Vibin'

By lovejaydacheaves

"So you really fucked that nigga" He did a lil evil ass chuckle, I started to talk but was soon cut off by hi... More

Introduction to Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Updated Characters Info
New Book
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 7

2.3K 50 7
By lovejaydacheaves

Next Day
Promise Prov
Lastnight Jay went hard asf once we reached the house. Right now Jay and I was getting dressed for school, i wasn't ready for school this week cuz everyone going to be there and i don't have time for anyone's mouth today i'm on 10! but i knew i need to go to school since it's my last year. While Jay was driving us to school i was recording us vining to the music. I decided to post a video on my story. one i haven't posted anything on my story in a while and two i had to let these niggas know my nigga was still in the picture. i kept looking a jay while he was driving cuz he was looking real daddyish!

promiseee: 5 secs ago

"You stay recording me damn let a nigga drive in peace"

He always faking like he don't like me recording him when he be pressed for me to take his pictures so he can post on his page 🙄 who he got on his page he showing out for.

"why you acting like that, you be pressed for me to take your pictures on your phone so why can't i record you and post you on mine. you got some other bitch or something"

"man i don't got time for this, gtf out the car we here. you always staying dumb shit like you know i was playing with you. you always in your feelings now, you know your the only shawty i fuck with"

with that being said he got out the car and walk away from me leaving me sitting there looking and feeling stupid.

"get the fuck out the car so i can lock it and come on son"

i grab all my stuff and got out the car walking straight past him but before i could get far he yanked me up by my hoodie and just looked at me

"are you going to say something or let me go so i can go to class🙄"

"Promise stop playing with me, your mad cuz i said stop recording me, i was playing with you damn . you know i love when you post me and be all up on me stop playing son forreal. Now tell me you love me and give me a kiss. we always fighting over dumb shit."

"i'm sorry baby i don't know what's going on with me"

i said giving him and kiss and then the kiss got deeper with Jay tongue kissing me then starting to sucking on my neck making me get turned on.

"ok chill babe we at school i really have to get to class" I said pushing jay off me as the late bell rang.

"ard shawty love you" Jay said kissing me on last time then walking away.

i walked in my first period class just to here my name being called on the Loud speaker

PROMISE TYLER please report to the principal office

i just turn around and shook my head.. wonder what i'm in trouble for now. when i got to the front office i seen Rayvin coming out the principal office.

ughh why is she always involved in something

"Principal Webber you called for me, wassup"

"Yea Promise i need to talk to you about a situation i have heard about that your involved in... thanks Rayvin i'll talk to you later go head to class"

When Rayvin walked past me all she kept doing was smiling at me and then shawty had the nerve to bump my shoulder.

"All the space in the word is right here, you had just to touch me shawty"

"bye, i ain't mean to touch you"

"yea ard, what ups Mr.Webber?"  I said as i walked into his office after him

"I've heard that you've been bullying Rayvin! and i just want to let you know i don't believe her  because  your one of the best students here, but if she keep making these allegations ima have to suspend you"

"are you serious son, she really came in here talking to you about stuff that's been happening off of school property. Then she had the nerve to lie about what happening... ok Mr.Webber i hear you may i go please"

"Yea, Miss. Tyler but please stay out of trouble for the sake of your transcripts"

"Mhm i hear you"

with that being said i walked out Mr.Webber office and grabbed my phone while i walked towards Zara class.

Bad Bitches only
promise: come to zara class Liyah and zara come outside bruh we really need to talk son
zara: here i come
liyah: i'll be there in like 3 mins i'm jhi already out of class just a the vending machine a bitch hungry
promise: 😂  always fucking eating didn't you have a fucking subway sandwich this morning ik i seen it before i was called out of class...
liyah: you in my business... don't do that
zara: stfu liyah😂
liyah: i'm on my way to y'all hoes ✌🏽
zara:✌🏽
promise:✌🏽

I seen Zara walking out her class like a bad bitch, then i seen liyah dumb ass running down the hall like she being chased by a dog

"young what the fuck is wrong with her" Zara said dying laughing

"i think she was dropped on the head as a baby" i said joining her laughing

"why are you running"

"man Albert fat ass was chasing me talking bout some, liyah it's to early to be getting stuff out the vending machine. Then he had the nerve to tell me to give my stuff to him"

"why didn't you just give it to him" i said laughing even more

"cuz his fat ass was going to eat it and wasnt even going to give me my money for it, so i decided to run cuz he wasn't going to run after me"

"man stop playing with Albert that the best security guard there is"

"man forreal he cool asf" I said agreeing with Zara

"ik he cool why you think i be fucking wit him so much"

"man stfu Liyah, y'all in really mad rn cuz Rayvin bringing the outside beef to school and I don't know what to do bout her"

"well since she bringing it to school let whoop her ass at school problem solved"

"shut your hot headed ass up zara she can't fight at school or colleges might start to ignore her"

"bye, colleges aren't going to start ignoring her cuz of one fight, ik niggas who got criminal records and done did stuff in school who in college so that don't matter. And the good out weights the bad"

"you right zara, ima fuck her up at lunch then i'ma go talk to draco at his house because he can fix all this since he started it"

"you talk to my brother about going to draco house alone"

"nah but he'll be fine he know i don't fuck with draco like that"

"yea ok don't do nothing you'll regret"

After liyah said that the bell ring so we all went our separate ways, on my way to class i stopped by my locker to grab the books i needed and put the ones i didn't back. When i closed my locker i seen  Rayvin and her friends laughing pointing at me like some shit was funny.

"what's funny" i yelled walking to them

"girl bye go somewhere" one of Rayvin Friends said

"baby i wasn't talking to you, but since you want me to be talking to you... do we have a problem?" i said getting in her face

"gtf out my face" she said pushing me

After she pushed me i swung and hit her in her face, she started crying and then ran away.

"these the weak bitch you hang out with now since you can't hang with me and my bitches"

"Shut the fuck up Promise damn you just keep fucking with me, but ain't going to have much to say when i beat you ass"

"please do it show all these people you got balls"

i said looking at everyone who was starting to circle around us, waiting on her to swing so i won't get into as much trouble.

"fuck you promise" she said swinging

i ducked then swung on her hitting her in the face. She grabbed my braid pulling me down to the ground then she got on top of me, hitting me in my face repeatedly... i yanked her forward so all her weight would be off me and then i pushed her off me getting back on my feet and i start beating her face in and just hitting her where ever i could.

After a while Albert came out of no where grabbing me, then i seen Zara and Liyah running up to Rayvin her friends. I seen two girls on Liyah and Zara fucking up Rayvin and one of her friends. So i got out of Albert hands, some how and started fucking up the girls on Liyah because i knew Zara could handle herself. It was a whole brawl out here i seen Jay walk up while we was fighting and push the girls off of Zara. Then some boy came out of nowhere hitting Jay so i hit him, then he pushed me to the side causing me to fall and hurt my arm. All i seen was Jay punch that nigga in the face and he dropped. Jay grabbed me, liyah, and  then i seen donte grabbed Zara and we walked away from the fight with Albert following us

"Them hoe weak ass fuck for trying to jump y'all, i had already hit one of her friends before y'all came, she just ran away crying, them hoes had heart" i said to Zara bad liyah

"man fuck them i can't wait to catch them out outside" Zara said yelling

"My face good y'all?" i said hold my cheek because it was burning a lil

"yea, you good just a little red, Mine good?" Zara said looking at my face

"You fine, i can't believe you was fucking Rayvin and that girl up at once, i was struggling like shit with them two girls. My face probably got a few scratches they kept scratching" Liyah said laughing

"Nah your face good sis & you was carrying your own.. until Promise midget ass hopped out of Alberts hand and ran over there" Donte said dying laughing

"Her short as turned into the hulk tryna get over there to you son" Jay said joining in on the laughter

"all i seen was my sister getting jumped i was deciding whether who to help and i was like Zara is big sis and she can handle her own. So i needed to help my lil sis because i was like nope that's not going to happen she to lil for them big ass girls"

"Son i'm done with you i am not that lil"

" shidd, Let's take some pictures to let them hoes know we still look good even with her hitting me in my face like twice"

"Cousin how you let her get on top of you tho im really stuck on that , i trained your ass better then that" Donte said laughing

"Shut the fuck up she fight like a girl so she was pulling my hair i'm not used to that if we fight we fight not pulling hair" i said laughing

We all started to take our picture until we heard "Promise, Zara, Liyah, Donte, Jay Rayvin report to Principal office now"

"Come on y'all i have to take y'all to the office, why yall always have to do something" Albert said shaking his head

"ughh here we go, i'm whooping her ass on the front steps too just cuz" i said shrugging

Everyone just looked at me laughing even Albert

"son stfu Promise, leave that girl alone" jay said

i look at him like he was crazy cuz why he bring some mean

"ok damn sorry" i said tryna keep myself from crying he really just hurt my feelings

"don't start that cryin shit"

i just wiped my eyes and walked into the Principal's office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 575 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
92.3K 5.6K 22
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐬π₯𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ π™΅π™°π™»πš‚π™΄!! 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ : 𝖺 𝟀𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—ˆπ—…π–½ 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
59.4K 1.2K 22
Samantha is a lone walker her whole life she has been alone, which is how she likes it. she is hoping to spend her last year at university or 'hell'...
294K 12K 38
"I don't think you know who you're fucking with." He said simply not dropping the gun as the veins stuck out from below the skin of his bare arm. "I'...