Eclipse

By Luna_Moonlight0089

Gulf Kanawut, a rising photographer, finds himself caught up in the murder of a high profile model. Now his f... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Ch 20
Ch 22

Chapter 1

2.7K 104 8
By Luna_Moonlight0089

"We find the defendant guilty on all counts!" The sound of gavel hitting the hardwood reverberated around the room. Mew closed his eyes and a small smile spread on his face.

He opened them and saw the way the defendant watched him with hate brimming. Mew didn't care he had murdered innocent people and was trying to declare insanity. Mew and his team had worked day and night to build the case and it was finally over, and the scum would pay for his crime. He looked over at the family's of the victims who were sitting behind him crying and hugging each-other as justice had been served. Sadly their loved ones would never come back but they had the closure that the person who had ended their lives was paying for the crime for the rest of his life.

"Killed it again Wolf" Zee whispered to him as they walked out of the courtroom.

They were welcomed by a crowd of flashing lights and questions

"Mr.Suppasit how do you feel being the top lawyer in your field at such a young age?!?"

"Mr.Suppasit is it true you promised the families your services for free?!"

"Mr.Suppasit is it true you are in a long term relationship with Janistar Phomphadungcheep!!!?"

Mew bowed to the media but kept on walking without answering a single question. He hated them. They were only like this to him when things were going good, but he still remembered how they had scrutinized his life when he first came to the field and won his first case.

"No comment!" Zee shouted back and pushed Mew away from them. They walked down the hallway of the court house.

"Congratulations love"

Mew turned and smiled at Janis "Thanks!"

Zee rolled his eyes, he didn't like her one bit he knew full well she was a woman driven by greed and attention, she had set her sight on Mew when he had began rising in status. He recalled real well at the gatherings they had when they were younger how she had called him the Jongcheveevat bastard when Mew was first introduced into society by his father.

She walked swaying her hips from side to side in her tight skirt, she hugged Mew and kissed his cheek "You did amazing out there!" She whispered into his ear.

Mew took a step back and smiled "Thanks JanJan"

She wrinkled her nose "Did you really do such a high profile case for free Mew? People will take advantage of you if you keep having such a soft heart!"

"Yeah like attention seeking vipers" Zee said under his breath and Janis shot him a glare.

"I've got to go Jan" Mew said interrupting the glare war going on between Zee and Janis

She hugged him tightly "Okay dear , I'll see you around" she kissed him again this time closer to his lips and Mew tensed, she stood back shot him a wink and smile and left.

"I can't stand her and I'm surprised you do" Zee said shaking off invisible dirt from his suit.

"My father wants me to get along with her, so I do, I rather give her a few smiles then having to receive a lecture from him for ignoring her all together" he patted Zee " don't worry I'm not interested"

Zee laughed out loud. They walked away oblivious that a pair of hate filled eyes was following them from afar.

——-

"I told you I'm not interested Joss" Gulf repeated for the 10th time "I don't do parties, specially when I have such a big event coming up soon"

Joss rolled his eyes from the couch he was sitting in and continued to watch Gulf build a story board for his next shoot. He watched the way his lips parted as he concentrated and his brows furrowed. He licked his lips. He had been chasing after Gulf for 3 years now and he had turned him down over and over again, something that he hated. He wanted him under him, and whatever he wanted he got.

"It's just a small get together for my birthday, i thought we were friends! Can't you spare me some time Gulfie?"

Gulf looked up at the sound of the nickname Joss had given him. He hated it. "Joss.."

He got in front of him blocking him from continuing to work on his story board "Just one night that's all I ask for? Yes?"

Gulf sighed "When is it?" He asked rubbing his face.

Joss smiled widely "In two weeks I'm just giving you a heads up now so you don't use the 'It was last minute excuse' again like you do all the time."

"Fine I'll be there but I won't stay long okay?"

Joss nodded happily and hugged Gulf kissing him on the cheek and quickly retreating before Gulf could hit him "Bye Gulfie!"

Joss almost bumped into Mild on his way out the room.

"Watch it!" He growled at Mild

Mild widened his eyes and watched him walk away "This prick!" he mumbled as he walked in spotting Gulf in the middle of story boards.

"Why do you even talk to him?!" He complained like always.

"He's not so bad he's just a spoiled brat , but otherwise he's not a bad person Mild"

"Noooo, he's not a bad person to you because he wants something from you, to the rest of us, he treats us like peasants" Mild said while plopping into his regular seat on the couch

Gulf just smiled but continued to work.

"He won another case"

Gulf froze. He knew, he had followed it closely, he had also seen when Mew stood proudly before the cameras ignoring the onslaught of flashing lights and questions.

"I'm guessing you saw by your reaction"

Gulf just nodded and continued to work

"Rumor has it he's dating the daughter of one of the high profile judges" Mild watched Gulf closely he saw his lips thin out at the mention of Janis.

"I'm sure it's fake news, he hasn't told me anything the las-"

"It's fine I'm happy for him, he deserves someone who's as good as him" Gulf said looking around his storyboard

"Gulf we both know you still love him, we also know he proba-"

"No Mild. He hates me and that's fine. Look how successful he is, I'm happy for him, really I wish him the best"

That was true. Gulf never wanted anything other than the best for Mew, his whole life when they were best friends Mew always looked out for Gulf, even when he was struggling he smiled and tried to make things better for him, things between them had blossomed into something amazing. He sighed, he had messed it all up, he was sure Mew hates him and he couldn't blame him, he hated himself as well.

"Stop it!" Mild said standing up "I see it in your face, your blaming yourself again when we both know it wa-"

"Mild" Gulf said softly "forget it, it been 4 years already, I'm sure I don't even cross his mind anymore"

Mild remained silent. In all the times he had met up with Mew over the years not once had he asked him about Gulf even though he knew they were still friends by the pictures he posted, he always avoided any occasion that would make them cross paths. Mild hated it. He knew Gulf never wanted to hurt Mew and Mew had pretended he never knew Gulf.

"Enough time has passed don't you think you should tell him the truth?"

Gulf smiled sadly "What for? Why now? Can it fix things between us? Can we run back the clock?" Gulf sat down and closed his eyes, a younger smiling version of Mew appeared , he opened them "I wouldn't change a thing, he's living his dream and he's happy that's all that matters"

——
Later that night

Mew walked into his condo and took off his tie, the place was dark and cold, no warmth could be found here. The large windows let the city lights glimmer and flicker inside the dark room. Mew dropped his suit jacket, tie and briefcase on the couch and walked to the window. He looked down from his high rise condo, a gift from his father when he graduated law school as top of his class.

"Did you eat today?" He asked no one in particular "or did you work non stop again till your stomach rumbled"

He laughed at himself. All this years and he still cared, he still cared for someone who had left him with no remorse and without looking back.

He probably didn't even remember him anymore and yet here he was wishing he had entered the small apartment they had together back then, the one they had decorated in crazy colors and had his pictures all over the walls. He wished he had stepped in and he could see him running to him, letting him know dinner was ready as he showered him with kisses, before he even had a chance to close the door.

He frowned. Stupid living off memories that no longer existed and no longer mattered. Gulf had probably moved on and was living happy, from what he could see from a few tags Mild did on his Instagram, he was making a name for himself as a photographer. Good. At least one of them was happy. He walked away from the windows and made his way to his cold room. He sat on the bed and opened the top drawer of his nightstand. He took out the old picture frame.

He looked at the picture. He saw himself smiling widely happily hugging a bright smiled and blushing Gulf. His chestnut lips swollen from the onslaught of kisses Mew had just given him for accepting to move in together moments before Mild had snapped the photo. He put the picture away and walked to the bathroom ready to dip himself in the tub hoping he could wash the whole day away

——-

Gulf laid in bed looking at the now wrinkled photo he carried in his wallet. A young crescent moon eyed Mew was smiling into the camera, hugging a teary Gulf in his cap and gown. He missed him so much there was days it ached physically, but he did everything for him, for his happiness and that was the only thing that mattered. He placed the picture on his chest "Good job winning the case Mew, you were amazing.." a tear slid down his cheek "I hope you're happy, really and truly happy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
8K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
41.2K 2.1K 24
Mew runs his father's company he also has many problems in life he wants to have his own family but first he has to finish his term in his father's c...
355K 16.6K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...