๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž...

Da ksvandross

you'll love it here ๐Ÿ˜— Altro

Since we inside
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
diecisรฉis
diecisรฉte
dieciocho
diecineuve
vinete
veintiuno
vein
im done with spanish titles โ€ข_โ€ข
25.
it aint a update๐Ÿ˜ฉ
26
so um
PSA โ€ผ๏ธ

ion know the spanish word for 23 :(

3.6K 116 32
Da ksvandross

Kyle Mitchell.

north philly📍,
Continuance.

"Well this went from some ghetto ratchet shit to some oh shit party over." Sosa mumbled from beside me.

I looked over the boy Reece was talking bout and chuckled to myself pulling Amir back.

"Just catch this nigga in traffic." I said referring to Reece, "party ova."

"I- i thought-"

"Shut up Kameron." Dunna said cutting her off and mushing her head.

"I just want answers." Kameron said pouting.

"Not y'all ducking action- what they say kee? Catch em in traffic?" Reece said mocking me making me smack my teeth.

"That's exactly what I said, we had plenty run ins with y'all and y'all still ain't tap shit like dat soo."

"Kyle just come on." Lani whispered tugging on my arm making me shrug her off.

Authors note: ngl i dead forgot i said Mitch was talking to somebody named lani😹

"What's the word Reece?" I asked blandly tooling with my tennis chain.

"Y'all doing too much talking fa me." Some girl scoffed leaving the party.

Looking at keenan his hand gripped something before pulling out a f.n and aiming it at Dunna.

"Dunna!" I shouted as keenan gun went off.

Dunna's body fell limp and as if on queue everybody from that side pulled out guns.

Doing the same on our side a shootout took place as I aimed for Reece.

if he run he just gone run cause im not chasing him.

crouching behind a chair my eyes went big as I thought about the girls.

Screaming came from the people who attended the party as they used the back way out.

Peeking over I saw Dunna's body still there with no movement.

Staying crouched I maneuvered around the room trying to get closer to dunna.

"Y'all niggas is bitches!" Somebody yelled as bullets came my why catching me in my torso twice and in my left arm.

how tf..

pressing down on my wounds i sat on the ground taking my white shirt off wincing as blood oozed out.

"Now where the fuck everybody at." I said ripping my shirt into half wrapping up my leg and standing up with the assistance of a chair.

glancing around for dunna ian see his body no where making me pull out my phone that was already dinging from the groupchat.

Crips & Cripettes 💙

Caash
yall good ?

Kameron
um yea .. ion know where everybody at besides dy'asia and sosa.

Corren
I'm with kanarii, jurnee and cee ..

dash
I'm good.. but can somebody come get these love birds please ?!

MiCah
bitch please shut the fuck up.

Laryan
ima uh mfn city girl, don't attach no nigga ta my name 🙏🏻

MiCah
hoe ion condone domestic violence but i will beat yo ass.
boe**

dash

periodt 🙈🙈

Kameron
uhun dash who is that ...

Corren laughed at an image

Corren
dash go to HELLLL

dash
suddenly im ray charles.

Mitch
who with dunna cause he not at this party where y'all left us.

Caash
y'all was still there?

dash
i thought he was with you nfs

Caash
mitch why was you still there again ?

Mitch
well bitch if you was here, you would know that I'm half dead.

Corren
half dead? .. can you put me on yo will 😩?
ok sorry i take that back🤐

Kameron
I-

MiCah
what typa shit is tha-
and where my brudda ?

Corren
now ion know if he tryna be funn-

Mitch
On god if somebody don't come get me ima kill myself.

dash
woah calm down jamal don't pull out da 9 😨
im coming doe

Kameron laughed at "woah calm down Jamal don't pull out da 9😨"

Corren laughed at "woah calm down Jamal don't pull out da 9😨"

MiCah laughed at "woah calm down Jamal don't pull out da 9 😨"

Kameron
he is retarded 😹

Corren
dats not funny but-
LMAOO I'm sorry 😂

Kameron
okay cus......dy'asia said her nigga needs to be found

dash

miCah
she was just saying-
somebody bless ha 🙏🏿

Corren
ok ntm on her doe
but ns.. he needs to be found ..

Sosa
and that's where detective sosa comes in play 🦹🏼‍♂️

Kameron
dassa - ok

a/n: i lowkey wanted to drag that group thread a lil more cause I'm just writing along but I - nvm

Opening my eyes, I shifted in the hospital bed as the bright lights beamed down on me.

The hospital door and clacking noise echoed around the room.

"Oh you're awake." The short white lady said smiling making me turn my face up into an mug.

"You my nurse?"

"Why yes." She said stopping what she was doing to look at me.

Rolling my eyes I let out a big sigh, "white people know they make my ass itch."

"If you dirty just say that." She said back.

"Get out my mouf." I said turning on my good side away from her.

Another white lady entered the room making me smack my teeth extra hard.

"You have visitors," she said with an tight smile before turning to the other white lady.

"Something's going on, on your floor." She said before turning back to me.

"Do you want me to invite your visitors in ?" She asked me.

"Why you ain't just ask me that when you said I had them?" I said with my eyes squinted.

"Don't mind him penny, he woke up with his panties in a bunch." The other white lady said chuckling.

"Ian even say noth- you know what .. just invite them and get the fuck out my room." I said pursing my lips.

"Shut up before i press down on your wounds." She clapped back as the other white lady left to aware my visitors.

"What kinda hospital is this.." I mumbled under my breath.

"The kind that talk back, fuck we look like allowing you people to talk shit and y'all need our help?" She asked shaking her head pushing up her glasses.

"you ain't one of the stuck up white bitches, like you know .. i kinda like you windshield." I said nodding my head in approval.

Taking her glasses off she walked by my beside, "leg or torso ?"

"Hu-"

"Torso!" She said pressing her glasses into my torso enough for me to feel it making my eyes buck.

Shutting my eyes I felt her move her glasses with a smile on her face.

"Don't make fun of my glasses." She said pursing her lips.

"But have a nice day of course." She said as the door opened and Reece piled in with Jay, James and semaj.

Bucking at the white lady making her roll her eyes and leave, Reece turned to me and gave a fake smile as jay closed and locked the door.

"Fuck it is dummy." He said plopping down on a chair.

"Laughing my ass off, you may as well kill me now." I said chuckling.

"That'd be too easy." He said shaking his head.

"Oh." I said blandly.

"Yea oh." He said leaning back in the seat, " you work fa me now."

Laughing loudly I slapped my knee, " now dassa real knee slappa.. Mitch don't work for nobody."

"Hell for allat I oughta get me a 9-5." I continued.

"I said what i said .. and quite frankly," he paused and looked at me directly , "I meant what I said."

"And i said what i said too the fuck ? You know me and you know ion get down like dat la bruh ion even know why you trying me." I said shrugging.

"Yo Reece you rappin wit dis nigga like a bitch." Jay said with his arms folded.

"Bitch shut up." Reece replied.

is this who we are-

Shaking my head I snickered under my breath as ice walked through the door.

"What's this?" I said laughing.

"You should show yo uncle some respect." Ice said coming to my bed side as his minions left out.

"You ain't nunna my ki-" I started but got cut off.

"Ian come here for you to talk to me." He said fixing his tie around his neck.

"Anyways, I'm sure Reece told you that you'd be working for him." He said glancing down at me and laughed.

"Mitch don't work for nobody." I said blandly.

"Savion wasn't this hard I tell ya." He replied making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Fuck you mean Savion wasn't this hard?" I asked.

"Y'all thought Savion died the night at the hospital?" Ice asked.

"He did die."

"He paid the hospital to be announced dead. I have eyes and ears everywhere." Ice replied.

"Ok." I said not believing it.

"A closed casket? He didn't have any facial damage as bad to have an closed casket." He said continuing.

"But you should have known that already, anyways after getting the info about him faking his sweet death, I payed him a visit.. anddd he agreed to work on my team."

"You done?" I questioned looking over at him.

"In fact I am." He said walking toward the door.

"You take care of them wounds." He said opening the door.

"Oh yea, be ready tomorrow." He said smiling before walking out.

Throwing my hands up in the air i let out a sigh, "what the fuck."

Authors note: it's been a while, it's a whole lotta reasons why ian update and honestly ion know if ima finish this book 😩

but ... can i say thanks for 26k 😏 i love the look, i appreciate every last one of you

But like .. if you really want me to keep this whatchamacallit going, you can dm me on ig @shiestytober1.0 🙈

Ion have nuffin to say bout dis chapter so , peace yall 👨🏽‍🦼

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.8K 145 11
๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ.
37.4K 909 53
Sssshhhj, just enjoy.
311K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•
2.1K 87 6
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™š