The King's Swan | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU 📣NOTI... More

Chapter 1: The Silent River
Chapter 2: The Swan
Chapter 3: The Son of the Minister
Chapter 4: My Muse
Chapter 5: A Fine Suitor
Chapter 6: Far From Here
Chapter 7: If We Rush
Chapter 8: A Clouded Mind
Chapter 9: Stay
Chapter 10: Silent Lips
Chapter 11: Trust Me
Chapter 12: The Confession
Chapter 13: Just Like You
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: My Feelings For You
Chapter 16: New Rules
Chapter 17: A Twisted Fate
Chapter 18: All In My Head
Chapter 19: Always
Chapter 20: The Invitation
Chapter 21: Alone Together
Chapter 22: Understanding You
Chapter 23: Focus
Chapter 24: Rush~
Chapter 25: All Yours~
Chapter 26: What You Need
Chapter 27: I'm Safe
Chapter 28: Like Our First~
Chapter 29: A Stone Dagger
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Bond
Chapter 31: The Answer
Chapter 32: Under the Moon
Chapter 33: Trust~
Chapter 35: To Love
Chapter 36: A Beautiful Day
Chapter 37: A Crimson Hue
Chapter 38: Second Thoughts
Chapter 39: The Issue at Hand
Chapter 40: A Heart of a Lion
Chapter 41: One Last Favor
Chapter 42: A Stubborn Swan
Chapter 43: Is This Love?
Chapter 44: A Wreck
Chapter 45: My Pain
Chapter 46: When I'm Ready
Chapter 47: Things Are Different Now
Chapter 48: Gentle
Chapter 49: My Remedy
Chapter 50: Still You
Chapter 51: Tell Me
Chapter 52: This Is Love
Chapter 53: The King's Swan (FINALE)
•Bonus•

Chapter 34: Once More~

5.8K 412 115
By Sincerely_Jikook

~~~~~~
WARNING: SMUT WRITING AHEAD
~~~~~~

      The heart of the alpha raced and his hips began to move quicker inside Jimin. Even if all of the palace was asleep, the king himself was far from silent when he had Jimin over his hips, whimpering and moaning as he faced the ceiling from the endless pleasure that refrained him from moving his head down. The king thrusted upwards, feeling every inch of Jimin's wet walls as he pulled back and pushed in again. Going rough for the first time, but Jimin didn't mind it at all. He was well adjusted to his alpha that now, he wanted the king to move in and out of him swiftly.

        Like waves continuously crashing against the shore, there wasn't a moment when Jungkook's hips took a second to hesitate. His hard cock pleasured the omega by thrusting upwards enough for Jimin to feel like he was going insane. As Jungkook rushed his pace, he threw his head against Jimin's chest and let out a labored groan along the gentle creases to his omega's skin.

       "Ngh- Mh~" Jungkook growled, rolling his head up to face Jimin's mating mark before he began to lick along the sensitive dents to the omega's fragile skin. "J-Jimin..."

       "J-Jungkook! A-Ah~" Jimin whined from the sudden jolt of satisfaction racing from his mating mark the second Jungkook began to tease it once more. "A-Ah! Fuck.. J-Jungkook, y-you're driving me i-insane!," cried the omega. His petite hips began to tremble and his bottom lip started to quiver when it came to his alpha teasing him repeatedly.

       "Mmh- good..." Jungkook replied into a raspy growl, causing a shiver to run down Jimin's spine once he heard his alpha in such a teasing tone.

       Pre-cum ran down Jimin's slit and as he moved his hips within the same beat as the alpha, his breathing became unsteady and his fingers latched onto his alpha's firm back while Jungkook grinded roughly. Every thrust made it difficult for the omega to speak since his moans cut off every word he planned to say. The sudden rush bolted through their hot skins while the loud noises erupting from the two made it harder to avoid reaching their climax.

       "Mh- O-Oh Jung-Jungkook-Ah~" Jimin whined helplessly over the king. Jungkook knew he couldn't hold back from making Jimin moan endlessly when it came to picking his pace up inside the sensitive omega. The veins along the dominant's length began to pop out and make the omega come in contact with it each time it brushed through his innocent rim.

      Eventually, Jungkook laid back over the bed as his hips remained thrusting upwards. His hands tightly gripped onto Jimin's petite waist; guiding the smaller omega over him to keep the same pace from before. Wet slick slid from Jimin's entrance as the endless moans didn't stop from pouring out of Jimin's mouth. The bottom sat over the king and began to bounce his hips over Jungkook, grinding in sync as their skin slapped against each other and the squelching noises grew quicker every second Jungkook pummeled inside the omega.

      It was as if the room grew hotter by the second. The window to the room was left open, but not even the cool breeze was enough to ease the heat surrounding them. The moment fell close to a still minute, all the king wanted to do was remain there with his omega, thrusting into him, embracing him and kissing him. The feeling felt endless and there was no sign of Jungkook wanting to stop.

     The king kept his head pressed against the bed as his gaze was sealed shut. His groans erupted while his hips moved forward and slowly sunk down against the bed. Adoring every foreign sound that came from the alluring moment that was frozen in time. Jungkook's hands then slid down to squeeze Jimin's rear against the palms of his own hands, squeezing and kneading the omega's bottom as he felt himself slipping from the moment. Daring to cum inside Jimin again and doing so much more than stopping there.

     However, Jungkook wasn't getting anywhere near his climax, he found that he was lasting longer with the omega and that was enough to make him smile as his body moved up and down over the wide bed.

      "J-Jungkook! A-Ah~ I-I..." Jimin dared to speak through his moans and was abruptly cut off by it. His hands ran down the sides of his own torso until it planted against the king's chest. Causing Jungkook to pull his eyes open to make eye contact with the omega's pleasing face.

      Jimin's face was red, his pink lips were pulled ajar and the drool peered over the corner to his plump lips. His hair was messy; a few strands from the front fell forward and stuck to his red cheek, covering a bit of his left eye. His eyes on the other hand, gave off a sultry look. Constantly staring at his alpha with such a lewd gaze that begged for more when his mouth was occupied by the whimpers that came out of him. Jungkook observed every detail to his swan's appearance and bit his lip at the sight.

      The sweaty and alluring look the king had, also aroused Jimin further. He watched his alpha breathe heavily from his pouting lips that were kept open, his chest rose and sunk quickly while his topknot hairstyle didn't seem to keep all the tied strands of his hair in place.

       "I-I... I'm g-going to c-cum, A-Ah~" Jimin moaned and bit his lower lip to silence himself into hums while the alpha kept his dominant stare into the omega as if it made him crazy.

       "Mmh~ go ahead," Jungkook replied breathlessly. The king finally raised his hands up Jimin's body to feel every curve to his perfectly shaped torso until he gripped onto Jimin's upper body and pulled him forward.

       Jungkook rose his knees to plant his feet against the bed as Jimin laid his sweaty and warm body over his alpha's hard chest. There, the omega and alpha's hearts pounded together in sync, warm lips touched once again, and their teasing tongues came into contact along the tips of each other. Embracing the drools that pressed against their own chins. Jimin's hands cupped the alpha's chiseled face and continued to share such a messy kiss while his moans caused him to turn his face away to let out whimpers.

      Jimin moaned helplessly against Jungkook's neck and closed his eyes tightly. Finding that his climax finally caught onto him. Jimin ran his hands down and rested his palms against the alpha's chest before he suddenly arched his back and lifted his upper body over the king to shout once he came against Jungkook's chest.

      "OH, JUNGKOOK!" Jimin moaned loudly. Digging his nails against Jungkook's firm chest as the king continued to thrust upwards. Finding Jimin's hands to interlock with his own hands as he continued to thrust. Keeping Jimin's words silent and his moans louder.

     It was by this time Jimin's entrance grew even more sensitive after cumming as his heart never ceased to skip a beat. Sweat trickled down the side of Jungkook's charming facial features as he kept thrusting inside his omega mercilessly. He knew Jimin was okay with this since the omega would make it clear to his alpha what he wanted and what he didn't want when it came to things like this. Yet, Jimin was loving this even after he came already.

      Jungkook gruffed out of breath and could feel the knot begging to unravel just within his length; meaning that he longed to cum inside the omega, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Just before, Jimin allowed him to do so, but Jungkook didn't think it was safe to do it again without Jimin's word.

       Once again, Jimin's body laid over Jungkook's once more and his hands were tightly gripped onto by the alpha's grasps. "Jungkook-Ah~" Jimin huffed and kissed his alpha's lips passionately. Enjoying the heat their faces shared and the same shade of red that matched during the heat of the moment. "D-Do it... do it inside of m-me again... I w-want to feel it..." Jimin begged and cupped Jungkook's face as he pressed his forehead against him.

      "A-Ah... Mmh~ a-again? A-Are you sure?" Jungkook asked once again to be safe as he watched the omega nod his head desperately. "Wh-What if we..."

        "I have... I have an elixir..." Jimin assured the king and kissed him once more. "It's o-okay.."

        With Jimin assuring the king of the future, Jungkook released Jimin's hands and hugged the omega over his body while he thrusted in continuously. Coming into contact with Jimin's prostate once more and hearing his omega whine against his ear. Slowly, the knot inside his member began to strip apart until he felt a sudden jolt of his hips move in deeply and cum inside Jimin.

         "NGH-" Jungkook hummed his cut off moan and closed his eyes tightly as he came inside Jimin's sensitive hole.

        Ropes of his warm cum squirted inside Jimin once again and gave the omega the sense of familiarity he had before. Jungkook's cum ejaculated inside the omega's hole causing the two to moan and pant heavily from the feeling. After layers of the alpha's cum released inside Jimin, Jungkook pulled out, feeling his own cum slide down the sides of his length along with Jimin's sweet slick. For Jimin, the omega breathed heavily as his slick and extra cum from his alpha slid out his entrance, leaving Jimin to tremble and gasp.

        "Jungkook...." Jimin breathed and kissed his alpha carefully against his neck. Running his soft fingers along the creases to the structure of his neck. "I-I've been taking an omega elixir... w-we'll be safe..."

        "As long as you're okay with it... I'm fine," Jungkook assured and looked into his swan's eyes. Adoring every gleam that bounced off the reflection of his pupils. The moonlight weighed in through the window and the two were swept away by each other's beauty. The king was charming and respectful to his swan, not wanting to pluck any part of Jimin's white feathers as they kept their relationship between the two.

       "I didn't know there was an elixir until my friend told me... he's the son of a well known doctor, I must be lucky to know such things exist," Jimin replied and rested his head against Jungkook's chest.

       The alpha smiled and ran his hands through the omega's short hair, it was like he touched a newly made silk blanket that was just presented to him. The king continued to keep five fingers against Jimin's hair, embracing it even when others found it as a shameful act for the omega to cut off a big piece of his hair length. Either way, Jungkook thought it looked lovely on his swan, knowing how elegant and fierce he could be skin deep no matter the way his appearance looked.

       "But, if anything you'll have to tell me... I don't want you to hide it from me like you did with your mark. You could have told me at the river, we would have sorted things out by then," Jungkook assured and looked the omega in the eyes. "If you unexpectedly bear my pup one day, let it be that we are married or unmarried, tell me... hide the scent if you will, but don't hide anything from me," Jungkook assured and pulled the omega up so he could hug him over the bed softly. "You have to promise me..."

       "I will..."

       "Your honesty means so much more to me in this relationship," Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin's cheek softly, inhaling their scents that were mixed into one. "Don't let anything get in between the truth when it comes to what we have here, understand? Ah, when you didn't tell me anything about your mark, my guard suspected it and I was a mess! I was scared that you would hate me for doing that to you..."

        "I would never hate you. Hate is too much of a strong word for anyone in this world. But I wasn't upset with you if that's what you mean, I just felt lost with myself... I only screamed and cried like a child because I was scared of the outcome, but now I know..."

         "We shouldn't hide things like that from each other. If anything happens to you and it affects you, it affects us as well," Jungkook said and closed his eyes into the hug he kept with Jimin. Inhaling Jimin's sweet scent that was now mixed with the alpha's strong and fragrant scent. "I'll always wonder what you're up to... I'll always wonder where you've been and how you've been. All this just to ease my overthinking mind."

       Jimin knew his alpha was more of an overthinker from the start of their relationship since it was so difficult for the king to love once more. But now that he has Jimin, he made sure to entrust his all into the relationship and never fear the worst even when his mind seemed to derail from the normal tracks he once knew before as peaceful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 5.8K 23
★Completed★ ★ABO★ -Description- ❝What will Jeon Jungkook do when suddenly his omega father will beg infront of him to marry and mate an omega.❞ Will...
58.6K 3.8K 33
Park Jimin has his first taste of freedom when he runs into an alpha from the wrong side of the tracks. He says all the right words and treats Jimin...
462K 25.9K 39
"ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ?" ~ Jeon Jungkook is a handsome bachleor. Managing his fathers bussiness and living his life. But everyone knows being the so...
55K 2.6K 46
BOOK 1: Park Jimin, a simple boy from Busan, goes to Seoul with his family when his father gets transferred there. In the new city, he meets the son...