Karasuno's Ace Of Hearts ♡♡♡...

By TayTayLife

Akari Ukai promised herself she was to never play volleyball again. Yet when her older brother Keishin Ukai i... More

Ch.1:|The one where she becomes Coach.
Ch.2:|The one where she meets Karasuno
Ch.3:| The one where she has an interesting day.
Ch.4:| The one where she proves herself.
Ch.5:| The one where she gets a piggyback
Ch.6:| the one where she makes friends with them
Ch.7:| the one where she teaches them something
Ch.8:| the one where she becomes besties with the girls
Ch.9:| the one where she meets Johzenji.
Ch.10:| the one where she goes on a date with Terushima (accidental ONE SHOT)
Ch.11:| the one where she becomes reliable
Ch.12:| the one where she remembers her past
Ch.13:| the one where she shares her secrets
Ch.14:| the one where she goes to a training camp
Ch.15:| the one where she meets the love interests
Ch.16:|the one where she's forced to spend time with them
Ch.17:|the one where she fears the upcoming week
Ch.18:|the one where she gets an unexpected visitor
Ch.19:| the one where she coaches Fukurodani pt.1 (BOKUTO×OC)
Ch.20:| the one where she coaches Fukurodani pt.2 (AKAASHI×OC)
Ch.21:|the one where she has to coach Aoba Johsai pt.1 (OIKAWA×OC)
Ch.22:|the one where she has to coach Aoba Johsai pt.2 (IWAIZUMI×OC)
Ch.23:| the one where she coaches Nekoma (KUROO×OC)
Ch.24:|the one where she coaches them all
Ch.25:| the one where...LOCKED OUT! (KenmaxOC)
Ch.26:|the one where...LIGHTS OUT!
Ch.27:| the one where mama-bear has entered the chat
CH.28:| the one where....JAPAN?!
Ch.29:| the one where jealousy takes over
Ch.30:| the one where chaos ensues
Ch.31:| the one where the training camp ends but so does everything else...
LEV ONE-SHOT
Sugawara Special One-Shot Chapter
Iwaizumi Route:|Ch.1
Iwaizumi Route:|Ch.2
Iwaizumi Route|Ch.3
Iwaizumi Route:| Ch.4
Iwaizumi Route: LAST CHAPTER
Asahi Special One-Shot
Kuroo Route:|Ch.2
Kuroo Route:|Ch.3
Kuroo Route:|Ch.4
Kuroo Route:|Last Chapter
Kageyama Route:|Ch.1
Kageyama Route:|Ch.2
Kageyama Route:|Ch.3
Kageyama Route:|Ch.4
Kageyama Route:| Last Chapter
Bokuto's Route:|Ch.1
Bokuto's route:|Ch.2
Bokuto's Route:|Ch.3
Bokuto's route:|Ch.4
Bokuto's route:|Last Chapter
Oikawa Route:| Ch.1
Oikawa Route:|Ch.2
Oikawa Route:|Ch.3
Oikawa Route:|LAST CHAPTER

Kuroo's Route:|Ch.1

598 19 10
By TayTayLife

PLEASE KEEP SIGNING PETITIONS AND SPREADING THE WORD FOR THE BLM MOVEMENT, THE UIGHYUR MUSLIMS AND THE OPPRESSED IN ALL COUNTRIES. BLACK PEOPLE STILL FACE RACISM EVERYDAY AND THE UIGHYURS FACE PERSECUTION AND TORTURE EVERY DAY. OUR WORK IS NOT DONE UNTIL EVERYONE HAS THE SAME RIGHTS AND FREEDOM.

I WILL CONTINUE TO PUT THIS IN THE BEGINNINGS OF ALL MY CHAPTERS AS JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED.

AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED SOME MORE PETITIONS, I HOPE, CONTINUE TO READ!

4 years later~

Akari sighed as she took in the familiar scene that had begun her adventure four years ago with the Karasuno team. Here she was again, returning from England to Japan. It had been four years since she had met the Karasuno boys. After the Cup, her time as their coach had finished and she had gone to England to finish her course whilst doing a coaching course with the tiny giant.

She had been gone for so long again that she completely forgot everything about Japan.....again.

"AKARIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" A head of orange hair stumbled through the crowds towards her.

"Hinata!" The two shorties crashed in a hug and of course, it wouldn't be a Hinata hug if they didn't fall over. And so they did. They toppled over right onto the cold tiled floor of the airport, with Hinata pressed up against her. Just like the tradition, Akari pleaded with him to get off her and let her breathe. To add the final touches, Tanaka came over and pulled Hinata away from her.

"Tanaka-senpai! How are you? How's Kiki-senpai doing?"

"Good, we are both good. How are you, my little kouhai?!" Tanaka tugged her onto her feet before crushing her in his arms.

"Oi, oi. Don't kill the girl," the rest of the Karasuno team walked over with Daichi at the head of the crowd. 

"How are you, babygirl? How was England?"

"It was good, but I missed Japan quite a lot."

"I wonder why," Sugawara wiggled his eyebrows, giving Akari a knowing look. Of course, him.

Akari hadn't kept spoken to Kuroo much whilst she had been away and now their conversations were just standard pleasantries with each other. It had gotten so awkward that the Kuroo couldn't even make a joke anymore. It was almost hilarious to think that she was 25 and he 27 but still they couldn't even talk to each other.

"You haven't changed at all," Asahi ruffled Akari's hair as they all walked to the exit.

"Were there any pretty girls there?!"

"Of course there were, Noya-senpai! I'll introduce you to my friend, she also came back from England a few weeks ago. I think you'll like her," Akari winked in Nishinoya's direction.

"OHOH! THANK YOU, MY AMAZING KOUHAI!"

"She's my kouhai."

"Tanaka. You have Kiyoko. Akari is mine!"

"Actually, Akari does not belong to anyone but if she were anyone's, she'd be his," Dachi pointed to the exit of the airport. Standing there was Kuroo in his signature red shirt and black shorts. He was as handsome as ever, working as a fitness trainer. Even after 4 years, he still looked the same. The only difference was that Kenma was not with him.

Akari's eyes widened and she directed her gaze elsewhere, as if to pretend she hadn't even in seen him. As if she hadn't made eye contact with him for a whole minute.

"You know what, I kinda need to pee so I'll just be going that way for a second," Akari, abandoning her luggage, turned on her heel. 

Just before she could even take a step, Sugawara and Daichi blocked her pathway. Sugawara crossed his arms and raised his brows. Daichi communicated something secretly to Kuroo who was still standing at the exit.

"Going somewhere, babygirl?"

"To the toilet?" Even to her own ears, it sounded like a question.

"I don't think so. We all know, you saw him," Daichi pressed his lips together.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Who are we talking about here?"

"Akari," Daichi's tone was final.

Sugawara turned Akari on her feet and pushed her towards Kuroo, who was now only a few metres away. She slipped and crashed into his chest. Kuroo's arms came around her waist just as she was about to fall over.

How fortunate that she was wearing a red crop tops and a black shorts, just like him. Not only that, but her boots were extremely tall so if Kuroo hadn't caught her, it was very possible she could have died.

Kuroo's fingers curled around the small of her back, his cool fingers against her bare skin.

"Is it too soon to say you fell for me?"

"I did not fall, actually. I'm still standing."

"Would you like me to let go of you, kittycat?"

"N-no."

"Well, then. I can say, that it did not hurt when you fell from heaven because I caught you," he straightened, helping Akari stand on her own two feet rather than her being half in the air.

He did not, however, let go of her.

"Very funny."

Kuroo's eyes glittered as his eyes trailed over her outfit. His fingers tapped against her waist and Akari tried to stop herself from cringing. She did not need Kuroo to know that she was ticklish. 

But Kuroo was not fooled. His eyes darkened and he grinned.

"K-Kuroo-senpai. We are at the airport!" Akari pushed against his chest in an attempt to create some distance between them, well aware that the whole Karasuno team were staring at the whole scene.

He grabbed her wrists, "Kittycat. Don't be shy."

".....You're hilarious. Jokes over. I want to go home, so please let me."

"Fineeee. I'll take you?" Kuroo hesitated but Akari shrugged.

"What about them?" She motioned with her head.

Akari watched as Daichi and Kuroo secretly communicated with their eyes. Just how Kageyama and she used to do. Her eyes darted between the two but it ended in an instant, with Daichi nodding and pushing Akari's suitcase towards them.

Kuroo lifted his head, in the way that boys did and then he was pulling her out of the doors of the airport, one hand on her wrist, another pulling her luggage.

Akari followed along as best as she could, even as Kuroo shoved her into the passenger seat of his black sleek car.

"Owzers! Kuroo-senpai!"

Kuroo ignored her and went to put her luggage in the boot of his black car before he sat in the driver seat of the car. Akari pulled the door shut and put her seatbelt on. Leaning her head against the window, she stared at the rush of people as they got on with their own lives. So many different ages and different lives all moving around strangers who they would forget the second they saw another one.

Japan hadn't changed yet again, whilst Akari felt herself changing again. Nothing felt stable in her life anymore, and although change was good, Akari found herself getting tired of the constant changes in her life.

"Good to see you, Akari-chan."

"WHAT THE-KENMA-SENPAI?!"

Kenma was staring down at his game console, sitting in the middle back seat. It was daylight out yet somehow Kenma blended into the shadows that weren't even there.

Akari turned and gripped the top of the seat. She looked between Kuroo and Kenma wondering when Kuroo would have felt the need to tell her that there was a whole other person in the back of his car.

"Thanks for telling me about Ken-senpai being here, Kuroo-senpai. I appreciate it. Ken-senpai, it's good to see you too. In fact, I don't have to sit through this ride with just Kuroo-senpai's insufferable personality."

Kenma snickered.

"HEY! FIRSTLY, I am NOT insufferable. Second, why don't I get a nickname?"

"See, insufferable?" Akari jabbed a thumb toward Kuroo, who was frowning.

"Oh boohoo, I'm sure Akari-chan doesn't think you're that bad. Actually, I can't believe she managed to deal with you for so long."

"Kenma! You too?"

"Alright, where are we headed?"

"We're going for a drink!"

"I just came back from another country and you want to get drunk?"

"Yes?"

"I. DON'T. THINK. SO."

"No?"

"......Aah fine, let's go get drunk. Don't blame me if Daichi-senpai screams at you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akari rolled over to the other side of the bed, only to be pushed back by her warm pillows. Feeling extremely hot, she attempted to pull her blanket off and put her leg over her pillows.

Wait.......

Why did her pillows HAVE A PULSE?

Akari's eyes snapped open as she realised that pillows should not have a goddamn pulse.  Peeking across the bed, so as not to wake up the pillows, she found a head of spiky black hair laying next to her. 

Just as she moved to sit up, in hopes that she would not jostle him, his drowsy eyes opened.

The two made eye contact, and alarm flashed in his eyes. He jumped off the bed like a terrified cat.

"OH MY GOD! KUROO-SENPAI?!" Akari yelped.

Akari jumped up from the bed pulling the sheets with her, just in case. Oh god, she had gotten so drunk that she didn't remember what had happened yesterday. Akari turned around so that she was not looking at Kuroo, again just in case.

"AKARI? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"I DON'T KNOW, YOU TELL ME! W-WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?!"

"I don't know! I was really drunk!"

"Me too! THIS IS WHY EXCESSIVE DRINKING IS NOT OKAY! I TOLD YOU!"

"THIS IS MY FAULT? HEY, IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO! DON'T BLAME ME!"

Akari sighed, "okay, let's be level-headed about this. Technically, we both don't remember anything meaning we could have just fallen asleep on the same bed. AND! It doesn't matter what happened because we don't remember anything so if you think about it, nothing happened."

"I see. We don't remember so it means that it didn't happen. Because it's not in our memories..."

"So we can agree, that we will just stop talking and thinking about this whole situation right here. You go on with life just as normal."

"Agree?"

"Agreed," Akari said, as she ran out of the room, blankets still tightly hugged around her. Shoot, she forgot to pick up her clothes- maybe she could find a bathroom to hide in, in a place she assumed was Kuroo's home.

She found one near the kitchen and tugged the door open. Upon seeing what was inside, she shut it again and sighed.

"KENMA-SENPAI! LOCK THE DOOR NEXT TIME!"

Akari muttered to herself as she went back to the Kuroo's room. Guess she could no longer hid in a bathroom without clothes. Here goes nothing...

She knocked hesitantly.

"Kuroo-senpai? Are you dressed?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yes, I found a trash bag and put it on. NO OF COURSE I'M NOT DRESSED."

"Okay, your clothes are in my room, take them and change in my bathroom. I'll close my eyes."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I don't mind."

"I meant, are you sure you'll keep your eyes closed?"

"......Seriously?" Kuroo cackled.

"Fine! Keep em closed or I'll throw you in a bin."

"Yes, yes of course."

Akari ran into the room, snatching her clothes off the bed and tripping on the sheets as she went into the bathroom. She slammed the door shut.

"Ahahahaha!"

"Just don't."

"Okay, hurry up. There's something more.......pressing we need to talk about...."

"MORE PRESSING THAN WHAT ALREADY HAPPENED?" Akari yelled as she tugged her clothes on, her limbs all over the place.

"Technically, you said nothing happened-never mind."

Akari opened the door, dragging the bedsheets out with her. Kuroo was sitting, legs crossed at the foot of his bed, holding a piece of paper up. His face was a mask of expression but Akari sensed the tension coming off his body. She wondered what could make him so tense...

Akari squinted her eyes but could not make out any of the words. Akari froze at the door frame as Kuroo spoke.

"It seems that, yesterday, we also got married. With a certificate to prove it."

GASPPPP!

IMPORTANT: This is only for entertainment purposes but please do know that both characters were drunk so neither took advantage of the other. Although they don't remember it now, they both agreed to whatever happened yesterday in their drunk reverie. Again, this is only for entertainment so do not take this seriously or follow the examples of the characters involved.

Please understand the importance of consent and also don't drink excessively. 

NO MEANS NO.

YES COULD ALSO MEAN NO.

HESITATION IS ALSO NO. 

DO NOT FORCE YOURSELF ONTO SOMEONE ELSE! 

CONSENT FOR EVERYTHING IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Sign petitions, wear a mask, wash your hands, stay safe and be kind to each other!

TayTayLife <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 448 40
Remember, there's always more after the end. Ever since you insisted on paying back a specific dark-haired boy for taking his milkshake (even though...
5.2K 199 31
"Remember the promise you made years ago?" My brother asked from the phone. "Which one?" I asked as I blow a strand of my red hair away from my face...
1.5K 52 12
" What is your problem? Do you hate me that much?" she yelled. 'No' "Yes," he lied. She paused for a second, " Is that why you never say you love me...
14.5K 332 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...