My Secret Ray Of Sunshine.

By feaqthrs

When Kara was 18 she had a baby, but nobody knew. She had a close friend keep the baby for her to keep her ra... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter Eight.

2.7K 66 2
By feaqthrs

I was on my way to the DEO with Lena and Katie, I had been mentally preparing myself for telling J'onn. He wouldn't be happy with me leaving but I knew he would understand. "I'll sit in the car so you don't have to drag her inside," Lena said, snapping my from my thoughts.

"Thank you," I said softly. I parked the car and walked inside.

"Kara, what can I do for you?" J'onn asked.

"I'm leaving," I said. I looked down to the floor not wanting to face him.

"Leaving, where?" He asked. I looked back up at him.

"I found a school that will help Katie but it's not here, so I am leaving National city," I said once I calmed my nerves down.

"Well where is it?" I let out a sharp sigh.

"Mystic Falls, Virginia" I replied. He nodded.

"I presume the Salvatore boarding school?" I nodded. "It's a wonderful school." I nodded.

"I'm going to have set a press conference so I can announce to the public as Supergirl" I said.  "I'll have Lena do it, hopefully she doesn't mind."

"Well I hope you will visit with the little munchkin," J'onn said.

"We will, I have no choice, Alex just got to meet her and I am taking her away." I replied. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It will be okay, Alex will get to see her again." I nodded and said goodbye.

"Lena, I was wondering if you could set up a press conference so I could announce my leaving to the public, as Supergirl."

"So you're really going?" She asked. She had a sad look on her face and she looked like she wanted to cry.  It hurt to see her like that.

"Maybe you could come with me?" I suggested.

"Kara, I have a company to run here, I can't just pick up and leave." She replied. I nodded.

"Oh, right" I stayed quiet for a moment. "Just forget I asked." The rest of the ride was silent. Lena asked to be dropped of early. I could tell by me leaving I had hurt her but Katie needed to learn how to control her powers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.2K 22
A series of tragic events have occurred in Rachel Barbra Berry's life causing her to fall into a pit of despair. Will she be saved? Or left to claw h...
222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
505K 31.4K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...