ꕥ𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝘩...

Av dxrkoholic

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ... Mer

𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩;
𝙤𝙣𝙚;
𝙩𝙬𝙤;
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚;
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧;
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚;
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣;
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩;
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚;
𝙩𝙚𝙣;
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣;
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚;
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣;
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣;
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣;

𝙨𝙞𝙭;

196 11 3
Av dxrkoholic

𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 I was looking forward to, I genuinely love Quidditch, I would be loving this lesson more if I didn't have to look at Malfoy's hideous face all lesson. I was stood between Ron and Harry, I really wanted to stand by H, but never mind. Madam Hooch comes into view and we all quieten down, I love her eyes, they're so unique. Why am I such a basic human? "Good afternoon, class." she greets walking down the line of us students and adjusting her gloves. "Good afternoon, Madam Hooch." we all greet back.

She greets someone called Amanda and someone else in Slytherin. "Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick." We do as she says as she urges us to hurry up. "Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!" "Up!" we demand and mine comes straight to my hand, I look up and see Harry had also succeeded in getting his broom up, Malfoy also did, but I don't care about that, at least two Gryffindor's did it. Ron starts getting antsy with his broom. "Up!" he demands harshly and the broom wacks the poor sod in the face. Harry and I can't help it but burst out laughing.

"Good broom." I praise. "Shut up, you two." Ron scolds. "How you even do it anyway, Creepy?" "A girl never tell's her secrets." I smirk with a wink and block out his further comments. "Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it." Hooch remarks, that also sounds wrong, I wonder if she realised that. "And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end." We all get on our broomsticks. "When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle... 3 ...2 ..." She blows her whistle and Neville's broomstick starts lifting him off of the ground, he genuinely looked terrified.

"Mr. Longbottom." Hooch says worry somewhere in her voice. "Oh shit." I murmur. "Evie! Language!" Hermione reprimands. "Hermione, we have bigger fish to fry, right now! Who cares if I just cussed!" I look up at Neville. Students start to tell him to get down... I think he would if he had control. Neville starts soaring to the sky. This is gonna get ugly, and fast. He starts to bash into walls and everyone is panicking apart from the Slytherins and I, this doesn't mean I don't care about the guy, it's just... screaming for him to stop, that isn't gonna make him suddenly stop.

I see the three of my friends looking at me with a questioning look, I shrug and look back towards Neville who was heading straight for the us crowd of students. We all dodge out of the way and Madam Hooch dives out of the way, as she was at the nose of the impact. Neville zooms past a statue with a sharp spear and his cloak gets caught on it. His cloak rips through making him fall to a torch and his cloak gets caught on that too, but he slips out of it, making him fall to the floor with a hard thud. I can only imagine the pain he's feeling. We all scoot out of the way as Madam Hooch gets to Neville to see what was broken and what wasn't.

"Oh dear, it's a broken wrist." Hooch says. "Good boy, come on now, up you get." She lifts him up and they begin to walk away, but I also see the greaseball himself pick up Neville's Remembrall. "Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." Malfoy starts to snicker, "Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse." Doesn't he even know how to be nice. I hate spoilt brats! "Shut up, you prick!" I sneer. It seems Harry had the same balls as me as we both step up to Malfoy.

"Give it here, Malfoy." Harry demands determined to receive Neville's possession back for him. "Yeah, you good for nothing." I hiss holding my hand out. "No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." he gets onto his broom and floats around our group. "How 'bout up on the roof?" He flies higher, way higher than anyone could dare. "What's the matter, Potter, Weasley? Bit beyond your reach?" "Screw this." I whisper and tie my hair back with a hair bobble I was smart enough to pick up on the way out of the dorm. I jump onto my broom and fly up to Malfoy.

"Give it to me now, bimbo." I snarl. "You'll have to kiss me to get it." he smirks.I grimace and shiver at the thought. "Rather slice my hands off and sell it to a taxidermist." "What's a taxidermist?" he quizzes. I roll my eyes, "Dunce!" "Give it here, Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom." Harry leers coming from behind me. "Is that so?" Malfoy states with a stupid grin. Harry goes for a grab of the Remembrall, but the githead does a 360 twirl, dodging Harry's move. "Have it your way then!" he hurls the Remembrall towards the castle.

Harry goes after the ball, speeding towards a tower, while I stay back and glare hatefully at Malfoy, "Why are you such an asshole? Did mummy and daddy not give you enough attention as a toddler?" "Nope, this is just me, Trouble." he boasts. "Yeah, well, that's not something to brag about." I snarl. "Especially when you don't even know what taxidermy is." I look over at Harry and he was about to crash through a window, but he catches the ball, doing a similar twist Malfoy did. I cheer loudly as an annoyed Malfoy returns to his 'best buds' and Harry throws the ball to me, I thankfully catch it. I hold it up slightly and smirk, "Dream team, you and I!" "Of course!" he agrees with a small laugh. I throw it back to him and he catches it with no problem.

We both fly down to the other students and they run towards us. I get of my broom and Hermione hugs me. "Woah, H. Nearly knocked me off of my feet." I smile pulling away. "I can't believe you did that, just for a stupid transparent ball." she scolds a little. "Yeah, well, I was put into Gryffindor, and Neville's a friend and I'd put my life on the line for a friend." I explain. "Bloody hell, Evie." Ron gasps. "Scared me to death." I chuckle as McGonagall comes into view, I couldn't really tell if she was pleased or pissed. "Oh crap." I sigh. "Harry Potter? Eveline Weasley?" she calls out and Harry and I look at each other with worry, is this already our end at Hogwarts? Surely not. "Follow me."

We start to walk towards her heads hung low, we did it for a good reason. Maybe if we explain to her, she'll understand. I hear Malfoy and his goons snickering, so I took it upon myself, while Professor isn't looking, to stick my middle finger up while walking away. We walk down a corridor and McGonagall starts to walk slower as approaching another classroom, I could hear Quirrell's stuttering state. "Wait here." she orders and Harry and I obey. She heads inside the room leaving Harry and I silence. She walks back out, a more older boy than us tailing behind. "Potter, Weasley, this is Oliver Wood." she informs. "Wood, I have found you a Seeker, and a new Chaser." I felt like I had to pinch myself, seriously, I'm a Chaser? It's like another dream come true.

***

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 sat doing our work with other students, and we see Ron and Harry walking by, we both suspect they're talking about and jump from our seats. "But, I've never even played Quidditch." Harry frets. "What if I make a fool of myself?" "Neither have I, Buttercup!" I state. "And you wont make a fool of yourself." Hermione smugly remarks. "Uh huh, it's in your blood." I add. "C'mon." The four of us start to walk away to the trophy case H and I know of. We finally get to the trophy case, and Hermione and I point to Harry's father's name on a plaque that had Seeker above it. "Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too." Ron gasps.

"I- I didn't know." he stutters in amazement. I frown to Ron. "Duh, Ronald. He only found out he was a wizard not long ago, use that head for once." "He thinks more with his stomach." Hermione adds. "Don't I know it, H, c'mon let's head back to the common room." I link arms with Hearty and we were on our way back to the common room, the boys following behind. We get to the moving staircases and start to walk up the stairs. Fruit N' Veg are having their own conversation while Hermione and I notice a railing pulling itself into the wall, as well as glancing at the image of Anne Boleyn. Hermione and I look at each other, worry all over our faces. We carry on walking up, but the stairs shift, making us wobble and hold onto the railings.

"What's happening?" Harry asks frightens. "The staircases change, remember?" Hermione says in a 'duh' tone. The staircases stop moving, and stop in front of a door that looks sketchy. "Let's go this way." Harry says and we walk up the stairs and open the door. The corridor is a gloomy space, we were definitely not supposed to be here. "Does anyone feel like... we shouldn't be here?" Harry remarks."We're not supposed to be here." Hermione counters. "This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden." A torch lights up and we back up. "Yeah, as much as I like dark things and places, I don't wanna get Gryffindor in trouble... again!" I begin to turn around to head out. "Let's get out beforrrr- crap." I see Filch's cat sitting there all innocent.

"It's Filch's cat." Hermione gulps. "Run!" Harry exclaims and we begin running the opposite way we should be, lighting all the torches as we step. We get stopped by a locked door and Harry tries it. "It's locked." he grunts. "That's it, we're done for!" Ron frets. Hermione and I look at each other and it seems like we had the same spell in mind. "Not if we have anything to do with it, H if you will." I motion to the lock and she whips her wand out. "Alohomora." she casts and the door unlocks she goes straight in followed by the three of us. Ron is the last so he shuts the door. "Alohomora?" he questions Hermione.

I look to where Harry is looking with wide eyes, and my eyes do the same. "Standard book of spells, Chapter 7." she informs. All Harry and I can do is stare at whatever we see in front of us. "Filch is gone." she sighs in relief. "Probably thinks this door is locked." Ron reasons. "It was locked." Hermione says. "And for good reason." Harry breathes and I slowly nod. The three headed dog that Harry and I had been eyeing began to stir, the fucking dog was massive, but I did happen to notice a trap door it was standing on... what was this school hiding? The dog begins to growl at us and we all scream, and make a bolt for the door. We get out of the door and use all of our strength to close it, we won. We then turn around and run back to the common room.

"What do they think they're doing?!" Ron complains as we walk into the common room out of breath. "Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school." "You don't use your eyes, do you?" Hermione scolds. "Didn't you see what it was standing on?" "I did." I raise my hand slightly. "I wasn't looking at its feet!" Ron yells. "I was a bit preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn't notice, there were three!" We begin to climb the stairs leading to our dorms. "It was standing on a trap door." I inform the boys. "Meaning it wasn't there accidentally, it's definitely guarding something." "Guarding something?" Harry questions.

"That's right." H nods with sass. "Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed... or worse, expelled!" And that is why I chose her as a best friend. She opens the dorm door and closes it while inside. "She needs to sort out her priorities." Ron mocks. I whack him on the head. "Another bad word about H from you, and you're a dead boy." I turn my face into a sweetish smile. "Night, idiots." "Night, Edge." they both say. I walk into the dorm and realise I still have a smile on my face, I don't even bother getting it off my face because... I've realised I always have a smile after having an interaction with Harry, could it mean something?

"What are you smiling for?" H asks with a devilish smirk. "Nothing." I drag on the word. "Doesn't seem like it." she raises an eyebrow. "You like Harry." "Maybe I do." I frown. "I'm just not good with feelings, I don't like getting hurt... love-wise, by the way." "I can tell Harry is a shy boy, there is no way he would hurt you, Malfoy is definitely one of those." she assures. "Thanks, Hearty." I smile softly. "Anytime, Creepy." she hugs me and I comply instantly. "Excuse me?" I hear a female voice say. "Uh, hi?" I was so confused. I look to Hermione and she's smiling.

"It's the Queen Bee of Gryffindor." she whispers to me. It clicks in my head, I heard that they do this. "I wanted to relinquish my crown to you, yes a first year." she snobbishly says, she's like an equal to Malfoy. "Why me?" I ask dumbfounded. "I'm, what you all call, emo. I didn't think you people relinquish to us kinds." "Well, it's something new, isn't it?" she smirks handing me her headband with fake diamonds on it.

"This really isn't a joke?" I quiz. "Being Queen Bee of Gryffindor is a serious matter." she retorts. "This is my final year here, and you look like you can take care of yourself." Three other girls come into view with matching blue headbands on. "This is Ava Plynne," she points to the shortest girl. "she's in her fourth year, that's Kyra Feltes, she's in her sixth year." She points to the tallest with brown hair. "And that is Beatrice Callum, she's in her fifth year." She points to the medium girl. "Okay?" I'm still as dumb as the day I was born. "These will be your minions, they will accompany you from day to day and will be dismissed by you, but will stay close." she informs. "I will be leaving you alone now." She then leaves and the 'minions' disbanding.

"Oh, my god, H." I gasp. "It's like something in The Breakfast Club with hierarchy." "E, you are the Queen." she exclaims. "First proclamation I wish to announce is that you will also wear headbands." I joke. "Of course your majesty." she gets up from the bed and curtsies. "Now leave, I need to reset my brain after the day we've had." I wave my hand jokingly. "Okay, night, Creepy." she wishes. "Night, Hearty." I smile getting up and getting my pyjamas. We both get changed and go straight to sleep.

Well, I'm Queen E, I can't let this get to my head.

~~~~~~~

~𝓭𝔁𝓻𝓴𝓸𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬~

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.9K 16
You are Y/N L/N and you're a wizard! Your 11th birthday is creeping closer and you can't help but be overjoyed. But around the corner lurks the great...
303 18 15
ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀʀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍ...
14.4K 471 44
𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴, "𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺" 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘰...
757K 32.5K 91
-✼- 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺. ...