Two Weeks In Hell//Kenhina

Por TobiiosTea

Hinata is always busy so he never had time to meet new people. So his mom decided to take that into her own h... Más

!!Warning!!
!!WARNING!! Updated Version
C o o k i e s
W e e k • D a t e
M i s s • M e ?
B e a c h • D a t e
S t a y • H e r e
L o v e r
A r c a d e • D a t e
F l i p p e d • O f f
O v e r r e a c t i n g
F l o w e r s
F l o w e r • C r o w n
M o v i e • N i g h t
S u r p r i s e • D a t e
C h r y s a n t h e m u m
D e v i l i s h • S m i l e
E x p r e s s
K n i f e
B r e a k • U p
B a t t e r y
P h o n e • C a l l
P o l a r o i d
B o u t i q u e
B o b b y • P i n
S l e e p
D r e a m s
S m i l e
N e w • F r i e n d s
G u m m y • B e a r s
G a m e • N i g h t
M o r n i n g
G o n e
B i r t h d a y
H e a d s e t
Sneak Peak to the Sequal

I l l • B e • G e n t l e

2.6K 104 195
Por TobiiosTea

After stepping out the bathroom Hinata plopped on the bed. He changed out of his onesie, not finding them comfortable to sleep in. He got under the covers and waited for Kenma, who had just entered the bathroom. While he waited he grabbed his phone.

He checked a few emails before hearing the bathroom door unlock. He saw Kenma step out while on his phone. He had a plain white shirt with black shorts.

Hinata smiled. He plugged his phone in. "Kenma come cuddle." He stuck his hands out like a kid would when they want to be carried.

Kenma smiled. He plugged his phone in and sat next to Hinata. He kissed the smaller boys cheek. "Why are you so cute." He turned the lights off and slid under the covers. Hinata giggled and hugged Kenma. Kenma pulled the oranged haired male closer to him before drifting off to sleep.

He woke up to see Hinata still in his arms. Light snores could be heard from the smaller boy. He smiled and played with his hair. It was light and fluffy.

He heard his phone ding. He turned around, careful not to wake Hinata, and grabbed his phone. It was a message from his friend Kuroo. Kenma furrowed his eyebrows and put his phone down. He then continued to cuddle with Hinata.

His phone kept making noise from calls and messages. He considered blocking Kuroo, but instead he got out of bed and grabbed his phone.

"Hello?"

"Ah Kenma! You answered."

"I'm hanging up."

"WAIT!"

"Ow my ears!" He quickly covered his mouth and turned to see Hinata. He stirred a little, but didn't wake up.

Kenma sighed in relief. He walked down the stairs and stepped outside.
——————————————
Hinata woke up with a sense of emptiness. He rubbed his eyes and adjusted to the light. For once he saw that Kenma wasn't in bed. That explained why he felt empty when he woke up. Other than in dreams he always woke up first.

Hinata started to panic. What if he was dreaming? He slowly got up and looked downstairs. He didn't see or hear anything. He sighed and walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

He unplugged his phone and slowly walked downstairs. He didn't find anyone, which made him worry. He was about to check outside until he heard Kenma's voice. He relaxed and grabbed a bottle of water.

Eventually he heard Kenma enter the house.

"Kenma!"

"Oh you're awake Shōyō? Sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"No you didn't wake me up so don't worry about it."

Kenma sat on the couch. He rubbed his eyes, wanting to sleep a bit more. Hinata walked over and was about to sit next to Kenma before he felt the male grab his wrist.

Kenma pulled Hinata onto his lap, making him straddle the taller male. He wrapped his arms around the small boys waist and buried his face in the crook of Hinata's neck.

Hinata's face turned pink.

"Uh Kenma did you not get sleep last night or something?" He could feel Kenma's breath on his skin.

"I woke up earlier than I wanted to."

"O-oh. Well you can sleep longer b-but your breakfast might get cold."

"That's fine. We can warm it up later."

"Well I'll let you sleep." Hinata tried to getting up, but Kenma kept him in place.

"Um Kenma you should sleep in the bed."

"Well I guess you're right Shōyō." He repositioned his hands and stood up, picking up Hinata.

"W-wait I thought you were going to sleep!"

"I said we would warm breakfast up later. I want you in bed with me."

Hinata's face flushed. Kenma smiled and walked upstairs. He placed Hinata on the bed and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around Hinata's waist and pulled him closer.

Hinata wasn't tired, so he closed his eyes and started daydreaming. He rested his head against Kenma's chest. He opened his eyes after hearing Kenma mutter. Hinata looked up at Kenma, who was looking down at him. Hinata's face was tinted with a light shade of pink. Their faces were centimeters apart.

"D-did you say something?"

Kenma leaned closer. Hinata could fell Kenma's breath on his lips.

"I said you're too cute." Kenma closed the gap and pressed his lips against Hinata's. Hinata's eyes grew wide from shock. Kenma pulled away and smiled. His face was red as he processed what happened.

Hinata snapped out of his trance. He leaned back in and kissed Kenma. Kenma froze, but soon melted into the kiss. He lightly cupped Hinata's face. His lips were light, delicate and soft. Their kiss quickly became a make out session. Kenma licked Hinata's bottom lip, asking for permission. Hinata slightly opened his mouth, opening it enough for Kenma to enter. He explored every inch of Hinata's mouth, not leaving a single place untouched. They both broke away for air, a string of saliva still connecting them.

Kenma quickly got on top of Hinata, straddling him. He took off Hinata's shirt and dropped it on the ground. He leaned forward and kissed Hinata's neck. He started to leave small hickeys. Eventually Hinata let out a lewd noise. Kenma smirked knowing he found Hinata's sweet spot. He started to abuse it, sucking and biting on it.

"Ah~"

Kenma sat up and looked at the mark he left. He smirked.

"Shōyō I won't continue if you don't want me to." He secretly hoped that Hinata said that he wanted to continue, but he would much rather respect Hinata's decision.

Hinata blushed and covered his face. He mumbled something.

"Shōyō I can't hear you."

Hinata peeked from behind his hands.

"We can continue."

Kenma smiled and pinched Hinata's nipple.

"Ngh!"

"Don't worry Shōyō, I'll be gentle with you."

He placed a kiss on Hinata's cheek. He then moved to his mouth and they started making out. Kenma played with both of Hinata's nipples, pinching and twisting them.

Hinata pulled on Kenma's shirt, telling him to take it off. Kenma complied and took it off. He licked Hinata's nipple and twisted the other.

"Ah!"

He slowly pulled off Hinata's shorts and kissed Hinata's thigh, then bit it, leaving a mark. He did this multiple times, before cupping Hinata's face and kissing him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Hinata kissed Kenma's hand and smiled at him. He cupped Kenma's face and started to kiss him passionately. Kenma brought his hands down and stuck his hands in Hinata's undergarments. He groped his dick, making him moan into the kiss.

Kenma took off his shorts and pulled Hinata on his lap. They kissed as Hinata started to grind on Kenma's member, making him grunt. Kenma moved his hands from Hinata's thighs to his ass, squeezing it, making Hinata release a small moan.

He laid Hinata back down on the bed and opened a drawer. He pulled out a condom and some lube. He slid Hinata's boxers off and kissed the tip of Hinata's groin. He started to stroke it.

He countinued to pump it, working his hands up and down, making Hinata moan. "Ah~ Kenma." He leaned down and passionately kissed Hinata.

"I-I'm going to cum."

He started to pump it faster until he felt a warm liquid on his hand. He licked it.

"Ah Kenma don't lick that!" He sat up and pulled Kenma's hand away from his mouth. Kenma smiled. He pulled his hand back and licked it all off.

"Ah! Spit it ou-" Kenma kissed Hinata.

"I'm good." Hinata pouted. Kenma laughed and pushed Hinata back on the bed. He grabbed the lube and covered Hinata's entrence and his own fingers.

Kenma inserted one of his fingers, making Hinata jolt. He started to move his finger around.

"Ah it feels weird."

"But you have done this before, no?"

"That was years ag- Ngh!" Kenma inserted another finger. He started to spread his fingers and move them around.

"Hah Kenma."

Kenma inserted another finger. He started to press around until he heard Hinata let out a loud moan.

"AH!"

Kenma smirked. He kept pressing on Hinata's prostate, making him a moaning mess. He took his fingers out and took off his undergarments, sliding the condom over his member.

"Im going to put it in Shōyō."

Hinata nodded. Kenma slowly put the tip in.

"Ngh!"

"Did it hurt?"

"A little. I'm fine though." He was halfway in when he slammed himself into Hinata.

"AH!"

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah it was just so sudden. D-don't move yet." After a few seconds Hinata nodded, letting Kenma know he can move. He pulled out and thrusted in at a slow pace. Hinata started to moan in pleasure.

He kept thrusting until Hinata screamed in pleasure. He hit the same spot again to see Hinata grip the sheets under him. He smirked and continued to hit it.

"Ah Kenma~"

Kenma started to thrust faster, making Hinata drunk off of lust. He grabbed Hinata's face and kissed him. Hinata moaned into the kiss while wrapping his arms around Kenma's neck.

"K-Kenma Im going to cum."

Before Kenma could say anything Hinata came. Kenma did the same soon after. The room was filled with their lusted breaths. Kenma pulled out and plopped on the bed beside Hinata.

"Kenma."

"Yes?"

"Where you actually sleepy?"

"Yeah. Not anymore though."

"Yeah I think I figured that part out." He let out a small laugh.

"Did you enjoy that?"

Hinata's face turned red. He quickly turned his face away. Kenma smiled and wrapped his arms around Hinata.

"I'll take that as a yes."
_____________________
Y'all weren't expecting smut right? No one asked, I delivered. It's bad I know

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.7K 1.1K 15
Kozume Kenma wasn't very talkative. He didn't like hanging out with people, or even interacting with them. But because of this he was teased a bit. H...
10.7K 444 21
in most cases, you move on from high school, maybe keep a friend or two, and try and find your way through life. most go to universities, or just wor...
1.7K 47 16
Kageyama and Hinata have been secretly dating for two years. If anyone found out, they're both dead! They just need to make it to their 18th birthday...
45.4K 1.2K 26
"Hi! I'm Hinata Shoyo! What's your name?"as he said to boy in the red jacket playing with his game console. Turning his head around to look at the bo...