CHIM - Sin In Secret Lesbian...

Από ArtistWriter

Περισσότερα

<Part 1>
<Part 2>
<Part 3>
<Part 4>
<Part 5>
<Part 6>
<Part 7>
<Part 9>
<Part 10>
<Part 11>
<Part 12>

<Part 8>

2.3K 68 6
Από ArtistWriter

-Chapter Eight-

-Author's POV-

Kimberley's eyes land on the Geordie beauty lying in her arms. It was morning and it was a happy morning for her - she was waking up with the love of her life. The earth could be shaking, the world could be breaking and it wouldn't faze her. Everything that she's ever needed is sleeping her arms in this very moment. The sun is shining against the olive tone skin her girlfriend radiated ever so effortlessly. She tenderly brings her lips to Cheryl's - kissing those lips she craved. She always found herself daydreaming of them - the lips that belonged to her.

"B-Baby?" Cheryl croaks in her sleep. She hoped it was Kimberley's lips upon her - she didn't want to wakeup if it was just a dream.

"Good morning" Kimberley smiles, both of them emit a sleepy grin upon their faces. Cheryl's fingers comb through her girlfriend's blonde honey locks - bringing her in for another kiss. Puffy lips working in a slow and sensual rhythm. They were always so gentle and caring with each other - falling in love further with each touch.

"I was dreaming of you" Cheryl whispers. Her dazed brown orbs look into the eyes that held love and desire - love and desire for Cheryl. She catches her reflection in the enchanting blue-greys - she finds herself smiling. She's lost in the moment, the eyes of Kimberley cast her away into a world filled with want and need.

"Tell me about it" The deep husky tone brings her back to reality. She kisses her before letting Kimberley into her dreams.

"We were somewhere tropical.. You were wearing white.." She raises her lips to Kimberley's ear "I married you once again" She places a kiss against her ear.

"And did I say yes?" Kimberley giggles. She shuffles further in bed - taking Cheryl into her arms. Their naked bodies taking comfort in each other's arms.

"Mhm.. Like the way you kept saying yes last night" Cheryl giggles. She kisses Kimberley's exposed chest - trailing light kisses up to her lips. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was something many craved - many craved their lover's attention. Their heart lines were connected as one.

"Don't go today" Cheryl begs. She readjusts herself - resting upon her girlfriend. Kimberley pouts, and wraps her arms around Cheryl - holding her closer.

"Baby.. I have to.. But I'll see you at rehearsals later on today"

"We can go together. You don't have to go home.. Baby please" Cheryl was clingy. She was a stubborn, hardheaded Geordie and she always seemed to get her way with Kimberley - always. That's what love did to you, she was so in love with Cheryl that she tended to allow her to have control.

"Okay.. if that's what you want. I'll need to call Justin though" She ignores the brunette beauty's fallen face and reaches over to the bedside table for her phone.

"Why do you have to call him?" She whispers. Her face is distraught - like a child confessing their jealousy.

"Because he's my boyfriend at the end of the day Chez" She holds Cheryl tighter. She could feel her body tensing up in her arms - she wasn't going to allow her to leave her touch. She dials Justin's number and presses her phone against her ear.

"Hello?" Justin's voice echoes through the headset.

"Hey Jay-"

"It's nice to know you remember my number! Where are you? You didn't bother calling or texting me last night!" Kimberley sighs. She really wasn't in the mood to argue with him this morning - although she knew she was at fault. Cheryl's hidden herself in the crook of Kimberley's neck - placing tender kisses every so often.

"I came over Cheryl's after rehearsals -"

"Of course you did. Why don't you just fcking date her instead!" Kimberley couldn't help but giggle and with Cheryl kissing her neck - it wasn't doing her any good.

"Will you be home tonight?" He calms down. The sound of Kimberley's giggle gets a smile to appear on his lips.

"Yeah.. Reckon so. Don't know what time rehearsals will be over but I should be home tonight" Cheryl jolts up and shakes her head. She was yet again staying home alone and she needed her Kimberley - she'd always need her.

"But I'll send you a text if the plans change.. I better go. We have rehearsals" She ends the call. She never did like talking to him when she was around Cheryl - she knew how jealous the Geordie could get.

"You have to stay here tonight" She whispers. Her eyebrows knitting together as her pout formed.

"Baby-"

"Baby please.. Please Kimba.." She brings her lips over to Kimberley's - hovering to the touch. Their lips a hair apart.

"If you kiss me.. Then you have to stay" She kisses her. She couldn't resist her lips for long - and Cheryl knew that. Their kisses are always passionate and filled with love, they project their desire for each other with each kiss, with each touch - they ran away to another world when their lips touched.

"Mmm Stay.. Stay" Cheryl murmurs between kisses.

"I'll stay"

--

It was the way her soul dances along with her body, it was the way her radiant smile eased itself into her bubble - brightening up her day. She settles on the studio floor, she takes a break from the dancing and singing for a bit - simply watching Cheryl. She loved watching her dance and laugh along with her best friends - the best friends who were in the dark.

"Kimba! Come dance with us!" Cheryl shouts across the studio. Kimberley shakes her head with a chuckle, she drinks her water and doesn't budge - she was warn out. She never did know how Cheryl had all this energy - never burning out.

"Yeah Kimba.. Come on" Nicola mocks Cheryl, getting a slap to the arm. They always had this little banter circling in the group - teasing the secret couple. Kimberley didn't mind it, she always loved the way Cheryl got worked up - afraid someone would find out. She watches Cheryl spin around in circles, and it was then she'd realize just how much she loved her - she'd given herself up completely to her.

"Kimbaaaaa" Cheryl giggles whilst spinning. Nobody seemed to be fazed by Cheryl - she's had Kimberley in a trance. The girls were so used to Cheryl and Kimberley's affection and attention towards each other - nobody thought anything of it. Nobody looked too into the touches, and kisses 'They are best friends' 'Cheryl and Kimberley are wifey's'

"Come stoppp meeee" Kimberley gives in. She goes straight to the Geordie - surprising her when she throws Cheryl over her shoulder. She gets a squeal followed by those musical giggles she loved so much - she'd forever flutter with butterflies to those giggles.

"Ba- Kimba put us down!" She doesn't stop laughing, she loved when Kimberley would throw her over her shoulder - she loved how she held her so firmly. So safely.

"Girlie night at my place tonight" Nadine announces whilst clearing up her stuff. The couple wanted an intimate night, but they couldn't reject their friends for the second time - they've found themselves doing it often.

"Me and Lumpa doodle will be there"

"Kimba! Did you just call us a lump!?" She playfully smacks her girlfriends' voluptuous backside - getting a squeal from the blond.

"Sarah can you get me the passion fruit mix? You know the one you got last time?" Cheryl speaks whilst hanging upside down - completely unbothered with her position. Her face - facing Kimberley bum.

"You got it Chez! I'll see you girls later" The girls hurry out of the studio - leaving the couple alone.

"Will you let me down now? The blood is rushing to my head and I think I might pass out" Kimberley chuckles at how dramatic her girlfriend was - she sets her back down to her feet. She gives her a kiss to the forehead and collects their things for them.

"I wanted to spend the night with you.. Just us.. No clothes" Cheryl purrs in Kimberley's ear.

"We do have two hours to spare. I kind of wanted to cuddle for a bit.. Just talk before going to Nadine's" Kimberley speaks whilst packing the rest of their things. There were a million things Cheryl loved about her girlfriend, and each day another reason would add on - this being one. She loved the simplicity of being held by her girlfriend, talking for a few hours - or until the early hours. She loved everything there was to her, she just wished things were different - she wished she were hers.

"No shower Miss Walsh?" Cheryl asks. She allows Kimberley to walk them out to the chilly night - the wind kisses their sweaty skin. They had worked their arses off tonight.

"We'll have one at home.. Here let me help you in" She was always so attentive with Cheryl. She was so caring, her touches and kisses were indescribable - she'd get lost in the moment. She'd always find herself getting lost when kissing her, touching her - breathing her.

"Could you get me a McDonald's on the way home? I'm really hungry" Cheryl pouts. For a moment she was going to choose her words - but she remembered she was with Kimberley. If she were with Ashley she'd never ask him to stop for a meal, she'd never ask him for anything - he'd be the one asking.

"Course" Their fingers lace together in such a gentle and elegant manner it would make anyone fall in love at the sight. Many envied a love like this, a love so strong and firm loads would dream and hope to be enchanted by a love like this. She doesn't ask what Cheryl wants, she knows everything there was to her, she knew her likes and dislikes - she knew everything. A lover listens, a lover pays attention to all the details, to all the words being voiced from the lips they kiss.

"Baby open up" Cheryl coos. She feed Kimberley whilst she drives, placing kisses against her sweat stained neck - she never did sit in her seat. She never could keep her hands to herself, it was a magnetic force keeping them gravitating towards each other - it was uncontrollable.

"Want a chip?" Cheryl asks. She cheekily places a chip half way in her mouth - as soon as Kimberley stopped at a red light.

"Mm Cheryl flavored chips?" Kimberley giggles. She accepts the fry - kissing her in the process. Exchanging each other's salty saliva. She nibbles and sucks on the geordies lower lip - getting those musical giggles once again.

"Kimbaaa" She whines.

"Fine! Finish your meal.. We're almost home. Shower with?" Kimberley keeps her focus on the road, she can feel her girlfriends smile - it radiated out of her so effortlessly. It would light up any room, any sky - anytime of day or night. She was the light, she was the star - she was the sun. she was everything to Kimberley and it terrified her. It terrified her with the hold a human had on her - someone holding so much power terrified her.

"Shower sex with Kimba bear.. Wouldn't want anything else"

--

Their body's rage had finally calmed down. They hold each other under the shower - bringing back their breathing. Cheryl loved the way her girlfriends eyes were always dazed after the orgasm she'd give her - breathtaking.

"God you're so beautiful" Cheryl speaks over the powered shower. The sound of heavy droplets hitting the tiled flooring echoes into the glassed shower. The steam fogging up their world.

"I love you, you know" Kimberley confesses. She places a kiss upon her lovers' lips - lingering them.

"So much" She adds.

"I would do anything for you.. Absolutely anything" Kimberley was trying not to get emotional, because once she got going there was no stopping - there was no stopping when it came to Cheryl. She could go on forever talking about her love - It was passion. The passion she created with just one look, the sparkling brown orbs that only ever-projected love for her.

Cheryl wordlessly turns off the shower, the silence isn't awkward - they stay in the waterless shower. They just needed to hold each other; they needed to kiss each other with tenderness - with love.

"You.. You are love" Cheryl whispers. They enjoyed nothing more than exchanging sweet nothings to each other, that's what lovers did - they confessed their love for each other. Everyday was a love confession for them, a day wouldn't pass without texts or calls letting each other know how much they meant to each other. Because their days wouldn't begin without that text or call.

"Close your eyes.. And imagine a world together. Just me and you." Cheryl wanted to runaway. She wanted to convince her girlfriend there was no life here - there was no life without each other.

"But that would mean I'd lose sight of you.. Let me just look at you" Flawless. Kimberley thought to herself. She'd never witnessed such beauty - natural beauty. She loved Cheryl with makeup, but god did she love her without. They never did get uncomfortable with each other's stares, in fact they loved it. They loved just looking at each other; they loved memorizing every detail god granted them with.

"Let's not go tonight. Let's go somewhere.. Just you and I-"

"People will see. We can't Chez.. And we promised the girls" She nods. She didn't want another argument - the tug and pull. The stay and don't go method never worked - she listens instead. They help each other get dressed that night, kissing each other with each item placed upon their modesty - because kisses healed everything.

"Don't.. Don't wear any makeup tonight" Kimberley stops her. This gets Cheryl's heart racing, no one has ever looked at her the way Kimberley would look at her - especially without an ounce of makeup. Ashley didn't like her natural - he liked her caked with makeup.

"Not even a bit of mascara?"

"Not even a twinge of mascara.. You don't need that" She pulls her back in her arms. Kissing her before the night began.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης