More Issues Than Vogue

By iipinkk

Description In Story. As of 2/21 CUT SHORT. More

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞. [𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨. [𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. [𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫. [𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐝]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞. [𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱. [𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. [𝐆𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. [𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞. [𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧. [𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. [𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞. [𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐆𝐨? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐃𝐨?]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. [𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. [𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐧 𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. [𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. [𝐆𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐭]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 [𝐈'𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. [𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲. [𝐉𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐎𝐧𝐞. [𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤]
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐓𝐰𝐨. [𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬]

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. [𝐋𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐫]

612 41 16
By iipinkk

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐗 𝐋𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐫

After finishing his small shoot, Chris wanted to stop by his favorite photographer and speak.

Jamison was more than just a photographer to him, they were friends. Jamison had been to many of Chris' events and vice versa. It was a friendship that stayed the same over the years since his first ever photoshoot, Jamison was his photographer.

Walking down the hall to the room he was directed to, Chris typed on his phone.

"Right here." Chris' bodyguard said. Chris lifted his head and slid into the shooting room.

Cameras, lights, people everywhere on standby to find something the model or set had wrong. Music played as the model did her thing.

Looking closer, Chris realized who it was. April was killing it. Chris didn't know she was this good, she looked like she had been doing this for years.

"Hey Chris! Nice to see you man." Jamison said peeking his head over his shoulder then returning back to April.

This was the best model Jamison had in a while. He couldn't believe he hadn't seen her work anywhere before.

"Okay, we're gonna wrap it up here. Nice, nice job April. Very nice." Jamison hugged her as she stood up. Since the music was loud, she hadn't heard Jamison greet Chris. Nor had she seen him come in because of the sheet that blocked her view of who entered the room.

"Thank you." April said walking up. Looking over his shoulder, Chris stood smirking.

"Tell Roman to get you all my details. I will definitely be needing you for a couple more, this was great April. I mean like really, really great." He hugged her. She smiled and thanked him again, walking towards the door.

On her heels, she could feel Chris following her.

"I'm busy Chris."

"You did good, I can't compliment you?" Chris asked now annoyed at the big deal she was making.

April ignored him and continued to walk into her dressing room. She attempted to shut the door in his face but he held it with his hand.

"April, chill." He mumbled. She gave up on trying to block him out of the room and just grabbed her clothes, going into the bathroom to change.

"How you get up in here?" Chris asked curiously.

"Roman Rawlings." She answered changing into her pants.

"For real? That's wassup." He said. April came out of the room, she didn't want to but she knew Roman was ready to hear about her shoot.

She glared at Chris as she walked towards her purse and phone that was plugged up.

"Ion know why you looking at me like that, I ain't do nun." Chris shrugged, placing his fingers on his lip.

"What do you want Chris? Like are you taunting me or something? Because I could do without that." April aggressively sighed. He was hurting her feelings pretending like he wasn't just saying they could never be a few days ago.

Chris stood to his feet and reached his hand out for her but she moved backwards and crossed her arms over her chest, standing her ground.

Breaking the intimate stare between the two, Roman walked in with a big smile and flowers.

"I figured it went great, I mean Jamison is fantastic and you're amazing. So here you go." Roman smiled handing her the pretty flowers. He finally noticed someone else in the room.

"Hey man, long time now see. How you doing?" Roman greeted Chris. They knew each other from passing, nothing too personal.

"Wassup man? I've been good. You?" Chris greeted him back.

"Couldn't be better," Roman responded, "uh you wanna go ahead and get out of here April? You ready?"

April shortly broke her gaze from Chris as Roman looked between the two. His smile soon turning flat as he shared a confused look with them.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm ready. But what about the paperwork and stuff ? Jamison men-

"It's fine. We can do it at the office." Roman assured. April nodded and smiled.

"You're not coming with me April?" Chris asked.

April looked between the two. She glared at Chris for even asking. He knew she wasn't coming with him.

April shook her head. "No thank you. Take care." She fake smiled before looking at Roman and nodding towards the door.

———

As her silhouette moved behind the foggy screen, Chris sat back and took a sip of his brown.

Coming around slowly from the screen, she slipped her hands behind her back, removing her bikini top. Her smirk danced across her face as she noticed the affect on Chris.

He was tense. Tenser than normal and she could see that from 5 feet away. Slowly stepping down from the screen's higher floor board, she came into the light. Her perky boobs sat nicely. Chris couldn't take his eyes off of what he could see of her.

He bit his bottom lip as she walked over towards him.

Prancing to him, she placed her hands on his knees as she bent down in front of him, her eyes locked on his. Chris could bust off of this simple eye contact.

He raised up to grab a hold of her chin, she smiled and looked up at him, a light from out of thin air shined so bright, revealing the mystery lady.

Chris' eyes squinted as he starred at her. "April?"

Chris tossed and turned throughout the night. It was a couple of hours before his court hearing and he was nervous. He was prepared to hear bad news even though he was on his best behavior since his last hearing. There was a one hundred percent chance of him walking out of court a free man but he always expected the worse. Because of who is his, people don't waste anytime giving him hell.

His judge was no one different. But this was something he learned to live with. Negative thoughts and actions towards him were expected.

Peeling himself out of the bed like a sticker, Chris sluggishly walked across the floor to his bathroom. After relieving himself, he walked towards his studio.

Since he couldn't sleep, he could be working on his new album.

Opening his track list, he couldn't help but figure a new rhythm in his head. He quickly made the rhythm come to life in the time span of 20 minutes. Now, he needed words.

He leaned back and sung to himself lowly. The words weren't sticking to him. Thinking to the dream he had, he couldn't get April out of his head.

Only sad part about waking up from the dream was that he couldn't really have a drink. He needed one.

Also that he hadn't got his dick wet in a while and that was the closest he came to a nut. After April left his house that night she popped up, he didn't even have sex with the girl he brought home. He wanted April to believe he did so she would see the bad in him like everyone else, but of course, she didn't. She still wanted him.

Why was he dreaming about April? Chris asked himself this a thousand times while in the studio.

"Fuck it." He mumbled. He set the beat he just made and went into the booth to sing whatever came to his mind.

"There's something in this..."

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

US By Alex

Fanfiction

14.3K 365 48
~ The Love Story
54.5K 2.5K 36
Read Really 1,2,3(alternate universe), and 4.
9.8K 474 17
Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾
23.4K 2K 41
But I'll keep running with my best foot forward 'Cause the race to love is never over I wanna be better for ya You made me genuinely better