His Last Choice

By LoveScripter

[BOOK 1] NOTE FROM AUTHOR: "I wrote this book in High school, so if you don't like it and find it poorly wri... More

Before Reading
His Last Choice
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 32

81.4K 2K 105
By LoveScripter

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Soren's POV

How I loved watching Peyton sleep in short-shorts.

When we were watching the movie last night, I couldn't help put glancing down her long legs and place my hand on her soft skin to make teasing strokes.

To my surprise she was quite the deep sleeper--didn't move an inch unless I kissed her in her sleep. Her brows would pull together and she would slap me unconsciously!

My girl has many surprises.

Knowing how my lovely and beautiful mate can be a bit shy, I didn't feel over her comfort level leaving her with my sloppy kisses. However, it excited me to feel her skin form goose bumps against my touch.

Mandy, the wife and mate of the keeper of this island stood in some floral yellow dress by the oven her hands covered in oven mits as she pulled something delicious out of the stove.

Her daughters gnawed at me as if I was going to go all wolf on them. Which I wasn't-as long as they don't annoy the crap out of me like my old man me whilst I'm having a romantic trip with my mate.

"Pey, what do you want to do today." I asked pulling her around her slim waist.

She didn't hear me, because she continued to be fixed on Mandy humming some deaf-tone tune.

It sounded like she was dying inside.

Deciding to be sneaky (old player habits die hard), I slid my hand down from her waist to her nice shapely butt and squeezed.

A yelp came from her lips that sent her jumping off her feet, making me laugh.

"Soren" She yelled rubbing her harassed area sending me a looks that can kill a wolf in a matter of milliseconds.

I pretended to act blameless, but it was hard not to when the grin on my face wouldn't stop.

"Can you please not do that in front of my little sister" Mandy's older daughter glared at me while covering her little sister's eyes with her palm.

I think her name is Martha.

Peyton turned deep red and I laughed harder before she elbowed me in the rib.

"You perv!"

Her foot connected with my shin making it sting with pinching pain.

If I weren't a werewolf, that would have probably sent me to the emergency room but since I am, that wasn't as bad as being elbowed on my side.

"Alpha's boy!" Mandy said smiling.

Her face looked slightly more rounded then the last time I saw her. She was starting to grow some crow's feet wrinkles on her eyes.

"Please, Mandy...I told you it's Soren, call me Soren."

"Yes and I told you to call me Mrs. Doran, but you still call me by informalities, so I won't change what I call you until you become polite." She snickered.

"Good to see you're as bitter as ever." I fake smiled.

"It's good to see you're still a brat, Alpha's boy." She stuck her tongue at me.

For a middle aged woman, she is much more irritating than my own annoying Old Man and that takes a lot for me to say that to out throne my father.

"Says the lady who's sticking her tongue out like a child" I roll my eyes and look down at Peyton. "What do you want to eat babe? She'll cook whatever you want."

My hand instinctively rubbed her back. Peyton still continued on looking at Mandy with a stunned expression.

She must have never seen an obnoxious middle aged woman before.

"Yeah, honey. Anything you like and I can have it ready for you in a minute," Mandy stared at me, "for you, maybe a few hours."

She really wanted to test my last nerve.

I ignored her instead, "Pey..." I put myself in between her gaze and she snapped back from whatever daydream she was in.

God, all I could think about is kissing her again once I saw those pink lips looking oh-so delicious and edible, bright pink and soft.

"Ah...sorry, I-I like your dress." She said to Mandy.

I mentally cringed.

That dress looked like it was dipped in mustard, no way am I going to let my mate wear something like that.

Though, if she liked it, I wasn't going to verbally tell her.

"We can go get you a better dress later," Mandy and Martha both looked at me like I was a donkey's ass, but I probably was, couldn't blame them, "now what do you want to eat. We can't have a great day if you're running on an empty stomach."

"Anything is fine." Pey smiled sweetly at Mandy.

"Alright then, this should be fine!" Mandy said placing her freshly baked mini quiches.

"That smells divine!" Peyton said closing her eyes and inhaling the scent the same way I secretly do sniffing her hair while she's sleeping.

I was about to pull her to me so that she could sit on my lap, but Peyton didn't welcome my idea.

To my disappointment, she sat across from me and the two twerps took the empty seats around her.

"Stop mopping boy, it's unattractive." Mandy whispered behind me as she set a plate of food in front of me.

I groaned, "When are you three leaving already?"

Mandy chuckled, "Don't worry we will leave as soon as you finish this meal. We won't intrude on your vacation."

"Mommy, I want to get to know Pey more" Debbie whined.

NO.

"Sorry squirt, I'm only allowed to play with her."

"OW!" Peyton kicked me hard under the table, making the utensils rattle.

Martha didn't even suppress her laughter.

Mandy whacked her daughter with a dish towel. "Manners!" Mandy scolded her daughter. But she was the one who publicly just swatted her daughter with a dirty kitchen towel.

"Um, Mandy." Peyton said awkwardly, which confused me.

"Yeah"

"Why don't you live with the pack in...I guess, the main land?"

I chuckled when she said it. I didn't respond, leaving myself out of the conversation so that I could listen to them amusingly.

Mandy pulled out a chair and sat down. "My husband likes it here and the world outside this island might be a bit different since the last time I was there."

Concern filled Peyton's face. "How about your kids, your family are the only people in this island right? Besides me and Soren or the Alphas they haven't had any interaction with the real world-I don't mean to pry, but have you thought about that? They might...not meet their mates?"

Here we go again.

My mate always getting into others business when she thinks it's the right thing to do.

I did a face palm and leaned into my chair knowing Peyton was going to make a big deal about this.

Just as I was about to get up and tell Peyton to leave for our planned day, Martha jumps in by slamming her palm onto the table, "I'll never find my mate! See mom, I told you!"

"Yeah mommy!" Debbie giggled copying her older sister though I doubt she understood what her sister was arguing about.

Mandy squint her eyes looking directly at Peyton. "You're eyes remind me of someone..."

She leaned closer, making me growl at how she was making my mate feel uncomfortable. Yet she ignores me once again--impudent woman. "Are you, by any chance related to a man named Ivan?" She said in a hiss.

Peyton didn't respond, but looked stunned as stone or more like deer caught by headlights.

"She is his daughter, why do you ask?" I answered.

Last thing I saw was Peyton cursing under her breath before Mandy's lips curled up and her teeth bore open showing her morphed teeth.

"That stubborn mutt!" She slammed her fists into the table breaking it and flipped it over to the side making the crushed parts fly onto the wall. Her kids scampered away from the wrath of their crazy mother and Martha covered her trembling sister's eyes.

Peyton jumped away in time and positioned her body ready for a fight.

As if I was going to let her do any of the fighting!

Stomping between Mandy and Peyton, I stood straight and displayed my demanding authority. "Touch her and I won't hesitate to unmentionable thinks in front of your children!" I said with my Alpha tone.

Mandy's shoulders sagged and her hands dangled towards the floor like a wind-up toy that lost its juice.

So much for having a romantic trip without drama, that just flew out the window.

"Mommy!" Debbie ran to her mother and Martha followed her.

"What is the meaning to this behavior?" I yelled at Mandy. Her daughters shook in fear behind her.

"Soren" Peyton placed her hand on my back. "Lower your voice."

"Still think I killed your grandfather?" Mandy muttered in a low voice. "Did he tell you that?" I gasped, her kids gasped.

Okay, I'm lost...

Peyton walked past me and cautiously confronted Mandy. "Peyton" I said worriedly.

"She won't hurt me Soren" She kept her gaze locked on Mandy while she said it. "Besides, her kids are here she wouldn't do that, if she wanted to."

Mandy looked up. Her eyes rimed with fresh tears. "You're not like your father, huh? If you were like him, he would have accused me so negatively." She chuckled loosely. "I didn't kill them-your grandparents you know, if you even believe me. It was an accident."

"Will someone fill me in please?!" I groaned stumbling into an unharmed chair.

"I'll tell you later" Peyton told me and looked back at Mandy then eyed the girls cowering behind their mother. I looked at my watch and realized we've missed already almost an hour of our schedule for today.

This better be important.

"Please, if you will allow me to help you." Peyton said.

I sighed, when my girl is determined at something, I've learned recently I should just support her. "Whatever's going on here, if you really need my-our help, just know we can provide you with anything."

I leaned forward and supported my chin with an arm on my elbow staring seriously at Mandy.

Mandy smiled weakly. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I see. Your father said almost the same thing to me when he sent me here after Martha was born."

Heck, I was getting a massive headache. What was going on here? And why did I just promise this woman my help when I didn't know what I was getting myself into?

Oh, right. I swore an eternal oath to never doubt my mate, or she will be kidnaped and stolen from me...again.

I pulled Pey to my side as I thought about having her go through that horrid situation again.

Peyton placed her hands on Mandy's sagged shoulders. "My father...if I can talk to him, I'm sure we can bring you and your family back to the pack's territory and not this secluded-yet lovely island."

"I doubt he will listen dear" Mandy sighed.  

"How is Alpha Ivan involved in this?" I also wanted to ask why Mandy was involved in Peyton's grandparents' murder.

According to my father the ISTAS pack became isolated after the late Alphas had been killed by rogues. now that this is brought up, was that a lie to cover up the truth?

"Ivan will hunt me down and kill me" Mandy replied.

Her kids whimpered.

"Mom, what's this about? Why would someone want to kill you?" Martha kneeled at her mother and shook her for answers.

Mandy looked sadly at her daughter. "I never wanted you to find out, but your father isn't your father." Martha sank to the floor in shock and Peyton stood over her for comfort. "Your father is a rogue who had done terrible things to me. Took me from my pack and hurt me. I ran away and naively lead him to a pack that I thought would have protected me. He killed her father's parents" She pointed at Peyton.

"Ivan's a powerful and stubborn Alpha who blames me for his parents' murder. Our Alpha, Soren's father, saved us and sent us here for protection from Ivan's scorn after he had killed those who were part of his parent's murder, including that rogue your father. I meet your dad here and started a new life, just the four off us. But that was only a wishful dream."

The door leading to outside from the kitchen creaked open.

"Soren would you like new wood for your fire?"

Mandy's mate entered from another room with a handful of freshly cut wood. He saw Mandy weeping and his wolf acted on instinct by charging straight at Peyton who stood in front of his mate.

___________________________________________________________________________

* Please check out the intro to my new werewolf book "His Dominion". Soren and Peyton are minor characters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.3K 68
Romance and a past life experience: What is déjà vu? Anne has seen this place before but has never traveled this road in her life. Well, not in this...
61.3K 2.2K 35
COMPLETED! Feb 4 2019 STARTED Jan 4 2017 Katharina has a happy life, she has good friends, sweet parents and a good looking boyfriend(who isn't her m...
619 91 21
Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path The world is changed by one dark moment and Mira Hagen is thrust into a world...
3.1M 132K 35
Ronan Morrissey is Alpha of his loup-garou pack and as Alpha the laws of Feral demand he take a mate, but a chance encounter with the beautiful and h...