Keep you in the dark | Billie...

By billieisfit

(story contains violence, use of drugs, alcohol, guns and mentions of sex. if this isn't for you then do not... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
Part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
THANK YOU!
shes out

Part 9

5K 166 111
By billieisfit

(Billie's Pov)

The more I held onto her the more I felt sorry for her. Here I thought Trig was some heartless murderer when in reality she needs to get out as much as I do. I just want to help her.

"ugh what have you done to me" she sniffled letting out a small laugh "fuck you make me soft"

"who thought Trig could be soft" I chuckled

"thank you Bil, I don't even know why you care you shouldn't be here"

"neither should you"

"couldn't go if I wanted to, they'd hunt me down, i'm supposed to run this place in a few years"

"then don't"

I noticed Trig look down at Nitro who jumped up to lick her face.

"Ugh Nitro c'mon" she flinched trying to get her head away. "hey Bil"

"yeah?"

"I never wanted you to be here"

"really?" I was shocked

"bro you're too big to be here i'm surprised you haven't been found yet"

"oh" i sighed thinking she was going to say something else she looked at me as if she read my mind and continued

"annnnddd because i've seen how you are with your fans, you're a good person Bil, way too good for this shit hole"

"then let me go" i half jokingly said

"already working on it"

My head snapped in her direction "w-what?"

"Don't play dumb Bil, i know you're only trying to get closer to me so I can be all soft or whatever the fuck so I can feel bad and let you out"

My eyes widened and I went to say something before she beat me to it

"i'm smarter than you think i am" she chuckled "and by your reaction I know i'm right but you wasted your time on talking to me because the thing is, the second you walked in here you made me soft so fuck you for that but also" She quickly grabbed my face and pulled me in for a sweet soft kiss. I was shocked but didn't want it to be awkward so I kissed her back trying to ignore the feeling in my stomach.

Trig pulled away and smirked at my whining which I didn't even realise I let out. She then got up with Nitro and walked back inside leaving me without saying a word. What the fuck just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a short one, next one will be longer I promise :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.2K 32
This is a sequel to "A Billie Eilish Fanfic - Forced" please read my first book before you read this one. Billie has her day in court for almost kil...
779K 20.9K 32
-Sequel to Horns- *Description contains Book 1 spoilers* It's been 2 years since Billie has seen or even heard from Alexis, who practically vanished...
170K 3K 34
Who knew, 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉, my childhood friend would go against me. After time things changed. Her behaviour changed. Her actions changed. ...
163K 4.1K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...