THE FALL OF ROSENROT STATION

By KaneCaston

When a deepspace research facility goes silent the company sends Even Tennec to investigate. Here he finds an... More

ROSENROT
ONTO THE BEACH
ALONE I
ALONE II
LEVEL 17
LOST
HUNTED
GETTING NOWHERE
TRACKING
FIRST BLOOD
ALIEN
HOSTILES
DUBIOUS GRACE
GUARDIAN
BEHIND ENEMY LINES
AFTERBIRTH
VALLEY OF SHADOW
SYNTHETIC
DARKNESS FALLING
A SHORT WALK
THE SPINDLE
LAB 17
PROMISES
MORENO
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
HEART OF DARKNESS
DEEP BLUE
AGAINST A BACKGROUND
OBSERVATION
CANULA
AMOS SENTRI
THE THING
PROCEDURE
ALGEBRAIC
MACHINE
AIC LOG
LUNCH
DEMON
AFTER MATTER
GOLD
A PRAYER
OPEN DOOR
BY HER GRACE
FRACTURED
RUINATION
KILLING FIELD
MYANMAR
BALANCE
LAST LIGHT
MUSOC
THE NOSALIS
RUSE
DICTUS
MOVING FORWARD
EIGENGRAU
#000000
MOTION
SILENCE OF DARKNESS
LOAVES AND FISHES
THE ARTIST
SACRUM
JUNE
ARCOLOGY B
AMBUSH
ATTENTION
TASTE
Dyson
NATURE
THE TERROR
HOLDE
EN PASSE
ON RAILS
THE ALTERNATIVE ROSTER
EMBRYO
SHEOL
TRAP
THE FIVEFOLD PATH
THE LIGHT
BEACH
558
OLD FRIENDS
ENEMIES
SHADES
THE DELUGE

EPILOGUE

19 1 0
By KaneCaston

This is the end, or thereabouts, of book one.

This is a first draft, published directly after I wrote each chapter without any editing or polishing or even spell check.

Therefore you will find errors. You will find things that don't make sense.

The next stage is for me to rewrite the draft. I will fix errors in grammar spelling and also story errors effecting continuity and how things in the story fit together. I will also be changing the names of characters and changing technologies and how the things of this universe fit together.

There will be new scenes and new landscapes including a space walk.

Finally I will be cutting some parts and fleshing out other parts and extending the end into a true epilogue. I have not yet decided what Even Tennec would do next. I know what the old Even would do but Even has evolved and changed and now he is becoming unpredictable. Will he stay and help the inhabitants of the station or will he abandon them to their fate and go after Rothschild's son as per his mission. Maybe something in between.

This then sets up the second book. I plan for it to be on the surface of the nearby planetoid where the first fossil biomorphs were found. They will leave the dark tunnels and corridors behind and exchange them for a frozen desert landscape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 92 34
"Trespassing in a commoners home is 1 year in prison...2 if you're discovered to be a thief. The laws on Crex are pretty strict... but to trespass in...
Immune By Amy J.

Science Fiction

167K 12.2K 34
*THE UNEDITED VERSION* Beware of typos, errors, and general mistakes. This is a very, very rough draft. "I live in a place called Compound 4. We are...
230K 9.8K 34
When an Alien ship came to anchor just outside Earth's atmosphere and contacted humans for the first time, the whole planet was in an uproar. People...