"Oh,Y/n.."

By Loli-san

"Oh,y/n.." Haikyuu x reader Some nice oneshots~! I do NOT own Haikyuu or any canon characters More

Introduction
Tendou satori x shy!reader
Lev x neko!reader
Kuroo x talented!reader
Kanji Koganegawa x anxious!reader
Kentarō Kyōtani x oblivious!reader
Aone Takanobu x neko!reader
Suggestions~?[OPEN]
Ushijima Wakatoshi x timid!reader
Akaashixtsundere!reader
Satori Tendouxmute!reader
Sugawara koshixmad!reader
Tsukishima Kei x reader
Apologies
Pet names-Karasuno
Pet names-Date Tech
Tsukishima Kei x tourettes!reader
Uh-

Lev Haibu x anxious!reader

965 30 6
By Loli-san

Suggestion by @Ellasaurus246 !

"Y/n~!" Sung a soft voice that you hated dearly.

"I made breakfast! Get ready for your first year at Nekoma~!" They continued.

You just moved in  your new house a few days ago and your step mother has been holding so many parties for the neighbors. Nobody on the road has seen you,accept one male who is oddly quiet.

They were looking for the bathroom and opened your rooms door while you were singing.

You were talented,you even admitted it. It wasn't godly. But you were way over average.

You quickly got dressed so you could get to school early.

You ate breakfast and bid your goodbyes to your step mom.

You wish dearly she left you alone.

——
Woah.. it's huge!" You said softly.

You happily entered the school early.

It then finally hit you when the halls began flooding.

The fast heart beat..

The bad thoughts..

He heavy breathing..

And lack of comfort...

Just before you were going to overthink it all,somebody ran into you,knocking you into your hands and knees. They looked down and panicked.

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry I did see you down there!" They'd said kindly.

But it seemed like they were making fun of you. You look around to see a few people glancing at you. But it felt like they were staring at you.

Judging you.

Laughing at you.

"Are you ok?" The male said.

You just threw the bag that fell off your shoulder away from your way before you ran to the bathroom.

You began sobbing,breathing heavily as you covered your mouth so people wouldn't be able to hear you.

"Hello?" The boys voice echoed. He saw no one in teh stalls. But heard you. So he peaked over top and looked worried.

"P-PERVERT WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" You blurted out. Throwing a pen tjag was in your pocket at him.

He jumped back and awkwardly waited outside the rest room.

You soon exited the bathroom a few minutes later. You flushed deeply. Snatching the bag from their hand. "I-I'm sorry.." you mumbled.

They just flushed,imagining walking in on you with less clothing than you did at the moment. You just walked off as you wiped your puffy cheeks.

Once you got a few feet away. You slowly turned back to him in the empty halls.

"Hey um.."

"Lev. Haibu Lev."

"Haibu-San. Did class begin?"

"Yes-"

You then quickly started speed walking towards the hall. Looking for your class and awkwardly opening the door.

"G-gomen,Sensei!" You bowed. They just smiled. "It's ok. At least you're safe." You had a sigh of relief.

"Is that the girl who ran to the bathroom crying?" You heard someone whisper. Then giggle as the person just ignored them. Others giggled though.

Everyone's eyes then widened. Was there something on your face?

You turned around to see the tall male. He happily waved. You flushed.

This guy?

You thought and just smwent to a seat in the back. He sat beside you and smiled.

"So,F/n L/n and Lev Haibu?" The teacher said.

"Hai/Hai~" you two said. He was clearly more cheery then you.

You just glared at the 'perverted' boy angrily. He made you look like an idiot.

"F/n-Chan~! Come to volleyball practice! "

Since he joined a few days before you. He already got to a club.
"We need a manager! You'll be helpful! And you're cute! And small!" He said.

You just stared at him.

"..o-ok.." you mumbled.

"AHHHH SHES SO CUTEEEE!!" Squealed a Mohawked boy. Running over with his arms wide open straight to you.

You jumped and grabbed Levs shirt and watch the boy run into the wall. "I-I-" you mumbled.

"Aww little kitten is scared~" a tall boy said. One with bed head and Lev turned around and also crouched to your height. "Aw I'll protect you~"

You flushed and scrunched your body up. Suddenly most of the boys who would want to fall in love with a manager crowded around you. You felt tears form in the corners of your eyes. "P-please.." you said and they began running down your cheeks.

"Leave her alone!" A short male barked. You looked at him and he swatted everyone away like they're cats. You looked at him.

You were the same height. Well,almost. You were off by a few cms. As you were almost 5'5.

-
After a few minutes. You were introduced to everyone.

"I'm so happy I could meet you all!" You said cheerfully. Feeling uneasy from the mohawked male gagging over you.

"Hey. I feel like I've seen you before.." mumbled the boy names Kenma. He looked up from the ground as Kuroo,the one treating you liek a child had taking his POP. (The game thingy he has)

"We're you the one in the room I walked into during the house warming party thing?" He tilted his head and pointed at you.

You flushed. "Y-yes.." you nodded.

"Your voice was nice.." he said in his normal soft and careless voice. "You're a good singer."

"O-oh thank yo-"

"SING FOR US SING FOR US SING FOR US!"

Cheered all three of Yamamoto,Kuroo and Lev.

You saw them crowd around you.

Not again..
The heart beat.
The breathing.

The small tears in the corners of your eyes.

You had a hiccup and felt tears string down your cheek.

You looked around to see yourself practically crowded by the three.

You panted softly and their faces softened.

You pushed through them and began running as you whimpered softly,but as a hand grabbed your wrist. "Y-y/n?!" Said Kuroo. Caught off guard.

You struggled as you began crying and got from his grip. But before you could keep going you ran into someone. Your eyes trailed up and saw lev.

"Let me go" you tried not to scream.

He knelt down and hugged you. You struggled and squirmed for a few moments before you hugged him back. Softly setting your face on his shoulder.

He carefully picked you up as you gripped his shirt and wrapped your legs around his waist like a. Koala. He softly set you down on the bleachers. "Are you ok?" He looked worried. Yaku forcing everyone to give you space.

"Y-yes..I'm sorry I look bad.. " you mumbled. Feeling like they're judging you.

"You look great." He said. You flushed and pushed him away with your hand as the other wiped your face.

"When I start to tumble from the sky.."

"You remind me how to fly~"

You sung. Your favorite band playing in your ear. Smiling brightly as your blasting headphones blocked any noises.

You were alone in the gym.

You sing your heart out as you moved your fingers as if you were playing drums. Or playing the guitar.

Then it hit t moment your whole life mistakes and achievements rush through your mind in a second.

"But when he loves me I feel like somebody~!

You sing your heart out. Tears running down your cheeks. Once you hit the final note.

You opened your eyes and you flushed deeply.

"H-HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR?!" You said as the whole team happily paused filming. The three third years along with Yamamoto cried.

And others watched in awe.
"SO PRECIOUS~!" Sung Yamamoto. He ran over to hug you. But yaku luckilt stopped him.

"P-please don't judge.."

"What?? You were amazing,kitten!" Said Lev. The team seemed to like calling you that..

"Th-thank you!" You bowed as you covered your flustered face.

They all happily hugged you. As lev was in the back. He felt oddly,,jealous.

"Kitty!!" Said lev.

"Shush I'm studying you should be too." You said as you were sitting at your table at home. You promised to tutor him. He stared at the books and sighed "but I'm bored! "

you sighed. "Fine let's go on a walk. "

Lev smiled brightly. He put his shoes on and ran outside as you cleaned up. "Let's go" you said as you closed the door behind you. Sighing softly.

"I'm gonna go get meat buns,wait out here. "

You said as you entered the convenient store. You got two meat buns,your eyes widened as you felt a pair of hands around your waist while you looked at pocky.

You furrowed your eyebrows and was about to make a hit on someone until you heard them.

"Kittennn hurry uppppp~!" He giggled as you flushed and glared at him. But he seemed to have a satisfied grin on his face as he glared at someone. He happily kissed your lips softly and left. "I'll be outside sweetie." 

You flushed and just bought your pocky.

"What the hell was that for?!" You said as lev.

"Some guy looked shady so I wanted to make sure you were ok. They looked liek they were staring at you when I entered too!"

"Oh.. s-still!" You said as you put your hand over your mouth. "THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!" You barked.

His eyes widened. "Same!" You glared at him and just dropped the bags and left.

"Wait! Y/n!" He said as you stormed off. He sighed and just went back to your house. I'm he took his time and just stared at the ground. It felt natural kissing you.

But he determined his feelings he's gained over a past two months aren't reciprocated.

You cried as you sat on your bed.

You always saved your first kiss for your first boyfriend or girlfriend! Whoever you dated would be your first and it was going to be romantic!

But he had to steel it.

"That big idiot!" You said as you couldn't even hear the front door open from your room.

"That big..adorable..idiot.." you dug your face inside your hands. "He only kissed you because he thought you'd get hurt! He probably thinks you like Kuroo like everyone.." you mumbled.

"Fuck,I hate feelings!" You said as you heard the door of your room open. He stood there with his eyes widened.

You began crying even harder. "Please just don't answer me,,id rather you ignore it than reject me.."

"My little..adorable kitten." He said and smiled as you flushed.

"Th-this isn't a joke! Go!! "

Lev just bent down and kissed your forehead. "Your second kiss won't be stolen if you account my offer. " he said. Tilting your head up and kissing your lips once again.

"Want to be my kitten? If so. Only I'll on call you that. It's your nickname!" He smirked as you giggled and wiped your wet and puffy cheeks.

"Of course.." you mumbled and hugged him close. 
"My big idiot.."

——
1802 words.

I tried thank you! Sorry if he's out of character! 

       𝗟𝗼𝗹𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 358 22
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
185K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...
723K 19.9K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
1.1M 34.5K 90
❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 . ❞ Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots