Hero's of Olympus and Magnus...

بواسطة LillisRealm

As the title says this is a Hero's of Olympus/ Magnus Chase preferences and scenarios. I'd say Boyfriend scen... المزيد

(a/n)
Dating Percy Jackson would include
Dating Jason grace Would Include
Dating Leo Valdez would include
Dating Nico Di Angelo Would include
Dating Frank Zhang Would Include
Dating Will Solace would include
Dating Magnus Chase would include
Dating Hearthstone Would Include
Dating Alex Fierro Would Include
(A/n)/Update
Dialogue prompts
First meeting
What they thought when you met
We meet again
(A/n) (Thank you so much my dudes)
Halloween special
SUPER IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
They talk about you
Holiday special
Authors note (will delete later)
Problems
Wiping off their kisses
Yall probaly hate me by now
How they would react to me (or you) simping for Octavian
Riodanverse incorrect quotes
Riodanverse incorect quotes part 2
Nico's Birthday
My judgment of you based on who you simp for
Valentines day
Coming out as trans
Toxic headcanons
My writing and future updates
HoO/MCGA cast as things my teachers said
Happy Birthday Will Solace

getting closer

3K 48 125
بواسطة LillisRealm

(A/n: I know I take a long time to update and I'm sorry but to be fair...my chapters are pretty long like each preference has over 600 words plus like this fic isn't my #1 priority so I think it evens out kinda....doesn't stop my brain from having imposter syndrome. )

Content warning:
- Cursing (As always)
- Brief mention of domestic violence (In Hearths part it's mentioned you're in a abusive relationship. This is a very sensitive topic so if you think it will be triggering please don't read)
- Idk if this counts but in Hearths parts it's also mentioned that you're half elf or have some elf blood in you

Key:

(y/n)=Your name (you knew that lol)

(y/n/n)=your nick name

(f/s)=favorite snack

(b/n)=Boyfriend name

italics=ASL

Percy:

You and Percy had been spending a lot of time together since that especially hot weekend. It was now kind of a tradition for the two of you to spend Saturday's at the beach together.

You walked out your cabin with a towel in one hand and a bag in the other. It mostly just had water and a few snacks since it seemed Percy always forgot to bring his own.

You headed straight towards the beach, there wasn't to many kids today which was better since hanging out with Percy can get tiring since he kinda has fans girls following him around. (Shhhh go with it lmao) You understood why, he was a hero, really funny, nice, really good looking and- 'wait why am I thinking that?' you were a bit confused by your own thoughts, sure you thought all those things about Percy but never so? Passionately? It freaked you out a bit.

As you walked you suddenly felt your feet hit the harm sand and the smell of ocean hit your nose. How long where you spaced out? You weren't sure but you blushed lightly as you looked up to see Percy waving and calling your name.

"(Y/n)! Over here!" you walked close to him and noticed two kayaks sitting next to him. "Hey Perce what's up?" You handed him a water bottle and set your things down next to his.

"Oh thanks (y/n/n) I forgot my own." He scratched the back of his neck has he blushed. "It's fine. I knew you would that's why I brought extra!" you opened your bag to reveal multiple bottles of water, more than you could drink on your own.

"Why did you bring that much?" Percy laughed setting his current bottle in the sand. "'Cause you always drink like 30 bottles!" you teased him taking your shirt off. "I do not!" his pout was adorable, he always looked like a baby seal or something.

Looking at him you raised an eyebrow waiting for him to admit he's wrong. A moment of just staring at each other he let out an annoyed but playful breath. "Fine! I admit! But to be fair! I'm a growing boy I need lot's of water to stay healthy!"

"I guess you are right" You took a big gulp of water before setting down your bottle next to Percy's. "What's with the kayaks?" you finished slipping off the rest of your clothes so that you were just wearing your bathing suit.

"What do you think we're going to do with two kayaks, while we're at the beach, on a nice day" His voice held a teasing tone as he poked at your side. "Yeah yeah really funny." You lightly pushed him into the sand.

"Lets go it'll be fun!" He stood up quickly, grabbed you by the arm and picked up a paddle handing it to you.

"I don't know Perce I've never been kayaking before." As he started picking up the first kayak to move it to the water his head shot in your direction. "Well then you have to!"

Reluctantly you agreed.

As you started rowing a shiver ran down your spin as if you knew something bad was gonna happen. But you pushed it away, you were with Percy, son of the sea god, water was his element! What's the worst that could happen?

About an hour in the feeling of something bad happening hadn't gone away, in fact it felt as though it had gotten worse. "Hey Perce!" You yelled towards him, he was a bit farther ahead of you. He looked over his shoulder and nodded his head to show he was listening.

"I'm not feeling to good about this. Maybe we should head in?" he pouted for a second before heading towards you. "are you sure? It's only been an hour. I mean It's fine if you do."

"Yeah I think I want to, I feel like somethings gonna happen, like Demi-good intu-" before you could finish your sentence or Percy could get close to you, your kayak was dragged underwater.

~~~~~time skip because I don't know any underwater Greek monster's ~~~~~~~

Ones you came to you saw Percy above you taking the water out of your lungs. You sat up coughing and taking in huge gulps of air as Percy patted your back.

After your breathing became regular you turn towards Percy only to be knocked down by a giant hug.

"Oh my Gods (Y/n) I'm so sorry!" his grip was so tight it almost hurt. "I should have listened when you said you wanted to head in. Or better yet when you said you weren't sure!" He started rambling about how sorry he was until you tapped the arm that was wrapped around you.

"Percy really I'm okay!"

"But you almost weren't!"

"Perce I promise I'm fine. Just a little cold is all. How about we have a movie night yeah? after dinner?" He brightened up at your words and nodded his head franticly. "I'll even let you use one of my hoodies!" He gave you another tight hug before standing up and walking you towards your cabin.

"Oh but Percy?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm never kayaking with you again."

Jason:

You had been constantly reminding Jason to take breaks and not over work himself, you'd stop by his office and would steal him for at least 30 minutes at a time for a break. You made it your job to make sure he didn't over work himself to the bone.

You walked inside the praetor office the same time you always do and saw Reyna but no Jason. "hey Reyna?" She looked up from her paper work to see you standing outside the doorway. Before you could ask her your question she answered. "Jason left to go on a mini quest. He wont be back till later." Then she went back to working on her papers.

You nodded, even though she couldn't see you, before heading to the training arena.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~

It was near sun set now and still Jason was a no show. You put down your book but not before you marked your page and stood up from your seat.

As you walked back to your legion out of the corner of your eye you saw Jason land and beginning to walk towards the praetor rooms.

"Hey Jason!" You walked over to him, he looked tired and his eyes showed sorrow, he also had a few cuts on his arms that were still bleeding. "Oh hey (y/n) are you alright? What are you doing out so late?" He stopped for a second but winced slightly as he put weight on his right foot.

"Jason what happened? Are you okay? You look like you've took one hell of an ass beating." though your words were teasing he could hear the concern in your voice and the fear in your eyes. He smiled, which looked more forced and strained, before straitening up slightly. "I'm fine, just a harder quest. Nothing I can't handle." Before you could respond he continued on. "It's getting late you should head to your legion I don't want you getting in trouble, and I need to get some medical help. Good night (y/n)" He smiled before patting your shoulder and limping away.

You stood still for a second before walking back to your legion. You could tell he wasn't okay, but you weren't sure why or what happened. Something must have happened on that quest.

~~~Another time skip because leave me alone~~~~

For the second day in a row you walked into the praetor office and Jason wasn't there. Again you had asked Reyna were he is but this time she said she didn't know.

"He hasn't come in all day, he might still be in his room but I'm not sure." You nodded at her awkwardly before walking away.

it wasn't exactly normal for Jason to not come in and do his work. He took his job as praetor very seriously and sometimes it took you begging on your knees almost to get him to take a break, even if the exhaustion was evident on his face.

You decided it would be best to check up on him. He was a good friend of yours, maybe even a best friend, and when you last saw him yesterday it was clear he was upset about something.

You arrived at Jason's praetor room and knocked on it a few times before you got a response. "I'm sick Reyna I can't go out today." his voice sounded broken it almost brought tears to your eyes.

"it's not Reyna it's (y/n)! I just wanted to check on you!" You waited for a response before hearing a very soft "I'm fine" from the other side of the door. "Jason Grace you definitely don't sound fine so open this door or else I'll...get in myself!" Sure there was no real way you could, Jason knew that, but still you heard the lock of the door click before it opened to revel a very tired looking Jason wearing glasses with red eyes, tear stains being apparent on his face.

"Oh Gods." You gave him a hug which he lightly returned before letting go and asking if he wanted to go into the room. He nodded slowly and closed the door before following you.

"Jason what happening?" He looked down at the floor refusing to speak. "did something happen on that quest?" he stiffened up before tears started to roll down his eyes. He covered his face with his hands, his glasses moving to his head.

"Jas-" "it was terrible" he said voice cracking as he talked. "I got there and everything was in runes." He whipped his eye with the collar of his shirt. "I was able to get almost everyone out but then..." A fresh wave of tears erupted from his eyes as he barred his face in his hands. "This little girl she, she, she" Your rubbed his back as he talked "She got hurt and I-I-I couldn't save her! I watched her die. She begged for me to help her but I couldn't do anything."

He stood up as he began to pace the room. "I should have been better I could have been better. it's all my fault that that little girl is-" he broke down again, he sat himself in a chair while he cried into his hands.

You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around him. "Jason there's only so much you can do" he barred his face in your shoulder as you talked. "You're one person, you're just a kid. You don't deserve to have the world on you shoulders like this." You felt your shirt dampen as you grabbed his glasses from the crown of his head and set them down somewhere where they wouldn't break.

"You normally don't get to talk about this kinda stuff huh?" He nodded. face now moved to the crook of your neck as he cried, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I'll be here if you need me. I'll be here to listen. I promise."

Leo:

Since meeting Leo you'd become closer to him. You also got into the habit of staying in bunker 9 to help him. Or what he called help, it was more like you handing him random tools when he asked and talking to him.

You also always made sure he didn't starve himself or go days without sleep just for a dumb project, since he did have a small habit of doing that.

You walked out of your cabin with a bag full of food. Recently Leo had haled ass in bunker 9 trying to rewire Festus again and rework his wing so as in Leo put it he could "Have more agility and be less stiff and roboticy." So you took it upon yourself to make sure he ate and slept and just took care of himself.

As you walked to bunker 9 a chilly breeze swept through the wind. The end of summer was becoming apparent as kids started to pack up their things to leave camp for the year.

You walked into the woods hand within reach of your weapon. Ones you arrived at the metal door of bunker 9 you knocked and a few moments later the Latino elf boy walked out. He moved his work goggles to the top of his head, his face covered in oil smudges.

An impish grin stretched onto his face as he rubbed his hands on his already dirty shirt. "(Y/n)!" he went in to hug you but you put your hand up to block him. You didn't feel like having oil smudges all over you body, especially since oil stains are tough to get out of clothes. he pouted playfully, his brown eyes looking almost puppy like.

"awww (y/n)! Why don't you want to hug me! I feel betrayed" he pretended to fall back onto the metal door way of bunker 9. "Yeah yeah hammer head, and how many times have you gotten my shirts smudged and ruined because of all the oil on you?"

His nose wrinkled as he flashed you a tooth grin. "aww you got me there" He nodded his head to signal the inside of the bunker. "come on, get in. It's getting cold out there." he pulled you inside the warm bunker. Of course you didn't think it was even that cold, but still you agreed.

"So what'd you bring me?" he leaned over and made grabby hand at the bag before you swatted his hands. "Just some snacks and 2 lunch's. One for you and one for me." You took out two nicely wrapped boxes that contained sandwiches.

Leo rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "You really don't need to stay here all day if you don't want to. I know it can get pretty boring." You shook your head stuffing the sandwiches back in the bag "Nah I like hanging out with you so it's worth it." He blushed lightly before heading back deeper into bunker 9

"So how is Festus's wings going? You're not working yourself to hard are you?" You took a seat in one of the chairs that was faced towards a work bench. "Oh well about that..." His eyes looked down at the blue print you were sitting by. Looking down you saw a completely new machine.

"Leo!" He sheepishly looked over at you before scratching the back of his neck. "I got an idea last night so I started working on it." Leo pointed at something under a blue tarp. You grabbed the end and pulled it off to see mechanic legs. "Leo what is this?" you asked looking over at him.

"Well I don't have an official name for them but I've been calling them 'the valdezstrider'" the excited look on his face almost melted away all the anger. Almost.

"Leo-I-" You let out an aggravated sigh before calming down. "okay what does it do?" you can't control him, that much you have to accept. "It's really cool okay so! Basically it's like a land strider, so like it walks with controls and stuff but like super fast! But cooler cause' it has attacks and stuff!" You really do love when he get's excited about projects, it's what almost made it worth, almost.

"Leo that's really cool, but couldn't it have waited for after you finished Festus's wing? You really shouldn't let your work pile up." Leo looked down and started to fidget with some wiring on the valdezstrider.

"I know but I was working on Festus's wings for like so long" the wiring he was playing with sparked a little, but Leo didn't seem to notice. "And I got a cool idea for this project-" Leo was cut off by a loud explosion and everything goes dark.

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

You woke up on a cot in the infirmary. As you looked to your side you saw Leo sitting up in a cot next to yours eating a pudding cup.

You turned to him "Leo? What happened?" Leo looked at you before placing his putting his pudding cup down and rushing over to you. "OH MY GODS (Y/N)!!!" He looked close to crying as he hugged you

"I AM SO SORRY! I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH THOSE WIRES, I WAS HALF ASLEEP WHILE I DID THEM TOO I'M SO DUMB! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN REALLY HURT I-" he was cut off by you placing a hand on his shoulder "Leo it's okay" Leo shook his head before rambling out more apologies. 

"NO IT'S NOT OKAY I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED-" You placed a finger on his lips silencing him. "Leo I'm okay. I promise, just don't stay up to late wiring something that could explode" Leo scratched the back of his neck before smiling awkwardly.

"Alright I promise."

Nico:

Since meeting Nico Di Angelo you learned very little about him. He didn't talk much, other than to voice his annoyance. But you proudly got to call yourself an acquaintance with the boy.

Something you did learn about the boy was he enjoyed sitting in high places. You found him sitting in trees a lot. He always told you he was just used to sitting in higher up places and liked it. Though you did find it kinda odd as the sky wasn't really his territory. But who were you to judge what makes him happy.

As you approached the edge of the forest you turned to say bye to your friends. "(Y/n)?" Your friend Irean said as she cocked her head to side looking uncomfortable. "Yeah?" You questioned raising an eyebrow "where are you going?"

You turned to her before laughing "Oh I'm going to go see Nico! He's probably somewhere in the woods that or his cabin." Irean looked uncomfortable as did your other friends "Yeah that's what we thought you were doing." You gave her an odd look. She sighed before putting a hand on your shoulder. "It's just that...That Hades kid, he's kinda-" "Creepy!" another friend pipped up.

You gave them a deadpan look before starting to walk towards the woods "How do you know he won't do somethin creepy to you? Or like kill you or something? Why do you even hang out with him? He's the spawn of Hades plus he's always moody and like mean. He talks to the DEAD (Y/N)!"

You paused then sighed "Nico is nice okay? I'm not gonna sit here and let you talk bad about my friend when he isn't here to defend himself!" And with that you walked into the woods. You knew Nico would never hurt you, sure he was kinda angsty but it wasn't really his fault. Plus once in a while you got to see how much of a dork he really is when he thought he was alone with Ms O'Leary.

You walked a bit farther into the woods before you saw a pair of legs dangling off a tree branch.

"Hey Nico!" you called up to him. He didn't turn just put an arm up to acknowledge he had heard you. You hummed happily before starting to climb the tree he was on. You may not be the best at climbing trees so tall but you had gotten better since hanging out with Nico.

Ones you had gotten up Nico didn't look at you though it looked like he moved a little to make room for you closer to the trunk of the tree, knowing you were still a little nervous being so high.

"How are you Nico?"

"Good."

"Did you eat?"

"Little."

That's how your conversation's with him normally went. You didn't mind much, you knew he wasn't the most talkative person. Though he did seem a bit moodier today. "I brought a book!" you pulled out an oldish book you had found in the library about pirates and stuff. "Want me to read it out loud? I know I'm pretty crummy at reading stuff out loud but it's pretty good. I'll even start from the beginning!"

Nico only shrugged his shoulders before closing his eyes. Taking that as a sign to read to him you started from the beginning of the book. You read for about 30 minutes before Nico stopped you.

"(Y/n)?" You looked up from the book to see him looking still looking at the horizon. "Yeah?" You but the book down in front of you while looking at him. "Why do you hang out with me?" You gave him a confused look "I mean like,,, why would you want to hang out with me? I'm the creepy son of hades. I'm moody and I barely even talk to you while you're here" when he looked at you he looked defeated. As if this was something he had been thinking about for a while.

"What do you mean why do I hang out with you? I'm you're friend!" He looked down. You thought for a moment before connecting the dots. "Did you hear my friends?" He glanced away from you before nodding. "Wait how did you hear them? Weren't you here?" Nico blushed lightly before mumbling out "You were late so I wanted to make sure you were okay."

You leaned over to him and grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at you. "Aw geez Nico" you smiled at him "Those guys are assholes don't pay attention to what they say." He nodded lightly but still looked upset. "Aw Nico-" as you leaned further over to him you felt yourself fall of the branch.

Before you could hit anything you felt a cold hand wrap around your wrist. You looked up to see Nico grabbing onto your wrist with one hand, his other gripping the branch. As he was about to pull you up more you heard a loud crack.

The branch snapped sending the both of you flying. You closed your eyes expecting to hit a tree branch and break your back but you suddenly felt a cold sensation along with being squeezed through a tube then everything felt normal, save from the slightly nauseas feeling you felt.

"Oh my God's (y/n)! Are you okay?" You opened your eyes to see the boy standing over you, bending down slightly and putting his hands on your shoulders. You looked down and saw you were sat on the ground rather ungracefully.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine just a bit nauseas" he let out a sigh of relief before helping you up. "Why did you catch me?" He looked at you as if you were crazy for asking such a question. "You fell too. If you just had let me go you wouldn't have fell." He continued to look at you as if you had two heads.

"I wasn't gonna let you fall!" He yelled out before picking up your book that had also fell. "Can't have you dying on me just yet. I need you to finish reading me this book." He handed you the book with a small lazy smile on his face.

Frank:

You got to hang out with Frank a lot since he was teaching you archery. He was a really good teacher, until he realized you were really watching, then he would get embarrassed and miss the target. But you did get to see how talented he was with a bow and arrow and you were getting better so it was all worth it.

You also saw him away from the archery range, sometimes you would get something to eat or something. You thought he was really nice he was the definition of gentle giant and the way he would get nervous always made you laugh.  

Today was your day off so you decided to go to a cute coffee shop in new Rome that had a mini library in it. Honestly it was just really adorable.

You had half a mind to ask Frank if he wanted to come, you haven't had an archery lesson in around a week cause he fell and sprained his wrist, but you decided agents it, wanting just to read and maybe go on a picnic later in the day.

You walked into the shop, a book in your hand. You ordered a drink, grabbed it, and sat down on a squishy green arm chair.  The book was pretty interesting but as you looked outside and noticed how nice it was you decided that now would be a perfect time for your picnic. 

You stood up, dusting your lap off and ordering a few sandwich's and other baked goods. As you turned around someone knocked into you hot spilling hot coffee down your front.

"AH!" you jumped back, the coffee burning you. "OH MY GOD I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!" Yelled out a voice franticly. The person handed you napkins, not wanting to touch you without permission.

The frantic voice sounded familiar. You looked up to see a nervous looking Frank Zhang grabbing a handful of napkins and handing them to you. Ones he noticed it was you he started rambling again. "OH MY GOD'S (Y/N)! I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I"M SO SORRY" he looked like he was gonna cry as he handed you more napkins "Frank!" He stopped his rambling for a minute to look at you.

"I'm fine! Just a bit of coffee." You laughed, trying to hide the pain of the burning hot coffee. You took some of the napkins pressing them to your front.

He kept apologizing insisting you let him pay you back for the ruined shirt. You agreed and now the two of you were in a clothing shop near the coffee shop. Not wanting to pick anything to pricy out and not wanting to spend to much time you picked a shirt that looked pretty cool and held it up to yourself.

"Hey Frank what do ya think?" he looked at you blushing, he looked as though he was trying to make himself smaller. "Looks nice" he squeaked out before looking down again, trying to bury himself in his sweatshirt.

You hummed happily and checked the price tag, it wasn't expensive and was on sale so you told the sales cleric you would wear it out the shop. You went into the changing room, put on the shirt and went out to see Frank awkwardly paying for the shirt, holding your basket that had the picnic contents.

"Ready Frank?" you asked as he looked over at you. "Y-yeah I'm r-ready." the two of you walked out the shop, Frank still holding your picnic food. As you arrived at the end of the sidewalk he handed the bag to you "I-I'm sorry again." He looked down as he spoke, the blush not leaving his face.

You laughed for a second "Where are you going?" He looked back at you "Um well I was um n-no where? I-I was ju-just leaving s-so you could have y-your picnic" he gulped thinking you where still mad at him. "No no come have a picnic with me."

He looked up at you smiling, nodding and walking towards you "Um, t-that would be n-nice" he smiled at you before looking away "Do you um have a p-place in mind?" You nodded, grabbing his hand and bring him to a nice hill you found awhile back.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

The picnic was a lot more fun then you thought it would be. You found a nice shady spot by a tree on top of the hill you had in mind.

It was a pretty fun afternoon Frank turned into different animals to entertain you, both of you polishing off the sandwich's and baked goods you had bought. It was probably the most relaxed you had ever seen Frank.

As the sunset you asked Frank if you could go on a picnic again. "Y-yeah of course! Just w-with less s-spilled coffee next time."

Will:

Luckily since you were shot with an arrow by the one and only Solace boy himself you hadn't been to the infirmary since.

While you were there Will had been extremely nice to you, he felt really bad and constantly apologized, especially if you showed any signs of pain in your shoulder. He sung to you for the two nights you were there, he also told you he sometimes sang at the camp fire but didn't always because he had work in the infirmary.

When you were all healed he jokingly told you to stay away from the archery range, especially if he was there.

You had barely seen Will around camp since then but from some of his siblings you heard he had the tendency to lock himself in the infirmary for days. When you asked why they just told you he was very invested in his work in the infirmary and sometimes pushed himself to far.

It had now been maybe 4 days since you had seen Will leave the infirmary had you been slightly worried about him so you decide to pay him a visit.

When you walked into the infirmary there was oddly a lack of people. Only a few kids laid on cots, most of the asleep.

In the corner you saw Will Solace dozing off on an arm chair, from the position of his head he would for sure wake up with a sore neck, you tapped him on the shoulder and he immediately woke up.

"I'M UP! I'M UP! I WAS JUST RESTING MY EYES FOR A SECOND I SWEAR!" His sky blue eyes looked panicked for a second as he looked around to see who had woken him up. Ones he realized it was you he had a small moment of relief before he panicked again.

"Oh my god! (Y/n)! Did you get hurt again?" Will had already began rushing around to grab some ambrosia before you stopped him.

"No no its nothing like that I swear." He looked back at you while he was stretched up about to grab something from the top shelf. "Oh you're not? Then what do you want?" Before you could respond he was already talking again. "Oh I didn't mean it like that! I meant like do you need anything! I'm sorry that came out ruder then I intended!"

"Will , Will, WILL!" you cut off his rambling before continuing. "I just wanted to check and make sure you weren't over working yourself." You let out a small chuckled before continuing. "your siblings said you had a small tendency to do that." He blushed lightly before crossing his arms.

"I don't do it that often! Plus I'm headed out of here soonish. At least I'll be leaving for dinner, the Apollo cabin is leading the songs during camp fire!" A goofy grin plastered itself on his face as he walked closer to you. "So of course I gotta go!" he sat himself down on the chair he was previously napping in before turning himself back to you.

"I was just um..." "Resting your eyes?" you raised an eyebrow and quirked your lips into a half smile as you looked down at him. Will blushed lightly and rubbed the back of his neck before looking back up at you. "Okay I have to admit I'm pretty exhausted." He chuckled before slumping over on his chair.

You rolled your eyes before checking your watch and seeing your were late to arts and crafts. "Well Solace I gotta headout" you winked at him before stopping at the entry way of the door. "I'll be looking for you at the camp fire. though I'm sure it won't take to long, you'll probably be at the head leading everyone."

he laughed before biting his tongue "you know it."

~~~~time skip~~~~~

Walking into the dinner pavilion you easily spotted Will, he practically glowed. He looked a lot less tired then before and his already fluffy hair had a wave of bed headedness to it. He spotted you and flashed a smile before Austin punched his shoulder lightly at getting distracted from their conversation.

You laughed before rolling your eyes and continuing to eat your dinner.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

Sitting near the back of the campfire you could hear the children of Apollo singing happily, Will's voice shining through as he played the guitar, every once in a while sending you a glance.

30 minutes in you had gotten up to grab a cup of water and noticed Will had stopped singing. You walked over to your seat to see him sitting there sipping on a cup of water with a lemon slice in it.

You sat down next to him scarring him a little "Sup glowstick" He looked down at your with a raised eyebrow before laughing "glowstick? I've never heard that one before." He took another sip of water.

"So what are you doing here? I thought you would be leading all the songs." you said a hint of sarcasm in your voice. Will smiled before scratching the back of his head. "Oh well my throat started to hurt a bit plus I wanted to hang out with you." He blushed before looking down.

You two spent the rest of the night talking and listening to his siblings sing.

Magnus:

You had now been in Valhalla for a few months and it was over all pretty fun. You had nice floor mates and training was interesting to say the least. Sure battling everyday wasn't how you pictured the after life but who where you to complain?

You talked to Magnus a lot. He was pretty funny and you did find the occasional fight he would have with his talking sword funny. It was an odd fight to watch but, just like everything, you had gotten used to it.

While talking to Magnus the other day he mentioned he might go on a hike outside Valhalla. This peaked your interest the slightest bit so you asked where the trail was and how hard it was. He then told you it wasn't a hard trail, basically just a walk but it had really pretty scenery so it was worth it.

So you decide today was the perfect day for a hike. During breakfast you packed a bag of food, not noticing Magnus wasn't there, you then headed out.

"Come back by dinner k?" You heard T.J yell out "yeah yeah I will!" You yelled back before heading on your way.

~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

You had to admit, the hike was very nice. It had tons of pretty flowers and the air was so crisp it felt like it burned your lungs.

You sat at the peak, a nice water fall next to you as you ate. While lost in thought you didn't even noticed someone calling out to you. Ones you felt someone tap your shoulder you grabbed the person's arm and flipped them over onto the rock.

A loud yelp left the person, a yelp you where very familiar with, you looked at the person to see Magnus Chase on the ground "Holy shit Magnus I am so sorry!" the worry in your voice was evident as you sat up, helping him sit "I-It's fine I shouldn't have spooked you"  he laughed, coughing as you had knocked the wind from his lungs.

"What are you doing here Maggie?" He blushed at the nickname before clearing his throat "I was just going on a hike. I told you about this trail in the first place, I didn't expect you to be here today." He laughed again before rubbing his back "Damn that was a good flip not gonna lie."

"Thanks" you smiled awkwardly at him "I'm so sorry again" he waved you off. "It's my fault really. Want to have lunch together?" He looked at your partly eaten sandwich. You accepted and started eating.

"Remember that time we were facing a dragon alone and your voice cracked?" you asked after a while, both lunches long eaten. He blushed before crossing his eyes "That thing was huge okay? Leave me alone about it!" His pout was adorable "I don't know Maggie I've seen bigger and so has the others, none of their voices cracked" you teased him. His face grew pinker, he faced the water fall "shut up!" he complained. You laughed at him before both of you going quiet.

"Wanna go for a swim?" His voice broke the silence, he was still facing the water fall. "Are you kidding? We would fall of a cliff!" You flicked his head. He rubbed at the sore spot "No we wouldn't look!" He pointed at the base of the water fall, where the water went into a pond.

You thought for a moment, tempted to say yes, but the idea of walking back in wet clothes stopped you "I don't know Maggie, I don't feel like walking all the way back in drenched clothes." You looked at him as he started digging through his bag "I brought a change of clothes and a plastic bag."

You looked at him awkwardly "I don't mind if you wear my clothes. I can just like swim in my boxers I don't mind." he blushed again. "Okay sure, but it's not my fault if you get a rash or something." You laughed as you took your shirt off and walked to the pond.

You walked into the water, soon came Magnus clad in only boxers. It took a few minutes to get used. You ended up splashing him and having a water war where you took him down. You two ended up swimming longer then you thought and had to rush back.

You slipped on Magnus's extra pair of clothes on as he hid behind a tree to change his boxers and put on his original clothes. You rushed your way back to Valhalla

You ended up being late for dinner. 

Hearthstone: (Again there is mentions of domestic abuse please skip if this content makes you uncomfortable or can be triggering)

After your 'coffee date' with Blitz and Hearth you saw them a lot more often, keeping on your promise to Blitz to keep in touch. You even continued learning ASL, which you were getting better at, but still needed a bit of help from Blitz from time to time.

Blitzen went up to you one day telling you how happy he is that Hearth is comfortable around you and making friends to which you replayed it was almost like Blitz was Hearths mom or something.

Unfortunately you weren't able to go to the last hangout since (b/n) had found out and got pissed, finding out you where hanging out with 2 other men without his knowledge. So after a big fight with him you called Blitz and told him you couldn't hang out the next day.

It's been about 2 weeks since then and you had ignored any calls you had gotten from the boys. You felt incredibly bad about it but there wasn't much you could do about it now.

You sighed at your own inner turmoil, you thought taking a walk would clear your head but it only seemed to give you more room to expand on the stress. (B/n) had went to work, which was the only reason you where outside now in the first place.

You tugged your hoodie uncomfortably. You looked up at the park name and noticed it was a park not to far from 'Blitzen's best'. You groaned in annoyance sitting on a bench.

You really did miss the boys. Of course you missed Blitzen he was an old friend, like a brother to you. But you really missed Hearth, he was the cutest elf you'd ever seen, you liked the cute blush he got on his face when he realized you caught him staring at him, how shy he was, how he was acutely really funny, how- you blushed at your own thoughts.

Sure you liked Hearth but you had a boyfriend and he probably didn't like you that way anyway so it's not worth thinking about.

Just as you were about to get lost in another stream of thought you were taped on the shoulder. You looked up to see Hearthstone who was fidgeting with his scarf. He had a light blush dusted on his face as he looked at you.

"hey..." He stood awkwardly waiting for your response. You stared at him for a quick second before hugging him. Ones you let go of him you responded "Hearth!  I missed you so much!" He blushed before shakily signing back "I missed you to. Where have you been? Blitz said he called you a few times but you never answered." He looked down and scratched his arm.

"I'm so sorry Hearth it's just-" You sighed before looking back up at the tall boy "Something came up I should have told you guys but...it's just..." You looked down, trying to think of the right words. As you out your hands out to try to explain further a pair or shaky pale hands stopped you.

"You don't have to explain it's fine. It's your own personal business, but you should come to the shop so Blitz knows you're okay, he's been worried" He looked at you for a second before quickly sighing "Not that I haven't been worried it's just that he was mentioning it and everything so-"  You stopped his hands for a moment "I get what you mean. I'll go see Blitz but only for a bit I have to be somewhere soon"

Hearth nodded before motioning you to follow him. Hearth and you talked on your way to the shop. It seemed like not much had happened since last seeing them but It was nice to hear what they had been up to. You had even managed to get the elf to smile while telling him a joke.

Hearth opened the door to let you into the store. Blitz was at the register writing something down on paper, Blitzen looked up quickly before looking down again. Ones it registered you had walked into the shop his head sprung up "(Y/n)!" He ran over to you, giving you a hug.

"Kid where have you been? You worried us!" you laughed at him "something came up I'm really sorry." You fidgeted with your hands as Hearth and Blitz looked at each other "It's no problem kid." You looked up to see Blitzen smiling at you.

"The shop is open for another like 30 minutes so um Hearth you and (Y/N) should hang out in the back while I finish closing up then we can all talk there" Blitzen said as he signed. "Okay. Come on (Y/n)" He motioned you again to follow him.

As the two of you talked you couldn't help but notice Hearth's blushing face and slightly shaky hands.

Alex: (she/her) (I don't remember if each floor has their own lounge so just pretended)

Since being able to die side by side to  Alex Fierro herself you hadn't had any major interactions with her. Sure she teased you a lot, but that was when you were around people. You hadn't been able to have anymore one on one time with her.

You did have a small desire to talk to her by yourself but you'd rather let Jack sing you to sleep then admit that in front of her.

So you opted to just hanging out with her around the others, it was the next best thing after all. Today was Thursday which meant battling agents dragons, yay!

Surprisingly you died later in the battle, sure you had been practicing but you hadn't expected to be one of the last people to die. You woke up with a small crook in your neck that gave a pang of pain whenever you moved your head.

You looked over at the clock on your side table and saw that it was around 6:30, you were already late to dinner.

You made your way to table 19's table where Mallory had left you a seat.

By the time you had arrived dinner was halfway done and before you could fully finish, dinner was ended and everyone headed for their rooms.

That night you sat on your bed for a few hours trying to get some sleep but the hunger in your stomach kept you up.

At around 1 am you decided to sneak out of your sweet to try and find some snacks. You quietly leave your room and softly walk to the lounge, which upon arriving you heard sounds of what you assumed to be a movie with fancy accents.

You turned the corner to see a green haired girl sitting on one of the many couches, eating some snacks, and watching a movie.

She turned around for a second and spotted you near the entrance. "Hey (y/n) what ya doin'?" You stood frozen for a second before awkwardly walking towards her. "I was just looking for snacks I umm am a bit hungry." You let out a small embarrassed cough before looking down at your night shoes. "Oh yeah because you didn't finish your food right?" You nodded before looking up at the movie that Alex had paused.

"What are you watching?" She looked confused for a second, as if everyone would know this movie from a single frame. "The titanic. Can't you see Jack?" She pointed to a blond man who you recognized as a young Leonardo di Caprio . "Oh I've never seen the titanic I don't know who that is" (A/n if you have seen the titanic...Shhhh....as a person who has never seen It I'm sorry I know I'm a disgrace)

Alex's eyes widened as she choked on her drink. "You HAVE to watching the whole thing!" she grabbed the remote before rewinding the whole movie to the beginning. "I'm not sure Fierro, it's pretty late and we have the battle training in snow and stuff tomorrow" (A/n We only know 3 of the battles for everyday of the week so I get to decide the battle :D)

"nuh uh! No way! You have to watch this movie. I'll even give you some of my snacks." She waved the packet of (f/s) in your face before you reluctantly let out a sigh of disapproval snatching the bag out of her hand a sitting on the other end of the couch.

She rolled her eyes before plopping her slipper covered feet onto the coffee table lazily "I'm not gonna bite you or anything. You don't need to sit all the way over there." She gave you a lazy grin as she moved a bit closer to you.

"For some odd reason I doubt that." Alex chuckled lightly, the sound sending blood to your cheeks. "I take serious offense to that." She pretended to pout as she grabbed the remote to turn the movie on looking at you.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

You had to admit, the movie was good. You did think Alex's reaction was a bit over dramatic but you were the smallest bit upset you had never seen it.

Some how through the movie you had moved closer to Alex and she had moved her arm around your shoulders. She made up some dumb excuse including you made a "very good pillow" but you didn't complain.

You had long since finished your snacks and even some water but watching the final scene you could feel your eyelids begin to feel droopy as you rested more on Alex's arm.

Before you drifted off to sleep you heard a soft "good night" from the green haired girl.

Your wakening wasn't as pleasant as you were waken up by a flash and the sounds of your floormates freaking out and Alex threatening to kill all of them. But little did you know that it was worth it to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: im so sorry I've been slow with updating! It's kinda hard writing for 9 characters and stuff also I've just been feeling bad and schools really stressful so please be patient with me! Btw don't expect me to write this much for each chapter! It takes so long to write this much so if I want to get these out sooner I can't write this much

ALSO sorry I hurt you a lot in this chapter I'm pretty sure I hurt you in most of them lol

I'm like 99% convinced Hearthstone blushes like green and no one can fight me on that. I think it's because of a fan art I saw and no one can take this away from me.

I feel like I wrote the characters ooc ;-; I'm sorry if I did :(((((

Alex: Don't you want to tell them what you drew Lil?

Me:...no

Alex: She drew

Me: shut up Fierro

Alex: SELF INSERT FAN ART IF ME AND HER

Me: I'LL DUBBLE MURDER YOUR DEAD ASS

Alex: Oh no! How will you get to me. You're under 5'2!

Me: SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR KNEE CAPS FUCKER

Nico: She did the same to me

me: *Gasp* Nico how could you? I expect this type of behavior from Alex but not you!

-Lilli

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

93.4K 5.1K 36
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
353K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
970K 36.7K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...