My Best Friend Is My Dom (18+)

Bởi _anime_princess

🅆🄰🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶 ✧This book is mature. +18(Contains BDSM content) ✧ Contains lots and loads of swearing and cu... Xem Thêm

WARNING!!!
CHAPTER ONE(prologue)
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE

Chapter TWO

9.2K 110 14
Bởi _anime_princess

8 YEARS LATER

"Miss come back" a blonde fake bimbo yells running after me is heels.

I pray you fall on your plastic face

I spun around on my heels throwing a glare her way trying so hard not to grab her by the hair and slam her face into the elevator door. She does this anytime I come here.

"Look Mercy-"
"It's Marcy. M.A.R.C-"
"Yah yah congrats you can spell your name. Here's the thing if you stop me one more time I'll get you fired bet me. So next time you see me be a good little assistant and give me a fake smile. Ok? Bye"

I ride the elevator to the last floor humming and gently swaying to the song playing. After six years you'll think he'll change the song.

I walk and reached the huge dark double mohagany doors.
3.......2......1........

BAM!

I slam the doors wide open and walked in like I own the place.

Someone play boss bitch cuz that's what I feel like right now

"Fuck Liv why would you do that? There's something called knocking, most normal people do it" A hot but stressed looking Leo sighs behind his desk standing up and running his fingers through his already messy dark hair.
"You know I'm not going to stop. And this is payback for all those years you slam into my room screaming" I say ploping down on one of his comfy sofas I claimed years ago releasing a content sigh.

"I was just about to take my lunch break" he walks to his coat hanger for his suit.
"Nah I'm good here . You should have told me before I layed down" I hug a pillow and heard him sigh.
Suddenly I was lifted up of the couch.
"No!"I scream reaching for it but I was held tightly.
"I'll Never forgive you for taking me away from the love of my life" I fake sob into my hands as we walked into the elevator. He places me gently on my feet.
"I taught I was the love of your life"he pouted making me giggle. I reach up to fix his tie and pat down his hair before people see us in this rough situation and. start getting ideas.
"No Aiden is the love of my life"

Aiden aka counter guy aka my long term relationship boyfriend if that makes sense . Some months into our relationship I find out Aiden's farther is the mayor.
Before I left for college we got together first as friends of course and then a relationship .

Leo doesn't approve because he hates the guy well he hates ever guy. Aiden now owns an IT company
Over the years our Sparks are slowly distinguishing. It's there but not that active and explosive. The one thing about Aiden is that he's unique.

Basically he's bipolar. Over the years I've had to deal with random mood swings, sudden bursts anger for there smallest things. Imagine having a bipolar neat freak.

"Fuck Aiden." Leo growls as the elevator dinged.
"Already have." I walked out winking at the Marcy who was glaring at me but quickly stopd to wink and adjust her dress to show more when Leo walks towards her.

How is she still employed?

"Good afternoon Mr. Rossi" she says in a soft seductive tone, twirling her fake blonde hair around her fingers.

This dumb bimbo has the nails of Satan. She reminds me of the Grinch.

"I'm out for the rest of the day make sure everything is in place and send me my schedule for tomorrow. Make sure to organize the mails and send the important ones that need immediate attention" Leo says fixing his cufflinks.
"Anything else sir?" She leans forward pushing her already ridiculously large boobs up.
"Yeah" her eyes brighten up glowing light bulbs
"Stop glaring at Olivia. If you love your job I suggest you show her the same level of respect that you show me." he spins around leaving a gaping fish behind.
" Bye Marsha" I giggle and skip towards the entrance .
"It's Marcy." I hear her whine.

We walk to the parking lot and hop into his car.
"I think I love your car."I say running my hand over the smooth black leather.
"You love everything you see. You wouldn't be in love with my car if you kept the one I gave you" he rolls his eyes glaring at the road.
"I told you I'll get a new car when I want to besides that car was to flashy. Where are we going to?" I ask rubbing my rumbling tummy.
"Luigi's Diner  "he smiled . Luigi's is was our favorite restaurant since we were 4 .it's owned by Leo's uncle a short tanned man who loves to give us free food . That's another reason we love the restaurant.
I squeal and jump out of the car as we park in front of the restaurant. I barge in making the bell ring really loud.
"What the-Olivia!"I short Luigi runs towards me covered tomato soup like a toddler.
"Luigi!" I stop in front of him gently pushing him away and gesturing to remove his stained apron.
"Ok now we hug" as we hug as the bell rang and a shadow loomed over us making Luigi look up

"Leonardo! You have grown same much"he screams jumping on Leo's huge frame causing him to stumble back and release a chuckle.
"Hey Uncle Lui" he laughes as Luigi climbed down.

Yes he's that short

"You don't visit me any more now that your grown. All you business men never have time for family. This is why I own a restaurant. I make my kids work for me" he says waving his hands around.
"Come come. I'll get you a table." He led us to a clean table." I know your order . The usual, si?" We nod and he walks to the counter and yells some things in Italian.
"This place hasn't changed a bit." I look around reliving memories.
"Yah. He's still my old short uncle. Same as always  "he laughs looking at Luigi yelling at a worker as he holds a rolling pin to their face threatening to beat them with it.
" So how work going?" I ask eyeing him.
"Stressful. I have these meetings and some shipment coming in soon for a new investor. If I mess it up I'm in big trouble. They will pull away and it will cause a bit of loss to the company" I think about it for a while.
"Hey let's go to Shantel's spa. You can calm down and we can relax and just focus on us and after that we go home for some Netflix and chill" i suggest trying my best to ease him up.

"Netflix and chill?"he smirks and wriggles his perfect brows. I smack his chest lightly rolling my eyes but letting a smile slip through
"You know what I mean" minutes of chatting later our food arrive.

I have a Crock pot lasagna with white wine and Leo has a chicken Alfredo and a slice of Matzoh lasagna with a glass of white wine.
Some minutes later all plates were cleared and unfortunately no room for desert. We said our goodbyes and slipped some money into Luigi's apron pocket.

We walked into the spa ,women busy drooling over Leo and glaring at me or more like our holding hands.
We walked up to the stand.
"Hey can we get a massage for two?"I ask the receptionist snapping her out of her daze. She gives me a hateful glare.

Why is it that anytime I'm with this man my own gender turn against me?

"Yes. Will you be taking it together?" She replies eying me from head to toe.
"Yah. Can we get the couple's treatment please?" Leo asks looking around. The women gasps at his voice making him roll his eyes.

Desperate whores . I'm pretty sure most of them are married.

We walked into a changing room and into our towels. Mine wrapped around my chest and Leo's on his hips really really reaallyy low showing his V line.

He looks at me in my short towel.
"I'm beginning to like this massage idea" he walked and stopped infront of me hands folded over him sculpted stomach.
"You like it because I'm practically naked."
"No I like it because-" he was cut short by two women walking in with baskets of lotion oils and face masks.
"Umm don't you guys have any male masseuse?" Leo asks eying the women werily as they drooled over him.
"If you get a male masseuse I'll tag you gay." I said glaring at him.

    I don't want theses womens hand on him but I also don't want a guys hand on him. Heck I don't want anyone's hands on that body.

Am I possessive? yes
Do I want to rip these women to pieces? Yes
Do I like Leo? Maybe yes maybe so. Just a tiny bit.

He sighs.
"Let's get this over with." With that we lay down . After two hours of moans, sighs, deep tissue massage, facial and steam from a sauna later we were glowing and relaxed.
We walk into the car and he huffs
"I don't want to drive."he whined. This grown ass man sounds like a five year old.

"I told you not to fire the driver and the gateman and the nanny and the-"
"Ok ok I get it now. I made some discission I regret" he starts the car "at least I left the Gardner" I snort and reached for my phone turning my Bluetooth on and connection to his car. Music calms the beast

THE ROSSI MANSION

"God, I'm so tired." I say falling into the couch. Leo comes up behind me swatting my ass.
"You owe me a Netflix and chill session. Up up."
I whine rolling over
"My feet. Uppies."I pouted reading my arms giving him more room to carry me.
"You're a child"
"To the kitchen" I scream. We walk or more like he carriesvme into his kitchen that's bigger that my room and kitchen combined and that's alot cuz my room is big.
"Ok you go strip and I'll make the food." he releases a laugh
"Strip? Ok" he starts to unbuckle his pants.
"No! Out! Room now. Go change into something comfy. And bring me clothes."
"Me naked IS comfy" he smirks slowly unzipping his pants.

Ok sweet baby Jesus. GO! GO! GO!

He gets ready to yank his pants down but I throw an oven mitten at him.
"Ok ok I'm going". Minutes later we have-hot oven made pizza, caramel and butter popcorn, pint of ice cream, and candy...for me.

I set the snacks down in the movie room and turned on the large flat screen TV navigating to Netflix. Leo walks in wearing a grey hoodie with the words 'Fuck Off' in bold writings and grey joggers holding clothes in his hand
" Here" he hands me my clothes;grey hoodie like his but with the words 'Dont touch.'directly on my boobs and black leggings. I change into them and plop onto the couch.

How does he get his couches to be so soft?

"So what are we watching?" He asks reaching for a bowl of caramel popcorn and a milkshake.
"13 reasons why." episodes later , all the foods gone, and Leo is drooling on my shoulder. Suddenly my phone pings and Aiden's name popped up.

Hey babe❤️

Hey Aiden. How are you?😘

I'm good baba. Miss u tho.
Where are u?

Miss you to . I'm at Leo's.

Why? I shouldn't have gone there.
I don't trust him.
It's not late. It's just a little
After ten . You can come home .

I'm sorry I can't leave him he'll be worried.

But I'm your boyfriend

And he's my bestfriend. I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to u😉.
Read 10:13pm.

I don't know why he's so angry, he knows I always pick Leo. I stay here almost all the time it's my second home. I sigh and gently nudge the snoring troll on my shoulder.

"Five more.....hour.s" he grumbles turning the other way. I looked around me and got an idea.
Grabbing a straw and poke his ear till he grabs my wrist and threw me off the couch . I landed on my ass for once thankful for all the pillows and beanbags around us. Releasing a huff I walk to the fridge and grabbed a bottled water. I drank half of it and tiptoe back to the couch where he was back to snoring. I spilled the water on his face and bolt to my room.

"Fucking hell! Olivia!"I hear him yell as I shut the door giggling. Quickly I bolt it and locked it placing a chair in front of it.

My room

My room is decorated just for me. Everything I need from clothes to a tv to even a hot tub.
I quickly remove my clothes, turn on some sort music and fill the bath tub up with water and lavender bubbles. I eased my body into the water and released a moan as my muscles relaxes and soften. After a while I drained the soapy water and wrapped a towel around my body.

I step infront of the mirror and look at my reflection running my hands through my Raven hair. I sit on a stool and blow dried my hair putting it up in a messy bun and putting on my panties.

Don't ask why I sleep with underwear on its just something I do

I walk out and standing there is and oddly calm Leo in New dry clothes glaring at my semi nude body.

Kill me now.

・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿ _ ✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・*

I Know this isn't much but it's something. I plan on updating once or twice a week. Any ways thank for giving my story a try hope you like it.

What do you think of Aiden?
Do you think we should see more of Marcy and maybe Luigi?

Edit: This book is going through thorough editing so I'm sorry for future errors or mistakes you may encounter. I'm trying to get the story together I've honestly forgotten what it is about

Vote, comment and share

..lots of love Jaycee ❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

273K 6.2K 59
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
70.4K 3.9K 82
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
42.7K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
38.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...