Gamer of the Bow (OC x RWBY)...

By netapel

Neta got bamboozled by truck-chan and gets 'The Gamer' as a result. And as a pro gamer, he knows how importan... More

Congratulations!
3 months
We're off to see the Wizard
The Wonderful wizard of Oz
The Big Apple
A Trailer
M Trailer
P Trailer
R Trailer
The bees knees
Initiation Start!
Initiation: The Sequel
First day of school
A callout post.
Oh no it's Spooky
NOTE!!!
New Story!
Guess who's back?
So, It's been a year...
Please Stop (Unless)
Rewrite is up!

Open the game!

4.7K 78 61
By netapel

"-fiction on Oh I'm here already..."

"Let's see where i am?"

Trees, A dirt road, a black wolf monster with a skull on the outside...

"A Beowolf! OH NOOOO!"

I quickly take out My Nordic Dagger and Bow

And knock an Arrow

I Aim my Bow at the wolf... And release.

The Arrow enters its eye and exits the back of its head.

+ 100 EXP

Bow proficiency + 3

"I did it. I killed my first Grimm. YES!"

"Who's there?" i heard a voice...

Oh Shit!

'Sneak' I say in my mind

"I can see you over there" The voice, now Identified as a girl said.

Dammit! My sneak skill isn't high enough!

"Are you a bandit?" I call out to the girl.

"No!" The girl calls back.

"How Do I know You're not a bandit?"

"i wouldn't be talking to you right now!"

I hear the leaves rustling and the girl sits down.

"I'm gonna sit here, I have soup..."

Dammit! She has soup! What would I do?

"Can I have some soup?" I ask.

"Sure!"

I walk out of my not so hidden cover and sit on a log in front of the girl.

"So, What are you doing here?" The girl asked.

'Observe' I think.

Name: Amber Autumn

Level: 39

Age: 17

So i don't get to see the stats of my enemies huh?

"I'm training." I say and I show her the bow.

"That's a cool looking bow, Where did you get it?" Amber the not bandit asks me.

Quick, Think of a lie!

"It's my great grandfather's. he used it to hunt a dragon, or so I'm told."

"A dragon huh?"

"Well, it's a story, Dragons aren't real. So  what are you doing here? Mugging Travelers? Banditry?" i ask Amber.

"I'm not a bandit, My name is Amber."

"That's what a bandit would say, My name is Neta"

We then sit in silence and eat our soup. Luckily I got a wooden bowl from the Gacha and Amber had some spare spoons.

"I'm just traveling around, Wanna join me?" She started.

"Sure"

We return to our soup.

"So-" Nevermind, amber has a question it seems "-Why are you training?"

Oh, I'll just tell her something...

"if I train I become strong, And If I'm strong I get money, And If I have money I don't have to work anymore."

"So you want to be a huntsmen?"

"Nope, I just want the money"

"Cool cool, I want to see the world." Oh is she telling me her tragic backstory? "You see, My semblance Is a weird thing. If I die It goes to the last woman under the age of 30 that I think of. So my guardian tries to keep me safe but I'm not a little girl, I can protect myself, I just want to be free and see the world and-"

*Caw* "Hey bird! Shut up for a sec! please continue" I tell her after shouting at a crow that was loud as hell.

"Thank you, as I was saying I want to see the world and find a boyfriend. Do you know how annoying it is to be the only girl in the group who can't come to hang out because her guardian doesn't want her to stay outside? This is my first month outside the jail he calls a home and I finally found someone to talk to. So We shall sleep here tonight and travel tomorrow. there should be a village east of here where they sell horses"

"..."

"..."

"Sure I'll join you're adventure"

"YES!" She shouts in joy.

"Shhh! The bandits will hear us"

...

There were no bandits.

Timeskip to the next day

After training by shooting arrows with my bow and slashing and stabbing with the dagger I got my first quest.

QUEST: KILL 10 GRIMM
REWARD: AURA, 10,000 LIEN

"hey Amber" I say as i turn to my travel buddy

"Hm?"

"let's kill some Grimm"

"Sure! Let's kill some monsters."

Wow that was easy.

Amber and I go to the forest and instantly spot four Beowolves.

I take my Bow and shoot the first one while Amber shoots lightning at the second one. I shot the third one before the first Arrow hit and Amber's lightning jump from the second grimm to the fourth.

+100 EXP

+100 EXP

+50 EXP

+50 EXP

Level Up!

Bow Proficiency + 2

They were all killed.

"Wow you're good with that bow"

"Thank you"

I activate sneak as we venture deeper into the forest. soon we see six more Beowolves.

Enough to finish the quest. "Wait a sec" I told amber and crouch down. I want to try something.

I knock an arrow and aim at the biggest Beowolf there.

'Steady, Steady, And..."

+500 EXP

New Skill earned: Snipe 2/100: The act of shooting from afar, The higher the skill level the higher the damage and accuracy.

'So I can get more skills like this, that's good to know."

SNIPE!

Another arrows flies towards the group of confused Grimm. it goes through the head of one and gets stuck in the shoulder of the one behind it.

+120 EXP

Snipe + 3

Bow proficiency + 1

I really need to disable these notifications.

"Now!" I shoot the third arrow, hitting the injured grimm and killing him, Amber joins and slices them with blades of wind.

+110 EXP

+40 EXP

+50 EXP

+40 EXP

Level Up!

QUEST COMPLETE!

As soon as the screen pops up saying i completed the quest I feel as if a warm wind passes over me. in the good way! As if something is hugging me and making me stronger.

lets see my stats.

'status'

Name: Neta Peleg

Level: 3

Age: 17

HP: 6,100

MP: 350

SP: 1,100

STR(Strength): 50

VIT(Vitality): 50

DEX(Dexterity): 100

INT(Intelligence): 20

WIS(Wisdom): 20

CHR(Charisma): 30

LCK(Luck): 10

Available points: 15

Active Skills:

Observe: Allows the user to see information about the target.
Cost: None.

Sneak 4/100: Allows the user to remain undetected. The Higher the skill level the harder it is for the user to be detected.
Cost: None.

Snipe 2/100: The act of shooting from afar, The higher the skill level the higher the damage and accuracy.
Cost: None.

Passive Skills:

Bow Proficiency 9/100: Allows the User to use the Bow and Arrow. The Higher the skill level the more Damage the user deals with the Bow.

Knife Proficiency 5/100: Allows the user to use the Knife. The Higher the skill level the more Damage the user deals with the Knife.

...

Wow...
Just... Wow.

So Aura more than doubles my stats.

at least I know now that 1 VIT = 25 HP/SP and the same goes for INT with MP.

I have 15 availabe points...

10 to LCK and the 5 to DEX

I check my inventory and see that the money was added. So monster's don't do drops do they? That's interesting to hear.

"Okay! that was fun! let's continue on the journey now! we should be able to get to the village before sunset"' Amber said, pulling me down from cloud nine.

"Really!? lets go then!" We both run back to the road and continue on our journey!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 270 41
When two gamers were chosen to change the course of different worlds to escape the boredom of reality, they go on a crazy adventure through the multi...
19.7K 194 20
(Reference: far cry blood dragon, the electric state, Robocop, kung fury, hololive and cyberpunk) Y/N want to be a hero in Union academy, But gets bu...
256K 4.4K 36
This story is about a gamer who got transported to the world of Remanant. He spawns in the jungle with his trusty system Mira,But there is a big mish...
59K 544 35
You are Y/N Branwen, the half brother to Ruby and cousin to Yang. After Y/N gets accepted into Beacon Academy with his cousin and half sister, Y/N me...