To Tame a Monster; A Fronnie...

Por SugarBear2703

Freddy has always been a heartless and cruel leader and person until one day a new member, Bonnie Bunny, beca... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Special Announcement
Chapter 39

Chapter 21

2.9K 66 21
Por SugarBear2703

Sunday morning came and so did the sun to awaken the rest of the world. Everyone was preparing for the day of relaxation and the start of a new beginning.

"You know Freddy you don't have to wear your hat and bow for the picnic." Bonnie teased. Him and Freddy were up and ready, putting on their best wear. Bonnie had on a light yellow turtleneck sweater and a pair of tight black pants. Freddy on the other hand had on a green flannel shirt with a pair of blue jeans. He was always use to wearing suits and tie that he never had a changes to expires the feeling of wearing breathable or comfortable clothing. "Can I at least wear the hat, I feel like I'm bald without it." Bonnie giggled as he looked up at him and straighten the collar of his shirt. "How can you feel bald when you have this large slick back Elvis Presley hair style?" Freddy smiled and ran his fingers through Bonnie's curls. "Says the one with sheep wool for hair." Bonnie blushed and playfully pushed Freddy's hand away smiling. "There, you look better now." Freddy turned around to look at himself in the mirror. He had to admit, it did feel comfortable to wear something else for once that wasn't high class or fancy. But, he knew that he would have to get used to it. "I don't know Bonnie. What do you think?" Bonnie wrapped his arms around Freddy's chest from behind and smiled looking up at him. "I think you look handsome big boy." Freddy let out a soft chuckled and placed his hands on top of Bonnie's. "Thanks Bon, you look beautiful yourself." Freddy smiled and then turned around with a smirk on his face. "Why not give Papa Bear a little twirl~" Bonnie's face immediately turn red and tried to use his ears to cover his face. "W-what no?!" Freddy made a small little pouting face and rubbed his cheek against Bonnie's. "Aww come on, for me?" Bonnie sighed give up and straighten his ears. He turned his body giving a slow but grace spin. He stopped and was facing Freddy who had a smirk on his face. Bonnie's cheek were pink knowing how much of a pervert Freddy was. "What?" Bonnie asked. Freddy checkled and made a gesture as if he was studying Bonnie's body. "Your ass looks good in those pants." Bonnie's whole face heated and he let out a small squeal as he covered his face. "Oh Freddy you horrible bear!!" Freddy laughed and took ahold of Bonnie's tiny paw. "Come bunny boy, Foxy and Chica are probably waiting on use." Bonnie smiled and wrapped his arms around Freddy's arm and took ahold of his hand. "Your such a gentleman Fazbear." Freddy placed a small kiss on Bonnie's cheek as they walked out of his bedroom. "Just for you and only you."

Foxy and Chica were waiting outside behind the building when Freddy and Bonnie finally met up with them. Chica had on a sun hat with a light blue dress. Foxy wore a white button up shirt with long brown pants. Like wise, nothing fancy, just causal wear. "So I'm guess we're all ready?" Freddy asked still holding on to Bonnie. Foxy nodded and turned in the direction of the woods. There was a small dirt path that lead deeper into the woods. Deep down along the path there was a river that flowed a couple miles down to the nearest lake. "We better head of now, Chica and I planned on this being an all day event." Bonnie smiled and replied back. "Well, what are we waiting for, let's go."

Foxy took the lead and started to march down the trail. Chica follow behind carrying the basket of food that she had prepared. Lastly, in the back was Freddy and Bonnie walking side by side as Bonnie carried the blanket. Bonnie could tell that Freddy was deep in thought about something. He kept looking at the ground and has a fixed expression to him. Bonnie took ahold of Freddy's hand and with in seconds, Freddy snapped out of his tranced and looked at Bonnie smiling. "Don't fool me Freddy, I know your thinking. What's wrong?" Bonnie asked. Freddy's smile faded and he looked down again. "I don't know about this Bonnie." He spoke in a voice loud enough for Bonnie to hear but quite enough so Foxy and Chica couldn't. "What do you mean?" Bonnie asked in a low whisper. Freddy sighed and turn back to Bonnie. "It's just, I've never gotten along with them for years now. It just seems weird that all of a sudden they would want to form some sort of friendship with me." "Well maybe they think it's time to be mature adults now and settle differences." Freddy just shook his head. "Maybe so, but it just seems so all of a sudden. Besides, we still hold grudges against each other." In reply Bonnie just shook his head sigh. "Lemme ask you this. Would you rather hold everything against the world and be unhappy for the rest of your life, or let the past go and live happy?" Freddy thought about it for a minute and he had a good point. Life is too short to be misreable. If he wanted to have a happy life with Bonnie he would have to let his anger for Foxy and Chica go. "I cause your right Bon." Bonnie smiled and sqeezed Freddy's hand a little tighter. "That's why it's called the past. It's a period of forgiving and forgetting." Freddy smiled and leaned his head on top of Bonnie's lilac scented locks of curls. "You know just how to make me feel better."

After a few minutes of hiking down the trail they came up to a small wooden bridge tge arched over the river to the other side. They crossed over it and claimed a plot of land to set up. The river was flowing at a moderate pace with small three feet high waterfalls. Bonnie helped Chica spread out the blanket and set everything out. Freddy went out to gather logs for a fire since they would be stay there even after sun down. Deep in the shrubbery and bushes were fishing pools that Foxy hid. He gathered them and leaned them up against a tree. "What with the fishing pools?" Bonnie asked. "I just figured that we could have a little activity that envoles catching our food." Chica quickly turned her attention to Bonnie. "I forgot to ask. Your not allergic to fish or and shellfish food are you?" Bonnie waved his hands in a side to side motion. "Oh no, i don't have any allergies." Chica sighed in releif. "Oh thank god." Freddy came back with a varity of wood from long sticks to thick logs. "Why don't you three go along and start fishing while I set up the fire pit." Chica grabbed two and offered the other one to Bonnie. "Wanna fish with me on the bridge?" Bonnie smiled and took the pool. "Sure, wanna join us Freddy?" Freddy made a small smile and shook his head. "Nah I'm good. Go have fun I'll be along the river side."
Bonnie nodded and followed Chica back over to the bridge.

Freddy sat along the riverside with his pool in hand. He would at times look over to check on Bonnie. He would be laughing and chatting with Chica as the both stand over the railing from being short. He would have preferred to be with Bonnie by himself fishing, but he knew that if Bonnie was safe and ok he would relax and let him go. As long as Bonnie was happy he was happy. "Mind if I accompany you?" Asked a familiar vocie. Freddy turned around and saw Foxy standing there with a pool in his hand. "Uh, yeah sure." Freddy turned back around to face the river as Foxy took a seat on a flat rock. Freddy was a bit anxious, he'd never really been alone with just Foxy before. He figured he'd just play it cool and focus on fishing. "I've noticed you and Bonnie have took a liking to each other very quickly."

 The question caught Freddy of guard. He wasn't expecting Foxy to squeeze himself into Bonnie and his relationship. He turned to look at Foxy. "Why do you care so much?" Freddy asked. Foxy just looked over at Freddy. "Bonnie is my friend you know. I'm just concerned about his safety." Freddy turned back to his pool staring out at the river. "Then I guess we have something in common for once. Besides, as long as I'm here Bonnie is in safe hands." Foxy continued to stare at Freddy with a studied expression on his face. He expected Freddy to be tempered and defensive by his questions. Instead he had a calm and cool air to him. This wasn't the Freddy he knew for years now. "Lemme ask you this Fazbear. Why now?" Freddy turned his attention back to Foxy. "Now what?" Freddy asked. "I mean you never seemed interested in dating before so why take an interest in it all of a sudden." Foxy had a good point. Freddy being a bussiness man was always so focused on his work and his achievements that he never had time for romance and relationships. "Hehe, I guess you got me there." Was this it? Was this what Foxy was looking for? Was Freddy really using Bonnie for his advantages. "I'll admit it, I was never fond of romance and true love. But, then Bonnie came in my life and changed that for me."

"I KNEW IT!" Foxy yelled standing staright up. Only soon after realizing what Freddy actually said and notice that they were all staring at him like a phycopath. "What?" Freddy asked. Foxy quickly sat down back on the rock and talked so only Freddy could hear. "I mean i knew it was Bonnie who changed it for you but how and why?" Foxy asked quickly collecting himself. Freddy shrugged off Foxy outburst and focus on his new question. "It's hard to explain but Bonnie, for once gave me a chance when the world didn't. He never batted an eye or ever turn me away, even when I was cruel." Freddy looked back up at Bonnie who was on the bridge and smiled. "It's almost like, he saw something in me that wasn't there before, long before I could've ever known."

Both Chica and Bonnie had their attention towards both Freddy and Foxy since Foxy made that little outburst. "What do you think they're talking about?" Bonnie asked. Chica turned her gaze back to the river. "who knows, as long as they're not fighting then it's all good." Bonnie nodded in agreement and focused back towards the river. "You know, I've noticed that Freddy has taken a calmer approach to things." Chica said. Bonnie turned to her and smiled. "I know isn't it wonderful?" Chica just nodded her head. "He doesn't seem like the bear I'm used to. Though I have to ask you." Bonnie turned his attention towards Chica. "What is it?" She said then looked back at Bonnie. "Why him? I mean out of all the people in this world you fell for the man who was mean to you since day one." Bonnie formed a frown on his face. He knew Chica was a good friend just looking out for him. But, he could hold his own and didn't need the protection from them anymore. "Chica that's the thing, you don't see what I see." "Then what do you see in him?" Chica asked. Bonnie thought about for a second then a smiled formed on his face. "I first saw a broken man who was lost, trapped in his own fame and pride that he had built over the years as a bussiness owner." Chica looked down at the water then back at Bonnie. "And now?" Bonnie smiled at Chica's question as he gazed into the river. "Now I see a man who is refined and pure. A man who's not afiard to express what he feels in his heart. A man who isn't selfish and puts others before himself. A man who is honest, generous, and who truly loves me." Hr turned and faced Chica smiling. "Believe me when I say, I saw something in him that wasn't there before. Long before he would've even knew."

Freddy's pool started to jerk violently. He quickly got up and tighten his grip on the rod. "Hey I think I got something!!" He started to reel the line in but everytime he did the fish would swim with the flow of the currents making it harder for Freddy to bring him in. "Come on Freddy, you can do it!" Bonnie cheered him on from the bridge. Freddy gave a good yank on the pool with flung the fish in the air long enough to see what it was. It was a gaint catfish that was about 4 ft long (1.22 meters) and probably weighted about 140 lb (63.5 kilograms). Once they all saw how big it was Foxy hurried in and grabbed ahold of Freddy's pool and started to help him pull it in. However it was no use. The catfish got caught in a powerful current that pushed it down stream further. Foxy quickly let go except for Freddy, for it was too late for him. He was pulled into the river, completely submerged underwater. "Freddy!!" Bonnie screamed. He quickly got on the railing of the bridged. "Bonnie don't!" Foxy yelled but it was too late. He jumped off into the water after Freddy. Chica and Foxy watched on in horror as to what just happened. Bonnie rosed up from the surface and grabbed a hold of a rock. "I didn't see him!" Bonnie frantically looked up and down the river hoping for a sign but there was nothing.

Bonnie could feel his throat tighten and swell up. He didn't know what to do and Freddy was no where to be seen. "Bonnie look out!" Chica called out. He turn in the direction Chica called out but he was suddenly pulled underwater. Bonnie had his eyes closed but when he opened them he saw a pair of arms around him. He was pulled back up to surface where he was able to see who the pair of arms belong to. They were Freddy's, he had ahold of Bonnie with a big smile on his face laugh. "Gotcha bunny boy!" Bonnie eyes started to water and he pound his fist against Freddy's chest. "That's not funny Freddy! I was so scared, you didn't come back up and-" Bonnie looked up at Freddy who just had a smile on his face. "And?" Freddy asked. Bonnie whimpered for a bit before he lunged up and wrapped his arms around Freddy's neck and he was laughing aswell. "And I hate you so much!" Freddy chuckled and pressed his and Bonnie's foreheads together. "Love you too Bon."

Foxy and Chica just stood on the bridge watching the two swimming love birds. "Wow I guess Freddy really has changed." Chica stated. Foxy in return nodded his head. "Yeah it seems so." Chica formed a smile on her face knowing now she doesn't have to worry about her friend anymore. "I guess Bonnie was right." Foxy turned to her. "Right about what?" She turned her attention to Foxy. "He saw something that wasn't there long before we ever knew." Foxy smiled as they both turned their attentions back towards Freddy and Bonnie. "Yeah, even for Freddy himself."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

633 25 5
Having performed together in the new, larger Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Bonnie has gained some feelings for Fazbear himself. Little does Bonnie know, F...
147K 3.1K 42
Foxy and Bonnie have a secret. They do naughty things to each other and Freddy can't figure out. But that's not what they should worry about, there i...
122K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...
65.4K 1.8K 19
You don't have the faintest clue of what happened before you awakened as an animatronic. Everything seemed like a dream, you refused to accept the fa...