The Letter Box ( Ongoing )

By Isabelliac

šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“ "Can you fall in love with someone you have neither seen nor met ?" S... More

Prologue
Not So Perfect Life
The First Confession
The Start Of Something New
Second Time, Maybe ?
Parent Problem
Done Deal

Trusting The Scary Chick

25 6 4
By Isabelliac

"He trusted her. There was no doubt in that. She just gave him her shoulder, but didn't realise what she had done. She had made him trust again. She unknowingly became his support system, and soon enough, he couldn't imagine a life without her."

Shawn couldn't believe his dumb luck. It was the basketball rally and Veronica was cheering for him. He just couldn't believe that a brat like Veronica was stuck to him like a leech.

"So, Shawny, what do think of my new look today ?" asked Veronica in a girly voice.

"What new look ?! You're wearing the same cheerleading dress, just like the others.." said Shawn, irritated.

"No dumb baby ! I have applied a yellow coloured eyeshadow while the others have applied peach eyeshadow.." said Veronica.

"What's the difference ?!" said Shawn.

"No Shawny ! There is a lot of difference..nevermind, how do I look ?" said Veronica.

"Veronica, don't you have anyone else to bother ?" said Shawn, annoyed.

"Why do you say that baby ? I wanna stay with my boyfriend.." whined Veronica.

"I am not your freaking boyfriend ! Leave me alone !" exclaimed Shawn.

"What ? What are you-" said Veronica.

Before she could finish, a person bumped into her and she fell on the ground, ruining her dress in the process.

"What the- hell ?! Are you crazy ?! You just ruined my dress ! You're gonna pay for this ! I'm gonna ruin your reputation, you just wait !" yelled Veronica at the person.

Shawn saw who the person was. Evelyn Marrion.

"It was an honest accident, I didn't do it on purpose. Besides, I don't even have a reputation, and you can't ruin what's not there, right ?" said Evelyn.

Veronica huffed in anger and stomped away from there.

Shawn turned towards Evelyn.

"Thanks, Marrion. You really saved my ass today. She irritates the hell out of me." said Shawn.

"No problem, Hayes. And anyone can see that she annoys you, I wonder how she can't." said Evelyn.

"Well, I guess she's blinded by her non-existent feelings for me.." said Shawn, laughing.

"True enough.." said Evelyn, laughing along with Shawn.

Evelyn Marrion had a secret. A secret that only Art Professor Jennifer Gordon and Leah knew. The secret was so big that it ruin everything.

The secret was....nuh-uh. Not so soon. Will be revealed in a bit. Gonna leave that as a cliffhanger, it's been a while.

Shawn Hayes could never have thought that a girl he had never actually noticed before, could fascinate him so much. He was not in love or anything, but she made him curious. She was a girl, who stays in the shadows, doesn't really open up, is really shy, can threaten like a pro, is really pretty, has amazing explanation skills, and still is unknown to most of the college, was a bit weird for Shawn. Evelyn was a mystery, and Shawn liked solving them.

Them, suddenly meeting, was just a coincidence, right ? Maybe, maybe not.

Suddenly both of them stopped laughing.

"It's weird, isn't it ?" said Evelyn, after a pause.

"We, having a normal conversation, without me flirting and you threatening ? Yeah, I think so too." said Shawn.

Evelyn nodded to which Shawn smiled.

"How come, I've never, actually noticed you, Marrion ?" said Shawn.

"Well, I like to stay in the shadows and you are always busy with your reputation, we just didn't meet.." said Evelyn, slowly.

"Oh..anyway, what are you doing here ? I mean, it's the basketball rally.." said Shawn.

"Well, Leah wanted to come and cheer for Zach, and she forced me to come. And I couldn't help but accept the opportunity to make a video clip of the whole thing.." said Evelyn.

"Oh. That makes sense." said Shawn, nodding.

"Wait a sec, isn't the basketball rally supposed to start at eleven ?" said Evelyn.

"Yeah..?" said Shawn.

"The captain of the basketball team starts the rally, right ? You're the captain, aren't you Hayes ?" said Evelyn.

"Yes, Marrion. Why'd you ask ?" said Shawn.

"Well, because, Hayes, it's already five past eleven, and you're the captain !" said Evelyn.

"Oh shit !" exclaimed Shawn.

"Run, Hayes. Before you get screwed.." said Evelyn.

"Thanks again, Marrion.." said Shawn.

They both smiled, as Evelyn made her way towards the seating area and Shawn ran to the court.

"You're late, Hayes." said the coach.

"Sorry coach..got held up.." replied Shawn.

"Right." nodded the coach.

"So, here's the schedule, guys. Make some hoops, showcase your talents, flash a boyish smile, that's it. Okay ? Okay. Let's move it people.." said the coach.

Shawn and the boys ran into the court. They ran around, making some hoops. As usual, Shawn was the star player.

Veronica and the other cheerleaders were doing the team cheer. The falcon mascot was doing some team dances. Yes, their mascot was the falcon. They were the St. John's Falcons, while the rival team were the Northwood Leopards.

Shawn was looking here and there during the game when he saw a video camera, filming the whole thing. He smiled. He looked at the girl filming. He winked at the camera, well, not at the camera, but at the girl. Evelyn looked up and smiled.

"Did Shawn Everett just wink at you, Eve ?" squealed Leah.

"What ? I don't know what you're talking about.." said Evelyn.

"Don't play dumb, sista.." said Leah, snickering.

"You think what you wanna think, I'm gonna think what I wanna think.." said Evelyn, changing the subject.

Leah quickly mumbled a 'sure' and winked at her bestie.

Shawn didn't realise that he was looking at Evelyn and smiling.

"Lost somewhere, Hayes ?" asked Zach.

"Piss off, Zach !" exclaimed Shawn.

Zach laughed.

"Hey Hayes ! Get your head in the game !" yelled Coach Patrick.

"Yes coach !" yelled back Shawn.

A few people laughed, including Evelyn and Leah.

"Yay ! Go my Shawny baby ! Whoo !" exclaimed Veronica.

"Shut up, Veronica. " said a voice from the bleachers.

A lot of people laughed, which made Veronica shrink in anger and embarrassment.

The Girl Who Wants To Help,

You do realize that whatever you're saying is not at all convincing, right ? Why would I tell you ? Well, you didn't tell people so far, I don't think you'll tell them any time soon.

So, you ready to ride on my emotional unnecessary dramatic life ? Choose wisely..

The Boy Who Might Spill His Guts,
Shawn.

Shawn didn't know why he wrote that, leaving the girl on cliffhanger.

'Maybe she would become bored and not write back..' thought Shawn.

But how wrong he was. The next day, a letter came.

Dear Shawn,

I think I convinced you well enough, or else you wouldn't have wrote back to me. And yes, I wouldn't tell people. It's our little secret. And to be honest, people would understand the difference when I'm done with you.
So, I am ready to listen to everything you've got to say. Like I said, I'm here.
Now, do you know why you've written back to me ?
Because you wanted answers. Desperately. And some part of your heart knew that I would be able to give you those. But trust me when I say that I can't do anything like that. I'll just provide you clues, but you, have to find out the answers on your own, and I know you'll be hella successful.
Trust me and hold on, because, even miracles take time..

The Girl Who Is Ready.

Shawn was shocked. He didn't what it meant. She seemed like a trustworthy person, which was surprising enough, as he had never seen her, let alone met her in real life. Well, he was ready, or he thought so. Honestly, he was scared. Scared reveal his secrets, that he had buried deep inside his hearts, and now he was going to let them out for a complete stranger whom he had never seen or met, but surprisingly, she felt familiar, like he knew her, but couldn't place a finger on it. She was a mystery, and he was going to solve it some day or the other.

Been since forever that I have updated..and tbh, it is a long chap..I mean, I do get overexcited sometimes..forgive me amigos..anyway..vote, comment and share my dear lovelies..love ya'll..😅😅🥰🥰😊😊

- Ivy..💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.7K 61
It's clearly hard to fall in love with someone when you don't know you're already falling. It's harder to fall in love with someone whom you know wo...
1.3K 113 40
[COMPLETED] The nerd falls for bad boy. The loser falls for the popular boy. The girl falls in love with her popular best friend; these are all the...
1.9K 49 42
You know how in all the stories there's a nerd or an 'average girl' who ends up with the super popular, perfect jock that gave up his player ways jus...
1.2M 24.9K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...