Our Love

Bởi queencu12

Xem Thêm

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
'This'
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Insane
Authors Note
"Our Life"

Chapter One:

1.3K 21 7
Bởi queencu12

2 years later

Carrie and I just got home from the Billboard Music Awards and we're exhausted. "Oh somethin bad..." I sang as we walked through the door.

"Do you thing people liked it?" Carrie asked me as we both walked up the stairs.

"Yes...I definitely did...I loved it." I said as she turned around to face me in the doorway of our bedroom.

"Thank you." Carrie said with a smile as I put my hand around her waist pulling her close to me.

"Your welcome." I replied before kissing her. Carrie responed the exact opposite of what I had planned. She laced her arms around the back of my neck deepening the kiss. We stepped into into our room shutting the door, not breaking the kiss.

Carrie took ahold of my hands and lead them to her back leaving them on her zipper of her dress. "Care, are you sure?" I asked looking at her seriously. Carrie nodded her head with a soft smile before kissing me again.

-In the morning

I looked down at Carrie as she slept. She looked like an angel...my angel. "Good morning beautiful." I said looking down at her as her beautiful hazel eyes fluttered open.

"Morning." She replied looking up at me with a smile. "Were you watching me sleep?" Carrie asked with a small laugh.

"I didn't want to wake you...you just looked so damn beautiful." I said with a wink.

"Since when did you start cussing?" She said raising an eye brow.

"Since it became relevant to describe your beauty." I said causing her to smile, blushing. "I love you." I said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I love you too Mikey." Carrie replied before I kissed her. When I did I felt Carries small hand slip around my bare waist. I smiled down at her as Carrie looked up at me with a faint smile streached across her lips.

"I have a surprise for you." I said kissing her on the nose.

"For what?" Carrie asked looking confused.

"Us both being home together like this..." I replied kissing her cheek. "With the tour, and my hockey schedule its nice to be home with you." I confessed still looking into her eyes. "So you stay right here..." I said slipping my pants on under the covers. "I'll be back." I said leaning over and giving her a peck on the lips before getting up and going downstairs to get the flowers I had delivered while we were asleep.

I picked up the Cali Lillie's off the front porch and brought them inside. I sat them on the kitchen table and looked around for the necklace I had bought her. I reached on top of the fridge and pulled the small black box down along with a pen.

'You mean the world to me, I couldn't imagine my life without you Princess...I love you so much!

-Mike"

I wrote on the card the went along with the flowers. I let out a breath of nervousness as I walked up the stairs. Carrie really doesn't wear any necklaces so it worrys me that she won't like the one I got her.

Its a gold heart shaped locket. In the inside it has a picture of us two together at our wedding. It was a short necklace but not a choker, just normal.

"Hey babe close your eyes." I said as I walked to the door.

"Wait a sec I'm changing." Carrie replied. She came and opened the door but had her hands over her eyes. She was wearing some sweat pants, with a shirt that was a little short so I could see a small portion of her skin in between her pants and the shirt.

Her shirt was hanging a bit off her shoulder causing it to show just enough of her collar bones, which I loved. Carries long blond hair was drapped around her shoulders, and was slightly wavy. She looked beautiful.

"Don't peak." I said as we both sat on the bed. I slid the box behind me trying to hide it from her. "Open." I said with a smile and Carrie's eyes quickly popped open.

"Mike!" She exclaimed as she looked at the flowers. They were her favorite. She took the card out of the side and began to read it. As she did a smile streached across her face. "Mike!" Carrie side before hugging me tightly. "I love you too." Carrie added as she kissed my cheek.

"One more thing." I said with a grin as I reached behind me.

"Mike!" Carrie exclaimed once more as she opened the box. I saw tears welling up in her eyes as she looked inside of the locket at the picture of the two of us. "I love it." Carrie confessed looking up at me.

"Here let me put it on you." I said taking the necklace from her hands. I put it around her neck and snapped the latch in the back then pulled her into my arms.

"Mike thank you so much, really you didn't have to do that." Carrie said looking into my eyes.

"I wanted to...for last night...congrats on the Milestone Award baby I love you." I said as I hugged her tightly.

"I love you too, but I couldn't have done it without you." Carrie replied as she hugged me back. "And thank you for going with me last night." She added as she looked into my eyes.

"It was my pleasure." I said before kissing her passionately. Carrie pulled me onto her deepening the kiss.

"Has something changed?" I asked pulling away and sitting up.

"What do you mean?" Carrie said looking confused.

"You use to not want me to touch you at all, and now...you I don't know." I said as she sat up.

"Are you saying that in a bad way?" She asked looking a little upset. Carrie has a tough skin when it comes to the media but anything else, she's completely sensitive.

"No I'm just saying you've changed a little." I said looking at her seriously. I didn't want her to think that I was saying it in any bad way. "Your probably not going to like this but we haven't had sex in a little over two years until last night, because you've pushed me away until now I don't understand." I explained, seeing her expression completely change after that.

"I'm sorry." Carrie apologized standing up.

"I didn't mean it like that I just want to know why." I said putting my hands around her waist.

"I don't know Mike...I'm sorry." Carrie said looking up at me.

"Please don't be upset about this baby, its not a big deal at all." I said gently tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I promise." I said before kissing her. When we pulled away I opened my eyes and saw a single tear fall from Carrie's eye. "Baby what did I say?" I asked hugging her tightly.

"I'm just sorry." She apologized hugging me. "I'm sorry for pushing you away for so long." Carrie said looking up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I didn't want this to happen, I didn't want you to cry." I confessed wiping her eyes gently. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset." I said before kissing her. "I wanted us to have a good day today." I confessed looking into her eyes. "I'm sorry I had to say something." I apologized before hugging Carrie.

-2 hours later

As I walked into the kitchen slowly I noticed Carrie staring at the knife stand kinda weird like, and I started to get nervous.

"Baby you okay?" I asked coming up behind her (sitting on the bar stool) and wrapping my arms around her.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking." Carrie replied not moving her gaze.

"About what?" I said sitting beside her on another bar stool.

"Nothing important." Carrie said before turning to look at me.

"You sure?" I asked placing my hand gently over hers. "You know you can talk to me...Care?" I said trying to get her attention.

"Yes, I'm fine." Carrie said taking her hand from under mind. "I was just thinking about a few things." She added as she stood up. I wondered if she was purposly looking at the knife rack or if it was just by accident.

"Promise your okay?" I said looking at Carrie seriously.

"Yes Mike I'm fine!" Carrie exclaimed before storming out of the kitchen.

"Look at me." I said taking ahold of Carrie's arm. "I know some things wrong with you, baby just tell me." I said looking into her eyes.

"Mike are you happy?" Carrie asked looking up at me seriously.

"Yes, why? Are you?" I said hugging her tightly.

"I was just wondering." Carrie replied looking up at me with those hazel eyes, I couldn't resist. I leaned down pulling Carrie's face closer to mine. I kissed her passionately as she laced her arms around the back of my neck.

"Princess, I love you." I said looking down into her eyes as we both pulled away.

"I love you too." Carrie said before I kissed her again.

"Let's go do something." I said with a smile.

"I don't want to." Carrie confessed sitting on the couch.

"Why?did I do something?" I asked sitting beside her.

"No I just want to stay here for the day." Carrie confessed resting her head on my shoulder. "Is that okay with you?" Carrie asked putting her legs over mine.

"Yeah that's fine." I replied resting my hand on her knee. Carrie laid down a bit more and her stomach was completely covered, but her chest wasn't, and I couldn't help to stare. Carrie closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. "You taking a nap?" I asked trying to take my eyes off her chest but I couldn't.

"Yeah might as well." Carrie replied opening her eyes. "Really Mike?" She said pulling her shirt up a little.

"You are so perfect." I said pulling her on my lap.

"Sure I am." She laughed sarcastically.

"You are." I replied kissing her cheek.

"My boobs are according to you." Carrie said looking upset.

"That's not what I meant." I confessed hugging her tightly.

"That's what you were looking at." She said with a sigh as she stood up.

"Baby..." I wined as she walked upstairs. "I wasn't saying it like that, I promise." I said wrapping my arms around her. "Not that there not perfect bu-"

"Oh shut up!" Carrie said smacking my arm playfully. "I wish I didn't have boobs or a butt, nothing!" Carrie said with a small laugh. "Because I feel that's all you care about lately." She added looking up at me seriously.

"Are you serious?" I asked sitting beside her. "Like really? Are you really serious?" I repeated.

"No, never mind its not important." Carrie sighed rolling her eyes.

"Carrie it really bothers me when you say stuff like that and it really hurts because you know that's not true!" I said as I felt my voice starting to raise. "You know its not! 2 years we didn't do anything, you wouldn't even let me kiss your cheek half the time, yet I still loved you!" I said yelling now. "So how dare you say something like that!" I yelled before storming out slamming the door behind me.

First Chapter yay!!❤ comment what you thing plz

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

230K 811 26
its all in the title babes 😋
1.2M 56.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
30K 2.1K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
36.8K 998 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...