Lord of the Golden Flower

By Fampyu

Back from the darkness and out, He was most valiant and most esteemed to have return to middle earth Followin... More

Note

Fall of Gondolin

71 1 0
By Fampyu

It was the beginning of all ages, the creations of Eru Illuvatar and its process founded the secret city of the Elves

"Glory dwelt in that city of Gondolin of the Seven Names, and its ruin was the most dread of all sacks of cities upon the face of the Earth"

Turgon accompanied by Finrod travelled across the hidden valley of Tumladen and across the rich filled plains he founded Gondolin. Upon the completion of the city, Turgon's followers secretly settled in the land and became the Gondolindrims.

Nearly 400 years the seven gates stood on its grounds. Until Maeglin, nephew of King Turgon betrayed its hidden passage to Morgoth in the promise of lordship and marriage with Turgon's daughter, Idril.

Morgoth razed the great city during its festivity of 'The Gates of Summer' sacking the city defenseless

A series of defense the Great Seven Gates endured until the great market.

The last refugees made way for the cleft of the eagles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
213K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
902K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...