ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ║ 【Y/n】Daza...

By Hxll_Havxn

The story will follow up just like the episodes in the anime [Y/N] Dazai: Have you ever wondered 'What it lik... More

|| Chapter 1 ||
|| Chapter 2 ||
|| Chapter 3 ||
|| Chapter 4 ||
|| Chapter 5 ||
|| Chapter 6 ||
|| Chapter 7 ||
|| Chapter 8 ||
|| Chapter 9 ||
|| Chapter 10 ||
|| Chapter 11 ||
|| Chapter 12 ||
|| Chapter 13 ||
|| Chapter 14 ||
|| Chapter 15 ||
|| Chapter 16 ||
|| Chapter 17 ||
|| Chapter 18 ||
|| Chapter 19 ||
|| Chapter 20 ||
║ Chapter 21 ║
║ Chapter 22 ║
║ Chapter 24 ║
║ Chapter 25 ║
║Chapter 26 ║
║ Chapter 27 ║
║ Chapter 28 ║
║ Chapter 29 ║
║New Cover Update with Dazai and Kunikida║
║ Chapter 30 ║
║ Chapter 31 ║
║ The End ║
║ Announcement with Akutagawa and Atsushi ║

║ Chapter 23 ║

8.6K 423 219
By Hxll_Havxn

⚜----------❖---------⚜

Dazai charges at the man and punch his gut which unfortunately had no effect as the guy quickly grab his neck, lifting him up the ground.

Atsushi quickly strikes him from behind with a metal object and jumps down only for the man to turn around and kick him as he slams on the metal wall.

"Atsushi!!" You shout worried as you turn to glare at the man who glares right back at you.

Quickly did you jump and kick him the face but unfortunately it seems like he was numb and grab your leg and threw both you and Dazai towards a wall.

But at the last second, Dazai had grab you and quickly pulls you in front of him as his back mostly took the hit.

The both of you groan as the two of you sat up.

"That was a nice kick back there" Your brother grins as a trail of blood runs down his mouth.

"Yeah but not enough to knock out the muscle head" You whine as you felt your head throb.

Despite your aching bodies, you and your brother stood up to face the guy and smirk at him.

"You really do have strong arms--"

"But only as a luggage porter"

The two of you said as you two charge towards at him again.

Kunikida launches himself towards his opponent only to get toss away. He rolled on the ground and catches himself.

You gritted your teeth when the muscle head held your throat and roughly threw you towards the glass window over the panel as you let out a pain yelp.

This caught Kunikida's attention and quickly did he glance up to see you hunch over with the muscle head in front of you.

Dazai jumps from behind him, to hold him down only for the muscle head to grab him and slam him down next to you.

He now held both of your next as you felt yourself slowly loosing your vision but fought it.

Dazai grit his teeth as he glance down to see Kunikida get thrown away as Dazai looks over at you as you nodded your head.

"Hey Kunikida!!!"

"Doppo!!!"

"I'm already on it!!" Kunikida shouted back as he activates his ability to summon a wire gun.

He then shot his wire gun at the male who quickly avoids it. Kunikida then jumps to the left to attack him.

"Don't try the same trick twice"

As he figured, Kunikida's opponent sent him back which was towards where the Dazai Twins were.

"Dazai!! [Y/n]!!!" Kunikida shouts as he shot his wire gun and broke the glass.

"Here!!!" Both of you shouted back.

Immediately you kick the muscle head down his chin that made him stumble back.

Dazai caught you in his arms and quickly sets you down and jump down the broken window.

He landed on his feet as Dazai faces the male.

"So you want me to give you a number as well" The male said as numbers appears on the ground Dazai stood.

But unfortunately Dazai uses his ability against it which made the numbers disappears.

Take a back the male stares at Dazai in shock.

"What the!? Why hasn't a number mark your hand?"

Dazai strides towards him calmly "Sorry to say, your ability won't have any affect on me"

He then stops just in front of the male, leaning down at him "Oh and also, you should tell your partner to lay his hands off my little sister, that goes for you too" Dazai says with a poker face as he landed a punch staright to the male's face.

You groan as you lean over the panels watching Kunikida flip the muscle head who slammed on the metal walls, as Kunikida knock him out completely.

You smiled at this as Kunikida face you "Nice one Doppo"

Atsushi who finally woke up looks at Kunikida "The bomb! We need the key right now!"

"That idiot broke it" Kunikida said as he writes on his notebook.

"What!? Then what are we gonna do!? We need to--!!We don't have time!!" Atsushi panics as Kunikida faces him.

"Calm down kid! Doppo Poet: Release Key"

Atsushi watch with wide eyes as the key finally appeared on Kunikida's hand.

"My Ability allows me to recreate anything once I've seen it. As long as I understand its form and functure" Kunikida said as he handed you the key.

You quickly open the latch and insert the key, and turn it as the timer that was once counting down finally stops.

"There's a catch, the object must be small no bigger than this notebook here" Kunikida explains.

"So your notebook is really a tool and that's the reason you always have it with you all the time isn't it" Atsushi said.

You lets out a sigh as you felt a hand plave on top of your head. Looking up you see your brother smiling down at you.

"You okay?" He asks

"Y-Yeah I--" Before you could even finish your sentence you felt your body shutting down as black dots surrounds your vision.

Dazai immediately caught you in his arms. This caught both Atsushi and Kunikida's attention as they both ran to the twins.

"W-what happened!?" Atsushi worriedly asks as he sees your unconscious state.

"She fainted, I'm guessing that she's pretty tired now" Dazai assures as it slightly calms down Atsushi down

"Even so we should now headback so that her wounds or bruises cpuld be treated" Kunikida says.

"Okay~" Dazai said as he lifted you up in his arms with no effort.

Your head laying on his shoulder as the three let you sleep all of you heading back.

⚜---------❖--------⚜

"

Ready?" Dazai asks you as you nodded your head.

"Yeah..." You said as Dazai moves a strand of your hair out of your face and smile at you reassuringly.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine"

"I know Osamu, but at the same time its not"

"I know [Y/n] but we have to" Dazai says as you nodded your head.

The phone rang for a few seconds before the blonde finally answers it.

"What is it?" Kunikida's voice rang out from Dazai's phone that was on speaker.

"Kunikida, [Y/n] and I need you for something" Dazai said with a serious voice.

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 226 17
Ever since you left Yokohama for Kyoto 3 years ago, you receive a letter that changes everything, forcing you back to the place you once called home...
2.8M 103K 82
A book in which you, [L/N] [Y/N], are the newest member of the Armed Detective Agency with an ability to seduce and bend any man to your will. A beau...
7.7K 285 14
You, Nakahara (Name) were the twin sister of Nakahara Chuuya. Unlike your brother who manipulates gravity. You could manipulate time. While he went a...
221K 6.5K 73
Discarded by her family and friends, having blood staining her two hands after killings, getting hunted down by the Port Mafia. What could be more wo...