EXO IMAGINES

By oohsadia

*OT12* Your requests but my words ❤ I believe that you are so gonna love it. Well if you don't then you are... More

Baek (For you) Part 1
Baek (For you) Part 2
Kai (I don't drink) Part 1
Kai (I don't drink ) Part 2
Sehun (Be Mine) Part 1
Sehun (Be Mine) Part 2
Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 1
Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 2
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 1
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 2
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 3
Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 1
Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 2
Kyungsoo (HONEYMOON)
Sehun's birthday special (He Can't Be?!)
Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 1
Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 2
Sehun (Sweet he? No) Part 1
Sehun (Sweet he? No) Part 2
Kai ( Thousand Years) Part 1
Kai (Thousand Years) part - 2
Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 1
Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 2
Suho (Come Again) Part - 1
Suho (Come Again) Part - 2
Kiss! (Chanyeol X Kai)
Sehun (Some kind of Sex) Part 1
Sehun (Some kind of Sex) Part-2
Kai (Birthday Surprise.)
Toxic.
Roses. (Baek)
Proposal (Kyungsoo)
Chocolates. (Chanyeol)
Teddy bears (Kai)
Promises (Chen)
Hug (Suho)
Kiss (Xiumin)
Valentine (Sehun)
SeKai (Found love) Part 1
Suho (Dr. Kim) Part One.
Suho (Dr. Kim) Part - 2
Sehun (Black Hearted)
Baek (Spice)
Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 1
Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 2
Pacify Her. (KaiSoo)
Kai. (Highway)
Murder (Sehun) Part - 1
Murder (Sehun) Part -2
Chanyeol (Amante)
Suho (Let Me Hold You)
Sixteen. (Kyungsoo)
Kai (Alghano)
Flight Cz399 (Sehun)
Scars. (Kyungsoo)
It was love (Kyungsoo)
Spelled (Sehun)
She said it was just one dance (Kyungsoo)
Fireworks.
The wait (KaiSoo)
Cupcakes (Sehun)
Stay Close (Sehun)
It's not love (Sehun)

Chemical Mismatch

15 1 0
By oohsadia

Wu Shixun (Oh Sehun) can't take another failure. He is 27 years old young man but all his 20s he spent in his lab doing researches but his hard work never paid off. Not just his work life was a mess also his love life. He is very unlucky with women. His last two girlfriends left him because either he is always busy working or he always talks about his work. He is surely a workaholic.

He sighed as he sat on the couch keeping his head between his palms. He tries to message his head and suddenly a black fluf came running to him and started licking his feet. Sehun smiled looking down at his cat.

"What do you want Villain?" Sehun asked as he took the fluf in his lap. Villain jumped on the couch and started licking the ball that was besides Sehun.

"You liked it?"

Sehun watched Villain playing with the weird looking ball as if Villain would answer to his question. It's small but able to absorb infinity energy. His creation was ignored again. It's nothing new for him but he was sad. All he does, works properly when he tests in his lab but whenever he tries to prove himself they don't work.

Sehun watched Villain hitting the ball with his little paws. Suddenly a realization hits his brain.

He took Villain in his arm with the ball. He turned on the lab's light and started working. Again sleeping, eating, showering were given zero priority by Wu Shixun.

"What's with this man again!!!" Li rolled her eyes as Sehun wasn't answering her calls. Li is Sehun's assistant. Only she can bear Sehun's craziness. Li actually likes Sehun but he never realizes it. She is more like a mom to Sehun than being his assistant. She takes care everything for him, starting from his schedules to his food, his clothes. For two weeks he is out of reach. She knows he is still upset about the project but it's been two weeks and now she is kinda worried for him. Li knows he doesn't like her to visit him in his house but she was left with no choice.

Li wore whatever she could manage to take out from her closet. Her room is a mess and all thanks to Wu Shixun.

"Relax Li, he doesn't love you but you do.. You need to check if he is alive or not." Li mumbled to herself as she slipped her legs into the jeans. "Also he can't die without giving me my payment for working my ass off for him."

Sehun slammed his computer as someone rang the doorbell.

"Fuck who is it!" He doesn't want to get out of his lab. His appearance is the worst now. His hair was messy, his eyes were red and he is having dark circles.

He stood up and dragged himself to open the door. He rolled his eyes looking down at the short girl, Li Sheen.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked in his usual rude voice. This man is always so hard on her. Li doesn't know why still she likes him.

"Mr Oh you are still alive!! Well not much better than dying tho." She mocked as she stared at him.

"I am fine, you saw me, right? Now go!" He was about to slam the door on her face then suddenly he remembered something.

"No actually come in.." Sehun's voice was soft this time and Li gave him a look before stepping in.

"Sit there."

Li sat on the couch facing Sehun. Sehun sat across her crossing his arms against his puffed chest.

"Li, I am working on a new project."

"Good for you sir."

"Listen to me first. I need your help in this."

"But I am a business student."

"Ssh I know that..."

Suddenly Sehun approached her. Sehun asking for her help? The demon of her smirked seeing the man she likes sitting on his knees in front of her. In mind she was thinking so many things but Sehun's cough made her clear her mind.

"My last project, you already know it can absorb power from anything. I made it work reverse too. I mean the power it can absorb now it can also return that."

"Wow that's great!"

"I need your help with that. Just one experiment."

"Mr Wu you know that I am only 21 and I don't even have a boyfriend.."

"I promise you won't die."

"Great I am ready. But what's it exactly about?"

Sehun's smile doesn't look so good that time to Li. She just believed in herself and followed Sehun to his lab. She had to cover her nose as soon as she stepped in the lab.

"What's this smell! I will puke."

"Any normal person would do.." Sehun shrugged. Li can't believe he has been working in this lab for two weeks.

"Lie down there, on that table." Sehun pointed at a table as he went to his computer.

Li's eyes got bigger.

"Li just lie down there. There's nothing to be scared of."

"Haha anyways I have already signed up for this. Mr Wu I am just curious did you take shower?" Li lied down on the table and tilted her head to look at Sehun.

"How does that concern you?"

"Just if you touch me then.."

Sehun looked up at her from his computer.

"Not me but Villain." He stated.

Li smiled though she wanted him to touch her. Anyways maybe because of this project they can come closer she thought.

After a while Sehun came to her.

"I just need two drops of your blood." He said.

"Wait what!!!" She sat and Sehun looked at her as if she was overacting.

"Noo." She said as he took the injection totally ignoring her.

"Li are you afraid of this?" Sehun asked as he folded his sleeves up to his elbows. She gulped. She is scared of that damn thing but she can't just let him make fun of her.

"No I am not. Left hand or right?" She asked. Sehun chuckled softly.

"It's ok I am also scared of this thing but not taking blood from others." He said and took her left arm. Li felt shivers through her whole body... This is the first time he is doing any skin contact with her, yes any kind of.

She flinched a little when it stings a little. Sehun rubbed the spot with his thumb before placing a bandage.

"It's just for my recording." Sehun mumbled to himself as he went to his computer again.

After for some hours Sehun asked her to close her eyes.

"You will be going through a scanner, got it? Don't move."

Li nodded.

"Mr Wu but at least tell me what's this experiment.."

"Well as you asked so many times. I am giving you Villain's energy for some days. I will check what difference you will show.. "

"Wait a cat!!!"

"Li please lie down." Sehun held her hand and gently pushed her down. She didn't say anything.

She was nervous but she trusted him.

Li doesn't know what she has gone through but when she opened her eyes, it felt like she has slept for years. When she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was Sehun.

"Li, do you feel anything different?"

"I feel like..." She shook her head.

"Tell me. Any change!"

"Mr Wu is it ok if I lick you?"

"Well I didn't take shower, remember?"

Sehun was actually shocked to his doing. Is this actually happening. His answer prevented her from licking him for some time as she was licking her hands like a kitten.

Sehun doesn't know how to react to this but it was cute.

"Are you hungry Li?"

"No.." She shook her head again.

Sehun wrote down only the one change in her. He knows how to stay with cats well as he has been staying with Villain for two years. But he doesn't know how to stay with a cat girl! He saw in animes that girls become cats, have tails but all of those are bullshit. This is such a new case for him and he is witnessing it with his own eyes.

"Li whatever you feel and want to do you tell me. Understand?"

"I want to eat." She said as she licked her finger.

Sehun bite on his lower lip, this isn't how he imagined. She is actually seducing him even without realizing it. Sehun kicked all of his thoughts away as he stopped her licking her fingers.

"I just asked you a while ago if you want to eat or not. Why didn't you say that time?" Sehun held her hand and dragged her out of the lab. Villain was still sleeping and Sehun kept Villain inside the lab.

"My gut feelings are saying not to listen to you." She stated innocently.

"Bloody cats.. That's why I prefer dogs." Sehun mumbled to himself as he made her sit on the couch. He went to the kitchen to bring food for him and a bowl of milk for her.

Sehun put the bowl in front of her and she blinked innocently at him. Before Sehun could process she came near him and licked his hand. A gesture of thanking him.

"Now eat please." Sehun sighed as she started drinking the milk. For Sehun's surprise she wasn't drinking the milk like cats, she was using her hands and drinking like normal human.

"I am doubting if it really absorbed the power or not.."

After she was done Sehun's doubt was clear cause the whole place was a mess. She has splashed the milk literally everywhere.

"Li come, clean yourself."

Sehun stood up and waited for her to follow him but she started cleaning herself by licking.

"Oh ya you are a cat now. Good for you, I wish I could do the same."

She looked up hearing him.

"You want me to do that for you?"

"Ohho no stay away..." Sehun chuckled and took steps backwards.

She seems like an obedient cat cause she stayed there. Sehun watched her as he was thinking what should he do now. It's mid night and he hasn't sleep properly for weeks. He can't tell her to go back when she is not herself anymore.. The new energy was controlling her more.

"Li are you sleepy?" He asked and she nodded with a faded mumble. Sehun found it super cute how she was rubbing her eyes with the back of her palm.

"Come, let's sleep."

"Mr Wu do you snore while sleeping?" She suddenly asked.

"I don't know. I never shared the bed with anyone except Villain."

"I hope you don't."

Sehun let her go first. She hovered on the bed as slow as possible. Sehun tucked her in the blanket. He went to his closet and pulled out another blanket and two extra pillows. He put the pillows in between them as he hovered on the bed.

She crawled and hugged the pillow pulling it near her.

"Surely kittens are clingy." Sehun said to none as he pulled the blanket over himself and closed his eyes.

Sehun couldn't sleep as there was someone else in the bed. Sehun was feeling uneasy. He turned around and looked at her sleeping peacefully.

"Surely a kitten." He smiled to himself as he stared at her.

"I like her.." These words finally came out of his mouth. He likes her and he knows she also likes him but he knows so well how unlucky he is in relationship. He doesn't want her to go away from him just like other girls did.

Sehun woke up as he felt something on his face. His eyes shot opened when he remembered Li was there with him. He doesn't want to wake up as he was sleeping properly after a long but he had to. He was she was literally on him.

She was brushing his face with her hair.

"What do you want?"

"I want to pee."

Sehun stared at her for a while before sitting up.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Stand outside of the washroom."

"Fine let's go." Sehun stood up and she went inside the washroom.

Sehun yawned as he poured milk in two bowls, he poured cereals in one bowl.

"I will also become a cat any day soon."

"Mr Wu there is a mouse in the washroom!!!"

Sehun chuckled hearing the excitement in her voice.

"Catch it kitten but with your hands."

Sehun couldn't even say more she came running in the kitchen holding a mouse in her hand.

"I swear I didn't have to see that in morning.." Sehun mentally cursed.

"What should I do with the mouse now?" Li asked as she was looking at the rat.

"Throw it out and come here after you are done."

She nodded. Sehun started eating his cereals as he leaned against the kitchen counter. Li came in a while and Sehun put back the bowl.

"Come here."

Li went near him and Sehun held her hand. Li looked at him with her innocent eyes. Sehun smiled before he turned the tub on and washed her hands.

"You did good, kitten." Sehun smiled and let go of her hands. She bend her head down and Sehun at first didn't  understand. Then he ruffled her hair and she smiled.

"Drink that now." Sehun said and she nodded.

Sehun watched her drinking the milk with an unnoticeable smile. Sehun left Li in the dinning room with Villain's toys.

Sehun came inside his lab and was checking Villain. Villain also seemed to be fine. Sehun sighed in relief. His experiment was successful but he doesn't want to return the energies back so soon. He started liking Li following him everywhere and watching her in front of his eyes all the time without fear of getting caught.

Mentioning of following Sehun heard the door opening and Li peaked inside.

"Come."

"Mr Wu you don't snore while sleeping." She made her way near Sehun.

"You came to tell me that?"

"No I am bored. Can we play?"

Sehun gave her a confused look. Then Sehun remembered what is Villain's favorite game.

"Sure, let's play." Sehun turned off the computer and went to the dinning room with her where all the toys were scattered.

"You didn't like any of the toys?" Sehun raised an eyebrow.

"No Mr Oh."

"Sit, I will show you how to play."

Sehun took the pink colored feather in his hand and held it in front of her.

"Try to hold it..." Sehun said with a smile. This time Li was looking at him clueless. It didn't even take a minute for Li to snatch away the feather from Sehun's hand. Sehun was shocked  and Li started laughing.

"Now you try to catch it.." She stuck out her tongue.

"Wow my kitty is giving me challenge?" Sehun smirked as he tried to snatch the feather away from her but she was quick to move away and Sehun fell down. She started laughing again but Sehun took the failure way too seriously. He glared at her and hovered on her.

He took away the feather. By that time she stopped laughing and it's too late for Sehun to realize that he was on her. It was supposed to be awkward and uncomfortable as Sehun never went this close to any woman even though he had girlfriends previously. He felt her breathing heavily underneath him.

"Mr Wu you won.." She pouted.

Sehun didn't know how to react to that. He was on her but all she cared about the game. Sehun wanted to curse himself actually, he was on fault for this. He was this close to her but all she cares about winning the game.

"Yes kitten I won. What are you feeling now?"

"Mr Wu I want to run away but you are heavy.." She again pouted. Sehun chuckled as he slowly lifted himself up and moved away from her.

He ruffled her hair and smiled. "You did great kitten. Don't need to run away."

"I am hungry again." She said as she licked her palm.

"Got it. Wait here." Sehun stood up and she also did the same.

"I said wait here." Sehun chuckled. She nodded.

Sehun started walking towards the kitchen and he smiled to himself as he realized that she was following him.

He poured milk in the bowl and turned around to only find her in front of him. She immediately took the bowl and drank the milk in one go making Sehun gulp.

"Slow down!" Sehun said but she didn't care at all.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are this much hungry?" He crossed his arms looking at her, waiting for an answer.

"You didn't tell me you like me.." She said without looking at him. She wiped her mouth with her tongue. Sehun's eyes got bigger than usual hearing what she just said.

"What?"

"You like me.."

"I mean can you still feel those things?" Sehun took the bowl away and made her look at him. She nodded slowly.

"That's even better! I didn't predict that!" Sehun was excited, he was happy! His experiment was successful, Li's still having feelings for him proves that the energies don't affect internally.

"Is that all you have to say Mr Wu?" Li again pouted.

Sehun bite on his lip as he nodded his head. He put his hands on her shoulders as he leaned closer to her.

"To the cat girl I have nothing more to say. But Li deserves more explanation. Kitten are you ready to go through another scanning?"

She only nodded. Sehun just had to do the process again and wait for her to open her eyes.

"Li, do you feel anything different? Are you having any problem?" Sehun asked the moment she opened her eyes.

"Mr Wu how the fuck you made me catch a mouse!!!!" She yelled. Sehun obviously wasn't expecting that. He didn't think of anything as he pulled her closer by her head and kissed her lips. The kiss was quick as Li pushed him away.

"Did you take shower???" She yelled as she was breathing heavily, almost out of breath.

Sehun chuckled loudly.

"Screw that. Can I kiss you again?" Sehun's  smile was innocent.

"First check if I am ok or not?"

"Ohh god can't you say that by yourself?" Sehun rolled his eyes.

"You took my blood and if you don't check it, my pain will go in vain."

"You are so weird kitten. Fine sit there. Let me check on Villain first."

Villain started licking Sehun the moment it opened it's eyes. Sehun giggled like a little boy as Sehun kissed Villain. Then Sehun put Villain down and he ran out of the lab. Sehun then went back to check Li. She was perfectly fine.

"You have one problem now Li."

"What's that?"

"You will have a cat baby if you don't marry me."

"Ewww such a cheap line Mr Wu. Should I make a schedule with Dr. Won? You look like your experiment is successful."

"Will do everything. But I need to tell you now everything."

Sehun went near her and held her hands.

"I knew that you like me. Trust me I always felt the same for you but you saw me failing so many times. I was always unlucky with women and you can assume the rest."

"So I am your lady luck?"

"Now who is being cheesy!!" Sehun raised an eyebrow.

"Did you take shower Mr Wu?"

"I did but you didn't." Sehun pinched her cheek. "Also call me just Sehun."

"Sehun.. Ok Sehun. I got it."

Sehun smiled and kissed her again.

"Sehun.." She smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Meoww.." Villain's sudden appearance around Sehun made them part the kiss and laugh.

"Behave kitten." Sehun said in an annoying tone.

"Sure." Li stuck out her tongue.

Sehun shook his head and connected their heads.

"Not you kitten."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
39K 1.2K 8
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
52K 121 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."