"Sorry..." [BakuDeku]

By skhxll

✨COMPLETE!✨BakuDeku✨ <> Sad Bakudeku <> After an accident Izuku has unbelievable powers- which makes him a "... More

ఌ Warning And Note ఌ
ఌ Splash ఌ (1)
ఌ Stars ఌ (2)
ఌ Promise ఌ(3)
ఌ Sticks And Stones ఌ (4)
ఌ Toga ఌ (5)
ఌ Purple ఌ (6)
ఌ Kirishima ఌ (7)
ఌ Needle ఌ(8)
ఌ Katsuki ఌ (9)
ఌ Wishes ఌ (11)
ఌ Please stay ఌ (12)
ఌ Forever ఌ (13)
ఌ Todoroki ఌ (14)
ఌ Thank You! ఌ (15)

ఌ Monster ఌ (10)

1K 41 15
By skhxll

<•> Katsuki POV <•>

"🅆e're here Mr. Bakugo, you better be on your best behavior" Aizawa warned glancing at me before opening the door.

We were at a large gate, he typed in a passcode and the gates opened. There was a huge building inside- and it looked like a hospital.

I studied the entrance a little before nodding and following him inside. We walked to the front desk where Aizawa searches for his name.

I looked aroun, it was busy there were many people and nurses around and to my surprise many villains, but they were all roaming around freely.

"Cmon kid"

I followed Aizawa to another room where there was three men talking with each other. When we walked in they all stood up and greeted us.

"Well Eraser, who is this young man?" One of them asked.

Aizawa looked at me with a cold look.

"This is Katsuki Bakugo, he's here with me because he's interested in the topic" He said smiling.

"Oh so you're here to see our latest test subject" One do the others said. Aizawa nodded. I frowned, Izuku was a human not a test subject but I went with it anyway.

"Alright right this way" He said and opened a back door. From there we walked down a few hallways and stopped at a door.

"This is a hidden glass room next to his, so we can monitor it without any problems" He said. Again I clenched my fists gridding my teeth together. He was a human being.

Not an animal nor a " monster "

I walked in with Aizawa and sat on a chair. The guy flicked a switch and I could finally see him.

But it was terrible.

On one side of the screen was Izuku, he was sitting on his hospital bed and reading a book. His legs however were chained to the bed almost with his torso.

I almost gasped at the sight but kept quiet as I looked at his face.

He had a bored look on his face and a few needles around his arms collecting blood and stuff.

What scared me was the back. Behind him there was a machine. The machine had three tubes that were all connected to his back. It was terrifying, they had millions of tiny needles stuck into him like a doll.

Basically they were torturing his body and using it while he had no idea.

"See what we were doing here is taking blood samples and we found out that purple stuff was injected into him.

We don't know what it is but for now we're monitoring him, his body, and his mind.

It's amazing really, though the after pain is bad we can't do anything about it. He might even die out but it's all for research anyway."

I stopped breathing for a second.

I thought my ears actually tricked me for a second but when I looked at Aizawa with a terrified face he looked right back matching me.

He closed his eyes and put a hand on my knee to stop me from whatever I was about to do.

Which was to blow this place up, take Izuku and run away.

He signaled for me to be quiet and go along with it.

"What do you do with people like him?" Aizawa asked after a few minutes.

"Well this is only a place for villains, normally we studied their quirks and basically make them quirk-less so they stop committing crimes."

He said unbothered at the fact that they were using people then dumping them away like trash.

"That's illegal thought..." Aizawa said shaking his head.

"And he's not a villain, he's a kid that got attacked." Aizawa said confused.

"Well he's special, his abilities aren't like any others. Oh and All Might was released after a small injury cleaning" He said writing in his note book.

"Does he get to walk and go outside?" I asked head hanging low.

"Oh no, we couldn't let him do that with his body, he would rip this place to shreds in a matter of seconds.

The only thing holding him down is himself right now. Whatever the purple stuff is doing- I think it's stopping his quirk." He said and looked at both of us.

My eyes widened at that. About how I knew how All Might passed down his quirk fled into my mind.

How he went from quirkless- to being gifted with a quirk- and now going back to quirkless.

I shook my head in anger and looked at him again blinking back tears.

He was looking at the ceiling. After a few seconds I noticed Aizawa and the man in white watching with me.

Izuku smiled and closed his eyes then lowered his head slowly. He opened his eyes and again slowly turned his head our way.

Staring right at us.

"H-He can see us?" Aizawa asked.

"We aren't sure, though he does do it a lot...this room is built into his room and it's impossible to see it because of the technology..." He stopped talking when Izuku spoke.

My heart actually broke at his words.

"I-I'm not a monster...am I Katccan..?" He asked looking right at me.

Me and Aizawa shared a glance of terror and confusion.

The man beside us sighed.

"It's been saying that name a lot, we haven't figured out why it says that" He said shaking his head.

"Why don't you guys use his name" I said head dropping with anger.

"Oh well, it's irrelevant to us and using code words is easy-"

"Well let me tell you something that's relevant, and don't forget it alright?" I interrupted him and glared for a minute before looking dead in the eye at Izuku.

"His name is Izuku Midoriya...he calls me Katccan...and he isn't a monster" I growled at him and then pounced.

I didn't care what happened to this man. I only wanted Izuku back from this mess. They weren't helping him. They were using him.

They said he was a monster.

When the real monsters were them themselves.

I wanted this place to burn down

And that's exactly what I was going to do.

9/15/20
-Here we go..member's of the agency Bakugo...Sava- AHHHHH (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

"If you don't heal what hurt you you'll bleed on the people who didn't cut you"-Unknown

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 9.6K 54
{[Warning: manga spoilers]} The students have finally graduated UA and are continuing their good work as some of the top heroes in the world. A slic...
1.8M 52.4K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
10.3K 198 29
Previously called "Paris" -- "Kacchan, this isn't working. I want to break up." Wait, what? Katsuki's heart drops to his feet, hands freezing in plac...
90.8K 2.9K 31
|| BkDK || Book 2 Izuku is no longer a Midoriya now. He is Izuku Bakugou now. He is far away from his father and under the order of Crimson knights...