A War For Power (2015)

By True_Wolf

*This story has been discontinued. If it interests you, please read the rewritten version. You can find it on... More

Chapter 1 Hiding
Chapter 2 The Dogs
Chapter 4, Submit Or Die, Pup
Chapter 3, The Dark Valley
Chapter 5, Forest oh forest
Chapter 6 Really And Chapter 7 the Other Side
Chapter 8, Hunted
Chapter 9, Choices?
Chapter 10, What We Do Now
Chapter 11 Blood
Chapter 12, Meeting
Chapter 13, Shift
A/N
Chapter 14 Forward
A War For Power (Rewritten)

Description

82 4 0
By True_Wolf

When the world goes into a war for power, all the werewolves are said to be dead... But in the mist of the war Tenna lives in secret as she is one of the last five werewolves, she knows where all of them are as none of know where she is, her brother hiding in the woods, two fighting with the wanna be king of the world ruthless Han Row. But as she watches the other one who fights for the loving king she notices that he is treated like an omega by the humans... She is soon called by the king Wesslie to help them in the war as they start to loose. Her biggest secret is the key for the king to take rule again, for she is the Moon Wolf the strongest werewolf known to the universe. As time starts to run out she has to choose a side, but she knows that she can't choose what side to fight for if she chooses one her mate and or brother might be fight for the other... But she might just have to kill them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 3K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life. There are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...
4.3K 95 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
39 0 12
A conspiracy hidden in lies. A world being threatened to change. An Alpha who can't believe the rumors. David lives in a world that he hadn't known e...
4.2M 110K 51
Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until I finish the new version for anyone who...