Journey Back From Anorexia

By Recluse_City

Fight anorexia, claw at it, and spit in its face. Be on your journey back from this devilish disorder. There... More

Journey Back From Anorexia
Dear Mum
Dear Sophie
Dear Finn
Dear Finn
Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Dear Finn
Dear Sophie
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10

Entry 7

200 7 0
By Recluse_City

I heard there's a new trend..well not all that new its just it only recently got a label

"Thigh gap"

I had one of those...have one of those but I'm getting better I swear.

Sophie's had her birthday and I'm so scared she will want this too just like I did but only this time she will KNOW what she wants even with blogs and pictures an excersie routines glorifying this.I learnt that some people naturally have a thigh gap but a lot of girls and women can't ..I don't know if Sophie can naturally have one or if she can't.But either way I just want her to live her life and not pick at food and throw up down the toilet and become a mathematician because you are constantly subtracting and dividing calories..

She needs to know she is who she is and she should never make the mistake i did,and then it will seem like you have more ribs than the stars in the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
678K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
170K 3.7K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
79.3K 3K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.