Step Brother || MYG ||

By _Angelle__

Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your... More

ø¹
ø²
ø³
ø⁴
ø5
ø6
ø7
ø8
ø9
¹0
¹1
¹2
¹3
¹4
¹5
¹6
¹7
¹8
¹9
²0
²1
²2
²3
²4
²5
²6
²7
²8
²9
³0
³1
³2
³4
³5
³6
³7
³8
³9
⁴0
⁴1
⁴2 | finale*.
-*-
a sowri
not important:)

³3

5.4K 246 8
By _Angelle__

You arrived at your house and went directly to your room. Yoongi followed you and locked the door behind him.

"We were so close for being srewed," you sighed and slammed your body on your bed.

"I know," he sat beside you. "What do we have to do?"

"I also don't know. I'm sure that she'll tell our parents. I'm so scared, Yoongi."

"Don't. We have to do something."

"Like what? Beg her to shut her mouth?" You raised a brow. "I'm so stressed."

Yoongi embraced you and kissed your cheek, "I'm so sorry for bringing you in a disaster. I'm sorry for letting you suffer like this. I'll accept if you'll break up with me to set you free from all the problems. Iㅡ"

You pushed him and placed your hands on your hips then glared at him, "You want me to break up with you just to solve this problem? The answer is a big NO. We can face it. We can fight, together. And please, don't blame yourself. I love you and that will never fade. If you don't feel the same to me, then ㅡ"

He hugged you tightly that even an air can't flow.

"Don't say that. I love you. I'm sorry, I'm just worried that you're stressed now. I love you, okay?"

You hugged him back, "I love you too."

He pulled out, stared at your eyes, "You're right. We can face this. We'll fight, together."

"Good. Now get out! I need to change and to sleep. Tomorrow is school day."

He chuckled and kissed your lips, "Good night, my queen."

"Good night, my king."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 37
Sequel is out now. Go and read it...... Mrs. Lee is a very rich woman who worked in the company of Mr. Kim as his secretary. They both are dating eac...
474K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
563K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...