Our Love

By queencu12

More

Chapter One:
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
'This'
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Insane
Authors Note
"Our Life"

Chapter Thirteen

478 15 2
By queencu12

Carrie's POV

  "I love you..." I said looking up at him before Mike kissed me passionately picking me up. I smiled as he laid me on the bed kissing my neck softly.

  Mike looked over at me and a smile appeared on his face and he pulled me closer to him. I couldn't help to still think of what Mike said.

  "Whats wrong?" Mike asked wiping a tear from my eye. I was crying? Why was I crying. I didn't even notice.

  "I don't know." I laughed tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

  "Are you in pain? Baby tell me." Mike replied looking at me seriously.

  "Quit! I said I'm fine!" I exclaimed pushing his hand off of me and sitting up quickly.

  "Babe you don't seem fine." Mike replied sitting up and placing his hand on the small of my back. I put on my clothes under the covers as Mike did and I felt myself starting to become more and more upset but I don't know why.

  "Come here..." Mike said pulling me into his arms. "I hate it when you cry." Mike confessed rubbing my back, gently as I cried into his shoulder.

  "I just didn't expect my life to be like this...at all." I confessed looking up at him as I wiped my eyes.

  "Like what?" Mike asked gently wiping a tear from my cheek.

  "Fighting all the time with you...being the way that I am..." I said as I sat up. "I hate myself...I hate that I've done this..." I confessed looking at him seriously, as more tears fell from my eyes.

  "Please don't ever say you hate yourself." Mike said hugging me tightly. "I'll get it..." Mike as the door bell rang. He kissed the side of my face then hurried downstairs to get the door.

  I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look too small, because I'd been working out and you can't automatically loose muscle weight.

  I put on some of Mikes pajama pants and one of his hoodies so I didn't look like I had lost as much weight.

  "Hey babe, someone's here to see you." Mike said walking into the room.

  "Who?" I asked confused as I walked out of the bathroom. Before Mike could answer my mom walked into the room. I felt a smile appear on my face and I ran towards my mother and hugged her tightly.

  Its been 4 months since I've seen my mother. I missed her so much, and I've been needing her a lot lately.

  "I've missed you so much!" I whispered in her ear as she hugged me back tightly.

  "Honey, I've missed you too..." My mom replied still hugging me. "You've lost a little weight..." She said, causing me to glance over at Mike. "What?" She asked also looking at him.

  "Nothing, why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I asked hugging her again.

  "I wanted to suprise you." Moma said with a smile as she held my hand. "Get dressed!" Moma exclaimed nodding her head at Mike.

  "We're going to eat." Mike said coming over and hugging me with his arms around my waist.

  "Dress fancy and I'm not telling you where." Mike said leaning down looking into my eyes, as we swayed back and forth, with his hands on my waist. I'm not sure if he was just being sweet of if it was because my mom was here, but I wish he was always like this.

  "I'll meet y'all there..." Moma said before walking out.

  I looked up at Mike and he just smiled down at me as we continued to sway. "I'm going to get dressed." I said slowly pulling away. "Did you tell her?" I asked Mike as he followed me into the closet.

  "No...I didn't tell her about the baby either..." Mike replied with a sigh.

  "Thank you." I said as I looked for the black dress Mike had bought me.

  "Its right here." Mike said getting the dress off the back of the door and handing it to me.  I got the heels to go with it and went back into the room.

  I laid the dress out on the bed, and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and then began to put on my make up. When I got done I plugged my curling iron into the socket.

  I went into the room and started to change into my dress. "Hello, beautiful." Mike said coming up behind me and kissing my neck.

  "Hey can you zip me up?" I asked pulling my hair to one side.

  "This dress looks so good on you..." Mike said sliding his hands around my waist.

  "Thank you." I said as he kissed my cheek. I walked over to the mirror that was hanging in our room. The dress was a little tigh, and hugged my curvs quit a bit. It wasn't that short, it was classy.

  "Really babe you look amazing." Mike said kissing my neck again.

  "Mike what's your problem?" I asked turning to face him.

  "What do you mean? You do look amazing..." Mike said looking confused.

  "That's not what I meant...but never mind." I said before going into the bathroom.

  "No baby tell me." Mike said wrapping his arms around my waist.

  "Your just acting different? Is it because moms here?" I asked as I curled a strand of my hair.

  "No...I just want you to be happy again." Mike replied sitting on a stool behind me. "Don't argue with me because I know your not happy." Mike sighed as I continued to curl my hair. "Carrie I love you." Mike said putting his hands on my hips causing me to back up.

  "I love you too." I replied as I sat on his lap.

  I continued to curl my hair, sitting on Mike's lap and he even curled a few pieces for me. It was really sweet, definitely one for the books.

  "Well hello there hot stuff." I said as I walked out of the bathroom, seeing that Mike had gotten ready.

  "You look pretty good yourself..." He replied coming over and giving me a peck on the lips, but I pulled him down for a more passionate one.

  I don't know what came over me, because when he started to move towards the bed I didn't stop him.

  "Mike!" I giggled as we fell on the bed, him kissing my neck. He smiled, before pressing his lips against mine. I laced my arms around his neck lifting my body to meet his. "Mike!" I squealed with a small laugh as he grabbed my butt, starting to kiss my neck again.

  "You are so damn sexy..." Mike mumbled against my skin causing chills to go down my spine.

  "Mike!" I squealed again as one of his hands grasped my chest catching me off gaurd. He's normally not that rough, I don't know why he is tonight.

  His hands made there way to my zipper of my dress, and before I knew it my dress was off and laying on the other side of the bed, along with Mike's shirt and coat.

  "Princess I love you so much." Mike said looking into my eyes before kissing me passionately.

  "I love you too." I replied pulling myself closer to him. "Mike..." I moaned as he kissed my neck again slowly making his way to my chest, and slowly unhooking my bra. Mike soon stopped when there was a knock on the door.

  "We're going to be late." My mom said on the other side before I herd her walk back down the hallway towards the stairs.

  I saw Mike sit up and roll his eyes in disappointment, which made me laugh a little. I turned around and he snapped my bra back together.

  "Moma herd all of that." I said as I stepped into my dress. "Oh my gosh I was so loud." I sighed as Mike zipped up my dress.

  "Just wait for tonight..." Mike whispered in my ear sending a chill down my spine. I took ahold of his hands and wrapped them around my waist bringing him closer to me. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies when Mike's lips kissed the skin of my neck.

  "Stop..." I said pulling away from him and the turning to face Mike.

Comment and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
44.1K 925 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
237K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
205K 1K 192
Mature content