I want you 💛💙 [Meariri]

De Nyannx

Momobami Ririka considers herself to be the shadow of her sister. She hides behind a mask both figuratively a... Mais

Author's notes
Chapter 1: Friends?
Chapter 2: Jealous?
Chapter 3: Pocky
Chapter 4: Nothing more, nothing less
Chapter 5: Matchmakers
Chapter 6: Fight
Chapter 7: Win or Lose
Chapter 8: Denying
Chapter 9: Lies
Thank You~! + Note
Chapter 10: Closer
Haunted House
Chapter 11: Pressure
Chapter 12: Tease
Snow!
Colds in the cold
School Dance
Valentines Day!
I'm alive!
Chapter 13: Defeat
Chapter 14: Mary Saotome
Chapter 15: Ririka Momobami
Chapter 16: Burning

Chapter 17: Twin Girls

2.9K 83 36
De Nyannx

A/n: Heyyyo I'm back! Thanks for those who stuck around :D

Also, I made a new book for one shots, go check it out if you want! I'll prolly update there more while working on this!

Hope you like this chap, we got Twin interactions :> *cough* this is mostly about Kirari rambling *cough*

"And now, your question; which one of us...is me?"

The twins seated across from each other both said simultaneously. The room was silent to the point where it might have been considered as deafening. Both of them didn't dare say another word.

One simply was seated with a playful smile plastered on her face. Her hands were folded neatly on the top of her lap, and her eyes had a glint of amusement to them. She scanned over her other half, as if analyzing her every movement and mannerism.

In the other hand, the girl across her sat with patience and poise, but the way her hands were clenched onto each other told a different story. Her eyes showed showed a hint of fear and determination. Unlike her twin, she looked more serious than playful.

Breaking the silence, Kirari lets out a laugh. She stands up and goes behind her twin, untangling her braids.

"No, this won't work." Ririka's hair goes back to its usual style. Her mouth gapes at the gesture due to surprise.

"We don't blend together enough."

"We don't? I couldn't tell."

"You'll feel it in time I think. Don't worry about it."
Kirari smiles. There was something to that smile of hers. It was as if she knew something has happened to her twin, but nevertheless she didn't mind the sudden change.

"By the way..." she pauses, shifting her gaze to Ririka whilst fixing the ribbons that she had removed from her sister's hair.

"Since then, have you made any progress with Mary Saotome?"

"P-progress? What do you mean?" She falters over her words.

"What does Mary Saotome think of you right now? I may not look like it, but I do care about you." She turns and faces Ririka.

"You're my beloved older sister after all."

Ririka stays silent for a moment, not really knowing how to describe the blonde.

"Mary is..." She lowers her head to think, her fists still clenched on her lap. Kirari makes her way towards the window whilst waiting for her to respond.

"...Always angry about something." Her voice was soft and her eyes stayed glued onto the floor. Kirari laughs at Ririka's answer.

"I see, and?"

"And she was much more vulgar and ill-mannered than I thought at first." As she continues to speak, her voice gradually grows more in volume, losing the stuttering she usually has.

"She's clumsy, she's violent and she flies into rages. That..." She gathers the strength to look up.

"...And she gives me strength." Clearly gaining Kirari's interest, she turns around and faces her with the raise of her brows, obviously amused by the words her sister was letting out.

"It's really thanks to her..." She continues.

"Thanks to Mary, I've learned about purpose, I've learned about friendship, I've learned about will, I've learned about love." Catching Kirari's eye she takes a deep breath and says the words she's been wanting to say to a certain girl for a while now.

"Thanks to Mary, I have become myself."

And as those words leave her mouth, she couldn't stop herself now.

"So, Kirari...I want you to gamble with me."

A long pause was made before she responded. The younger twin couldn't help but freeze in shock.

"Heh..." But not long after, she lets out a laugh. Covering her mouth with her hand, she tries her best to compose herself.

"I never expected to hear that from you! And here I was about to invite you myself!" She says, voice clearly filled with glee.

"I had a hunch about this, but I think Mary Saotome's worked her way deeply into you." Ririka furrows her brows, showing no reaction to that.

"In fact, just a little...I could even be jealous of you." She smiles playfully.

"Alright, let's do it." Kirari raises her hand in the direction of her sister and Ririka tries her best to look serious. The moment that she had been dreading, but at the same time, awaiting, was finally happening.

"You and I, two sisters, it's time to gamble and prove our respective worth." She smirks and tilts her head slightly to the side.

"So, is that your only request?" Ririka stays silent, not even bothering to think of an answer to Kirari's question. It's not like she needed to know.

"Very well then, you may leave whenever you please." She faces the window once again. Ririka sits still for a few minutes, reflecting over what had happened and it's possible consequences in the nearby future. After letting out a long sigh, she composes herself, combing her hands through her hair and standing up.

"When can I be given the details? I want to gamble with you as soon as possible, so any game of your choice may do even." She hears Kirari chuckle softly.

"My my, eager are we? You do realize what you're saying, right? Making me pick? Dear, what a dangerous game you're playing." Kirari didn't even bother facing her, her gaze was still fixed on the view outside.

"As long as the given rules will be fair, I personally don't mind."

"What about the stakes? You could lose everything and anything. You still think this is a good idea~?" The way Kirari's voice teased her made her feel agitated. Without even giving it a second thought, she answers straight away.

"Yes, I'm not going to back out. Is that what you're trying to imply?" The younger twin laughs.

"No no, not at all! I'm honestly relieved. Oh, I have to thank Saotome for this. This lead of events all happened because of her after all." 

Ririka grits her teeth. Walking over to Kirari's side, she takes a quick glance at her sisters face, but she couldn't read her expression, not like she ever could.

"What exactly do you have in plan Kirari?"

"Oh, why would I tell you? That would leave the fun out of everything now wouldn't it? It's best to leave things by chance."

"...You better not make matters worse."

"Hmm? Is that what you call it? I prefer to use the term 'basking in the thrill'. It's more entertaining that way." Ririka scoffs and rolls her eyes at that. She shifts her gaze towards her front and looks at the same view Kirari's admiring.

"Astonishing, isn't it? Not as good as my aquarium, but still fairly fascinating. The green trees and the various of colorful flowers, the blue sky and the fluffy white clouds..." she pauses for awhile.

"I hate it." Ririka jumps a little at the sudden tone.

"Why you may ask? Well, it utterly bores me. All the creatures living outside, they're all free. They all just do whatever they want without having to worry about anything." She smiles.

"That's not exciting at all."

Ririka fiddles around with her hair, starting to feel nervous due to the heavy tension that's slowly making its way in the room.

"But luckily, we have predators. That's when things can exhilarate. They make it so that there's a hierarchy set in stone. Without that, everyone will just live an easy going life, which is just plain old boring. What's life without struggle, without challenge and without change?" Her eyes shifts to her twin.

"If a prey were to have no one chasing after them their whole life, then they would have nothing to live for. They have no one to fear, nor specific goals they need to achieve. They just live everyday the same way. Now, who would want that?" She lets out a scoff.

"Oh and isn't it fun to watch the weak steal from the strong! It's really interesting that even they have an advantage somehow! Nature sure does have it ways. In the end, everyone gets a chance to fight, but of course, only the strong survives."
She glances once again at Ririka.

"Hyakkaou academy is modeled after this after all, my aquarium. Housepets simply have only one right, but if they use it properly, everything can change for them. In the other hand, if a person who belongs higher up in the hierarchy fails to keep up their standing, the easier they fall down, and the worse their punishment is." Kirari crosses her arms.

"Why? Well, it's because it's more painful to push someone who's already at the peak of the mountain than to push someone whose still at the bottom." She chuckles softly, giggling to herself.

"This system is just great right! It's fun and everyone has a fair play at the game. Don't you agree with me?" Finally done with her ramble, Kirari turns to face Ririka.

The laugh she let out felt like poison to the older girl. She sighs and shifts uncomfortably under her gaze. To answer Kirari's question, she simply shakes her head.

"Oh, Did Mary Saotome change that as well? That's really a shame." The way Kirari said it made Ririka clench her fists to her sides.

"Everything's just a game to you, is it not?"

"Dear, you're sounding awfully a lot like Terano now~! What a surprise! Didn't you used to agree with me every time too, believe in the same ideals I did? My my, what happened? Just how did that Saotome do it, I wonder."

Ririka opens her mouth, about to argue, but she immediately closes it. Not wanting to waste her breath on matters like this.

"Mary Saotome, when you got involved with her; I expected this to happen, but I never thought that it would lead to something like this! She really is interesting, I can't just seem to understand her." She smirks.

"Say, can I ask you something?" Seemingly out of nowhere, Kirari stutters out. All Ririka could do was shrug her shoulders.

In all honesty, she didn't want to waste time answering any of Kirari's questions. She just wanted to get out of the room already and tell Mary her accomplishment, but she figured that if they were going to gamble against each other, she should at least listen to Kirari's rambles.

After all, Kirari accepted her rebellion. She made no effort in refusing as well. She's letting Ririka make her own choices now. The younger twin is at least thankful for that.

"May I ask, would you have had approached me without her interfering? Without meeting her even?"

"W-what? I..." Ririka falters over words. She knew what Kirari was doing and she was not going to let it get to her.

"What a shame. Maybe some things just don't change. You're still as dependent as ever."

"I..." Her voice goes back to being soft. Seeming to have lost all the confidence from earlier, she lowers her head down.

"Yes, I am aware that I probably wouldn't have made this choice without her insistence. This goes for the present and the past, but..."

"But?" Kirari presses on.

"But, who cares? Yes, I admit it, so what? I made this choice now. My past self doesn't matter anymore. I don't want to dwell anymore on that. I've changed because of her and that's all that matters now."

Her hands were slightly shaking to her side whilst saying this, but she didn't let that bring her down. Kirari lets out an amused laugh.

"And that's what makes you a person! Your ability to change, to grow, to have your own will. That's what you were lacking before." She sighs.

"I'll miss the old Ririka, but I'm sure you'll provide as much as entertainment as you have before, maybe even more. Who knows?" She smiles.

"I look forward to gamble with you." She raises her hand, bringing out her pinky.

"Promise me you'll make it thrilling. This goes for my side as well."

Ririka stares hesitantly. She furrows her brows, not sure whether to let Kirari down, or give her what she wants. If she makes this promise, who knows what could happen? What Kirari would do and what may go down during their gamble.

But yet again, what's gambling without thrill?

Bringing out her pinky, she intertwines hers with her twin.

"I promise."

A/n: I didn't proofread this one, so feel free to point out some mistakes. :3

Also, I tried to get Kirari's character right, but I think I made her a bit ooc, Idk you tell me ;-;

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

37.6K 799 21
I am not the best at writing but I'll try so enjoy this book :D ! None of the characters are mine and non of the pictures too
1.3M 32.7K 200
I do not own this anime or any of the characters. Feel free to leave requests. None of the art is mine, it all belongs to it's rightful owner. There...
26.8K 623 24
I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS MY LAST KAKEGURUI BOOK I PROMISE😭 But I can't help it I love the anime and the Manga so much and I wanna write about it. So he...
4.5K 146 16
☁︎Ririka Momobami, the girl behind the mask. What will she do if she falls in love with a certain someone, will her sister allow it or will her love...