Dragon Shifter

By SisCatHorse

Annabelinda was recently born into the world of Dragons. Every dragon when born stays in there dragon form. T... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 A New Friend
Chapter 2 A Talk
Chapter 3 Cave Making
Chapter 4 The Carvings
Chapter 5 The Male Dragon
Chapter 6 Mate
Chapter 7 His Home
Chapter 8 Finaly Mated
Chapter 9 Meeting The Parent
Chapter 10 The Hallway
Chapter 11 The Story Painting Of Past
Chapter 12 Egg
Chapter 13 The Royal Cave
Chapter 14 The Eggs
Chapter 15 How Many This Time?
Chapter 16 Returning To The Castle
Chapter 17 A Dream
Chapter 18 Shifting For The First Time
Chapter 19 A Touching Goodbye
Chapter 20 Hatchlings Fly
Chapter 21 Finding Out
Chapter 22 Telling The Story
Chapter 23 Asending
A.N. It Has Ended
Sequel!!

Hello New and Old Readers

1.2K 17 0
By SisCatHorse

Hello, for those who read the previous hello updates on a new book, I have some news. I posted the prologue tonight for my new book. Dragon Shifter is a book I wrote in 9th grade, five years ago. Its been horrible in grammar because I wrote it on my phone. It had horrible short chapters, etc. There where things I didn't like about this book in how I pushed myself to write when I didn't have inspiration for the chapter I was writing. So I want you to be aware the new book, which isn't gonna have the exact concept as this book, won't have the same characters as this book, will be different and hopefully more tasteful. I just want you to be aware ahead of time, I will not be forcing out an update if I'm writer's block. I want to make a better product, and take my time, so I am not making a schedule to update. So the new story is Child of the Hoard of Shifting Sands. This title may change, and I may make the description more detailed later, but I need to get further into my writing to get an idea of where it's going before I update. 

So if you want to continue reading this specific book feel free but its definitely not really great. But please, check out my new book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.6K 23
Izzy was just a regular girl. She was really crazy and thought nothing about nothing. She has 4 older brothers, all over protective of her. She learn...
871 44 20
The dragons have come and gone since the Pliocene epoch when Wooly Mammoths roamed with humans during the ice age. For many of the I and E generation...
689 17 27
I'm trying to update daily so stick around if you like what you read ! Thank you for reading! 17 years old Accalia has an omega status without a fu...
19.6K 1.5K 38
Alicja is turning 21, and yet she has still not felt even a tingle, or a twitch or anything. She should have received the dragon mark by now. But, no...