Good Ghosty ~ |Beetlejuice x...

By DespairBeast

Y/N L/N had just graduated from High School and started to look for somewhere to call home. They had decided... More

Prologue ~
1 - Invisible
2- Graveyard Shift
3- From the Grave
4- The Whole Being Dead Thing
5-Dinner Party
A/N
6-That Beautiful Sound
7- Exorcism
8- New Beginnings
9- Stars and Plans
A/N | please read ♡|
Chapter 10: Halloween Special
Tagged!
TYSM!!
The Day.
. . .
Ending One- Free Them.
Take Me On.
A/N!
been a while

A Parting Message.

655 14 1
By DespairBeast

Hey guys. I just wanna say, thank you to all of those who stuck with me in this 7 month journey. I really appreciate all of the support. This book will not have a sequel, because I don't have the motivation, to be honest. I'm not as into Beetlejuice as I was when I started, but I'm still super proud of this shit.

But, I will be working on Eddsworld, Markiplier, and Skylanders books, as well as many others if you wanna check those out.

Hey guys? Love you guys.
- Beetlejuice -The Musical-

💖💞💜💞💖💖💞💖💖💜
💚 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1K 13
Y/n goes to the lodge with her brother to help him out with the rebuilding and fixing up. What will she do when she runs into a long lost friend?
99K 2.7K 20
(Y/n), heard of her? Yeah, I thought you wouldn't. Well, she's the werewolf girl in the back of the class by the window with (h/l) (h/c) hair, and sa...
12K 26 7
"Senshado!" A Cheerful shout could be heard. The Roaring engines echoed through the battlefield. The Armored Warfares, with their steel beast of cann...
20.5K 613 33
Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers there's, more than meets the eye. ♥ᴴᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ...