Everyone Deserves love (Heath...

Od Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn... Více

Chapter 1: Not So Happy Campers part 1
Chapter 2: Not so happy campers part 2
Chapter 3 : Staying Awake
Chapter 4 : Dodgeball
Chapter 5: Gwen Dairy
Chapter 6 : Night in The Woods
Chapter 7 : Nightmare
Chapter 8 : Facing your Fears
Chapter 10 : Paintball Deer hunt
Chapter 11 : A Three-Course Meal
Chapter 12 : Trust
Chapter 13 : Master Chef Bootcamp
Chapter 14 : Love Poem
Chapter 15 : Meal of Disgustingness
Chapter 16: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter 17 : Treasure hunt
Chapter 18 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 19: Bike Racing
Chapter 20 : Horror in the Night
Chapter 21: Wawanakwa gone Wild
Chapter 22: Tial by Tri-Armed Triathalon
Chapter 23: Stranded
Chapter 24: Abandoned in the forest
Chapter 25: Dares
Chapter 26:Final
Rewrite?
Rewrite in progress

Chapter 9 : Boney Island

806 8 9
Od Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin's POV

We were all standing right above the beach level of the island where Chris faces us getting ready to explain the challenge. I was standing next to Heather trying to keep myself from getting distracted from staring at her beautiful hair.

"Bass. Gophers. Today's a true summer camp experience. A canoe trip. You'll be paddling your boats to Boney Island." Chris said trying to sound creepy." When you get there, you must Portage your canoes to the other side of the island. Which is about a two-hour hike through treacherous dense jungle."

"We gotta pour what now?" Geoff asked.

"Portage. Dude, walk with your canoe." Chris said.

"Oh."

"Now when you arrive at the other end of the island. You'll build a rescue fire that will be judged by me. The first team to paddle home and return their canoes to the beach is the winner of invincibility. Move, move move!" Chris said.

We all started leaving but Chris stopped us." Oh, wait. One more thing I should mention. Legend has it. If you take anything off of the island, you'll be cursed forever." Chris said in a spooky tone.

"YEAH! A cursed island! Woo!" Owen cheered.

"Now get in your canoes and let's have some fun," Chris says

"Yes!" Owen cheers.

We all started heading towards the canoe. I already knew who I was partnering up with. So I walk over to Heather who next to Owen.

"Hey, Heather wanna go together!" I asked seeing her pleading look as she back away from Owen after seeing me coming.

"Oh, yeah! Definitely. So long, Ox!!" She grabs my arm and drags me a way to find an empty canoe. We soon find one and get in.

"Thank you! I didn't want to have to row with that farting machine!" She said.

"Your welcome. The knight always rescues the damsels in danger, " I said laughing at my joke.

We were now waiting for Chris to give the signal.

"On the marks, get set, battle!" Chris said firing a gunshot.

**

I and Heather row the canoe while we also talk.

"Hey, Heather can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure what is it?" She asked.

"Well, you see, there's this person I like and I don't know how to bring myself into telling. Have any advice?" I asked.

/ Kevin: I want to tell Heather how I feel so bad. But I'm just so afraid that she won't feel the same way./

/ Heather: I was not expecting Kevin to ask me advice on asking a girl out. Who doesn't even have feelings for?/

"Well if you really like this. Tell them how you feel, but if they don't feel the same way you can still at least be friends with them. Being rejected shouldn't stop you from being friends. That really all the advice I can think of, " Heather said.

"Thanks, Heather, " I said.

Suddenly it started to get foggy.

"Where did that come from?" Heather asked.

"I don't know."

We continued rowing until we got onshore.

"Did you see that skull? How cool is that? It's like this place is hunted or something, " Izzy said smiling.

"You think, " Heather said with clear sarcasm. Making me chuckle a little to myself.

"Let's just get this over with, " Gwen said.

**

We were running through the forest carrying our canoes. Suddenly a tree fell over in our path.

"I think I saw something." Cody panted.

Suddenly some giant beavers with tusk came out of the bushes.

"Monster beaver!" Cody shouted.

We all ran off screaming. We kept running until we hit a dead end. They started going away.

"Hey, they're leaving," Trent said.

"Did anybody pack a change of underwear?" Owen asked as everyone started laughing. "No, seriously," Owen added then let out a fart.

The fart got the attention of some birds. We then went running away from them.

"Someone do something!" Gwen exclaimed.

"Where did that come from?" Gwen asked.

"I was gonna make us a romantic picnic." Cody smiled.

"WITH BREAD FROM YOUR PANTS?!" Gwen exclaimed.

"Just throw it already!" Trent said.

Cody tossed the bread distracting the birds.

"It worked!" Gwen grinned.

Suddenly the Killer Bass ran pass us.

"Come on! The race isn't over yet, we still have to burn stuff!" Izzy exclaimed.

We picked up the pace following in the direction of the Bass.

"I can see the other team," Trent said.

"They're taking the path on the right," Gwen stated.

"Then let's go left," Trent said.

We started on the path when suddenly Trent started shrinking.

"Woah, guys. Uh, don't wanna panic here but I'm shrinking!" Trent exclaimed.

"Trent's stuck! I'm coming, Trent!" Lindsay exclaimed.

"No, wait." Trent tried to warn but it was too late.

"I'm stuck too! I so didn't see that coming."

Trent facepalmed then screamed for help. Cody went swinging on a vine to try and get them but swung into a tree.

Trent was able to use the vine to get him and Lindsay out. We all cheered for Cody's heroic act.

"Woah. Hey thanks, bro. You're a lifesaver." Trent grinned.

"I am?" Cody smiled.

"My hero. Where did you learn to do that?" Lindsay asked.

"You know, I watch a lot of movies." Cody grinned.

"This is very touching guys, but we still have a challenge to win." Gwen pointed out.

**

We managed to get to the beach before the Bass. We started on our fire. Heather was trying to make fire with Leshawna.

The Bass had already had a fire good and ready.

"How did they do that so quickly?" Heather asked.

Duncan pulled out a lighter and grinned. We all continued to collect sticks. Our fire wasn't bad, though I'm not sure if it's enough to beat that Bass.

"This oughta do the trick. It's a hand made fire starter I made from some tree sap and sage. Stand back, guys. This is gonna be big." Izzy smiled.

I and Heathe exchanged a worried glance then we both hid behind a boulder. Izzy tossed it and a huge explosion went off. After the flash affects faded we looked at the huge fire.

"We have our fire-building winner. Point for the Gophers." Chris yelled from the plane.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Heather asked.

"Oh, you know I spent a summer training with the reserves. Yeah, I got into some trouble there and blew up the kitchen by accident. Which is why the RCMP is like still all over my butt. I am so totally AWOL." Izzy said.

**

We all paddling back we when thought that the team would win the challenge.

Suddenly we hear the Killer Bass behind us.

"Dj! Dj! Dj!" They aren't as Dj pushes the Killer Bass's canoes with the Killer Bass in them all the way to shore.

"The Bass are the winner!" Chris announces.

**

-Nighttime-

We all gather by the campfire to vote off one of our teammates.

"And now the always and anxiety-inducing marshmallow ceremony, when I call your name come and get a marshmallow. Bet, Trent, Gwen, Kevin, Cody, Owen, Heather, Leshawna. One last marshmallow. The person that doesn't get this marshmallow will walk off the dock of shame and take a ride on the boat of losers. Who's it gonna be?"

Chris was about to announce who the last marshmallow would go to but suddenly the noise of a helicopter came.

"Izzy, we know you are down there. You are under arrest."

"You mean all that trash you were talking was true?" Leshawna asked.

"No. Just the RCMP part. YOU'LL NEVER GET ME ALIVE!" Izzy ran off.

"Well. That wraps that up. Night everyone." Chris grinned.

I and Heather walk to are cabin talking for a little bit before going to bed. As we see and hear the helicopter flying around the island.

"Good riddance, crazy girl, " she said.

🏆🏆🏆

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: What did you think of Heather's advice to Kevin?

Q: What is your favorite challenge from Total Drama Island?

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

394K 8.4K 25
~Welcome to Total Drama Island~ You recently boarded an island along with 21 other youngsters. Your friend had seen an ad for this lit contest of win...
3.3K 46 27
🎉*Completed*🎊 Cody was known as the weird kid that can't make girls like him. He wanted to find a way to make people like him so when he was accept...
10.9K 282 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...
1.2K 42 8
Kevin West is a teenage boy who lost his parents at a young age and has been living in the orphanage since then. One day he decided to sign up for a...