the unknown β†  stiles stilinsk...

By simplybilinski

" I know people are temporary... ..but can you be permanent?" Stiles-a boy who's sarcastic Olivi... More

quick a/n
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty- three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-four
forty-five
SEQUEL

forty-three

2.8K 70 16
By simplybilinski

☾☾☾

☾☾☾

Chapter forty-three✓

The room was a blinding white that made Olivia's eye's water as soon as she opened them.

"Son of a-"

A splitting headache cut its way into her head as she started to sit up. Her hands braced herself against the cold white tile floor that she had passed out on. As her vision cleared up, Olivia extended her arms out in front of her and felt her hands hit a cool surface. Glass surrounded her on four sides, only visible by the faint distortion of light. Beyond the glass box was a white expansive room that appeared endless.

Panic erupted in her chest. The last thing that she could remember was letting it in. She clenched her jaw and her eyebrows drew together — where was Stiles?

She whipped her head around the small space she was in, looking for any way out. It was impossible. She was being held captive in her own mind, well, she guessed that since the nogitsune had probably taken over her physical form, therefore, banishing her here.

The glass box that held her captive was a small space, but enough to lay down and sit in it while having space around her. She was going to go insane in here all by herself. The lack of colorful surroundings was already hurting her eyes. The scariest thing wasn't the never ending color white, not the fact that she was a hostage in her own mind, but time: who knew how time worked in this place?

The more she paced inside the glass cube, the more she regretted the decision. It wasn't like she had a choice. It was either this or a hole in Stiles's head, and that was worse than whatever this white cube of hell was. She had to find a way to get out and fast before any damage could be done. Her plan was to somehow outsmart the nogitsune from the inside out, but it proved to be a little bit harder than in theory.

It was then when one of the sides of the box lit up. She swiveled around to face that particular side and saw that something was being projected onto the side of the box.

Olivia watched as the picture became more clear and focused, seeing it as if it was in first person. Her eyes scored over the video that was starting, noticing how the scenery looked a lot like her high school. The video was wavering, going in all different direction like it as someone's eyes-

That was when the realization hit her harder than ever.

Olivia was looking out of her own eyes. She was watching what was happening as the nogitsune was in control of her body. And there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Oh, that's fucked.

☾☾☾

While Olivia was imprisoned in her own mind, the nogitsune had taken full control over her body. It was a glorious entrance for the demon. Being faced with such delicious raw emotions fueled it like no other. It was right to have chosen her the moment she crossed the threshold that night, right to have sensed such anguish and anger within one person.

So, now that it was in her body, it could embrace those emotions, feeding off of them, enhancing every ability, thought, and sense it had. Truly divine.

The pavement Olivia was walking on could have been made of gold for all she knew, paving her way to ultimate power. There was no word to describe how great it was. When the leaves rustled, she felt them. When the wind blew, it tangled her hair as a comb of nature. Its host's ability to feel everything around her was impeccable. The grass standing, the trees swaying — the nogitsune could channel that energy simply by a thought. It was such a foolish thing that a girl knew not a thing about it.

"This school is so big. I don't want to climb more stairs than I have to." Olivia said distastefully, eyeing the building up and down.

The high school was dark, empty, looking like a set of a horror film. Quit fitting, if the nogitsune had to say.

"Stop fussing. We have work to do." He replied. Olivia rolled her eyes and languidly followed after him into the building, sluggishly dragging behind.

She did not want to be here. Unlike her other half, she had other things that she wanted to do rather than pester an old man to give up some tail. It was boring to her, not thrilling at all.

Walking through the unusually quiet halls, Liv's black heels tapped against the colored tiles of the school floor, annoying Stiles to the point of regretting making his other half into a girl.

"I can't believe you made us go to a shoe store and get you heels." He muttered as he was forced to listen to the tapping abhor the long halls.

"They're comfy and you're not a girl so, shut up."

"Technically, you're not a girl either."

"I despise you."

Before they opened the door, "Let me do the talking. Normally when you open your mouth nothing good comes from it." Void Stiles said crassly to the brunette at his side who gave him one hell of a glare.

"I'm literally you. That wasn't the insult you thought it was." She patted his shoulder sympathetically, wondering how he was her other half. She huffed out a long, bored sigh and trudged into the classroom.

The room was filled with books on the back wall, desks crowding the open area. In the back of Olivia's mind, a blur of memories fought through to the surface, suddenly familiarizing herself with the area. Her eyes caught the seat that her host typically sat in. The nogitsune made its way to the desk while the other taunted the teacher who was occupying the space. Deciding to make itself comfortable, it lounged back, waiting for Stiles to hurry up.

Mr. Yukimura schooled his expression into an emotionless mask, but his eyes were dead giveaways. "I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." He replied, not moving from his secure spot in the front of the classroom.

"Her little knives." Stiles was now at the back of the classroom, peering into the book shelf, "Daggers." He pulled a book out of the shelf, hitting the floor with a thump.

He continued to pull books out one after another, staring at the man across the room, waiting for him to break. But he remained still as a statue. Olivia on the other hand was bored, she thought her other half was being annoying obsessing over these tails. Of course she wanted them too, but she had other things that she wanted to do, actual fun stuff that wouldn't bore her to death.

"I know what they are. Physical representation of her tails." Void grabbed a green book and flipped through it meaninglessly, then letting it fall through his fingers and onto the floor.

"However the hell that works."

Mr. Yukimura gulped. "Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it. I can direct you to the section on Japanese myths in the library."

"No, no — I'd like to talk to you." Stiles's hand traced one of the desks, more specifically the one Olivia was sitting on. She slapped his hand away and went back to picking at her nails, tuning out the conversation.

Returning to the topic of discussion, "The older the tail, the stronger the oni." Stiles began to walk closer to the man in the front. "Am I right? I know there's one left. I know it's the strongest." He was now right in front of Mr. Yukimura.

He still didn't budge, "Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to." He replied calmly, but gave him a confident stare.

Stiles sighed, annoyed that this was taking so long. "You'll talk." His hand found its way to a history book that was flat against the desk, Olivia immediately snapped her head up, knowing what was about to happen which was peaking her interest.

He flipped over the book, letting one single fly fly up to the man and then going straight into his mouth.

"Now we're talking." Olivia hopped up off the desk and made her way towards the two, one who was struggling to breath and the other who was enjoying every minute of it.

"They always talk." Stiles added.

The real Olivia sat terrified in the corner of the tiny box. She was subjected to sit and watch the horrific acts of the two with only a screen. Had she just watched that actually happen? Had she seen with her own eyes (literally) Stiles's body had been taking over? Utter repulsion traveled its way throughout her entire nervous system until she could barely feel anything anymore. All of that...for nothing. In the end, She and Stiles were both puppets in the nogitsunes play, a show they were forced to put on.

She could still hear the ghosts of Mr. Yukimura chokes through the plain silence. She had stopped watching at one point, where it got to be too much for her to handle. What she was seeing was ruthless and made her insides churn. So, there she sat in her little corner, trying to distract herself from the on going live video still playing on the wall that she so desperately wanted to escape from.

Her hands kept on shaking, it scared her how much they seemed to tremble. The overwhelming sense of panic and fear were the only thing left that she could feel, numb to anything else.

☾☾☾

"Now, where are we going?" Olivia groaned as they walked along a road, only trees and houses in their line of sight.

"Going to pay a visit to Stiles's so-called "pack"." He answered, clearly irritated by her questioning his motives and plans.

She groaned again, "Can we at least do something remotely fun?"

Void Liv needed chaos, anything was better than walking — especially in the heels that she was wearing that started to make her feet ache and throb. But, it's not fashionable if you can walk properly.

"Can you shut up?" He replied mocking her tone and continued to walk in a straight line.

"Can you die?"

He swiveled around and rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed with the back talk he was receiving.

The pair of walking destruction arrived at the Stilinski household and walked right in, not even thinking twice about the broken door. It wasn't long before Void Stiles was sitting on Stiles's bed and looking at the corner of the room rather strangely.

Meanwhile, Olivia was looking around his room, staring at his walls, photos, picking up comic books and meaninglessly flipping through them that were scattered around his room. She turned back around and looked at her other half funnily, noticing that he was just staring at a wall with a weird stare.

"Why are you waving at a corner?"

Stiles slowly turned his head and scoffed, "I'd rather have you as a voice inside my head." He regretted making his other half, now seeing how annoying it was. The power they could have with the two teens — the chaos was too great to pass up.

Sighing, the nogitsune returned to roaming the place. She passed his nightstand and a silver picture frame caught her eye. Stopping and picking it up, the photo was of Stiles and Scott with ugly haircuts in their lacrosse gear. It was obviously an older photo since their other host didn't have short hair anymore and how the edges were rusting. The sight ignited a fury deep in her core, a feeling she hadn't felt since the time she was actually alive. The sudden emotion caused another feeling to erupt within her veins.

The glass suddenly cracked.

She dropped the frame.

A moment was taken to think about what had happened. The realization was enlightening to the nogitsune as it finally figured out why the glass broke. The power that it had fantasized about, yearned for every waking moment was finally within its hold, literally immersed in it.

"Alright, We're done — what are you grinning about?" Void backed away from the chess board and waited for the girl with her back to him to respond.

Olivia turned and placed the frame on the bed. "Nothing."

☾☾☾

They were walking once again. Olivia was beyond annoyed at this point. All they were doing was walking from point A to point B and not doing anything whatsoever that peaked her interest one bit. She decided not to say anything because she would just get one vague answer after another and that annoyed more than anything. The one thing she detested about not being one being was the fact they couldn't read each other's minds. They were their own person now. Had their own opinions, personalities, ideas, and attitudes.

Now the two were just sitting in a cold stone building, waiting for an appearance of the so-called pack. The building was tall and too bland for her liking. There was one singular couch in the big area, which she gladly sat in after all of the walking around and Stiles just stood ominously in the middle of the room with his back to the big sliding doors.

It was odd. She hated it. She hated him. She hated a lot of things apparently.

The big sliding doors were pulled open, revealing a Sheriff with a stern look on his face. Just on cue, Void Stiles turned around, eye's connecting with the man who stared at him, shock and misery covering his face. The other had already hidden herself in the security of the shadows, observing this interaction with the utmost entertaining intention.

Olivia couldn't get enough of it. The complete and utter despair plastered on the guy's face was the funniest thing she had seen all day.

"Hi, dad."

The Sheriff stared at the boy across the room, well aware that he was not his son. Handcuffs dangled from his hands, intended to be used on Void themself.

"You want to handcuff me?" Olivia heard her other half say as innocently as he could.

Sheriff Stilinski walked forward cautiously, every step filled with hesitation. "If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and come with me."

The brunette had to hold back a cackle.

"Because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." He finished.

Void Stiles put on a teary act for the Sheriff, even shedding a few as he talked. Olivia gave him brownie points for that even though she totally could have done better, maybe even sobbed a bit. He lifted up both of his hands and put them forward, letting Stilinski clip them.

After he clipped them, the mood suddenly changed. Olivia could feel it in her bones, the atmosphere changing, the darkness creeping towards the two standing in the middle of the room waiting to devour them whole. Void lifted up his head and revealed a sly smile with his eyes.

Stilinski backed away slowly, now aware his son was gone. "You're not my son." He whispered in a low tone and void shook his head, breaking the handcuff in half and throwing it to the floor.

Suddenly, the door slid open once again. Stepping out into view were three people. Olivia recognized a few, seeing them from memories of the real Olivia. Allison Argent and her father of course, and then the infamous Derek Hale came walking in.

Etches its way on to the Argent girl's features, eyes saddening.

"Olivia?" Allison Argent whispered in disbelief. When she had heard that Stiles and Olivia were missing, she could only assume the worst...the worst was real now.

"Er, wrong. Try again." Void said bluntly, crossing her arms and letting out an exasperated sigh.

Allison refused to answer, refusing to even believe that Olivia was gone. So, she held her ground and put on an emotionless mask. The three newly entered people walked forward and separated, Allison taking out a taser and immediately firing it at Stiles.

But he caught it with his bare hands, the electricity not even fazing the nogitsune.

Derek Hale then charged at Olivia, hoping to catch her off guard. But, she was prepared. She grabbed his arm that was aiming right at her and kicked his knee out and threw him into a stone pillar.

"Now this is fun. Why couldn't we have done this earlier in the day?" Olivia scolded the boy next to her, but he just ignored her.

A gun sound echoed in the empty room, Olivia and Stiles' heads turned to see that Chris Argent had his gun cocked and ready to fire at the both of them. The two watched him, wondering if he had the guts to pull the trigger.

Sheriff held up one of his hands, steadily trying to get him to lower his gun. "Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." He said calmly, but he was anything but.

"Why not?" His eyes were still locked on the two teens in front of him, not too keen on moving. "I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list." He seethed.

The Sheriff, in one swift movement, pulled out his gun and pointed it towards the Argent.

Olivia knew what was about to happen, she could feel the chaos brewing deep in her bones. The tension just kept on rising, about to fill every corner of the place.

"You're not going to shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. He's not your son. And that's not Olivia." He replied, still not moving.

"Put it down." He replied, but with more authority in his voice. "Put it down." Stilinski said again, not seeing any changes with Chris.

Wanting to add to the building angst and soon to be chaos, Stiles teared up and looked at his father. "He's going to shoot me, dad." he whimpered, "He's going to kill us." His voice was raw and shaky as he could make it, trying to be convincing.

"Don't listen." Argent interrupted.

"Put the gun down."

He didn't listen.

"Now! Do it!" Sheriff yelled at the man his gun point was directed at. "Put it down!" His voice grew louder and louder with each command.

The two teens slowly turned their focus to the Argent, letting a sly grin pull at their lips, "Pull the trigger, you know you want to." Void Liv taunted the man who was on edge. She could still hear Sheriff Stilinski yelling at Argent to put the gun down, but all she was focused on was the havoc that she was trying to make. It was actually getting exciting for her. "Shoot me. Do it, you won't." She continued to say.

"Dad." Allison Argent was off to the side, collecting all the pieces to the puzzle. Her mind was racing, then a thought hit her.

The yelling got louder and louder between the three, Olivia just inhaling all the fear, chaos, and havoc — letting it fill her lungs until they burned.

"Strife." Allison whispered to herself, she didn't think anyone heard her over the intense yelling happening, but Olivia did.

"You're not as dumb as I thought." She said aloud, giving the girl props for figuring it out.

The setting then changed, the darkness swallowed the whole room and any light was sniffed out.

"Stop it, Stop it! This is what they want, this is exactly what they want!" Allison yelled out to the two men screaming at each other.

The boy to Void's side, clicked his tongue. "Not exactly." Stiles sighed. The attention was on him now, "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here." He paused and looked over at the two guns that were out, studying them. "But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me." Void Stiles turned and faced the big wall of windows that showed how drastically the sky had changed to dark.

The four Oni appeared out of thin air and stood in the middle of the action.

"You're here to protect us." Olivia finished, backing behind the two men with guns, along with Stiles.

The sounds of swords and guns firing was the last thing the two heard before vanishing to another setting. The sounds of the violence above echoing outside the area.

The air nipped at their cheeks, but they couldn't feel a single thing other than the chaos above them. While Olivia's other half was cracking his neck, a growing sensation began to overwhelm her. It was a need — a want to expel a force out of herself that she had been dreaming of.

"That was fun, but now I'm going to go because you're going to do something stupid that I don't want to be involved with." she said with her fists clenched at her sides.

Void looked at her with a confused face and slanted eyes, "What do you mean — you're going?"

"Yeah. I'm leaving." She said once again, wondering why her other half was so dumb. "Don't worry I'll be back for all the "fun" and I'll be ready. But for now, I'm going to do what I want to do and don't try to stop me."

She took off before he could say anything else.

rewritten✓

Void liv is just so silly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644 30 8
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, ThaΓ­s faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...
17.3K 754 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
60.5K 1.4K 34
"π΅π“Šπ“‰ π“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒ' π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ π’ͺ𝓃𝒸𝑒 π“Œπ‘’'𝓋𝑒 π’·π‘œπ“‰π’½ π“ˆπ’Άπ’Ύπ’Ή π‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ’·π“Žπ‘’π“ˆ 𝐿𝑒𝓉'π“ˆ π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒾�...
15.3K 123 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...