𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬...

بواسطة Eliana_tan28

Jeon Jungkook's secretary, Park Jimin suddenly decides to quit after working for 7 years as Jungkook's secret... المزيد

Introduction
1. Quit?
2. A reason.
3. Old Friend.
5. Sudden Proposal.
6. Rejection?
7. Stupid.
8. Fanboy?
9. Brother.
10. Sleepover.
11. Another alpha?
12. Apology.
13. Confusion.
14. Strange?
15. Vacation.
16. Same Room.
17. Rivals.
18. Chaos.
19. Realization.
20. Confession destruction.
21. Him?
22. Stupid Love.
23. Trustworthy.
24. Answers.
25. Committed.
26. Misunderstandings.
27. Return.
28. Making up.
29. Firsts time ruins.
30. Motherly embrace.
31. Battles far away.
32. Forgive?
33. Let Off.
34. He said yes!
35. Till death do us apart.
Epilogue.
Bonus: baby daddy koo
Bonus: Anniversary

4. A negotiation.

11.7K 689 293
بواسطة Eliana_tan28

"What is this?" Jungkook questioned seeing the white envelope placed on his table.

"My resignation letter." Jimin replies calmly, continuing to check the forms of new applicants for their company.

"So, you were not joking?" Jungkook says, opening the envelope and leaning back on his chair. Jimin didn't respond to this and only continued what he was doing.

"Mr Park, seriously, why do want to quit?" Jungkook asked keeping the letter on the side of the table, not signing it obviously.

"I told you that I can't tell you the reason. I just feel like it's the right time to quit." Jimin answered, finally averting his gaze from the applications to jungkook, only to find jungkook already staring intently at him.

"Hmm. But still after working for 7 years?"

"Are you scared that you won't be able to manage without me?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow.

How true!

"No!" Jungkook answered almost immediately.

"Then, please don't stop me. I will look for a perfect secretary for you, I promise." Jimin answers with a bright smile on his face.

"I don't want anyone else." Jungkook said looking down at his lap.

"Huh? You won't be able to manage without a secretary? Don't worry I will look for someone perfect." Jimin said.

But they won't be as perfect as you.

"I will put up an announcement for that. And I will personally take their interviews." Jimin said and immediately opened his iPad to make that announcement.

Jungkook only nodded.

~~~~

"So, how are you?" Taehyung questioned, glancing between jimin and the menu, and finally calling for a waiter.

"I am fine. How are you?" Jimin said.

"Just fine. Nothing special."

"You have become a CEO and you are saying that it's nothing!" Jimin mocked and taehyung only chuckled at this. Jimin hasn't changed, not even a bit.

"It isn't that special, I just have to work more now. Anyways, you said you will quit. When?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I will. I have already resigned from the job, after 3 months I will finally stop working as a secretary." Jimin replied taking a sip of the freshly served coffee.

"Then? What will you do after that?" Taehyung questioned taking a sip of his coffee.

"I don't know actually. I might travel. And look for an alpha if I have luck." Jimin answered not looking at taehyung.

Taehyung frowned at this, jimin was insecure.

"With that much beauty, you can get the top alphas here. Stop doubting yourself!" Taehyung said.

"Ok! Enough about me! Have you found someone?" Jimin asked slightly leaning forward, with a sly smirk on the corner of his lips.

"No, I don't have the time to." Taehyung replied honestly, ignoring the look on Jimin's face.

"Eh! I thought you already found someone, anyway there's still time, you are young and handsome, you can get any omega or beta you want." Jimin replied casually.

"What about you? Can I get you?" Taehyung asked out of the blue, and he wasn't even nervous.

"What?! Me? I not good at all. You deserve much better!" Jimin replied completely ignorant of the serious look on Taehyung's face, he just shrugged it off as a joke. Because according to him, taehyung can never fall for someone like him.

Only if you knew, jimin.

"Anyways, how is your Appa? It's been so long, how is his health?" Taehyung asked changing the topic and also the slight disappointment he felt.

"He is fine. But his alcohol addiction is seriously very bad." Jimin answered.

"Don't worry, it's because he is getting old. He will be fine. I am here now, so if you ever need anything, you can count on me." Taehyung said.

"I will!" Jimin answered and giggled.

"I missed you jimin." Taehyung said.

"Me too! You were gone for too long." Jimin answered forming a slight pout.

"But I am here now!" Taehyung said and dramatically showing off a proud expression, earning a giggle from jimin.

~~~~

"I don't know anymore." Jungkook said.

"Maybe he is tired working for you?" Hoseok said.

"Maybe? But still after 7 years?"

"So, you are afraid to let him go?"

"I don't know."

"Do you like him?" Hoseok suddenly asked taking jungkook by surprise.

Like? Do I like him?

No, I can't like anyone!

That's not possible.

"No!" Jungkook answered or more like shouted.

"You don't have to shout! If you don't like him then why are you so reluctant to let him go?" Hoseok asked in a teasing tone.

"No, I don't like him! The Jeon Jungkook can't like anybody!" Jungkook said dramatically, Hoseok mentally facepalmed himself.

"Yeah, yeah! The Great Jeon Jungkook!! You can't fall for anyone, I forgot!" Hoseok replied mockingly which went unnoticed by jungkook, obviously.

Jungkook only nodded, feeling proud as always.

He can't fall for anyone, that's just impossible.

~~~~~~

"Okay, as your resume you have worked as an assistant for a celebrity? Am I right?" Jimin questioned the girl sitting in front of him.

"Yes." She replied.

"Okay, so will you be able to do this job? As this job is quite hard than people expect. So you have to be very careful at all times. And mistakes won't be forgiven easily." Jimin said professionally.

"I know, I won't make any mistakes and will work carefully." She replied, sincerity evident in her voice.

Jimin was quite impressed by this candidate.

"Okay, I will give you a call if you're selected. Thank you." Jimin said with a smile.

The girl stood up and bowed.

"Thank you, Mr Park." She said and exited the office.

'She was nice, I think I will choose her. I hope Mr Jeon approves of this candidate.' Jimin thought to himself and send the details of the candidate to jungkook.

~~~~

"Mr Jeon!" The girl squealed and came running to jungkook and clung onto him, rubbing her boobs on Jungkook's shoulder, her perfume was so strong that jungkook just wanted to throw up.

She was an omega.

Jimin was just standing there talking with different people in the party, he was looking extremely pretty, wearing a black coat with black pants and boots. His hair was perfectly styled, a little bit of makeup to enhance his breathtaking features. Overall he looked like an angel, a sexy one.

(Jimin's attire.)

And jungkook was awestruck by Jimin's beauty, and so were everyone in the party. All the rich alphas were glancing at jimin everytime jimin took a step or did something. It was not exactly dirty stares, but stares of admiration, and wanting.

But jungkook wasn't happy with this but he obviously didn't show it on his face. He kept his professionalism, talking with the other guests some he knew and some he didn't. And occasionally smiling at the squealing omegas and betas who were trying hard to have his attention.

"Jungkookie, did you forget what day it is?" The clinging girl asked rubbing her boobs more onto Jungkook's arm. Jungkook slowly removed the girl from him.

" huh?" Jungkook was confused as to what she was implying.

"Huff! You are no fun! It's my birthday today!" She said and clung to jungkook again.

Jungkook was restraining every bit of him to yank this omega off him. But he can't do that, so with a smile he spoke

"Umm happy birthday."

The girl was still not pleased.

"So, where is my gift?" She asked looking up at jungkook with puppy eyes, and jungkook was obviously not affected by that.

"Umm??" Jungkook didn't have anything to say because he didn't have anything to gift her.

"Did you forget my gift?!!" The girl said looking amused.

"No, he has not! It's in the car, I will bring it here. Just wait!" Jimin said and hastily made his way out of the party, squeezing himself out of there, and ignoring all those alphas who tried to get his attention.

_________________________________

Update!! Hope y'all like it!

Anyways the next update will be in between 3 to 4 hours, so yeah look forward to that!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye!

💜💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.9M 111K 52
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧... 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...
7.7K 1.1K 7
Omega! Kim Jimin misunderstood his Husband, His Alpha due to some reason and thought his Alpha Kim Taehyung!doesn't Love him. The complicated situat...
107K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
44.6K 2.3K 18
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...