The guardian

By Rhys2624

Forth is an omega from the blood moon pack. He is treated as a lowly servant there. Although he has tried to... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 M
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 (Full)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (End)
Bonus Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
IT'S HERE!!!
50K!!!

Chapter 37

1.4K 101 2
By Rhys2624

Forth's pov:

Park and Aki were staring at me the whole way back to their packhouse. 

Gloxinia and Drole were quietly following behind us.

"If you want to say something say it out loud. I can't read minds you know?" I joked. 

"You yelled at me for being cocky when we first met. Now who's the cocky one?" Park raised one of his eyebrows. 

I scoffed and raised my hands. "Guilty." 

You need to put a tough front infront of your enemies. Don't let them see your weakness. If i showed doubt about myself then they might try to take advantage of it.

I said through the mindlink. 

They didn't say anything after that but i could feel their agreement.

When we reached the packhous, Kai and Pha were standing infront and there were no demons around. 

Aki and Park frowned. 

"Who are you?" They looked at Pha.

"My mate, Phana." I answered. 

They raised their eyebrows. 

Kai and Pha's eyes widened when they saw Drole and Gloxinia. 

"It's ok. They're on our side." I said quickly. 

They frowned and looked at me. 

I turned around. 

"We only want to avenge our people. We don't want to hurt anyone." Gloxinia spoke up. 

And what makes you think we're going to believe you? Kai growled.

"There's nothing we can give you but our word. And your human can kill us easily if he wants. These seals prove that." He pointed at the seals on their torsos. 

"Avenge your people?" Pha asked. 

"We are the last of our kinds. We want to kill the person who killed our people." Gloxinia answered. 

"That is.." 

"The demon king." He said. 

You want to kill the demon king but you're working with the rulers of hell. Kai frowned.

"I'm not stupid enough to challenge someone who is far stronger than me. We fought with them so we can get his weakness and kill him. For that we needed to earn his trust so we fought alongside them." He explained. 

I hate to say this, but that actually sounds believable. Aki spoke up. 

The others still didn't look convinced but they nodded nonetheless. 

"Any injured?" I asked them. 

A few. I already healed them. Kai answered.

"Are they...." I narrowed my eyes. 

"Unlike the ones in the last pack these people are actually thankful. They understand that Park and Aki did their best to protect them." Pha said.

His mate talked to them when they started doubting. Kai added.

I looked at Park and Aki and smiled. 

They also had smiles on their faces. 

I made an amulet like the one i gave to knock and Mensah. I gave it to Park. 

"It has some of my powers in it. Channel your mana through this and it will be strengthened by 5 times. Use it for the shields or when demons attack again." I explained. 

He nodded. 

"Let's go. This is not over yet." I turned to Kai and Pha. 

They quickly walked over to me. 

"I know you want to come along, but as you just saw the demons we will face are far too strong for you. So stay here and protect your packs." I smiled at Park and Aki. 

They pursed their lips but nodded. 

"Do you have any idea where the last two are?" I looked at Gloxinia and Drole. 

"They are in hell." Gloxinia answered. 

I pursed my lips. 

"But they will most probably come here since all the others are dead and we dissolved our link with them." Drole added. 

Gloxinia nodded. 

"So we wait huh?" I sighed. 

We sat down on the ground in the woods not too far from the packhouse. 

"I should probably warn you beforehand." Gloxinia spoke up after a while. 

I looked at him. 

"They might not be the only ones coming. Their father who's the demon king has been looking for a strong vessel. So he might also be with them. He might try to make you his vessel." He said. 

Kai and Pha growled. 

"Don't worry i have no intention of getting possessed. Especially not by the demon king." I assured them. 

Just then i noticed Drole was playing with some flowers. Making flower crowns. 

"She's actually really soft isn't she?" I smiled at Gloxinia. 

He also smiled. 

"Yeah she is. She puts up a tough act so they won't see through us." 

"She must have done a great job if you two managed to become one of the rulers of hell." Pha spoke up. 

He looked genuinely surprised. 

Is that why she didn't really try to attack us when we fought before? Kai asked. 

"You also noticed it?" I looked at him. 

Of course. The reason we couldn't hurt her wasn't because she was fighting us but because she had a guard who didn't let any of our attacks get through to her. He looked at Gloxinia.

"They think I'm being overprotective of her. Thankfully she doesn't have to fight most of the time since not many ones are stronger than me." He said.

I nodded. 

Drole made flower crowns for all of us. 

"Wow you're good at this." I raised my eyebrows. 

She smiled shyly and scratched her head. 

"By the way what are you guys going to do after this is over?" I asked after a while. 

"We don't know. Our kingdoms were completely destroyed so we don't really have anywhere to go." Gloxinia answered. 

Drole looked down. 

I turned to Kai. 

He narrowed his eyes. 

You want to bring them back with us don't you? He muttered. 

I smiled. "You know me too well." 

No way! We can't trust them. Pha said through the mindlink.

Tell me honestly, do they look like they want to hurt us? I raised an eyebrow.

I really hate to say this but he's right. I sense no malicious intent towards us from them. Kai spoke up before Pha could say anything.

I don't think the other pack members will agree to this.... Pha mumbled.

"How would you like to come with us?" I turned to Drole and gloxinia. 

They were both taken aback. 

"But i..." Drole pointed at herself. 

I smiled. 

I wrapped mana around her and turned her into a human girl. She still has her face and the scar but now she looks like a human and is the same size as us. 

Yes i made it so she's wearing a t-shirt and trousers. 

"Oh my god!" She twirled around excited. 

Gloxinia looked at her wide eyed. 

"Of course i can't force you to come with us. And it will take a while for the others to trust you as well." I said. 

"I thought you didn't trust us?" Gloxinia asked carefully. 

"I can tell who  has malicious intent towards us or anyone at all and who doesn't. And from what i've observed you don't have any." I said. 

They both looked at each other. 

"Can we really?" Drole asked teary eyed. 

I hummed. 

I turned to Pha and saw his eyes were blank. 

He turned to me after a while. 

"Dad said they'll have to be under strict supervision of some warrior wolves until he knows for sure that they can trusted." He said. 

We turned to them. 

"That's understandable. We don't mind. We're really happy you're willing to give us a chance." Gloxinia smiled. 

Drole nodded eagerly. 

"And can you seal their powers? I think the pack members will be more at ease that way." Pha asked me. 

I turned to them. 

They still don't seem to mind. 

"Sure." I answered. 

Seems like you two will be coming with us. Kai sighed.

They smiled widely. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11.9K 64
Cal Yorke the omega of the Blood Rose pack has never had an easy life. He's been abused by his Alpha and supposed mate. His father and sister treat h...
475K 25.1K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...
46.3K 2.4K 11
Beam needs a baby and he'll pull any trick to get it. Except, he never thought his fated mate will end up standing in the way... Beam, an Omega, tra...
74.3K 2.7K 37
#Phaming #ghostship #short story #mpreg There were two couples more like two friends met two stranger on one fateful day at night club. Bef...