creep

Female reader

Warning: old creepy dude, Gerard kicking old creepy dude in head😀

For midnightgee hope ya like it.

Your POV

Right know I'm walking down the street to go to an MCR concert I'm so excited. But there is one thing thats bothering me, there's this old creepy man that keeps following me. At first I thought we were just going the same way but he's been following me for about an hour.

I was almost at the concert. once I got there I showed the guy at the door my ticket and walked in. A sigh left my lips as I walked to the front of the stage there surpriseingly wasn't anyone here yet.

A couple people walked in and couple more until the place was full of screaming teens.

It was finally time for the concert they all came out onto the stage. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around it was that old creepy man. I cringed.

He put his arm around my shoulders I trued to get him to let go but it didnt work. He started leaning really close to my face at that I snapped and started yelling at him to leave me alone but he wouldn't stop bugging me.

Gerard took nodise and stopped everyone in the band. He started yelling at the guy to leave me alone but he still didnt stop.

Gerard came down off the stage and kicked the guy in the head it was quit the seen to see. He got some really big muscley man go take the old dude outside.

Gerard walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Are you OK?" He asked I nodded to stunned to say anything.

He went back onto the stage and finished with the concert.