The Last Mission - Naruto Und...

By kAizEr_eD

A genius. An Anbu. A child. Naruto didn't have much of a choice about his birth, nor did he have a choice abo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEW STORY!
Chapter 15

Update

2.5K 45 3
By kAizEr_eD

Hello dear readers.

You might have realised that my updates are a little slow recently, and that's because I have 10 drafts of stories and ideas, and I'm working on 3 of them currently, together with this book. That, and I'm planning to mass edit the first few chapters of this book cos I can proudly say that they are shit and cringe worthy. I almost jumped down the building while re-reading.

And more about the mass edits. When I first started writing I expected to only have a maximum of a few hundred readers, so I didn't really give much thought to how I wanted my story to sound. But now that I've more or less found my own writing style and direction to this story, I want to re write the first few chapters. The story won't have too much of a change, the important details will remain the same. But if you dear readers have the time please do go back and read the previous chapters and take a look at the changes I've made.

Thanks for reading this story, and for all of your support :)

If you like my story, don't forget to give it a vote and drop a comment!

I'll see myself out  *_*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6.5K 15
*Complete* This is a story about a very sad and lonely Naruto. His happy smile and determination are all an act. He is sad and broken on the inside...
58.2K 2.3K 12
Years before Team 7 was formed, Hatake Kakashi was a member of ANBU. During this time he found it hard to find pleasure in anything, the faces of his...
9.2K 432 12
This story is centered around our beautiful pinkette, Haruno Sakura. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* • This Story Includes: ➳Songs ➳Suic...
12.4K 676 68
BLURB: ( NARUTO: AGED 3 ) Naruto Uzumaki; an orphan, a child with a sunny disposition, always happy, always pulling pranks and joking around, seemi...