๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

57.

18.1K 308 116
By AnnaMoon138

Him. 

It is 9AM and I am cuddling Camila, who is sleeping peacefully. Proud, satisfied smirk is plastered on my face: she is definitely worn out after last night. What made me smirk wider? Hickies and love bites, which I left all over Cami, are actually visible. Usually, they disappear overnight, but not now. Fuck, sì, this goddess is mine. 

We are in the suit and will drive home after the TV appearance.

I happily rubbed the back of her head, placing occasional kisses on her silky hair that smells like vanilla and hazelnut. I gladly listened to her adorable talk about me and strawberries, finding it unspeakably amusing and cute. She nuzzled into me more as I kept rubbing the back of her pretty head with one hand while the other is wrapped around her beautiful back, holding her closely against myself. 

After some time my wife began waking up, rolling on top of me with dazzling smile adorning her kissable, luscious lips. 

"Hello, baby."- spoke cheerfully Camila and kissed my cheeks, making me grin from joy. 

"Hi, bambina."- I replied and hugged her securely, peppering her stunning face with gentle, small kisses, earning the cutest, the sweetest giggles. 

"I love you so so so so so much."- said Cami and pecked me tenderly. 

"I love you with all my heart and being, principessa."- I stated sincerely and let her settle comfortably on me, holding her affectionally. 

Her.

I woke up, feeling incredible and ecstatic. Leonardo's embrace, beautiful smile, loving gaze, spicy fragrance, gentle kisses and protective, relaxing aura heightened my cheerful mood. 

His big hand rubbed my bum while his other hand wrapped around my waist. My cheek rested on his chest and I drew hearts on it with my nails, lightly glazing them over his soft, smooth, tanned, inked skin. 

Blush appeared on my cheeks the second my eyes spotted marks that I left last night: 3 hickies on his neck, 2 on his vast chest. At the memory of how much and how hard I scratched his strapping and broad back, I am sure that it is covered in my marks. 

"I am sorry."- I spoke softly, locking my eyes on magical, hazel ones. 

"There is nothing to be sorry about, bambina. Nothing hurts and I love being marked by you."- assured me Leonardo and kissed me fondly. 

"Also, would it be good time to tell you that you have slight handprints of mine on your bum and thighs? And hickies practically everywhere?"- asked Leo and I giggled as he chuckled. 

I laid my cheek on his chest again and smiled as my eyes landed on tattoo with my name. My gaze kept travelling along with robust torso, admiring each of his amazing tattoos. We chatted about tattoos and agreed on getting one together. I have always wanted one, but I never knew what I'd get. Now I do. 

We really liked the idea of little hearts on the inner sides of our ring fingers. Sweet and meaningful.

After cutting for a while, we got up and Leonardo did our routine for us. Then we drove home as we stayed the night in the hotel. As we arrived, the two of us ate breakfast. Aaron fed our little buddies long ago. 

"Peonies!"- I spoke cheerfully as soon as my eyes landed on gorgeous bouquet in Leo's hands. 

Vibrant, fresh, lovely, pink peonies look wonderful and made me grin from happiness. 

"Thank you."- I said and kissed his cheeks. 

"My absolute pleasure, amore mio."- replied with charming smile Leonardo and kissed my forehead. 

He had to answer a call and I went to do my routine, placing beautiful bouquet on the table in the bedroom, smiling at the loving, caring gesture. It will never get old. 

My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

"Hermanos! Papa! How are you doing?"- I stated merrily as we video chatted. 

"Hi, mi pequeña flor."- chuckled padre.

"We are very well and care to share what got you so happy?"- wondered Rodrigo with warm grin that everyone shared with him. 

"Sí, echa un vistazo."- I chirped and showed them the pink flowers. (Yes, have a look.) 

I told them about my daily happiness deliveries, a.k.a. bouquets, about work, how much fun Leonardo and I have and what we do. Well, I skipped a few parts of our fun.

Him.

Once I was done with boring as fuck call from Jordan, I went to Camila, looking forward to her hugs and kisses. 

"Baby."- spoke happily Cami as I hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulder. 

"Hola, Juan. Hola, cuñada."- I greeted all 7 men, who did the same with smiled on their faces. (Hello, Juan. Hello, brothers-in-law.)

I sat on bed and let Camila settle between my legs as we chatted on FaceTime. 

"¿Qué diablos es eso en tu cuello?"- asked Dante and I bit back my smirk, purely to not make Cami's pink blush turn into rosy. (What the hell is that on your neck?)

Does he really want to know what is it and how many of those she has? There are 3 hickies on her neck, 1 smaller ones on her collarbone and 1 on her toned inner thigh. Then we have marks, which my hands left, on her bum and thighs. That is only on places that I have seen so far. I am sure that there is 1 or 2 love bites on her cleavage, waist and maybe on her back. I saw my back that is covered in scratches and I have 5 hickies in total. I fucking love that and I have no issues with those marks. 

"Estoy seguro de que coleccionar rompecabezas no es la única diversión que tienes."- chuckled Miguel and Camila gasped adorably, blushing even more. (I am sure that collecting puzzles is not the only fun you have.) 

Cami hid her face in my chest as she turned on her stomach and I held her phone while we all chatted. I adore how sweet, cute and innocent she is and how bad she can be. It is so damn sexy and attractive. Camila is very good girl, but fuck, she knows when to be bad and break all rules.

After we finished our talk, I put away her phone and hugged my cutie. We lazied around and I got confirmation of my suspicions: there are 3 love bites on her slender waist, 1 small and almost unnoticeable one on her exposed part of her chest. 

Last night was definitely wild. 

We watched movies, collected puzzle and even coloured a colouring book. I can't say no to Camila and her smile is my greatest award, so if that makes her happy, be it. For dinner we had salmon with vegetables and then, we ate cherries with kiwis that she craved. I happily ate with her, feeling rather lucky that she doesn't want weird combinations like cookies with mustard, which my cousin Salma was obsessing with during her pregnancy. Around 4PM we began moving around since TV appearance is today at 6PM.

Her.

Since we will get dressed in the dressing room, there is no need to glam up. We took a bath together and played around. Then we went to get ready. 

I put on black dress with spaghetti straps, adding Leo's white dress shirt on top. I tied it around my waist loosely. White sneakers followed. After brushing my hair, I left it loose and ditched makeup, adding only vanilla lip balm. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and right wrist, grinning at my jewellery. 

Once I was done, my eyes looked for Leonardo, whom I spotted in our bedroom. I exited the closet and wrapped myself in his free arm as he talked on the phone. My arms sneaked around his lean waist.

As he spoke in his erotic Italian, I admired his vigorous physic from head to toe. 

White t-shirt fits Leonardo like second skin. Through the think fabric I can clearly see peeks of his black-inked tattoos and it is obvious how well-built his body is. Inked, strong, muscular arms are on display. Black jeans look criminally good on his toned, long legs, as well as masculine hips. 

Midnight black, soft, shiny hair is neatly styled with very appealing messiness to it. Finely tanned, silky, clear skin looks extremely smooth and touchable. Razor-sharp features are now covered in slight stubble that I love greatly. It looks unspeakably sexy on him. 

The combination of mint, lemon, Tonka Bean, vanilla, ambrosia, cedar, vetiver is very tempting and appealing, provocative and soothing, powerful and masculine. The scent fits Leonardo extremely well. 

Him.

I gladly let Camila nuzzle into me as I talked on the phone. My eyes casually glanced at her and that was all it took for my mind to wonder off to very explicit thoughts that are more of memories. 

Fucking hell, does she think that she is leaving this room, looking like that?!

Tight, black, sleeveless, mid-thigh length dress hugs her succulent figure scandalously well; it shows off more than enough to leave dry feeling in my throat as the neckline is wide and the top has small cut in the middle, giving peek of her perky, perfectly round chest. Flat stomach and slender waist are on display. Long, smiling legs are shown off, looking so damn sexy. Round, toned, firm ass and beautiful hips look amazing. My dress-shirt has never looked better.  She has in on with all buttons opened and tied it around her petite waist. All jewellery is on, shining proudly. 

Light blonde, velvety, lustrous hair is in loose, natural waves that I adore. No makeup, so her heavenly, breathtaking comeliness is exposed. Sun-kissed, softer and smoother than silk, dewy and clear skin looks so damn touchable. Her spicy, warm fragrance - bergamot, lemon, tuberose, Jasmin, orange blossom, cinnamon, cocoa, sandalwood, cedar-wood, patchouli, amber notes, musk - fits her so fucking well: elegant, sultry, sweet, alluring and provocative.  

The best part? She didn't cover any of my marks. All of them are clearly visible. That's my girl. I didn't cover mine because I am not ashamed and the feeling is mutual, which makes me feel even more joyful. 

"Cazzo, affrontalo."- I spoke, not even remembering what we were talking about. (Fucking hell, deal with it.)

I hung up and took her gorgeous face in my hands only to claim her soft, juicy, honeyed lips in passionate kiss. Camila wrapped her arms around my neck and replied just as eagerly, pulling me closer. 

"You look fucking delicious, bambina."- I stated honestly and got winsome blush in reply that I worship. 

"You look striking, Leo."- spoke sincerely Camila and pecked me fondly. 

Her.

Leonardo pecked me sweetly as we both grinned from contentedness. We took only our phones since all that we might need will be there. 

He wrapped his arm around my waist and let me snuggle into his warmth as we walked to the car. Leonardo drove us to the destination while holding my hand in gentle, secure grip with our fingers intertwined. He occasionally kissed my hand, making my heart beat faster at the loving, affectionate gesture. 

Once we arrived, we were met by Jordan and Marcel, as well as our glam team. I went with my team and Leo went with his, but not before we shared tender kiss. 

Hair and makeup were being done at the same time. Linda, hairstylist, and Flora, makeup artist, were really nice and friendly. We talked and laughed, they asked me various questions and I happily answered them all. I had to cover my love bites, blushing like madwoman while doing so; last night was whole new level of wild and delightful. When we finished, I got dressed. 

I had a few choices and I was feeling like wearing red, so that's what I went for. As soon as I finished, Marcel lead me to the main stage. 

Leonardo was already there, looking devilishly handsome. 

Dark red, silky dress shirts fit him marvellously well, being slightly loose in all right places. Black pants look amazing on him and suitable shoes finish off his look. He didn't take off any jewellery of his, just like I didn't. We both find it our daily necessity. Flawless hairstyle looks attractive and very sexy. 

Him.

Oh, cazzo, Camila looks divine. 

Light blonde, velvety hair is in loose, elegant curls.Makeup is sophisticated and attractive with nothing out of place: matte base; flawless, natural eyebrows; long, thick lashes adorn her soft green, enchanting eyes; neat contour and highlights and fuck, her full, plump, luscious lips are coloured in scarlet red lipstick that makes them appear even more kissable. 

Red set looks scandalously good on her sexy figure. Heels add a few more inches to her, enough to reach my chest without struggles. All diamond jewellery is coruscating brightly on her, adding more perfection to her spellbinding appearance. 

Like cherry on top, we happened to match.

I shamelessly ogled her mouth-watering appearance and helped her up the stairs. 

"You are stunning, angel."- I complimented her sincerely and kissed her forehead as she blushed. 

"Grazie mille. You look very handsome."- spoke sweetly Camila with dazzling, head-turning smile. 

"Grazie, bambina."- I replied with content smile. 

After the live stream began and we walked in, sat next to each other. Since it is international programme, English is used. Not like it is issue for either of us. 

"Rumours and photos don't do you two justice."- chirped host with grin as he eyes us.

We answered a lot and a lot of questions and now it is time for games. I will murder Jordan for picking this game and I am certain that Martin had something to do with his because he likes to watch this crap so much, too much for his own good.

Camila sat next to me and host is in front of us. I caressed her toned thigh gently, noticing that it helped to take her mind off the nauseousness. Host named all 12 dished, if one can even call them that - brains, bird's saliva, deep fried butter, salmon-ice cream smoothie, pickle's juice and lots of other disgusting things - and explained the rules. If you answer, no need to eat or drink whatever you were given. If you don't answer, dive in whatever nasty shit you were offered.

"Mrs Russo, choose food that you want me to eat."- spoke the host and she made her choice quickly. 

"Cow's brain."- he read out loud and she nodded, sighing softly. 

Cami picked up the card with question.

"Out of all questions that Leonardo and I answered tonight, was there anything the you really wanted to know, but didn't asked about?"- she read out loud and I smirked. 

"Now, there were quite a few of those. People sent us tons of questions, our team came up with great number too, but majority of them concerned your love life, which gets lots of interest from the public. We chose the best questions, leaving extra spicy out."- the host answered with chuckle and it was his turn to pick and asked. He picked salmon smoothie for me. 

"You are the hottest, young, wealthy, successful male celebrity out there with a lot of fans, you are wanted by many. How many people have you slept with?"- he asked and I smirked. 

"Only 1."- I answered honestly, making his eyes widen. 

I glanced at Cami, smirking wider. She is blushing, smiling dazzlingly.

Camila was my first everything: my first kiss, my first time being intimate, my first time pleasuring someone and being pleasured by someone. She was even my first hug. We were each other first everything and I don't regret it even one bit. I wouldn't change us, the way we are, for anything else. 

"You are kidding?"- asked in disbelief host and I shook my head. 

"Wow."- he spoke in awe.

We played for a while and questions were bearable. Host ate twice and we didn't eat at all since questions were pretty much appropriate. 

As it is now my turn to pick for Camila, I went for pickled juice. Out of everything, it seems to be the most bearable one. Once I took the car, I smirked at the question. 

"Cami, I am banana or crayon?"- I asked her and she tilted her pretty head in confusion. She is so damn cute. 

Her.

What does that mean? I took a moment to think and blushed the second I grasped what he means. The host chuckled and Leo smirked at me, winking along the way. 

I glanced at the juice, feeling sick at the mere sight of it. But then again, there is no damn way I will share that information because enough women lust after my husband; I do not want to give them another reason to do so. Bite me, but his 10 inches and handsome self are mine and solely mine.

I took a deep breath and quickly drowned half of the juice, mentally cursing at the nasty taste. Leo smirked at me, rubbing my inner thigh delicately. 

Game went on and now it is Leo's turn to answer. I am picking. I don't want to give him anything repulsive, like cow's tongue, but God, there is nothing "normal" left: spider, ice cream with ants, cold sperm, grasshopper and chicken feet. 

"I am sorry, baby."- I spoke softly, smiling amusedly, and rolled the table as grasshopper appeared in front of him. 

"That is like very crispy chip."- said, chuckling, the host as my hormones did not feel any better at that. 

I reached for the card and giggled at the read. 

"Leo, there has been a lot of attention regarding my lingerie photoshoot for "Savage". What is the first thought that fills your mind when you look at this picture?"- I asked him, showing him photo that came with the card. 

I am on big bed with black, silk sheets. White, lacy, very tempting lingerie is on my frame - bra, garter, thong. 

Hazel eyes darkened, thinking with dark desire, and devilish smirk formed on his plump lips. 

"Really?"- asked in bewilderment the hold as my husband reached for the fork. 

My eyes shut as I did my best not to scowl: he indeed ate the grasshopper. However, the action means a lot to me and made me respect and love him much more because he respects my boundaries and keeps our business to ourselves, never crossing limits or sharing the most intimate aspects of our life. 

I gave his large hand delicate squeeze, silently telling him that I love him, and he returned the wordless words.

After a while of playing various games, during which Leonardo kept caressing my thigh, we wrapped up. All that time my mind was somewhere else for some reason. Somewhere, where all sensual memories are kept. 

As soon as we finished and bid goodbyes, we went to change. I took off my makeup and washed my face before putting on my clothes. In addition to that, I brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone and exchanged goodbyes with Marcel and Jordan. 

Once Leonardo was in my sight, I took his big, veiny, soft, warm, masculine hand in mine and lead him outside, feeling very needy and impatient. I can't wait to get his hands and lips on me, touching me in the way only he can.

Him.

I followed Camila, eyeing her with desire and curiosity. Once we were in front of the car, she kissed me passionately, wrapping her dainty arms around my neck. I gladly kissed her back, holding her slender waist in secure grip as I pressed her sexy body closer. 

We slipped in the car and I very impatiently drove us home, being just as eager as Cami. I rubbed her inner thigh, causing her to bite her lip suggestively. 

"Park anywhere."- sighed Camila succulently, but I was already at that task long ago. 

As soon as I parked, we undid our belts and I pulled her on my lap for her to straddle me as I kissed her hungrily. Her hands wrapped around my neck in secure grip and my hands roamed around her ravishing physic, slowly sneaking beneath the dress. 

"Fuck me."- spoke between our kiss Cami. 

"With pleasure."- I stated instantly and her hands undid my belt before unzipping my jeans. 

Her.

Our moves are hasty because we are equally aroused and eager to explore each other. Kisses are erotic and intimate, each caress is gratifying. 

Neither of us is worried about someone seeing us as windows are well tinted, not letting anyone see what's going on inside, and we are somewhere far from the eyes. 

Leonardo entered in one slow thrust, making me moan from satisfaction. He built up his speed, moving roughly and at moderately fast tempo, granting us great pleasure. 

I kissed his sharp jawline and neck, triggering deep, erotic sigh. His hands gripped my bum in tight, yet gentle grip. 

"Fuck, Cami."- groaned Leo as I started meeting his motions, getting him to go deeper. 

My hold of his neck tightened when he kissed my neck, causing me to bite my lip and give him more access to go on with his delightful assault. 

Him.

Camila moved her hips back and forth, sending me in paradise. I pressed her closer and kissed her plump lips like starved man, roaming around her dulcet mouth as she easily kept up with my neediness. I thrusted harshly, but now slower, building up our release with time. She fits me like a glove and fuck, the sensation is scandalously good.

"God, Leo."- moaned delectably Cami in our kiss and I wasted no time to swallow her divine sound. 

We kept going, getting massive amount of pleasure from each other's kisses, caresses. 

"Mhm, cazzo."- I hummed in her neck as we found our release together. 

Cami took a deep breath and bit her lip, laying her dazzling face in my neck. We stayed like this for a moment before her slender fingers began running through my hair, making me hold her tighter and closer while I relished at the pleasant feeling. 

Her.

I took a greedy breath of his attractive fragrance as I melted in his arms. 

"I love you, angel."- spoke sweetly Leonardo and kissed my shoulder, keeping his dreamy face in my neck. 

"I love you so much, baby."- I said with soft smile and kissed his neck as my face rested there while I played with his silky hair. 

After we cleaned up, fixed ourselves and stole quite a few fond kisses, we drove to get nice dinner at one of our restaurants. 

"C!"- screamed all too familiar voice at the sound of which I grinned. 

"Gretchen."- I spoke just as happily and hugged her. 

"Jeez, you are glowing."- she commented as she eyes me. 

Mhm, I am not sure whether it is post intimacy look or pregnancy glow that some people write about, but sure. 

"Gracias. You look amazing."- I spoke, reffing to her radiant appearance. 

"Nico likes curves and I hate working out."- laughed Gretchen as we all walked inside, laughing at her statement. 

Leonardo met Nico and Ivar, their baby boy, is here too. 

Him.

I smiled, watching Camila interact with the boy while hugging her from behind. 

"Soon we will have one of our own."- she whispered to me with bright, award-winning smile as she turned her head to the side to kiss my cheek. 

I am looking forward to that. I am ecstatic to start our own family and I can't wait to have mini version of us running around, to spend time with her/him, to go on family vocations, to spoil our child and to spend quality time all together. 

"How many kids do you want?"- she whispered to me with beautiful twinkles in her eyes. 

"As many as you will grant me, amore mio."- I answered sincerely. 

It is her body and the decision is really most up to her. Be it 1 child, 3 or 5, no matter what gender, I will be so proud and over the moon.

"So you we can have a little football team of our own?"- asked in merriness Camila and I grinned. 

"I'd love nothing more."- I agreed, truly loving the sound of that. 

I grew up in very big Italian family and Camila grew up in just as large Spanish family. I will gladly have big family with the love of my life, taking each step with her. 

Needless to say that we are excited about new page of our lives. 

"So when will you give my bestie one of these?"- asked me Gretchen as Nico chuckled. 

"I don't know."- I answered, keeping causal face expression. 

We dinned together and I got to know Nico, who turned out to be rather nice man. Laugher and chatter flooded around before we finished. 

"No need to pay."- I spoke calmly as my arm wrapped around Camila's slender waist, letting her nuzzle into my side more comfortably. 

We bid goodbyes and my wife smiled breathtakingly at me, placing delightful kiss on my lips. 

"Our baby wants gelato."- said Camila with cute look on her face and I chuckled. 

"Then we better get gelato on our way."- I stated and got bright, adorable grin back. 

"You are the best."- she chirped happily and peppered my face with sweet kisses, spreading warm feeling in my chest. 

I drove us to the best ice cream parlour and Camila wanted vanilla gelato; I got the same. We walked around nearby park while eating the treat and conversing about our baby. 

"Have you thought about possible names, principessa?"- I wondered and she nodded eagerly. 

It is very early, sì, but the choosing will take a long while, so we might as well start thinking about them now.

"Do you like Martina?"- asked Cami and I smiled. 

It is really beautiful name. Tini for short and that nickname is very cute.

"I actually do."- I agreed on it, liking it very much. 

"What about boy?"- she spoke with loving smile.

We names our choices, coming to conclusion that the best ones are Adriano, Domenico, Luciano  and Emilio.

After some time we drove back to the house.

Camila put on my t-shirt which looks enormous on her petite frame. Adorable messy bun adds extra winsomeness to her lovely appearance. I changed into sweatpants and chuckled as she climbed on me, clinging to me like little koala. My hands rested on her bum while her arms wrapped around my neck and slim legs secured themselves around my waist.

"Carry me downstairs?"- asked with puppy eyes Cami and I smiled in pure joy.

"Sure, principessa."- I agreed, having absolutely no problem with doing so, and she smiled in satisfaction, hugging me lovingly. 

Her.

I hugged Leonardo as he carried me downstairs. As soon as we reached kitchen, I picked up banana, never getting off my teddy-bear. He didn't mind. 

We settled in the living room with our Corrado, Flavio, Rocco and Ambrosi laying open the rug next to us. As I fed us sweet treat, we played video games. Well, Leonardo played and I happily watched as I laid between his legs, enjoying my peaceful, content bubble, knowing that I am protected, safe, loved and happy. 

"Do you want some tea, baby?"- I asked him softly, tilting my head backwards to look in those beautiful, bottomless eyes of the gorgeous hazel colour. 

He paused the game and hugged me affectionally, granting me full attention, and placed sweet kiss on my forehead at what I grinned in cheerfulness. 

"About what tea are we talking about?"- wondered Leonardo, turning me around so I could straddle him. 

I gently rubbed the nape of his neck and kissed his nose. 

"I was thinking about peach tea."- I answered as he smiled charmingly at me. 

"Count me in, amore mio."- agreed Leo and kissed my cheeks and nose. 

"I will be back."- I chirped and went to the kitchen. 

As I made tea for us, being relaxed with my guard down, my mind filled with memories that Leo and I made together: first I love you; first kiss; our Las Vegan trip that brought us closer; our delightful honeymoon which is memory of joy and love; first Christmas together that we will treasure forever because on that day we found out that our family is expanding. 

I can't wait to make many more priceless memories with the love of my life and our bundle of joy, who will be here in just 9 months. 

Him.

Camila came back in no time with tender, dazzling smile adorning her rosy, plump lips. 

"Penny for your thought, angel?"- I asked with smile of my own when she snuggled into my side after placing tea cups on the coffee table. 

"Rewinding memories that we made."- replied Cami, smiling wider, with our eyes locked. 

At her statement I grinned in joy. We definitely have the fairytale type of love. We made so many memories that are very precious to our hearts. I wouldn't change a thing about us. 

We have so many things to do and see and I am looking forward to that. 

I kissed her forehead gently and she hugged me lovingly with me gladly returning the favour. We watched movies while drinking tea and cuddling with blanket wrapped around us. 

Around 11PM Camila straddled me and rested her cheek on my shoulder, snuggling into me as sleep slowly creeped upon her. I kissed her shoulder and smiled when her beautiful face nuzzled in my neck. 

I don't need to be told twice. After turning off the screen, I got up with my wife in my arms and headed upstairs with our little devils following us. My phone buzzed and I checked who it is, only to frown. What the fuck would Jordan want from me at 11PM?! I texted him, saying that I will call him back in a moment. 

As I laid Camila in bed, tucked her in, I kissed her cheek before attempting to go to the balcony to talk on the phone so she could sleep, but my try was stopped by dainty hand taking hold of my wrist. 

"Go to bed with me, per favore."- pleaded drowsily and sweetly Cami as I crotched down next to her, caressing her soft cheek gently. 

"I will be back in a moment, bambina. I have to make a call and once I am done, I will go to bed and cuddle you."- I said softly and she nodded, wrapping her petite arms around my neck to give me one of her loving, peaceful hugs. 

I hugged her back with greatest pleasure and kissed her forehead before getting up and going to the balcony. 

"It better be of prime importance, otherwise, I am hanging up."- I told Jordan as I leaned on the railing. 

"Don't kill me, but Vogue want photoshoot with you two in 5 months. Interview will be included. I told them that you are busy, but they begged and pleaded and Marcel agreed on Mrs Russo's side, so we need you two to say your verdict, but please, please, consider how many advantages you can get from it."- ranted Jordan, sounding nervous and distressed. 

I ran my hand through my hair. Camila will be 6 months the pregnant by that time and the baby bump will be visible, without a doubt. Do we want people to know so soon? Does she want to do it? Is she comfortable with sharing the news this early or does she want to wait some more? 

The choice is really up to Cami and I will be happy with whatever she wants. 

I told Jordan that I will talk to my wife first and he agreed. When I was done, I entered our bedroom and smiled at Camila, who is hugging my pillow with cute pout on her plump, rosy lips. She doesn't like sleeping without me and the feeling is very mutual. 

I laid in bed as quietly and carefully as I could and she instantly hugged me, clinging to me like little koala as her legs tangled with mine and small, soft hand rested on my chest. Her pout immediately replaced with the cutest, sleepy smile. My one arm wrapped around her slender waist and with the other hand I rubbed her back slowly and tenderly. 

With ease and greatest pleasure I let myself get lost in her attractive, soothing fragrance, loving touch, tranquility that she grants me with her calming aura, warmth that she radiates. 

My face hid in her delightfully smiling, velvety, lustrous hair and it didn't even take 5 minutes before I fell asleep, feeling blessed and loved. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 11.3K 62
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 40.7K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
237K 6.6K 103
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
957K 16.2K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...