๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ [...

By LadyNaii

"๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ .. ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." - ๐™ป๐šŠ๏ฟฝ... More

โ†’ ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐šˆ๐š๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ โ†
โ˜™ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
โ˜™ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
โ˜™ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
Snapchat Friends ???
โ˜™ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
second page book promotion
โ˜™ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
IDEAS PLEASE
Updated Q&A For My First Video
โ˜™ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
Stressed To The Max
YOUTUBE VIDEO UP
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ

โ˜™ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡

19.3K 1K 3.4K
By LadyNaii

𝗦𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗞 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬
𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
▃▃

"Why every time I come over here you gotta start wimmie Kiyanna?" I mugged my baby mama as I bent down and picked up my daughter, Amari.

"Why that bitch Ajani acting like I'm the side bitch," she clapped her hands as she got in my face.

I sucked my teeth, "man go head somewhere wit allat extra shit; you scaring my daughter."

I was getting annoyed, ain't nobody wanna hear this shit.

She knew I loved her and only her, Ajani was just some pussy when she wasn't acting right.

I looked down at my daughter and noticed her eyes were slowly closing so I walked back to her room and placed her in her crib, and she was out.

"My daughter sleep, so shut your loud ass up." I told Kiyanna as I sat down on her couch and propped my feet up.

Next thing I know this girl start crying, I scrunched up my face as I looked over at her.

Just a big ass, crybaby ass dummy.

"You don't love me like I thought you did," she sobbed as she shook her head.

I sighed and stood up, pulling her onto my lap.

"I love you Kiyanna." I muttered in her ear as I wiped the tears off her face.

I hated seeing her cry, what makes it worse is that I'm the reason why.

"You don't act like it, Ajani steady puttimg on this front like you only care about her and the only reason you're in my life is because of Amari." Yanna mumbled as she sniffled a few times.

"Truthfully.. Ajani was just somebody to fuck on when we fell out and I'm sorey for that.. I'm gonna let her know now we done fooling. Its just me, you and Amari." I explained as I kissed her forehead.

She nodded her head quickly as she leaned down and kissed my lips.

"I love you so much Symere.. I just can't keep letting you hurt me."

"I promise you I'm done .. we gon work shit out when we have problems, you ont deserve that." I spoke truthfully.

Its only right, I gotta do good by her.

I do love her, I don't love Ajani.

Like I stated, just some pussy to satisfy a nigga onna late night, but it ain't worth fucking up my family.

"Okay, I'm gonna go take a nap. Dinner will be ready by 7."

I nodded and watched as she stood up walked off .. beautiful display of perfection ... I was tripping.

▃▃

Looking down at my phone, I scrunched up my face seeing a DM from an unfamiliar user.

𝐃_𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞
Hey, Symere. Its Dutchess.. sorry to randomly message you but do you think you could run me to the store? I need a few things.

Realizing it was Dutchess, I smiled and texted back a response.

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡
I got you, I'm omw.

Getting up from the couch, I grabbed the keys to gray charger, hellcat of course.

I checked in on the girls and noticed they were still sound asleep, so I went kissed both their foreheads and got in my car to pick up my lul Dutchess.

As I was driving, Kacey Talk blared through my speakers as I bobbed my head to the music.

Not even 10 minutes go by and I was pulling up to their crib. To my surprise she was already sitting on the porch waiting.

I rolled my window and waved her over, "come on my lil Dutchess!" I yelled out the window.

She stood up and came towards me in a pair of ripped light washed skinny jeans, some white high top chucks and a fitted white tee. On her shoulder was a brown bag and her natural hair was up in a bun. Her skin was just glowing.

Damn she's beautiful.

"Wassam .. where you gotta go?" I questioned as I looked over at her.

"Hey Symere, and can we go to family dollar? I need some personal stuff and then Rite Aid?" She asked.

"Ain't they basically the same shit?" I laughed as I put the car in drive and pulled away.

"I mean one is cheaper, Rite Aid has better body products than Family Dollar. I just get small personal stuff from Family Dollar cause its cheaper; I'm still saving money."

After a few more minutes of driving, I pulled up to Rite Aid first.

I parked and got out, followed by Dutchess. I opened the door for me and took a lil peek at what she was packing, lil mama had a lil cute bubble butt. She was real small and petite, but shaped good in all the right areas.

I just chilled in then background as she went and picked up a few things.

Since I was in here, I decided to get some deodorant and lotion, a nigga was ashy.

As I was finishing up, Killa came into view.

"Waddup nigga, what you doing here?" He questioned.

Before I could respond lil Dutchess came into view, "okay I'm ready."

"Oh.. you fucking her or sum?" Killa mugged me.

"Naaah .. we just cool people's relax."

"Why you here?" I asked him.

"Just need some shit cuhh .. I'll let you handle your business." He made a face and exited the store.

Aight then.

"I'm sorry, you can take me home.. if its a problem." Dutchess mumbled.

"Naaah .. you good lul mama, come on." I told her as I draped my arm around her shoulder and headed out of the store.

We got into the car and went to our next destination.

▃▃

"You hungry?" I asked her.

"No .. I'm okay, its time I go home."

"Well I want sum to eat; we can go to my crib and then I'll take you home, after you eat." I told her and she sighed, but nodded knowing I wasn't finna take no for an answer.

After pulling up to Five Guys, I ordered some burgers, fries, a hotdog and some drinks.

"Daaamn .. all that is for you," Dutchess questioned making me choke on my drink... "you just cuss lil cuz?"

"Uh — I didn't think damn was a cuss word, my fault." She mumbled, making me laugh.

Timid ass girl.

"Relax girl.. you my homie.. I fuck with you."

Pulling up to my house, Dede and I got out the car and made our way inside.

"Get comfortable and eat, I know you hungry. I heard your stomach growling all in my shit." I handed Dede a burger and some fries, along with her drink.

"Thank you Sy," she smiled.

I smirked at the little nickname she decided to get me, as soon as I told her my name she ain't call me shit else but Symere. I was cool with Sy though.. but only she could call me that.

Eventually we finished up our food and both of us were exhausted.. so we went into my room and laid down .. I kept it friendly cause I ain't want my lil De to be uncomfortable.

I took off my shirt and my shoes then slid underneath my cover. De took off her sneakers and placed her phone on the dresser.

I was getting comfortable and then out of no where, De's big headed self laid her head on my chest so U placed an arm around her body, pulling her close.

Yall .. I think I'm starting to like this girl.

Help me God.

▂▂▂▂▂

I Need Yall Commenting On Ride 4 Me Last Chapyer & As Well As Soul Ties Or I'm Not Updating Em.

I Unpublished Trenches Btw.

I'm Just Annoyed — Yall Don't Support Like Yall Supposed To. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Boutta Just Stop Writing 4 A While Tbh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancรฉ ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...