Apricity✓|Editing

By fabulot

|COMPLETED| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexandrea Dwayne is a seventeen-year old girl who suffered abuse at the hands o... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Aesthetics!!!!!
Chapter TWENTY- THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY- NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY-ONE
Chapter FORTY- TWO
Chapter FORTY-THREE
Chapter FORTY- FOUR
Chapter FORTY- FIVE
Chapter FORTY- SIX
Chapter FORTY- SEVEN
Chapter FORTY- EIGHT
Chapter FORTY-NINE
Chapter FIFTY
Chapter FIFTY- ONE
Chapter FIFTY- TWO
Chapter FIFTY THREE
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR
Chapter FIFTY FIVE
Chapter FIFTY- SIX
Chapter FIFTY- SEVEN
Chapter FIFTY- EIGHT
Chapter FIFTY- NINE
Chapter SIXTY
Chapter SIXTY- ONE
Chapter SIXTY- TWO
Chapter SIXTY- THREE
Chapter SIXTY-FOUR
Chapter SIXTY-FIVE
Chapter SIXTY- SIX
Chapter SIXTY-SEVEN
Chapter SIXTY-EIGHT
Chapter SIXTY-NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY-ONE
Chapter SEVENTY-TWO
Chapter SEVENTY-THREE
Chapter SEVENTY-FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY-FIVE
Chapter SEVENTY-SIX
Chapter SEVENTY-SEVEN
Chapter SEVENTY-EIGHT
Chapter SEVENTY-NINE
Chapter EIGHTY
Chapter EIGHTY-ONE
Chapter EIGHTY-TWO
Chapter EIGHTY- THREE
Chapter EIGHTY-FOUR
(Extra Chapter)- I
(Extra Chapter)- II

Chapter TWENTY-NINE

221 61 46
By fabulot

Venom's P.O.V

"Has it been done?" I yelled at Danny as he flinched.

"Y-yes sir" he stammered. His fear for me just warmed my heart. What better way is to live than people's fear of you?

"Good! Now get out!" I said as I returned to what I was typing on my laptop.

"B-but what if they f-found out we killed him?" He stammered as he looked at my emotionless face.

"We? No, you killed him" I chuckled darkly.

"W-What?! But you asked me t-to!" He said and I smirked.

"You better not be telling the cops that when you end up in jail or else, I'll have your head hung in front of your mother's doorstep" I threatened and he shivered. Good!
"Now, leave!" I yelled and he shrieked as he began to make his way towards the door before stopping again.

"I-I have something to tell y-you boss" he said as he gulped.

"What? Giddy up, I have something better to do!" I yelled at him. He walked in and sat down in front of me on the chair.

"It's about Nick....I know of his plans to leave" he said smiling evilly as I mirrored his smile. Interesting...

"Tell me more...." I trailed off as he started to tell me.

Alexandrea's P.O.V

"You kissed Nick??!!" Bex and Zoey yelled at the same time after I finished telling them what happened. I bit my lip and remembered how he tasted, Cigar and grapes. I removed my lip from my teethe immediately dismissing the thought.

"I thought you liked Eli?" Bex said and Zoey agreed.

"Yeah... I don't know what happened" I said, panicking." I mean, I like Eli, a lot but the reason I kissed Nick is unknown to me" I explained.

"I think nature is trying to tell us something..." Bex winked at me as Zoey wiggled her eyebrows.

"No wonder he came home all red and fidgety" Zoey smiled knowingly at me as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know how I'll face him in school because I feel really guilty and things will be really awkward" I said as I breathed heavily. "Oh God...what have I done?" I muttered as my two best friends watch me have a mental break down.

"Calm down! Maybe you guys should just talk about it since it was a mistake" Zoey suggested.

"Yes! Nicholex is perfect!" Bex screeched with a huge grin. I groaned and fell backwards on my bed.

"I don't like Nick!" I said looking at Bex.

"Sure, I totally believe you" she said, hiding a smile.

"I bought protein shakes for you guys!!" Zoey giggled as she brought out the three cups. Bex and I looked at each other, then at Zoey. "What? I'm now a vegetarian" She smiled as she gave the two of us one, each.

"Yeah...no thanks, they're gross" Bex gagged as she pushed them back to Zoey. Zoey shrugged and took a gulp of it, cringing a little then plastering a smile on her face.

"Delicious..." She muttered with a smile that doesn't reach her eyes and I laughed as I pushed my own towards her too. She sighed and returned them in her bag.

"We should go to a carnival sometime" Bex suddenly said. I went still at the word carnival. I hate clowns and rollercoasters.

"We? You better be speaking french" I said as I looked at Bex.

"We should!" Zoey agreed laid beside me.

"Alex....stop being boring! You need to get over your fears of clowns and rollercoasters" Bex rolled her eyes at me.

"Clowns are creepy" I whined.

"I think they're cute with they're red nose -thingy" Zoey smiled and I looked at her. "What? They are!"

"Whatever, who's hungry" I sat up as I asked. Bex hummed in response as she closed her eyes.

"Me!" Zoey said. "Let me cook" she said and begun to stand up. Bex eyes snapped open immediately.

"Um...no, let Alex cook" She said to Zoey and I chuckled.

"You don't think I know how to cook?" She narrowed her eyes at Bex.

"No..no, it's not that it's just..." Bex trailed off " I'm really hungry and I'd like very much not to eat black pancakes or any black food" Bex said and I couldn't control my laughter.

"Fine. Whatever" she pouted and crossed her leg over the other as her back faced us.

"Hey!" I called her and glared at Bex for saying something like that.

"What?" She snapped.

"Calm down. We were just joking" I smiled but she didn't return the smile.

"I'll forgive you, but only if you allow me to cook" she shot me a look. I looked at Bex who was shaking he head furiously mouthing 'No' to me.

"Fine" I said and she grinned widely, hugging me before skipping to the kitchen.

"Alex!" Bex snapped at me.

"What? You made fun of her so now you'll bear the consequences" I smirked as I lay back on the bed closing my eyes. Only my friends could make me forget and pretend like I'm a normal girl living a perfect life. I'm happy to have them.

Nicholas's P.O.V

"No! What- Why did you hit him?". Eddy asked in anger.

"I couldn't control myself okay! He was hurting Alex and that was the only thing I could do" I defended myself as I dug my fingers in my hair in frustration.

"This is bad! This is really bad!" Eli muttered as he rested his back on the chair in my sitting room.

"Isn't there something else you should have done? You just made them latch onto you now!" Eddy hissed as he folded his leg while sitting on the floor.

"Exactly! He knows your secret and you still handle him like that? Do you have a death wish or something" Eli agreed.

"You guys know the person behind Chef's death right?" I asked as the two of them gave me a knowing look and nodded.

"That fucking prick" Eddy muttered as he threw a green gummy bear in his mouth.

"Alex must never find out okay? Infact NO ONE must find out, please" I pleaded.

"Sure thing bro" they both said.

"So...what do we do now?" Eli asked as he looked at me.

"I don't know now....I have to think. Just hope that you don't find me dead tommorow morning" I joked as Eddy's eyes snapped to mine and his face turned pale.

"W-WHAT?!" He said, perplexed.

"Relax, he was just joking" Eli laughed slightly as Eddy relaxed blowing out a harsh breath.

"For now, let's just...let's just keep any eye out and be cautious" I said and I lit a Cigar as Eli and Eddy gave me a disapproving look.

"Dude...you should really not be smoking if you care about your health" Eddy advised as I shrugged and put it between my lips, drawing the hot air in.

"Eddy is right man. That shit is dangerous" Eli added. I removed it and blew it out of my mouth.

"Whatever, it helps me clear my head" I shrugged and continued smoking.

"You can tell us whatever is in your head or do some yoga shit" Eddy said as he raised an eyebrow.

"I wonder how Alex is dealing with this whole thing" Eli muttered and I choked on the smoke, coughing furiously at the mention of her name.

"Man, are you okay?" Eli asked as he glanced at me.

"Yeah....are you?" Eddy also asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" I said, recovering from the cough.

"Okay, so as I was saying, she is dealing with a lot right now. I wonder what she did after she left the restaurant" Eli said and it seemed like he was talking to himself. Oh, I know very well what she did, I thought.

"Yeah...what's up with your sudden interest in her?" Eddy cracked a teasing smile at Eli as Eli widened his eyes and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"No, nothing! I was just...I just wanted to know" He said as tried to defend himself. I suddenly felt an unwelcomed feelinh within me.

"Okay bro" Eddy chuckled. I reached for the gummy bears on Eddy's lap.

"Get your Cigar hand off my gummy bears!" He slipped my hands away as I withdrew immediately.

"Dude! I bought it" Eli said as reached for the gummy bears too.

"Touch my gummy bears and you die!" He said and walked to the front door. "Now if you'd excuse me, I'd like to have dinner with a very special person. Goodnight" he said and left, closing the front door behind him.

"Well, I gotta leave too. Pop's gonna burst with anger if I don't get his files ready. See you tommorow" Eli stood up and I nodded.

"Don't die" he said before he left too, slamming the door behind him. I threw the Cigar in the bin after quenching the heat as I opened the windows of the room to get the smell out.

"Zoey" I muttered as I took my phone to dial her number. It went to voicemail the first time and I went to panic mode. Shit! What I'd they've gotten to her!! I remember saying she wanted to go to Alex's place this morning. And Granny! Where is she?

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!! This is bad! I stood up and rushed to the door. I took the house key and shoved it in my pocket before I started to run. I stopped a cab and got inside immediately.

I got to Alex's house and everything rushed to me. The kiss. I bit my lip and reluctantly got out of the cab and paid the driver. I got to Alex's door and picked the lock. If there was someone inside, opening the door would attract attention so I have to be as quiet as possible. The door opened and I silently went in, closing the door behind me.

My eyes scanned the sitting room and the smell of something burning welcomed my nose. Zoey....

I quietly went up the stairs and opened the first door I saw.

"What the fuck?" I saw Alex yell. Bex and Zoey were on the bed on their phones while Alex stood in front of my room. My eyes raked her body as her hair was in a messy bun on her head, she was wearing purple sweats and a yellow baggy sweatshirt.

"Hey...." I said awkwardly.

"Zoey! Your brother's here!" She yelled as Zoey's eyes snapped up to meet mine and they started glowing with furry.

"What?!" She yelled before standing up to meet me. I entered as Alex stepped to the side looking down at her socks.

"Oh, hey Nick! What are you doing here?" Bex asked without looking up from her phone.

"I was-" I started.

"Oh, cool" Bex cut me off still looking at her phone.

"Okay..." I said and met the glare of my sister. "I tried to call you but it went to voicemail!" I said and she released a breath.

"Because I switched it off dummy!" She rolled her eyes.

"What?! Why would you switch off your phone?! What if there was an emergency or you were in trouble!" I yelled.

"It's my phone! I can-"

"No! Don't give the it's-my-phone shit! Do you know what could happen happen within the time you switched your fucking phone off" I totally lost it. She doesn't get this does she?

"Wait, how did you get in?" Alex asked avoiding my eyes.

"I...uh..I picked the lock" I muttered as I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Alex!! I'm home!!" We heard a voice downstairs.

"My mom!" Alex muttered and stood up "Nick you need to get out. She doesn't like the idea of guys in my room" she said as she pushed me out of her door.

"Wait! I-"

"No! Just go!" She pushed me down the stairs and we both saw her mom.

"Oh...Nick! You're here. And you're coming from Alex's room" Alex's mom gave Alex a knowing smile " interesting" she added.

"Hey Mom!" Alex laughed awkwardly. "It's not what you think and Nick was just leaving"

"No, I wasn't. I was actually here because I missed your beautiful face, Mrs Dwayne" I winked at her and her mom was a blushing mess. Alex gagged before proceeding in continuing pushing me towards the door.

"Not on my watch, Do not flirt with my mom" she said as her mom stopped her.

"Why don't you stay for dinner Nick? " Alex's mom smiled at me "Alex let go of him. Let him stay for dinner"

"I'd love to have dinner with you, Mrs Dwayne. What's a better way to end a weekend than having dinner with a mesmerizing lady" I grinned at her as ex released her hold on me and groaned, stomping upstairs.

"Please call me Susan and have your seat" she smiled as she entered a room and I sat down.

Few minutes later, I saw Alex, Bex and Zoey coming down the stairs. Zoey had a guilty look on her face as she sat beside me.

"Look...um I'm sorry. I shouldn't have switched off my phone just like that" she said playing with her fingers. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"It's fine" I smiled at her and she gave me a hug. Susan came out of her room and went to the kitchen. Immediately she opened the door, dark smoke rushed out of the kitchen and Alex, Bex and I looked at Zoey whose eyes turned to the size of saucers. Susan furiously faced us with a black face and yelled.

"Who burnt my kitchen?!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: Hello sweethearts,
How are y'all doing? Sorry for the late update, I was really busy.

Zoey: *glares at the writer*

Writer: What?

Zoey: Oh. Nothing. Nothing At all.

Bex: She's mad at you *laughs*

Writer: Oh. The kitchen incident? *Starts laughing*

Alex: *appears and joins the laughter*

Eddy: C'mon don't laugh at her. Everybody has faults *disappears with Zoey*

Bex : *yells* Use protection!

Alex: Yeah!

Nick: Hey! What do you mean 'use protection' ?

Alex and Bex: Uh... nothing?

Nick: That- *follows Zoey and Eddy*

Writer: Anyways, Don't forget to vote, comment and follow-

Eli and Nick: *appears* -Enjoy! *Both disappears*

Writer: *grabs a baseball bat and follows them*

14/9/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308 69 24
For 17-year-old Morgan, life was a walk in the park. Then, she got sent to live with her mom. Things went downhill from there. A terrible accident re...
52.9K 3.2K 34
Love...isn't this word so beautiful. It holds the power to make you feel out of the world where you and and your love exist, but what happen when thi...
14K 2.1K 23
my works #1:// Aja is a 19 year old girl growing up in the rough streets of Chicago. She's been through a lot growing up and finds it hard to trust p...
492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...