My Only Love - A Human Lapido...

By OKSADIE

a sweet and dramatic story about how Peridot and Lapis came together and became close. Peridot not having man... More

Chapter 1 - Another Day
Chapter 2 - No Invite?
Chapter 3 - Another Night
Chapter 4 - When Morning comes
Chapter 5 - Past Addictions
Chapter 6 - Pleasant Suprise
Chapter 7 - Home Guest
Chapter 8 - At The Party
Chapter 9 - In A Heartbeat
Chapter 10 - On The Run
Chapter 11 - A Day With Lapis
Chapter 12 - Third Wheel!!!
Chapter 13 - A Blurry Night!
Bonus Chapter ¹⁴ - Good Morning
Chapter 15 - Merry Christmas
Chapter 16 - The Storm
Chapter 17 - Down By The Beach
Chapter 18 - Unseen Faces
Bonus Chapter ¹⁹ - Game session
Chapter 20 - Move Out!
Chapter 21 - Best Friend...Right?
Chapter 22 - Schools Out!...Not
Bonus Chapter ²³ - The Awkward Cookout
Chapter 24 - The Carnival
Chapter 25 - Apart
Chapter 26 - Absence
Bonus Chapter ²⁷ - Bad/Old Habits
Chapter 28 - Aftermath
Chapter 30 - A Spark Of Hope
Chapter 31 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 32 - An Understanding
Chapter 33 - Moving In
Bonus Chapter ³⁴ - Our Morning
Chapter 35 - An Unforgettable Night
Final Chapter ³⁶ ~ Big Day
Thank You

Chapter 29 - Not Welcomed

428 20 60
By OKSADIE

Lapis's Pov

We all waited in the patient area. Originally they weren't supposed to let us visit because we're not related to Peridot.
But after telling them that Peridot's parents are out of state, they let us wait. But only Peridot can tell who can come in.

My eyes were puffy. I've been crying all day.

All of this wouldn't have happened if I didn't fuck up.

This is my fault.

All my fault.

I felt Pearl wrap her arm around me in a comforting way.

"Hey...it's okay. She's fine now."

I wanted to believe her, but the thought of Peridot being in the hospital was stopping me.

What happened? What did she do?

Lots of thoughts were going through my head at that moment.

I just wanted to barge into that room and make sure myself that shes was fine.
But I couldn't.

Everything was quiet. All that could be heard was the doctors talking or the noise of moving equipment.

Shortly after, almost all of us stood up when a doctor came towards us. He had a clipboard with him.
He cleared his throat, and spoke.

"I'm happy to say that Peridot is now responsive, and well. We've taken a few tests to see if anything was possibly damaged.
She only has two fractured ribs and a broken arm. We also thought leaving her here for another day would be the best since we still haven't checked if any damage was done to the head."

I watched as Garnet walked up to the doctor and talked.

I sighed in pure relief. Finally I could relax.

After Garnet was done talking she walked back to us, taking a seat. We all gathered around, wanting answers.

Garnet took off her glasses, rubbing her eyes.
Either she was tired, or what she was about to say was bad news. And I really hoped it wasn't bad news.

"So what I've heard so far is that Peridot is fine now. As you guys heard, she only has fractured ribs and a broken arm. But she doesn't want anyone to enter her room."

No one?..."but why?" I asked.

Garnet shrugged. "She told the doctors to not let anyone in. The last person she let in was Pearl."

Everyone turned their heads to her.

She looked at us confused. "W-What..?"

"What happened!?" Everyone said.

Garnet settled all of us down. When we were calm, she let Pearl explain.

Pearl took a calm deep breath. "Look I'm just as worried as you guys okay?"

"Obviously but how did you find out Peri was in the hospital?" Jasper asked.

"I went over to her house hoping she would be there. Instead I found her door halfway open. At first I thought someone broke in, but when I Got the courage to enter I found empty bottles of alcohol on her floor."

She was drinking....

"Her car was also missing, so one thought came in mind."

No one said anything. All eyes were on Pearl.

Pearl sighed. "She drove intoxicated. She didn't make it very far. She lost control of the car, causing it to flip over. At least that's what I heard from the doctors, and cops."

"Did she hurt anyone!?" I said without thinking.

Peridot may be okay now, but what if she hurt someone? Even killed!

She'll get sued, or even worse.

Thankfully Pearl shook her head.

"All she managed to do was damage property, and damage her own car."

Everyone seemed to finally calm down. However there was one last thing to ask.

"But...why doesn't she want any of us to go in with her?"

Pearl gave a simple shrug. "I don't know. She hardly talked to me when I walked in.
I told her if it was okay if you guys visited her. But she didn't want to. Even snapped on me. Telling me that I was just there to annoy her..."

"So like...no one?" Amethyst said.

Pearl nodded.

.....

So...I can't tell her.

"It's pretty late. We should head home and rest" Garnet spoke.

Everyone seemed to agree.
I really didn't want to leave. But what else could I do?

I could already feel my tears form.

"C'mon" Amethyst held my hand.

We all walked down the hall.

I slightly looked behind me.

The urge of just wanting to see her at least once.

...

I thanked Pearl for dropping me off. I also waved at the rest.

I walked towards my house once they drove off.

Decided to walk slowly so that I could process things.

It felt like everything was some kind of nightmare.
A nightmare that I wish that I could wake up from.

I looked up infront of me. The lights to my house were on. Strange. My parents should be alseep by now.

I tried my doorknob but it was locked. I knocked and waited.

My dad opened. "Lapis! Thank god you're okay" he hugged me.

"I told you guys that I would be late."

"I know, here come in."

We both walked in. My dad closing the door.

My mother was in the living room packing.

I would chat with them. But I didn't feel like it.
I wanted to head to my room and sleep. Sleep and forget about everything.

"Dad..I'm kinda tired. I'm going to bed..."

I walked up the stairs.

"Okay honey. Just remember to pack tomorrow morning."

"Sure..."

....

Wait...pack?

I looked at him from ontop of the stairs. "Pack?...for what?"

Dad looked at me confused. But then his face expression changed. "Oh right! We haven't told you."

I made my way back down to him. When I did, I looked back at mom. She was still packing stuff.
Slowly I started to realize something. Our livingroom was almost empty.

How did I not notice?

"Dad...what's going on?"

Dad smiled. "I got promoted Lapis. Meaning that I have to work in a different building that is located somewhere else."

Somewhere else..."meaning.."

"That means that we're moving. So please remember to pack your stuff in the morning."

I slowly nodded.

He then went with my mom to help her.

I walked back upstairs.

....

....we're moving

Would you guys believe me if I told you that this story is almost at its end?

Thank you for 8k views btw ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 937 13
Lapis and Peridot are living together in the Barn for one year now. They have a crush on each other. Lapis really wants to take away these Feelings b...
73.4K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
11K 93 23
IMPORTANT NOTE: none of these are related! They are all different scenarios and aren't linked to each other at all unless hinted otherwise!! I've had...
88.6K 1.9K 37
BOOK #3: Steven Universe: Future CRINGE VALUE: MEDIUM. ✨☀️✨ ❝ If The Universe... Steven Universe. Didn't need you.. you wouldn't be here. ❞ ✨☀️✨ "Why...