MY DAD'S LOST DIARY

By shortcake_123

When the father leaves his family alone saying that he was going for a trip but never comes again..what could... More

MAIN CHARACTERS:
1) HIDE-AND-SEEK
2) HOUSE CLEANING
3) A BOOK WITH KEY IN THE LIBRARY?!
4) THE MYSTERY OF THE KEY
5) FOUND IT!!
7) .ASHWILL'S TRUTH.
8) TIME TO SEARCH
9) RIDE TO THE LESBON PARK
10) SEARCHING FOR CLUES...
11) GOT IT!!
12) LIFE AT COLLEGE
CHARACTERS-2
13) PLAN!!!
14) ADVENTURE TIME
15) A BLACK FANTASY TO SOLVE
16) DAD!!!
17) TIME TO SET IT UP
18) WHAT IN THE WORLD???
19.)THE GAME STARTS NOW
20.) THIS IS MESSED UP...
21.)TIME TO END THIS MESS
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU(A/N)

6) THE ADVENTURE MEET!!

22 6 14
By shortcake_123

Ellyn and Ashwill went to Zayn's house with Bruce. And rang the bell. As Zayn opened the door.

"You took forever" said Zayn.."and who is he??" Zayn asked pointing towards Ashwill.
"Ohh..he is my dad's friend..and we have a lot to talk, so if u allow us! We will walk inside.." Ellyn said as Zayn welcomed them inside.
"So?? What's up??" Zayn asked.
"First we need to call Marlee and Clyde." Ellyn said.
"Fine..." Zayn said and took out his mobile to call Clyde as he watched Ellyn take out her phone and call Marlee.
"I called Marlee and she said they both will come together.." Ellyn said.
"Clyde said the same thing.." Zayn said.

AFTER 20 MINUTES:

(Marlee and Clyde were at Zayn's house too.)

Ellyn and Ashwill explained about everything. About the mr. Jones diary, about the key book's fantasy and about how they are going to find the book..and they all understood. They all were ready to help Ellyn by finding her father.

"But is it compalsary to have six members?? I mean Olivia is little.." asked Clyde.
"Ahh..I thought about it...and she and mom are going to my aunt Margaret's house... So Olivia is not coming..instead we are going to take Bruce." Ellyn said as she looked at Bruce who was wagging his tail happily.
"Ohh..hmm that's a good idea." Said Zayn.
"Yesss..he is having a good sense of smell."said Marlee.
"So?? When are we going to start searching??" Ashwill asked.
"Mom and Olivia are going away at 7:00 pm tomorrow..so maybe we can start searching from day after tomorrow! What do u guys say??" Ellyn asked.
"Perfect"everyone said and smiled.
"Fine.. guys..I wanna know that...is mr. Jones.. trapped in the book??" Clyde asked.
"Yess..he is trapped and there are many people who we have to save.." Ashwill said.
"Were u trapped in the book too?" Marlee asked.
"Yess I was trapped" Said Ashwill.
"Then how did you escape?" Clyde asked.

Ashwill looked away from them and there was only silence.

Heyy guys..I know I haven't been able to publish this part from few days but it was because I was having some stuff to do lately and I was busy..soo!! I am back.. hope u all liked it..

And don't forget to say me who was ur favourite character in the comments and how was this part!! Okay guys have a good day.. Don't forget to vote.

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309 30 17
Alex Avidly, a smart girl. A bookworm, a drama kid, a plain lover of school. She's the smartest honor roll girl you've ever seen. But when a run in w...
6 0 1
When Jake wakes up, he expects the day to be just like every other day, ordinary. So when Jake heads to school for one of his last days of college, l...
1.2K 149 18
Bella and Edward are back. So is there team. There quest begins to find clues to where to find Bella's father. What new adventure a waits them and wh...
159 0 19
*Note: This is a First Person POV story of the game Undertale. I ripped everything from this off of that game. I am completely unoriginal. The main c...