I'm gonna be the only Hashira...

By LightDrazirahc

Being reborn into the world of Kimetsu no Yaiba shouldn't be too bad... right... right Disclaimer: I don't ow... More

Prologue
New Body who Dis
Exploration
2 Years have Past
Finally the Training Arc
I see dead People
The Final Selection
First Mission
The Doctor and The Simp
A Ronin Demon
Attack of Spider Family
New Pillar who Dis
ZANGETSU
Filler Episode while Shika perfects Con. TCB
Trains are Bad News
When Crossdressing Goes Wrong
Filler till Tanjiro Recovers
The Swordsmiths, The Pillars, And The Moons
The Second Training Arc Part 1
The Second Training Arc Part 2
The rage of Lightning
Speedrunning Upper Moons
Defeating the Demon King
The Future of My Outcomes
Moya Gaiden

I unlocked my First Companion

8.9K 197 29
By LightDrazirahc

Shika's POV
Tanjiro started speaking to Zenitsu's sparrow, while Zenitsu bothers a female demon slayer. Tanjiro picked up Zenitsu and berated him, intensely. I walked up to the female demon slayer, because I only remember a regular girl being bothered by Zenitsu.

"Sorry for him bothering you, so what's your name and what are you doing here?" I asked.

"My name is Moya Hokkaido and I am on a mission to slay demons." she answered.

It shocked me to what her name, then I remembered she suppose to be my companion on this journey, so all 4 of us have the same mission and the timeline is slowly being altered into my favor. Nice, I looked back towards Tanjiro and Zenitsu, still being loud and arguing.

"Hey you 2, we have a mission to accomplish, people can be in danger!" I said

"Oh right, sorry Shika-kun." responded Tanjiro.

Our journey towards the Tsuzumi Mansion has started, I took the lead as going in front towards that direction and noticed Moya following us. I know we'll meet Inosuke there, but the more the merrier, I seriously gotta get my kills up if I wanna be a Hashira, this Haori won't be a bluff sooner or later. I noticed Moya having a conversation with Tanjiro while avoiding Zenitsu, Tanjiro gave both of them a riceball/Onigiri, I should probably eat to, I reached for my pocket and ate one. Ruining my peaceful time was a crow telling us to hurry, I breathed in and out and began sprinting at an incredible speed, leaving Tanjiro and the others behind, but Moya quickly followed me, in surprised she could catch up so easily. I eventually arrived but to late, as I know that someone's gonna be flying out that window sometime soon. Moya arrived right behind me, she's nearly out of breath, Observe time to see what she's made off.

Name: Moya Hokkaido
Level: 30
Occupation: Demon Slayer
Rank: Mizunoe
Title: Tsugoku of The Mist Pillar
HP: 800
MP: 700
——————————————————————
Strength: 40     Vitality: 70
Agility: 60     Breathing: 60
Sense: 30     Endurance: 45
——————————————————————

Current Skills
Passive Skills
Berserker[Lv:1]

Active Skills
TCB[Lv:2]
Mist Breathing[Lv:2]
MB 1st Form[Lv:2]
MB 2nd Form[Lv:Max]
MB 3rd Form[Lv:2]
MB 4th Form[Lv:2]
MB 5th Form[Lv:2]
MB 6th Form[Lv:Max]
MB 7th Form[Lv:Max]

Items
Hairpin
Nichirin Katana(White with Lotus Hand Guard)
Necklace

Nice, she's at least near my level, which means she won't be much of a problem, I looked back and saw Tanjiro and Zenitsu finally arriving, after sprinting after us. Tanjiro investigated the house and noticed and talked to the 2 bystanders standing by the house. The drums can be heard from the demon which name I believe is Ryōgai or Kyōkai, I don't remember, but he's the drum demon. The body flew out the window, but Moya caught him in time and Tanjiro came to his aid, only to have him died from his wounds. Suddenly a roar shook the area, I immediately thought it was a Hollow with a heavy amount of spiritual pressure, but this isn't bleach. I walked up towards the door ready to enter and waited on Tanjiro, Moya, and Zenitsu. He left Nezuko with the 2 siblings and all of us entered the mansion, Tanjiro discussed his injuries to the group and Zenitsu freaks out. The 2 siblings come inside and now Tanjiro and the girl are gone. I proceeded to dash off to somewhere in the house, soon Moya followed after me, this could be a chance to test her abilities against Demons. A emergency quest suddenly appeared, and I stopped in my tracks to check it.

Kill all Demons in your way
Moya has joined your Party
Demon in Mansion 10/10
Reward: 10+ stats in all categories[This applies for Moya]
Accept/Decline

I accepted the quest, like I didn't have a choice, but the reward is great. I continue running threw the halls of the mansion, only for 10 seconds later I encounter a demon, I didn't want to stop running so I drew my sword and sliced its head in one motion, Moya was surprised and kept running with me. 1 down 9 to go, well since I don't know if it's including the Drum, Tongue, and Horned demon, I guess it won't matter, since they'll all die anyway.

Tanjiro's POV
This demon keeps changing the gravity of the room, it's annoying, I look over to Teruko and see the Boar Slayer stepping on her. I moved to her and knocked him off immediately, cradling her in my hers, the Boar slayer kept trying to attack me. All the sudden the ground was sliced like bear claws, by the Tsuzumi Demon, then we transported into a different room. Teruko was scared, to move on, I checked the outside hall and found a dead body towards my right, I grabbed Teruko and moved left, eventually finding another Human who is Teruko's brother. He was injured so I pulled out Urokodaki's special ointment and applied it to him. He told me the story of what happened to him and my crow informed us of what rare blood is. The Tsuzumi demon was approaching, I plan to take him on in a different room, while keeping the siblings safe. As soon as the demon arrives I charged towards him, but he flips the room, making my footing unstable each second. I got a good angle on him but he strikes his middle drum, so I had to dodge his claw attack, dodging it only makes my body more painful, but I can withstand it, a second of hesitation means absolute death. Water breathing has 10 forms so I can adapt to any situation, with all I might I keep dodging his attacks. I told him I wasn't going to give Kiyoshi to him, and he striked all his drums, moving the room frantically and attacking at the same time. I can barely touch the ground and I'm getting dizzy, suddenly he has 5 claws instead of 3. I take shallow breaths and reinforce my legs muscles to dodge his attacks, with no effort it worked, now time for the killer attack. Total Concentration Water Breathing, Ninth Form: Splashing Water Flow, Turbulent, with this technique, I was able to get close to him with enough speed, right up into his face, I complimented him before taking his life in one swing. The pain on my body increased after using a technique like that while injured. I talked to him for a little bit before his head disintegrated and I extract his blood for Tamayo, suddenly a cat appeared, guessing it was sent to collect the blood, I put it into it's bag and it disappeared in a few seconds. I have to go find Teruko and Kiyoshi.

Shika's POV
Moya and I have successfully executed 6 demons, then I noticed a number suddenly went down, but we did nothing, so my theory was correct it's based on the demons inside the house. That means that Zenitsu already killed the Tongue demon, leaving Kyōtai, and the Horned Demon that Inosuke kills. Moya and I come to a stop as both of us eye a demon down in the hall, the counter goes down again leaving only 2 left. I walked towards the demon menacingly until it tries to run away, but Moya chases it down and ends it life. Leaving me with 5 kills and she has 2, I allowed her to get the kill after I wouldn't let her steal mines from earlier. Both of us suddenly made it outside where we both come into contact with Zenitsu, who I believe have just woken up. Suddenly Inosuke barges through, knowing he's going for nezuko, I had my hand on my blade. Though Zenitsu is protecting the box, I was contemplating whether to help him or not, this will build his courage, Inosuke keeps kicking the boy, causing him to bleed, I could see Moya about to step in, but I held her back, as Tanjiro arrived. I could sense Tanjiro's anger and continued to watch from the sidelines, Tanjiro finally engages Inosuke with such speed to start off with and breaking his bones with a single punch. I watch as both of them engage in hand to hand combat, with Inosuke wild fighting style, he has the advantages but Tanjiro's defense is greater than his offense. Tanjiro ended the battle with headbutt because after that Inosuke introduced himself before passing out. I forgot about my new stats, Status.

Status
Name: Shika Akiyama
Level: 32
Occupation: Demon Slayer
Rank: Mizunoto
Title: Future 10th Hashira
HP: 1,050
MP: 1,050
——————————————————————
Strength: 109     Vitality: 105
Agility: 109     Breathing: 105
Sense: 109     Endurance: 113
——————————————————————
One For All 25% Full Cowling: 90% Risk
Shikai Progression: 0%
Current Skill Points: 0

Current Skills
Passive Skills
Enhanced Sense[Lv:Max]
Prediction[Lv:1]
Kenjutsu[Lv:1]

Active Skills
Observe[Lv:3]
OFA[Lv:10]
Full Cowling 1-5%[Lv:Max]
Full Cowling 6-10%[Lv:Max]
Full Cowling 11-25%[Lv:1]
Flying Raijin[Lv:Max]
Flying Thunder God Breathing[Lv:Max]
FTG Forms[Lv:Max]
Total Concentrated Breathing[Lv:4]

Occupation Skills
Rank Check[Lv:Max]

Items
Riceballs x3
Nichirin Katana(Zangetsu)
Fox Mask

Wow I'm really strong, in no time, I'll live up to that title, I'm growing at a fast rate. I can only guess Hashira will be level 100 or near that amount, I still have a long way to but, I guess i can do it before the Train arc, then Muzan will definitely fear my power, I may even past Gyomei as the Strongest. Inosuke suddenly woke up it knocked me from my daze as I notice that the others were hurrying a body.

It was sunset and now it's time to go into the safe Haven on this journey and take a needed rest. As the crow wants all of us to descend the mountain and Zenitsu keeps clinging to Shoichi, the crow gave the eldest a wisteria charm, since he has marechi blood. As we descend the mountain the bucking of Tanjiro and Inosuke annoys everyone else. We finally reach an inn for the others injuries to heal, we all are welcome. Moya had a separate room and all of us were given clothes and food, I ate all my food as quickly as I can before Inosuke eats it, then we arrived into our rooms and I take my futon into the farthest corner to avoid Inosuke. A doctor came and examined all of us, only I have no injuries, I go to sleep as fast as possible trying to avoid the noise that would unravel in just a few minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ π₯𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π›πž π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 | slow...
38.9K 1.7K 25
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN ▫️Strong Langua...
37.7K 1.2K 33
STATUS: UPDATING ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš Kimetsu no Yaiba | Tokito Muichiro Mizuki, an unlucky girl who got transmigrated from the real world to the world of Kimets...
9.6K 349 14
β˜†------------------------------β˜† This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...