Kiko Maris or whatever.......

Sun-Shine-Black

Its about the young Tsukiko, whose mother forbid her to use the name she was given at birth. Therefore she go... Еще

Kiko Maris or whatever.......
Yay me, for reading that survivalguide!
You know, that i know.
Presentation and a new friend.
Kakashi's pov.
First day at school and adoption?!
Short chapter of the unknowned visiter in our world.
TARGET ANGRY! TARGET ANGRY! And Flames to dust.
Kakashi's pov again.
You just hurt my virgin eyes it burns! Oh and somebody keeps looking at us.
The pov of the great Kakashi Hatake (again... O_o)
I present the team! And my FIRST APOLOGY EVER!
Which pov it is? Kakashi's.... =_= But its short like really short.
Playing a game and getting new rules.
The test. Do you really see me as a dog? Naruto-niichan?
Cat attack and a new mission...
The journey.(Short chapter, because my ipad ate the long ones)
My friends, my family, my home.
Kakashi's pov, once again!!! O_o
A dream?
The enemy's pov!
I got go idea of what to call this chapter..... Sorry....
Where did my shoe go?
Sorry!
So much for the great Sharingan Kakashi....
I'm bored!!!
So what you mean to say is...
The first test
Running from the hospital and mad Ibiki
How I got my scroll.
You can't just lick people!
How can it be that I can't turn my back on you three?
I don't like you.
What wasn't funny? Otou-sensei~?
Its blood, silly!
I won!
Author's note
Sorry!!! Not an update!
The Mizukage
The Mizukage's letter
The Raikage
The Raikage's letter
Bad Pit Stop.
The Tsuchikage
Bad Pit Stop 2
The Kazekage
I'm home!
The prank-war
Today was a fun day
The third exam
Getting lost.
Poor Raven. Bad Crow!
I got dangoes.
The end of the book.
Sequel

The preliminary

5.3K 218 190
Sun-Shine-Black

Tsukiko's pov:

"Otou-sensei! I'm baasaaaaack! Somebody licked my faaaaaaaaaaceeeeeeee, but I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeeeeeee. Otou-senseeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm boooooooooreeeeeed! Wheeeerrrreeeee aaaaarrreeee yyyyyyyyooooouuuuuuu!?" So I was lazy and didn't want to go actually looking for Otou-sensei, this would be a lot easier.

"Oi, Kiddo? You called?" Otou-sensei said as he appeared behind me with a puff, standing with his nose in his orange book.

"I'm bored, is that book any good?" I asked him and he glances at me before he quickly packed it away, almost panically...

Hmmmm....

"You shouldn't read it." He said and took a hold of my shoulder, puffing us to a large room, where lots of people were.

"Awwwww, but now I want to!" I pouted and Otou-sensei quickly changed the subject as he guided me to the center of the room, next to my team.

"Why would somebody lick your face?" He asked as he gestured for me to stand besides Raven.

"Dont know, he said something about his tongue being one of the few parts of his body that he could move without it being seen from behind. He had a looooooooong tongue!" I giggled and Otou-sensei sent me a worried glance.

"Come up to me on the stands, when the examiner is done talking." He said and walked up to the stands.

Signing with a soft smile I turned towards the front of the room as Anko congrated us on passing the exam. I yawned tiredly as the old man began to talk about the true reason behind the exam. Something about being a replacement for war......

It was a bit weird....

Okay, it was very weird.

Then he proceeded to tell us about the third test, but he was interrupted by some coughing guy; who started to explain that we had to do a preliminary before the third test. Mr. Cough ended with asking if anyone wanted to quit and a few actually did, Kabuto was one of those, though he looked at this guy, who stood amongst the senseis, as if asking permission.

There was something about that guy.....

Something bad......

Something that I recognised......

I squinted to get a better look, which helped because I realized who it was. Snakey was doing his comeback as a sensei of the soundvillage, okay then.......

He met my gaze with his own and sent me a twisted smirk, childishly I stuck out my tongue at him and turned back to Mr. Cough to find out what I missed. Though it was Pinky, who was the first to speak after I started to listen again.

"That mark still hurts, right?!! If you continue..." She said to Raven and it was clear that they were about to start an argument, since Raven wouldn't want to quit.

So of course I broke of the argument, before it started.

"A mark? Like a bruise or like a weird tattoo-thingy?" I asked with a tilted head, I read about those tattoos in some 'secret' and 'classified' papers that I found in an archive in the Hokage tower, but I didn't get the chance to read them through, since old man found me and I wasn't supposed to be there.......

Haven't stopped me before....

Maybe I should go read some of those papers again, they are fairly interesting, I tell you. There is this one file about this one guy, who killed like his whole family, except his baby brother, on an order, just to save the village. Now he's a member of some kinda gang and sends info every now and again. Like I said; interesting things.~

"Its a tattoo like mark." Raven said and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Oh bummer, had it only been a bruise....... I can only take the pain away from that tattoo-ish one... I think..... Wanna give it a go?" I asked and he nodded slightly.

"After the preliminary." He said and I giggled.

"Kay!" He just rolled his eyes at me.

"What exactly will you do? Or rather what can you do?" Pinky asked in a whisper as Mr. Cough started talking again.

"Nothing much." I giggled and she looked at me with doubt, I just smiled at her and wished Raven good luck as his name appeared on the electric board.

Skipping happily up the stairs, I stopped infront of Otou-sensei.

"Otou-sensei?" I asked with my head tilted slightly.

He nodded and bend down to my height, where he gently pushed my hair aside so that he could see my neck and shoulder. Then he sighed in relief.

"Tell me about the guy that licked your face." Otou-sensei said with a worried tone.

"Oh, so that was why! Don't worry he didn't give me a tattoo like Raven's. Anywho; he was fighting the team, when I found them. Well, he had been fighting them, at the moment I showed up, he was biting Raven in the neck. He didn't really like it, when I stood behind him and held a knife to his throat, so he licked my chin. As I said earlier; he said that 'his tongue being one of the few parts of his body that he could move without it being seen from behind. He said something about getting 'power' if I went with him, but I said that I would be grounded if I even thought about it, then I ran." I told him and turned to watch the ending of Raven's match.

Raven slammed his opponent to the ground and was declared the winner. I giggled as Otou-sensei went and caught Raven with his leg as Raven fell, Otou-sensei wanted to go seal Raven's tattoo, but they agreed to wait untill after my match, since it was next anyway.

I giggled as I skipped down the stairs and went to face this 'René', who was my opponent. I recognised the boy as I looked at him...

Oh Kami!? Why do you hate me?!

"Oh Princess! You have the most beautiful hair that I've ever layed my eyes upon. Such beauty! I would assume that your loving heart is just as blindingly beautiful as that hair of yours!" Anyone that can guess, who my opponent was?

Why me? Besides do you really want me to believe that he and his team collected two scrolls after I took theirs?

"The blooming spring of my longing heart surges upon the sight of your fresh smile, my love." Ignore him, ignore him, I can't hear anything at all.....

La, la, la, la, I can't hear you...

I sighed and looked to Otou-sensei, mouthing 'what am I supposed to do with that creep?'. Otou-sensei looked measuring on that 'René'-person and mouthed back 'beat him'. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes, before I turned back to look at that person.

"Such a beautiful smile, my princess! It warms my heart with over flowding love!" He was cut off by his sister.

"Niichan, you BAKA!!! You are supposed to fight her! Not flirt! She's not even listening!" She didn't sound too nice....

"Is that so? Oh, could it be?! Could it be that you have deserted me, my love?!" He asked and I couldn't really help it, but asking.

"Gomen, did you say something?" Apparently that was really mean, since he quickly ran to the corner of the room and started to grow mushrooms.....

"GET OUT OF THAT CORNER AND FIGHT YOU BAKA!!!" Nice sister........ Really nice.......

But it seemed to get him to stand up and walk out towards the middel of the room with mekanic movements.

"René-sama! You can do it! No woman can resist your charm! You are the King!" The fangirl yelled, which seemed to make him 'come back to life'.

He perked up at the word king stood as if he had already won....

Weird.......

"That is true! No woman can resist my charm! She must be playing hard to get! Go on, my love! Don't be shy! Ask me out."

I dislike him......

"Okay.... Go out." I told him and tried to think of a way out of this.....

His face fell and he headed back to the corner, but turned around once again with renewed passion.......

I really dislike him........

"This is just a slight challenge! I will make you fall in love with me! Princess, will you do me the great honor of going out with me this Saturday?" He asked.

Maybe I could just quit and get far, far away from him as I can?....

"Gomenasai, I am having a headache this weekend..." I sweatdropped and tried to ignore how the people at the stands, who seemed to find this very funny and intertaining...

His face fell again, but the smile returned quickly. With his bright smile on his face, he tried to reach out towards me.

"Oh, my dear princess?! Where have you been all of my life?" He tried again and I sighed, while stepping away from him.

Iie, I can't quit, I can't let him win...

"Hiding from you, obviously." I answerred and he looked at me with teary eyes.

Creep.

The tears almost disappeared as he held his hand out towards me once again.

"Oh, my love! I believe with all of my lonely heart, that I could make you truely happy!" He said passionately and I looked up a bit more interested.

"How come? Are you leaving?" I asked honestly, watching him fall to the floor in tears.

Okay, so that wasn't what he meant...?

Honest mistake.

Suddenly he stood up again, this time all fired up.

I really strongly dislike him.......

"I'll show you my strength, then you'll love me!" He yelled and ran at me, he was quite slow...

"Oi, Kiddo! Finish it up, we're leaving!" Otou-sensei called down to me and I smiled at closed eyed smile at him.

"Hai!" I called back and turned back to the still running boy.

I ran towards him and before he had a chance to land a single hit on me, I kicked him up high into the air. Then I jumped into the air abow him and kicked him towards the wall, before he hit the wall though, I used the wall to hit him higher into the air. Then I jumped up abow him once again and roundhouse kicked him to the ground, while we were still in the air I threw two kitchen knives towards him. The knives landed only seconds after him, one on each side of his neck, together forming a X, though they were just far enough from his neck not to do any harm. As I myself landed on the ground, I turned and ran up the stairs to get to Otou-sensei, leaving the unconscious boy and shocked audience behind.

"Did I do something very wrong again?" I asked Otou-sensei as I reached him.

I felt worried, since no one had moved or spoken a word since I had left the floor.

"Iie, not at all. Not at all." Otou-sensei said with a closed eyed smile, while ruffling up my hair.

Then we went puff and I couldn't feel all the shocked looks on my back anymore, probably because we were in another room.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

137K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...
334K 9.7K 47
Yuki is a normal ninja but she has a huge secret that she is hiding from everyone. she is just like Naruto but she doesn't know it. She is now the da...
210K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
Son of Fang Keejuju

Фанфик

60.3K 1.7K 48
Shiro was a quiet girl with no friends. She spent most of her time in her parents pottery shop. With the gift of the Byakugan she dreamed of becoming...