Gerard Way Imagines (Fluff On...

By KelliNCYDE

◇Requests closed◇ Started: July 26, 2020 Ended: July 27, 2021 More

horror movies and cuddles
concert night
im not anything special
im not normal sugar
partners in crime
cuddles
prom and bullies
crying confession
who cares what you look like, i love you
i love you more then comic books, dont worry
i dont love you... or do i?
if only she knew voodoo like i do
creep
aim for the head
aim for the head 2
yander
yander 2
i could cuddle you forever
teacher way
quik little imagine
start to fall
please read
Bully
Step dad
request pls
vampires
Never Do That Again
please read
Please Read
Party Poison (No I Cant Come Up With A Better Name)
Im ending this book in a couple days
Black Parade
Uh read plssss
Read pls
my dumbass keeps changing my mind 💀
After Tour Cuddles
Ending

if only she knew voodoo like i do 2

328 5 1
By KelliNCYDE

⚠ fluff lots of fluff ⚠

Your POV

I awoke on a bed... A really comfy one. I snuggle into the sheets but then I realize that I'm not in my bed I'm in someone else's bed. They have black and red bed sheets and blanket.

I turn around in the bed and jump when I see that same man from last night sitting there watching me with wide eyes.

'Creep' I thought. He came closer and sat on the bed. By know I was at the edge of the bed I would've fallen off if it weren't for the wall that was stopping me. He got really close to me like really fricken close. He brot his hand up to my face. I flinched back. A normal person would move there hand back if someone flinches but he didnt he just kept moving his hand closer to my face.

He placed his hand on my cheek. Then skirked. He lightly started rubbing my cheek with his thumb. He placed his thumb on my lip and rubbed it. I leaned into his touch but stopped when I realized what I was doing. I kinda liked his touch though its calming and his hand was really worm. Ugh why am i thinking like this he kiddnaped me.

He slowly started to lean in. I did to. Evengily our lips touched. It was a sweet kiss I liked it. I slowly started to feel sleepy the last thing I hear him say was: I've got you under a spell a love spell. (That last sentence was really cheasy)

Please request I have literly 0 ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 79 23
Some frerard oneshots that I wrote when I was bored. No smut Fluff, maybe some angst I will put trigger warnings if necessary Requests open I updat...
2.7K 7 10
Mostly smuts but I do fluff too Gerard way, Frank iero, Vic Fuentes and Ryan Ross mostly, female reader, I take requests SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR CREDI...
13.5K 198 35
Me and Gerard have been friends for a really long time. We're both juniors at Belleville high school. We both tend to get in a lot of trouble and g...