COTTON CANDY SKIES | JIKOOK βœ”

By miniekins

Sweet football player Jeon Jeongguk has never displayed interest in any of the other teenagers at his high sc... More

[🍬] one | disclaimers
[🍬] two
[🍬] three
[🍬] four
[🍬] six
[🍬] seven
[🍬] eight
[🍬] nine
[🍬] ten
[🍬] eleven
[🍬] twelve
[🍬] thirteen
[🍬] fourteen
[🍬] fifteen
[🍬] sixteen
[🍬] seventeen
[🍬] eighteen
[🍬] Nineteen
[🍬] Twenty
[🍬] Twenty-one
[🍬] Twenty-two
[🍬] Twenty-three
[🍬] Twenty-four
[🍬] Twenty-five
[🍬] Twenty-six
[🍬] Twenty-seven
[🍬] Twenty-eight
[🍬] Twenty-nine
[🍬] Thirty
[🍬] Thirty-one
[🍬] Thirty-two
[🍬] Thirty-three
[🍬] Thirty-four
[🍬] Thirty-five
[🍬] Thirty-six [FINALE]

[🍬] five

10.5K 716 290
By miniekins

no words are spoken during the drive to jimin's house. jeongguk is quiet, occasionally glancing to his right the moment he finds an opportunity.

the pretty blond is staring out the window, toying with his fingers in his lap. jeongguk's eyes happen to fall there and he feels his cheeks heat up at the realization jimin's skirt is ridden much further up his thighs than he's used to.

the cheerleader looks at him and jeongguk coughs, looking away. evidently he's been caught and although jimin doesn't say anything that clearly indicates it, the boy still speaks up.

"...thank you for giving me a ride, um... you don't have to pull up in front of my house, if you don't want to. down the block is fine," he murmurs.

jeongguk is slowly creeping down jimin's street as the cheerleader brings the suggestion up. "it's okay... i don't want you to walk any more than you should," the football player denies quietly with soft pink lingering on his cheeks, gaze kept forward.

jimin can't help but break into a shy smile at jeongguk's chivalry. although he has every reason to be worried, as well. the last time he brought a guy friend over to his house was when he lived in busan. his father started to bombard the poor boy with questions and ultimately ended up exposing jimin's sexuality in the process. although he had feminine clothes in his possession at that point, the only time he ever wore them was when he was by himself in his bedroom. he was still in the closet at that point and it destroyed his reputation. his friends didn't talk to him anymore and he slowly started to lose sight of himself.

not to mention the passing of his mother was also shortly after the fact. his only form of solace and safety. she knew who he really was. she knew what he loved to wear and what his sexual preferences were. she always encouraged him to be himself because he was her baby boy.

well... now all he has is a judgemental poor excuse of a father.

"is it this one right here?" jeongguk asks.

"yeah," jimin replies, thankful that his father's vehicle isn't in the driveway. he must be at work.

the football player slowly rolls up to the curb, placing his car in park. silence ensues admist the soft purring of the vehicle and jeongguk peers over at jimin, finding the boy seemingly lost in his own house of thoughts.

"jimin?" jeongguk says quietly.

the cheerleader shakes his head, looking over at the brunette with parted lips. jeongguk's eyebrows are curved in by a whisper with concern. he probably doesn't even realize how cute he looks right now and jimin can't help but to release a small giggle, stretching his hand out.

jeongguk's cheeks are awash in red as jimin's small finger comes up to rub circles between his brows, triggering his doe eyes to cross. his tummy feels off but in the best way possible as the blond's hand comes down to brush his cheekbone with his thumb.

"if you frown you're going to get wrinkles," he points of benign, eyes still faint half moons.

jeongguk is pulling on his bottom lip, unable to steer his gaze away from the pretty blond's dulcet complexion. it doesn't matter how flustered he is by the mere act or how quickly his heart is racing in his chest. he just can't  look away no matter how hard he tries. it's as if his doe eyes are fixed in one spot and he blinks owlishly.

the cheerleader's hand moves from jeongguk's cheek down the curve of his jaw and the brunette willingly gives jimin all control. the pad of the blond's forefinger hooks below the football player's chin and his head is tilted up softly.

"w-what are you doing?" jeongguk stutters bashfully.

jimin runs his tongue over his lips and shortly drops his hand into his lap. he smiles innocently, tucking some of his hair behind his ear.

"you're pretty, jeongguk," jimin states in confidence.

jeongguk's head slowly lowers. did he just hear jimin right? the boy thinks he's pretty? the football player is at a loss for words, unable to speak. he's gaping like a fish, most likely looking the most ridiculous he ever has and in the presence of the blond. not his finest moment but he can't help it. that's just the effect he has on him.

"...i'm sorry, i don't mean to make you uncomfortable. i... i should probably go, um... i'll see you tomorrow last block?" jimin splutters, feeling guilty.

it takes jeongguk a solid near minute to collect his thoughts. "n-no, you don't have to apologize, i just... nobody has ever called me pretty before. i'm not really sure what to say," he explains quietly.

jimin giggles softly. "that's okay... maybe i should keep quiet sometimes. it's just... it's true and i wanted to let you know," the boy says and jeongguk is rather endeared by the shyness in his tone.

how the boy is pulling his sweater sleeves down his hands, messing with the material using his small fingers. his lips are shapely and pouted to a small extent. his side profile is absolutely stunning.

jeongguk feels as though he's being hypnotized yet the blond boy isn't even trying. he's just being his regular, shy self.

however the football player catches the neighbour across the street staring and he looks down into his lap. "i think we should probably start moving, um... i'll help you into your house, okay?" the boy suggests and before jimin can even respond, he's left alone in the vehicle until jeongguk rounds it, popping the door open for him.

"okay, let's go. please hurry," jeongguk presses eagerly.

jimin is quick to wonder what's prompted the football player's abrupt change in behaviour but the moment he spots the neighbour across the street, he understands completely.

however the tall standing, leather wearing, brooding boy isn't staring for the reason's jeongguk thinks. the stranger isn't homophobic - and in fact is actually bisexual himself. the reason he's eyeing the both of them without any intentions of hiding his blatant glare is because him and jimin used to have a thing. well, kind of.

it was more so spaced out nights of strictly sex just to placate mutual sexual frustration. he's been trying to get jimin back into the swing of things but the cheerleader has shut him down multiple times, eager to focus on other important things such as school. it was simply a summer of fun after his move to seoul.

"...just ignore him," jimin advises in small coherence as if the boy standing on the other side of the road would be able to hear.

"but he's staring," jeongguk mumbles back with lack of confidence as jimin latches onto his arm, slowly spilling from the car and onto his one good foot.

"that's all he does. just help me to my porch and you can go, okay?" jimin suggests.

jeongguk shakes his head, jimin's bag now thrown over his shoulder, crutches in one hand and the pretty blond boy on the other. "i could but i think i should help... y'know? um... i should help you get situated before i leave, i think," he says, somehow with uncertainty yet with resolve.

a whisper of a smile tugs at jimin's lips. at this point he isn't quite sure what to make of jeongguk. one second he's calm enough to run after him and help him up off of gravel and the next he's a shy, stuttering baby who trips over his own words. it's a cherubic type of nature and the cheerleader is pleased by it.

even if he's still clearly trying to figure himself out.

"whatever you're comfortable with, okay?" jimin smiles and jeongguk nods, helping the boy hop to his front porch - all the while trying to ignore the other strange boy's glare.

eventually they make it into the house and the first thing jeongguk does it place the extra weight to the side. he discards the crutches and jimin's backpack for now, arm still circling the blond's back, hand absentmindedly on his tapered waist.

he's so focused on keeping the boy on his one foot that he doesn't even really notice how close they really are. his fingers are dimpling the exposed parts of jimin's soft skin. if they were to both turn their heads toward each other, they'd be mere centimeters away from kissing. something the football player can wish for and fear at the same time.

"...so where's your bedroom?" jeongguk asks quietly, eyes scanning the first floor curiously.

"...why do you wanna know?" jimin asks with a teasing edge, smiling the moment he witnesses jeongguk's adorable flustered reaction.

"n-no! i was just wondering, um... i think that's where you usually might go first after school? like your uniform is pretty t-tight and might be uncomfortable, um... i don't know that's just usually where i go first i was just thinking that maybe it's the same for you... i w-wasn't trying to do anything--"

"jeongguk," jimin says, succeeding in quelling the football player's anxious rambling. "i was just joking, okay? you don't have to be so nervous. my bedroom is upstairs," he says with a small smile.

jeongguk is staring at him, partially dumbfounded with parted lips and crimson red cheeks. he never fails at making a complete fool of himself in front of jimin.

"yeah, okay," the football player replies, deciding to keep his mouth closed immediately thereafter.

jeongguk helps jimin upstairs. he needs to apologize countless times for his hand presses close to the top of jimin's ass, saving the boy from falling down the stairs.

soon they make it into the bedroom and the brunette isn't shocked to find that it resembles almost exactly what he envisioned in his head. it's a fine balance between girly and boyish, veering toward a more modern look with whites and blacks. it's pristine and well kept - he supposes it only makes sense considering jimin is just the same.

"if you can just walk me to my bed," the blond suggests while staring at his milky duvet.

"okay," jeongguk agrees, curling his lips in.

at first their movements are well coordinated - they've had enough practice to at least seem somewhat functional. however the second they get close enough to the bed, jeongguk steps on jimin's toes and the blond falls onto the bed, bringing the football player with him.

jeongguk is hovering over top of jimin, impossibly still. his eyes are wide in panic and the blond is blushing profusely, staring up at the brunette while biting on his bottom lip. they're inches apart, noses close to brushing and despite how hard jeongguk tries to ignore it, he can't shake the inebriating feeling of jimin's bare thigh flat against his own.

jeongguk doesn't exactly know what to do. any way he can think of backing away still somehow in some way results in him touching the breathtaking blond beneath him. he feels like he's intruding and not only that but he's afraid of what jimin's thinking currently. that he's repulsive and perverted.

but my goodness, is he ever wrong.

jimin's small hands trail up jeongguk's arms and into his curly locks of brown hair. their eyes never leave one another. they both seem to be stuck in some sort of trance.

however the blond is moving jeongguk's head down with gentle, reassuring tugs until his ear is level with his mouth.

the football player's heart is beating quickly, pounding sporadically. he can feel the pretty boy's lips brush his ear. although such a simple action, that in itself is nearly enough to have him falling into submission. but unfortunately the next words whispered against his skin are the catalyst to his sudden growing need.

"careful, bun. you could seriously hurt yourself," jimin drawls, purposefully dragging his words.

jeongguk can feel the adrenaline pulsating beneath his skin. he's getting hotter by the second, arms soon to give way from beneath him. jimin's small fingers are still in his hair, close to his scalp. his lips are so close--

"n-no," jeongguk stammers, pushing himself off of jimin.

the football player appears as though he's in some sort of daze, stumbling backward like some drunkard. his head is flooding with thoughts. he's being too careless - too brazen. jimin can't know about him - can't know that he's questioning himself.

but boy, if he doesn't already know that that boat has sailed long ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 372 18
in which Jimin finds himself having a soft spot for the newbie. -your favorite high school romance au clichΓ©.
424K 13.8K 46
Your family is moving from the USA to Seoul for a change. The adventures start the first day of school when you meet your new best friend and a group...
102K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
10.3K 412 17
Jeon Jungkook is a weightlifter that is so hardworking and passionate about it. He is one of the most popular student in their university because he...