Avengers! Assem-! Creatures?

By Lava98

What happens when Pokemon start to attack stores in NYC? What will the Avengers do? What happens when they co... More

Info
1 Wait what?
2 Pokemon Exist?
3 Introductions
4 Introducing the Avengers
5 X-men
6 Getting Miranda Back
7 Avenger's Mansion
Some of the Past
Azelf
Too many new powers
Mesprit
New Friends
School
Baby Pokemon and Sad Memories
Distortion World
This is Goodbye
Epilogue
New Story!

Reunited Once Again (Uxie)

330 18 0
By Lava98

Way shorter than my last two. I'm getting a little lazy. Kinda of a filler chapter. The story is almost over...

....----...

Chapter 15

Reunited Once Again (Uxie)

Someplace in the world...

The yellow fairy wakes up from its sleeping spot. "Gotta keep searching for my sisters and Miranda..." she says tiredly. For the past few days she has been searching with no luck. "I hope they are all okay..." She floats up to the highest point on top of the building she is on and begins to search for any signs of her friends.

...

At the school...

"Whoa, what happened here," Bobby says looking out the window of the blackbird.

"Those are all SHIELD agents," Kitty says.

"Everything is totally obliterated, except the school," Hunter says.

"Something smells different," Logan says.

"Now that you mention it, it does smell different," Hunter says sniffing the air.

The jet lands inside and everyone rushes outside.

"Miranda..." Logan says.

"She was here," Hunter says. "She did this."

"What!?" everyone turns to look at Hunter.

"She looked possessed," Logan says sniffing the air. "Her eyes turned completely blue and they sparked with electricity. A blue aura surrounded her then she floated up into the sky. Then everything turns white..."

"She put a force field over the mansion before she exploded," Hunter says.

"Is she dead?" Kitty asks warily.

"No," Logan says. "She was teleported out of here by that creature with a white dress."

"Gardevoir," Xavier says.

"Yeah, that one," Logan says.

"Wait! Miranda is gone?!" Adam says.

"Look for her!" Levi says.

A couple hours later...

"She's no longer here..." Levi says sadly.

"She left this," Hunter says showing a piece of paper. "It was on her bed."

Kitty takes it and begins to read it. "Dear X-men, I'm sorry, but this is goodbye. SHIELD has found me out and came to fetch me. Don't worry though they didn't get anyone, we are all safe. I will miss all of you! Thank you for all the great things you have done for and with me. I'm glad I made such great friends! I LOVE YOU ALL! Arigato! -Miranda P.S. I hope we will all meet again!"

"I miss her already," Levi says.

"Same," everyone else says.

The next morning... or should we say afternoon...

Miranda opens her eyes and doesn't feel any weight on the bed besides her own, causing her to quickly sit up. She feels the bed around her for any warmth. "None... Meaning everyone has been gone for a while... Wonder where they could be?" she says looking for her bag.

Walking to her bag she pulls out a box of pocky sticks. She pulls out a stick and puts it in her mouth. She smiles and walks out the room with the box in her hand and her bag on her back.

...

"Hey guys!" Miranda shouts.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Tony asks.

"Nope," Miranda says popping the 'p'

"It's 2 in the afternoon," Tony says.

"What!? I slept that late!" Miranda says dropping the pocky stick from her mouth.

"What are you eating?" Clint asks.

"Pocky sticks," Miranda says.

"What's that?" Clint asks.

"It's a kind of Japanese candy," Steve says.

"How do you know that?" Clint asks.

Tony smacks Clint on the back of the head. "Idiot... He was over there for the war or something like that..." Tony says.

"How should I know?" Clint complains.

"It's kinda common sense. You should know about your team mates anyway... You see him everyday and don't even know that, but people that none of us even know, knows that," Bruce says.

"Whatever!" Clint says. "I know now."

Miranda laughs. "You guys are a trip."

"Shut up! It's not funny!" Clint says.

"You ready to go and look for Uxie again?" Lucario says cutting into the conversation.

"Yeah, I guess," Miranda says.

"You need to eat first," Steve says pushing a plate of bacon and eggs to her.

"Thanks, Cap," Miranda says with a smile and sits down.

"Do you have any idea where to find her?" Bruce asks.

"I've actually decided that we should just scan over each state and not look thoroughly through each one. I've decided to look for energy signals like the ones that we are sending out while we're searching. I believe that Uxie would be smart enough to send out energy blasts. I mean she is the smartest of all of them. Smarter than Mesprit and Azelf combined."

"Hey!" Mesprit and Azelf shouts.

"Hey! You know it's true," Miranda says.

"What makes you so sure that she's sending out blasts?" Bruce asks.

"I felt something coming from a big area - I mean state when Cap threw me into the air," Miranda says.

"Huh," Bruce says.

"Yeah, about that, why did you do that?" Tony asks.

"I wanted a higher view," Miranda says shrugging it off. "What? Did I scare Daddy?

Clint and Miranda burst out laughing with a chuckle coming from Bruce that he was trying to suppress but failed.

"You guys suck..." Tony says embarrassed.

"Anyway, does somebody wanna come with me?" Miranda asks finishing off her food.

"Aye (yes), I shall accompany thee (you) to the center of geographical," Thor says.

"Alright, great, we art (are) leaving anon (right now)!" Miranda says.

"Art thou (you) making fun of me?" Thor asks.

"Marry (Indeed)! Miranda says. She grabs his arm all with all the teleporting pokemon. "Hence (Away)!" They disappear.

"Wait!" Tony says.

"Too late, Daddy," Clint says with a smirk.

"Shut up!" Tony fusses.

...

"So everyone we need to find the girl and contain her. After what she did to all of us and our equipment we've realized how much of a threat this girl is," Fury says. "We need both her and the creatures. Anyone have any info?"

"There are some very unusual energy reading coming from McAllen, Texas and the geographical center," Hill says.

"Shall we investigate?" Widow asks.

"Hill and Coulson go check out the geographical center and me and Widow will go to Texas," Fury says.

"Will we be taking agents with us?" Coulson asks.

"Yes, of course," Fury says. "Now hop to it! Widow get everyone together."

"Yes, sir!" all three say.

...

"Everyone knows the plan right?" Miranda asks. All the pokemon nod their heads. "Alright! Let's begin!" Everyone gets into their spots and begin the hunt.

"What should I do?" Thor asks to basically himself.

~"Oi! Ralts, we are not searching we are scanning,"~ Miranda says.

~"Sorry... I understand now master,"~ Ralts says innocently.

~"It's alright,"~ Miranda says.

From what world does that language originate? Thor thinks to himself. "I shall take a nap!"

...

3 hours later...

*sigh* "Still nothing..." Miranda says. "That's a really big state."

"Do you feel them?" Lucario asks.

"All the jets coming this way? Yes, I do," Miranda says. "Thor, wake up!"

"What!?" Thor shoots up.

"SHIELD is coming," Miranda says. "Can you take care of them?"

"Aye," Thor says.

Miranda and all the pokemon disappear back to the hotel room.

...

"Sir, we are almost to McAllen, Texas," Widow says.

"Good," Fury says. A video chat message appears on the screen and Fury answers it. "Yes."

"Sir, we are about to be at the geographical center," Hill says.

"Good, keep me updated," Fury says leaving the video call up, but mutes it.

"Yes, sir," Hill says.

"Sir, readings show that the energy readings are coming from the top of the Neuhaus Tower," Widow says.

"Alright, let's get up there," Fury says. The jet flies up to the top. "I don't see anything."

Widow puts up an energy reader on the screen it's coming from right there," Widow says. "It's an invisible creature."

"Well, catch it," Fury says.

The energy stops once a plasma gun is brought down from the jet.

"It stopped," Widow says.

The jet they are in begins to glow blue.

"What the hell is going on?!" Fury yells.

"We are being controlled," Widow says.

"Shoot the gun," Fury says.

"Sir," Widow says and shoots towards the source of the control.

The creature teleports out of the way.

"Shit!" Fury yells.

...

Meanwhile at the geographical center...

"Dodge it!" Hill yells at Coulson who is controlling the jet after the pilot was knocked out.

"I'm trying!" Coulson says as he swirls out of the way of yet another lightning bolt.

"Thou shall not hurt my friend and her pets!" Thor yells shooting yet another lightning bolt.

"Thor, stop this madness and give them to us!" Hill yells.

"Why dost (do) thou want her so much?!" Thor yells throwing them another lightning bolt.

They barely dodge it. "Because she's a dangerous being!" Hill yells.

"My friend is most fragile, she is not dangerous!" Thor exclaims.

"She destroyed 200 jets in one blow," Hill says.

"She's adopted," Thor says.

"You can't always use that excuse for everything," Hill says.

...

Back in Texas...

"Dodge the thunder!" Widow yells at the agent who piloting the jet.

"Ma'am!" the agent yells swirling the jet away from the blast of thunder.

"We need to visually see what is shooting at us! Somebody bring up a screen!" Fury yells. A screen pops up scanning what is outside. "Is it one of the girl's creatures?"

"It looks that way," Widow says. "All following agents surround the creature and capture. Use the nonteleport cage so that it can't teleport out of it."

Water begins to be shot at the surrounding area pushing the jets back.

"Get closer to it!" Fury yells.

"Here, move, let me take care of this," Widow says pushing the agent out of the pilot seat. "Time to be caught you little piece of shit." She quickly encloses the cage around the creature before it knows what's happening. "Target captured."

The creature struggles causing the box to shock it. The creature groans and becomes visible revealing a yellow closed eyes fairy-looking creature.

"Good, now let's get back to headquarters," Fury says and looks towards the video call with Hill and Coulson. He unmutes it. "How is everything going?"

"Not good," Coulson says with the background shaking around him. "Thor is here."

"Fall back for now we will deal with them later," Fury says. "We have caught a creature."

"One of the girl's?" Coulson asks.

"Indeed," Fury says. "Return to headquarters."

"Yes, sir!" Coulson says. "Everyone fall back and return to headquarters." he says to all the surrounding agents' jets.

...

The hotel...

"Thor! Are you okay?" Miranda says jumping on him once he is teleported into the room with Gardevoir.

"I am fine," Thor says. "They retreated knowing that they can not defeat me!"

"I'm glad you're okay," Miranda says. "I felt so bad leaving there by yourself."

"She was worrying and pacing back and forth the whole time," Clint says. "Anyway, who was in the jet?"

"The ones known as Hill and Coulson," Thor says.

'MIRANDA!' a voice screams out telepathically.

~"Oi!"~ Miranda yells out and crouches to the floor holding her head.

"Miranda!" Tony yells rushing up to her along with Lucario.

'SISTERS!' the same voice screams out.

Mesprit and Azelf fall to the floor, from their floating spots, holding their heads.

"What's happening?!" Clint freaks.

'LUCARIO!' the voice shrieks.

Lucario falls to the floor grasping his head.

'HELP!' the voice says now to all of them.

"Are you guys okay?!" Steve asks worriedly.

Miranda slowly stands up along with the rest of who fell. "We found Uxie... She's been captured..."

"By Fury and Widow," Lucario says.

...

"Shit!" Clint yells.

"We need to get onto the helicarrier," Miranda says. "That's where they're keeping her."

"How?" Clint asks.

"I have a plan, but I'm 50% sure that it will work," Miranda says.

"I shall do it!" Thor shouts.

"I'm in," Bruce says.

"Same here," Steve says.

"Of course I'm in," Tony says.

Everyone looks to Clint.

"Fine, but as long as Widow is mine," Clint says.

"Alright! Thank you guys," Miranda says and jumps up in joy. "So this is how we do it."

...

"How is our little prisoner doing?" Fury asks.

"She's resisting us," Phil says.

"Gotten any info?" Fury asks.

"With a little difficulty, we had to shock her a couple of times before she talked," Phil says. "The creature's name is Uxie and a female. Also, she is telepathic."

"I'm gonna go talk to her," Fury says.

"Go right ahead," Phil says.

Fury walks up to the glass containment unit that Uxie is in. "How is our little prisoner doing? Something I can do for you?"

"Let me go," Uxie says coldly while breathing heavily.

"That's something I can't do," Fury says sitting down. "Something else?"

"Leave me alone?" Uxie says annoyed.

"Can't do that either," Fury says. "Wanna ask me anything?"

"Where am I?" Uxie asks.

"You are on the helicarrier which is an air craft carrier which is bigger than 300 blue whales," Fury says.

Uxie looks at him completely confused.

"As big as 300 Wailord," Widow says coming up behind Fury.

Uxie get a look of realization and looks surprised.

"That is really big," Uxie mutters.

"Yeah," Widow says. "Sir, the World Security Council is calling you."

"Alright, I'm leaving," Fury says.

Widow sits down where Fury was and looks at Uxie. Uxie looks right at her.

"How do you see without your eyes open," Widow asks.

"Trust me you do not wanna see me open my eyes," Uxie says then smirks. That is how I can get out of here.

"Don't get any funny ideas, this containment you're in blocks off all powers from being used," Widow says noticing her sudden smirk.

Uxie turns away from her. I need to make an illusion to distract everyone.

*BOOM* An agent runs in with a worried expression. "A giant creature has appeared on the sky deck!" he yells.

"Then take care of it," Widow says rather coldly.

"They have called for your help!" the agent says.

"I'm coming," Widow says and stands up. She gives Uxie a last suspicious glance and runs out. She sees Phil on the way out. "Have a lot of agents guard her."

"Yes, ma'am," Phil says.

Finally alone. That should distract them long enough until Miranda gets here.

...

Miranda, the Avengers, Gallade, Gardevoir, Azelf, Mesprit, Lucario, and Pachirisu appear inside the room Miranda woke up in.

"Haven't been here for a while. Never knew I would be back," Miranda says looking around the room.

*BOOM*

"What was that?" Clint asks.

"Uxie," Miranda says.

"That shook this whole room! How in the world!?" Clint exclaims.

"Uxie can create real illusions. That are able to be hit like normal things and not go right through it," Azelf says.

"Can you guys do that?" Steve asks.

"Sadly, no," Mesprit says.

"Again, she is the bringer of knowledge," Azelf says.

While they talked Miranda and Lucario snuck up to the door. They slowly look out into the hallway to see nobody there.

"We're clear guys," Miranda shouts back to everyone. "We need to go, now!"

"Coming!" they yell and follow her down the hallway.

"The containment units are this way," Clint says. They turn down a couple hallways and arrive at an elevator.

"I wondered where this elevator went to," Miranda says.

"You're gonna need a special pass to get on," Clint says. "I don't have my pass with me."

"That's okay," Miranda says and ruffles through her bag. "Come on out, Rotom!" The devilish pokemon comes out. "I'm gonna need you to open these elevator doors for us."

Rotom smiles evilly and jumps into the elevator buttons. Sparks fly from them and the elevator dings and opens.

"Awesome!" Tony yells.

"Hey!" an agent yells spotting them. Dozens of other agents show up behind that one.

"Shit!" Clint yells pulling out his arrows.

"You guys go ahead Clint and I got these guys," Steve says pulling his shield off his back.

"Alright, Gallade, you stay and help so you can teleport them out of here when I call you," Miranda says.

"Yes, master," Gallade says and gets into an attacking position.

The others get onto the elevator. "Rotom, to the floor with the containment units!" Miranda says. The elevator doors close and it starts to move. "That was easier than I thought."

"There will be a lot of agents protecting thy friend, Uxie," Thor says.

"I figured as much," Miranda says.

Mesprit and Azelf are on Thor's shoulders, one on each shoulder. Pachirisu is on Miranda's, of course. So they would have enough room on the elevator.

"This is a tight fit," Bruce says breathing a little heavier.

"Well, don't Hulk out because then it'd be really tight," Tony says.

"It's not my fault my heart rate goes up in tight places," Bruce says.

"I'm 90% sure we will succeed now," Miranda says positively.

"Agreed," Bruce says.

The elevator dings and the doors open. Miranda takes an attacking stance along with Lucario. When the doors completely open millions of agents are standing there.

"Get them!" an agent yells. Miranda kicks that agent down.

Bruce breathes even heavier. "No! We can't have you Hulking out! You need to open the containment with Uxie!" Miranda yells. She pulls out a pokeball. "Eevee, I need your assistance." Eevee comes out and lands on Bruce's shoulder. "Heal bell!" A bell appears in the air and rings soothingly. Bruce's breathing slows.

"Thy creature has calmed the beast!" Thor yells.

"Good! Eevee, keep using it when his breathing gets heavy!" Miranda yells knocking out an agent.

"Eeev!" Eevee calls out.

"Hey, do you have any pokemon with the move sleep powder? It would make everything easier," Tony asks shooting down a few agents.

"No! But I do have hypnosis!" Miranda exclaims reaching in her bag. "Glameow! I need you to use hypnosis!"

"Merow!" Glameow calls out.

"Everyone into the elevator!" Miranda calls out. Everyone but Glameow gets on the elevator. "Rotom! Close the doors!" They close.

The end of Glameow's tail glows blue and it waves back and forth. All the agents look at Glameow and charge at her. The blue glow increases and pushes out towards the hall. The agents drop like flys.

"Merow!" Glameow calls towards the door.

"Rotom, open the doors!" Miranda says. The doors open and they file out. "Great job Glameow! And Rotom! Return!" They are returned to their pokeballs.

"Sister!" Azelf calls out.

"Sissy!" Mesprit yells.

...

"Is that creature up there the girl's?" Phil asks through a communicator.

"We believe it might be!" Widow says.

"Show me it," Phil says. Widow turns the camera towards the large creature. Phil types into the computer 'red pokemon' and clicks the images. The pictures that come up are pictures of a boy with black hair and red eyes. "What the hell does he have to do with pokemon?" He continues to search and figures out that his name is Red and he's a guy in the pokemon world. Then he types 'large pokemon that are red'. The results are still pretty much the same but he continues to look. Eventually he finds the pokemon he saw on the screen and clicks on the link.

"Find anything?" Widow asks dodging an attack from it.

"This website says its name is Groudon and it's a ground type, whatever that means," Phil says.

"Agents! Get the water hose!" Widow yells and the video turns off.

Phil sighs and looks towards Uxie. Uxie perks up.

"Sisters! I'm in here!" Uxie yells.

"Agents! Get your guards up! We have visitors coming!" Phil yells.

...

"Sisters! I'm in here!" Uxie yells from wherever she is.

"I heard her!" Thor exclaims.

"This way!" Azelf yells and her and Mesprit fly down in the direction.

"No wait! It could be a trap!" Tony yells, but it was too late they were gone.

"Let's hurry!" Miranda yells and they all run down the hall.

Once they turn the corner they're met with about 100 agents.

"Thor and I will take care of these guys," Tony says. "You guys go on ahead."

"Gardevoir?" Miranda says.

"Yes, master," Gardevoir says and takes an attacking position.

"Braviary! Staraptor! Come on out!" Miranda yells throwing out the pokeballs. "Bruce, get on Staraptor!" Miranda climbs onto Braviary with Lucario and Sparks. They fly over all the agents while dodging all the beams they shoot at them. They quickly fly through the doors and close them behind them, locking out all the agents. "Thank you, Staraptor and Braviary, return." She returns them to their pokeballs. "You ready to finally be reunited?"

"Yes!" Azelf and Mesprit yell.

"Not gonna happen," Phil says aiming a gun at them.

"Oh, please," Miranda says and flicks her hand at him causing the gun to fly out of his hands. 100 more agents walk out behind Phil. "Where are all of them coming from?!"

"Get them," Phil says and all the agents fly towards us.

"Lucario, protect everyone. Sparks and I got this," Miranda says.

"Yes," Lucario says and backs everyone behind him and encloses them in protect.

"Sparks! Let's go!" Miranda yells and lashes out at the agents. 'Irontail the ground.'

"Pachy!" Sparks yells and her tail turns into steel. She slams it into the ground and all the agents around fall to the ground.

"Take this you bakas!" Miranda yells multiplying to 10. Each Miranda jumps into the air and creates a ball of energy in their hands then shoots them towards the agents. 'Again, Sparks.'

Again Sparks slams her tail into the ground causing more agents to fall.

"Grab the creature!" an agent yells. Sparks lands on the ground and about 5 agents jump at her. Before they land on her though she runs causing them all to topple on one another. Sparks snickers.

An agent sneaks up behind Sparks and grabs her. "Got it!"

'Sparks, you know what to do. Do it already' Miranda says to her.

Sparks uses thunder and shocks the agent. She jumps back next to a Miranda. They both laugh at the shocked agent.

You hear a click in the room and all the Mirandas disappear. "What the?"

"This room has now shut down all use of powers," Phil says.

Miranda turns towards Lucario and his protect is down as well. "Shit..." She watches as the guards surround them. 'Everyone shift to physical fighting!' Azelf and Mesprit are sitting on the ground trying to stand, but can't because they never have before. Miranda pulls out a few pokeballs. "Torterra! Garchomp! Come on out!"

The agents scream and quickly move out of the way so the pokemon won't crush them.

"Move!" the agents yell and topple over each other to get out of the way.

"Garchomp, put Bruce, Azelf and Mesprit on Torterra's back. Lucario, Eevee, Sparks, protect them," Miranda commands. They all get on Torterra's back and circle around Azelf and Mesprit. "Garchomp and Torterra, wipe everyone out!"

Torterra stomps and Garchomp swings its arms in front of himself. The agents quickly get knocked down and Phil is left.

"Garrr!" Garchomp yells and is about to bring his arm down to take Phil out, until Miranda stops him.

"Stop, I wanna get him," Miranda says. The pokemon all step back to give them enough room.

"You really want to go in a hand to hand combat with me?" Phil says giving her a chance to surrender.

"Yeah, I'd like to see what the old man can do," Miranda says.

"You know you can't use your powers, right?" Phil asks.

"Yeah, I know that. Do you take me for some idiot?" Miranda asks.

"Yeah, attacking the helicarrier and trying to fight me is pretty idiotic," Phil says.

"Are you trying to get me angry, so my fighting will be sloppy? Because I won't fall for it," Miranda says.

"You're pretty good," Phil says impressed.

"Yeah, I know. So are we gonna do this or what?" Miranda asks.

"I'll let you go first," Phil says.

"Oh, alright, thanks," Miranda says and charges at him. He simply moves but she brings her leg from behind her and hooks it behind his knee. He falls forward a little bit but catches himself.

"Not bad," Phil says.

"Thanks," Miranda says smugly.

"Take this!" Phil yells and punches at her. She dodges and grabs his arm. She turns herself and flips him over her. He grabs her legs and pulls them out from under her.

"Oof," Miranda says and twists so she can land on her hands. She kicks him in the face causing him to throw her off of him. She lands on her feet and turns around towards him.

They run towards each other and he knees her in the stomach. She backs up grabbing her stomach and he lands a punch to her face and another and another.

The pokemon begin to run towards her to help, but she held up a hand to stop them. She does a backflip, kicking Phil in the face, to get away from him. She raises a hand to her face and wipes of the blood from her lip.

"Not to shabby, for an old man that is," Miranda says.

"Wanna continue?" Phil asks.

Miranda laughs. "I'm just getting started," she says.

They again charge towards each other and this time Miranda gets the advantage. She knocks his right shoulder out of place and jabs him in the stomach. She kicks him in the face and follows it with a punch.

He backs up and wipes his face. He looks at his hand with blood on it now. "You struck blood," Phil says.

"Yeah, so did you," Miranda says. "You wanna continue?" She mimics him.

"I'm just getting started," he says mimicking back.

"Alright," Miranda says.

Once again they run at each other and they become even. When one throws a punch the other returns it.

"Give it up!" Phil yells.

"Unlike you I don't tire out quickly," Miranda says. "And I have an advantage."

"And what's that?" Phil asks.

"I have a healing factor," Miranda says.

"It won't work in here," Phil says.

"I'm talking about when I win, when we get out of here, you will continue to look like that for a while. Me on the other hand, will heal in a few days," Miranda says and brings the final blow, kicking him in the groin.

Phil falls to the ground. "What a crappy way to win," Phil says before being knocked out.

"Hey, whatever works," Miranda says and turns towards everyone. "Let's hurry!"

...

Clint shoots his arrow at the floor by the agents' feet. The arrow pops and electrocutes them. Gallade bunches the last bit of agents together and Steve charges at them with his shield, knocking them all out.

"I wonder how the others are doing?" Clint asks sitting down on the ground tired.

"My communications have been cut off. I can no longer communicate with the others," Gallade says.

"I think that's the most I've heard you talk," Clint says.

"Hopefully they are all alright," Steve says.

...

"Thor, charge me up," Tony says.

Thor whips up his lightning and aims it at Tony.

"Suit at 230% capacity," Jarvis says.

"Gardevoir, wrap everyone together," Tony says not knowing how much longer he can hold the energy.

She quickly groups the remaining 40 agents together. Tony releases his unibeam and it knocks out all the rest.

"Good job guys," Tony says sitting against the wall.

"I wonder how our friends are doing?" Thor asks.

"I have lost contact with my master," Gardevoir says. "Something's blocking me from her."

"Then we need to get in there!" Thor exclaims.

"No, they should be just fine," Gardevoir says.

...

They all nod and run towards the door with Uxie behind it. The door won't open.

Lucario walks over to the switch that turned their powers off. "We might need this off," Lucario says and turns it off.

"Great! Now, Sparks, thunder, Lucario, dragon pulse, Garchomp, hyper beam, Torterra, solar beam, Azelf, flamethrower, Mesprit, ice beam," Miranda calls out and creates a ball of energy in her hands. "Aim at the door!" They all attack and the door gets disintegrated.

"Uxie!" Mesprit and Azelf yell zooming into the room.

"Sisters!" Uxie exclaims.

Everyone runs in after them to see Azelf and Mesprit against the glass where Uxie is being kept. Miranda returns Torterra and Garchomp and stuffs them back into her bag.

"Miranda!" Uxie says happily. "What happened to your face!?"

"I'll tell you later and don't worry we're gonna get you out of here," Miranda says. "Bruce!"

Bruce walks down to the computer and fiddles with it. "This is gonna take a while."

"How long?" Miranda asks.

"10 minutes," Bruce says. "At the least."

"Could Rotom get it faster?" Miranda asks.

"No! Rotom, would set off the alarm systems!" Bruce says.

"Alright," Miranda says.

"Uxie, we've missed you so much!" Mesprit says.

"I didn't know what to do. I'm lucky Miranda found me before they did," Azelf says.

"I was so scared when we found out you were captured," Mesprit says.

"But Miranda came up with this plan to come get you! I'm so glad it worked!" Azelf says.

"I missed you guys too," Uxie says.

A door opens on the side of the room and Widow walks in.

"I knew this was some sort of distraction!" Widow yells and charges towards Miranda.

"Not so fast," Miranda says and wraps a force field around her.

"Let me out!" Widow yells. "Let's have a real fight."

"No," Miranda replies. Agents file into the room. "Really? More?" She grows roots from the ground and have them wrap around the agents' legs. They all remain motionless. "This is beginning to become too easy."

You hear the bang of a gun shot and Miranda falls to the ground.

"Miranda!" the lake guardians yell.

Miranda's lying on the ground flinching. A device is attached to her arm and Sparks breaks it off. She slowly sits up.

"Don't forget about me," Hill says aiming the gun at Miranda.

"Forget? Do I even know?" Miranda says confused. "Have I met you? I can't remember."

"I'm the commander of SHIELD. Second in command. Hill," Hill says. "Give up."

"Do you even see how outnumbered you are?" Miranda says. "Second in command and not very smart."

"Give it up," Hill says.

"How about you come make me?" Miranda says.

"Gladly," Hill says.

"So you fight her and not me?" Widow taunts.

"You want me to take on both of you at once? Alright," Miranda says and releases Widow from her containment. "Come at me."

They rush towards her and before they even get to her they get tripped on a vine. They quickly get up and surround Miranda. Widow jumps and sends a flying kick while Hill is coming in with a punch. Miranda grabs Widow's leg and throws it into Hill's face. They topple over.

"You're not half bad," Widow says.

"I've watched your fighting styles, Widow, remember you showing me videos of the Avengers?" Miranda asks. "You're the easy one." While she chats, Hill attacks from behind. Miranda punches her in the face. "She's the one I don't know."

Widow gets a punch to Miranda's face causing her to stumble back. "You don't know all my fighting styles," Widow says.

Miranda wipes the blood coming from her nose and flicks it at Widow. "You sure about that?"

Miranda shoots an aura sphere at Widow throwing her against the wall. Hill tries to roundhouse kick her, but she catches it and throws Hill into the air. Miranda then jumps up and punches Hill in the stomach as quickly as possible. Landing a hit every 3 milliseconds.

Widow gets back on her feet and kicks Miranda from behind, throwing her against the wall. Widow catches Hill and sets her down. Miranda slowly gets up and turns around.

Widow pounces on her and rapidly punches her stomach. Miranda takes the hits and eventually captures both of Widow's hands. Hill starts to stand again and Miranda throws Widow into Hill.

Hill stays down, but Widow gets back up. She finds some kinda strength left and charges at Miranda, faster than before. She gives Miranda a good blow to the face knocking her onto her back. She then jumps on Miranda and continuously punches her face. After the first few punches Miranda puts a force field in front of her face. Now Widow is just punching the force field.

Miranda knees Widow in the stomach and Widow lets out her last breath before finally passing out. Miranda remains on the ground catching her breath as much as she can. Her lungs, stomach, nose, and face hurt. She's pretty sure that Phil broke her nose and with the punches from Widow and Hill made it worse. Miranda passes out.

"Got it," Bruce says and the door to the containment opens. Uxie rushes out and the sisters hug each other tight.

They then rush over to Miranda where everyone else has already crowded. "Miranda!" they yell.

"I don't understand why she didn't just use her powers," Bruce says. "This is devastating. What am I gonna tell Tony?"

"She doesn't like it when things are easy," Mesprit says.

"We need to hurry and leave," Lucario says.

"I will contact the others," Azelf says and closes her eyes. 'Everyone back to the Avengers mansion. Mission complete.'

...

"Time to go," Gallade says.

...

"Uxie is with them," Gardevoir says. "Time to go back."

...

Everyone returns to the mansion.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Tony and Steve yell once they see Miranda.

"Odin's beard!" Thor says at the sight of her.

"What did she do!?" Clint yells.

"She fought Phil without her powers. She fought Widow and Hill together using her powers once or twice," Bruce says.

"How did you not Hulk out from this!?" Tony yells.

"I-I was instructed to open the containment unit," Bruce says.

"Why didn't you help!?" Tony yells at Miranda's pokemon.

"She instructed us not to interfere," Lucario says.

"So you followed?" Tony asks.

"Of course, if we didn't she would punish us by harder training," Lucario says.

"So you wouldn't have to do harder training you let her get beat to a pulp!?" Steve fusses.

"We all wanted to help, but it was her decision, not ours," Lucario says.

"You guys need to stop arguing and take her to the lab!" Clint yells.

Thor picks her up and they all walk to the lab. They get into the lab and Thor lays her down on the lab table.

Bruce begins to hook up IVs to Miranda's arm. "Somebody help me clean her up," Bruce says.

Lucario walks over to the sink and wets a couple of towels. He walks back to them and hands one to Bruce and one to Tony. They begin to wipe off all the blood from her face and arms. They squeeze out all the blood from the towel and rewet it. Bruce gives his to Gardevoir. She looks at him confused.

"You're a girl, you should do the rest," Bruce says. Gardevoir nods her head in understanding and all the guys leave the room, even the pokemon.

Gardevoir, Sparks, Eevee, and the lake guardians all stay in the room.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Azelf asks scared.

"She's gonna be just fine," Uxie says.

"Remember she heals rather quickly," Gardevoir says undoing Miranda's shirt. "Get me a shirt."

Eevee walks to Miranda's bag and pulls out a shirt then brings it to Gardevoir. "Vee!"

"Thank you, Eevee," Gardevoir says and takes off Miranda's shirt. She finishes wiping off the blood from her body then slips on the new shirt.

"Can I bring Bruce back?" Mesprit asks.

"Yes," Gardevoir says.

Mesprit floats over to the door and opens it up. "You guys can come back in!"

Everyone appears back inside the lab and Bruce applies ointment to her wounds. "Her nose is broken. I have to put it back into place as well," Bruce says and gives her a numbing shot in her nose. He takes her nose after a few minutes and moves it into the right spot. You hear a crunching noise, making everyone feel grossed out, Tony especially.

"She will be okay, right?" Azelf asks Bruce even though she already knows the answer.

"Just fine," Bruce says. "She just needs rest and tomorrow she should be up and running."

"Yay!" Azelf cheers.

"Can't wait till she shows us her memory of that," Clint says psyched to watch Widow get her ass whooped.

"I will stay here with our master," Gardevoir says.

"I will as well," Gallade says.

"Alright," Lucario says and leaves the room with the others.

...

"So you're the famous bringer of knowledge," Clint says looking at Uxie.

"That's me," Uxie says.

"Why are your eyes closed?" Tony asks.

"When I open them and if somebody sees them, they lose their memories," Uxie says.

"Then how do you see?" Steve asks.

"With my powers I can show what's around me," Uxie says.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Clint says holding up 3 fingers.

"3," Uxie says.

"That's incredible," Bruce says.

"Anyways, nice to meet you Uxie, I'm Steve," Steve says.

"I'm Clint."

"Bruce."

"Tony's the name."

"Thor Odinson of Asgard."

"Nice to meet you all," Uxie says.

"Miranda says you know how you could get home," Steve says. "Do you?"

"I have a theory," Uxie says.

"I would love to hear it," Bruce says.

"You wouldn't understand unless Miranda was here to help you," Uxie says.

"Hmmm," Bruce says.

"Are you Miranda's friends?" Uxie asks.

"Yes," Steve says.

"Good, she needs some good friends," Uxie says.

"What do you mean?" Tony asks.

"Back home she doesn't have any real friends. All the 'friends' that she has are only because of her position as champion. She's famous and everyone will only see her as the champion," Uxie says.

"Must be tough," Thor says.

"It's like the role of being a king. Lots of duties and things to tend to," Uxie says. "I believe that's why she likes it here so much. She can get away from all of her duties and the ass-kissers."

"I can understand that," Tony says.

"Same here," Thor says.

"Exactly how?" Uxie asks.

"I'm the owner of Stark Industries, so I have a lot of ass-kissers, both literally and figuratively," Tony says. Clint gives him a look of disgust.

"And I'm the prince and soon to be king of Asgard," Thor says.

"Interesting," Uxie says.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Today was a long day," Clint says stretching.

"What time is it?" Tony asks.

"9:45 pm," Bruce says.

"I'm gonna hit the hay too," Tony says. "After I take off my armor." He walks off towards armor infirmary.

"I shall be off to my room as well," Thor says and leaves.

"I'll sleep in the lab to make sure Miranda will be okay," Bruce says.

"I should've been in bed a while ago," Steve says and leaves.

"I guess we will head back to the lab," Bruce looking at the pokemon.

They teleport there in no time and fall asleep.

...-...-...-...

Uxie: Well, I'm finally here. Review for me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 1.9K 20
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ [ᴄᴏ·ᴠᴇʀᴛ] ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 1. ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ; ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ 2. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ; sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...
2.4K 40 5
This is a fanfiction about the lives of the Avengers when they're not "avenging". It's mostly about Peter Parker and Natasha Romanoff but I'm a stron...
155K 6.4K 38
Everything changes in the blink of an eye. One minute I'm having the time of my life with a new family, and the next, I am six feet deep hollow of em...