Ending One- Free Them.

Free them.

Y0U WANT TO FR33 TH3M. V3RY W3LL.

SAY G00DBY3.

The chains on Y/N and Beetlejuice dust away. Y/N coughs in desperation. They see a figure facing the demon. "Who the hell is that?" Y/N asks. The demon moves aside to reveal a human. They had (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and a chain around their neck. It was the chain that had trapped the two before.

TH3Y AR3 Y0U. Y0U AR3 TH3M. TH3Y SAV3D Y0U 1N 3XCHANG3 F0R TH31R 0WN 3X1ST3NC3. Y0U TW0 CAN N0W L1V3 1N P3AC3 W1TH0UT TH31R BURD3N.

The demon snapped it's fingers, and turned into fog. The fog surrounded the strange human, and burned their body from the inside out. They screamed in pain, and the demon let out a screech of death as soon as the human died. A purple fog filled the room, and by the time the fog cleared, any trace of the demon and human were gone.

Y/N suddenly felt warmer. What? The human's sacrifice had also gave them the ending they wanted. To live again. Beetlejuice was freaking out. "What the fuck was that?! And I'm alive now?!" He screamed. They were both very confused, looking around for any trace of the demon or human.

"Y'know, you really should turn around and face me."
A female said from behind them. They both whirled around to see a teenage girl. She had shoulder length jet black hair, bangs, blue eyes, pale skin, and a purple hoodie and shorts. Her voice was low and breeding for a female, at least. She was holding a can of sprite.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Beetlejuice shouted. The girl smirked. "My real name is Naolani. Though, I'm more known as Fuzzy." She said. She motioned towards the door. "You guys can go outside and live a happy life now. This is your happy ending. Though, I'm most commonly known as DespairBeast." Fuzzy said.

"Thanks for reading Good Ghosty. See you losers on the other side." She put up her middle fingers before disappearing into an explosion of purple smoke.

Beetlejuice and Y/N looked at each other.

"Good Ghosty??"