Flame and Spade (A DreamNotFo...

By minecraftidiot

Clay has been selected to travel to the Nether Realm for the annual Tithe. But when he meets the crown prince... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 *
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 *
Chapter 13*

Chapter 9

1.4K 29 71
By minecraftidiot

Chapter 9

With one swoop of his head, Clay held George in his arms and dipped him into a smooth kiss. Their lips melted together, Clay tasting of vanilla, pine and the wilderness. Warmth ran like liquor through George's body, spiraling through his head and making him dizzy. It was intoxicating, the weight of Clay's arms holding him safely and the soft, slightly chapped feel of Clay's lips.

The kiss was slow, sweet - it spoke of another life, where they might've met at a market and slowly gotten to know one another, falling in love over the course of a few months rather than a week.

smut warning

George involuntarily let out a happy sigh against Clay's lips, pushing his hands farther into Clay's wavy hair. In response, the taller boy deepened the kiss, claiming George's mouth with his tongue and pressing George further up against him.

George responded in fervor, going slightly dizzy with passion while Clay licked and kissed his way around George's mouth, tangling his tongue with the Prince's. George could feel a knee press into his leg, and he was lowered ever so lovingly onto the soft blanket carpeting the floor. Clay stopped the kiss while he kneeled over where George lay.

"George..." he whispered, a silent plea evident on his lips. George took in the sight of Clay above him - hair wild and unruly, lips swollen and dewy, a peachy flush evident on his cheeks - and he knew his answer already.

"Please, Clay~ "

Clay lunged for him, a beast freed of its tether. Peppering small kisses around George's face, Clay slid down to his neck and started to suck, making George let out an unearthly mewl. Clay bit his way around George's neck as if he was mapping every part with his tongue. Angry purple marks had already started to shine through George's pale skin; and would only worsen as the night went on. As Clay moved his roaming lips to his ear, George's back arched as he let out a strangled cry.

"Sensitive, hm?" Clay smirked, his deep voice rumbling as he lapped and nipped around the shell of George's ear and his soft earlobe. George was a mess beneath him, panting and letting out moan to no end.

"Please, Clay...just~"

"Use your words, Georgie" Clay said as George broke his sentence off into a long moan. George tried to shift out from under Clay, grabbing at his clothes, but Clay held George firmly under him. Clay finally took pity on him and started to kiss lower and lower down his body, his mouth resting George's chest.

Clay whipped off George's shirt, revealing a toned yet skinny body and miles of pale, dewy skin. Clay almost salivated - he couldn't believe how lucky he was, to be allowed to touch such an ethereal being. Amid George's surprised moan, Clay took a nipple into his mouth and lapped at it fervently, wishing above all else to make George feel good.

Of course, George felt as if he were floating - the pleasure had intended so much he craved more.

"Clay..." George whined, fidgeting under him, "It hurts..." Clay immediately stopped and looked up at George.

"It hurts? George, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Smiling a little, George silenced him with a kiss.

"Not that, silly," He said, turning bashful and face heating up. Clay was baffled - he didn't understand what could be hurting then, until he lay down a little and felt the tent in George's pants. Clay slid George's pants down to reveal his boner, throbbing with how hard it was and leaking precum from the tip.

Clay lowered his mouth fully onto George's chest, and sucked rapidly while his free hand fiddled with the other nipple. George's back arched off the bed, his eyes fluttering. "Clay, stop~" he panted, weakly pushing at Dream's shoulders.

"Stop playing, just take me already..."

Finishing his sentence with a breathy moan, George swooped down and claimed Clay's lips with a kiss.

"As you wish, Georgie," Clay smirked, sliding down George's body to his hips and running a finger down's George's dick, while George blushed bashfully and turned away.

"No, no. I wanna see your face..." Dream smiled against George's lips as he brushed another kiss to them. Ever so slowly, he inserted a finger into George's warm channel. Gasping, George clenched the blankets as hard as he could and his knees started to shake. After a moment, he let loose a breathy moan which Clay took as a signal to add another, and a third. He thrusted his fingers in and out of George, going as slowly as he could; the last thing he wanted to do was hurt George on his first time. Finally, he hear a strangled groan from the man beneath him.

"Clay! Are you j-joking me?"

The man in question looked down, confusion coloring his emerald eyes.

"Y-you could go at least a bit faster, this is bloody torture!" George flung an arm over his eyes and moaned again, fully prepared and wanting to feel bursting full now.

Clay grinned, smirking at his next thought. All of a sudden, George felt something much bigger than Clay's fingers at his entrance. Without warning, Clay thrust into George, burying his length in him. George let out a moan loud enough to brush some snow from the rooftops, and scrabbled in the blankets for something to hold on to, something to hold him from the precipice he was in danger of falling off.

Panting, Clay stayed still inside George, until George haltingly nodded his head and signaled for him to start moving. Immediately, Clay pulled out all the way and thrust as hard as he could back into George; judging by the iron grip he had on George's hips, the Prince would have bruises by morning. George moaned again, fueled by Clay's pants and groans.

"Aghnn, Dream, you're so big~"

Dream chuckled, and resumed his unrelenting pounding. "You like it Georgie, you like it when I fuck you, huh?" George nodded enthusiastically, drool trickling out the corner of his mouth. Dream pulled out all the way and froze.

Immediately, George frowned and whined, grabbing for him again, but Dream stayed still.

"I told you to use your words, George. Don't make me punish you. Now, if you want it, beg for it." George, in agony, shifted around on the sheets, whining for the loss of dick inside him. After a moment with a still unrelenting Clay, George blushed heavily and resigned himself to embarrassment. "Please..." He muttered, turning his face away.

"Please what, babe?" Clay started to grind his hips into George, barely touching his skin.

The other boy grabbing a pillow to hide his face behind, all clay heard was a faint

"Please fu...me."

Clay snatched the pillow up and tossed it away.

"Cmon, Georgie, you can do it," he teased, starting to grind harder onto George's aching dick. George's lips formed a plump "O" as he finally felt the stimulation again.

"Please, Dream, fuck me! Please, I need your dick inside me right now, please Clay~"

Happy to oblige, all Clay let out was a "Hands and knees. Now." in a low, rumbling growl.

Whimpering, George turned over, saying a prayer for his insides. He gasped, eyes rolling to his head as Clay drilled into him with his dick while jacking him off. Dream thrust over and over, abusing George's hole and going faster than George knew was possible.

And when he hit a spot that made George's back arch and toes curl and drool spill out of the corner of his mouth, George had to dig his nails into his palms to stop from falling into the glittering void that was release. Dream, noticing George's reaction, angled his hips so he hit it every time.

"Yes Clay, oh my god! Right there, please, I'm so close, yesyesyes~"

Clay groaned as George's channel tightened, signaling George's soon orgasm.

"Fuuuck, Georgie, you're so tight...it feels amazing, being so deep inside you..."

Finally letting George's dick out of the pincer like grip he had been keeping it in, Clay twisted the shorter boy's head around and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

The type of kiss that practically radiated electricity; tongues twisting, teeth clashing, lips being bitten - it was just what George needed to push himself over the edge, as he screamed "Fuck, Clay I'm cumming! Oh my god, yes, yes yes, please ~ agnhhhh~"

White ropes spurted from George's cock, coating the bedsheets soaking his chest. Clay quickened his pace, eyes screwed shut and head thrown back in ecstasy.

"Fuck, George, I'm close - shiiiiit ohmygod I'm cu~" Before he could pull out, Clay reached his limit, sending his seed deep into George's hole.

.

Panting, Clay slid out, only to find the sight of his own cum dripping out of George's wrecked hole and George's flushed body making him hard again. Taking in the sight from where he was sprawled on the blanket, though George's legs felt as if they were made of jelly he slid over to Dream and kneeled below him.

"It's alright, Dreamy," He said, running a hand up the back of Clay's leg and squeezing his inner thigh, "I can take care of this one."

Promptly, George stuck out his tongue to lick Clay's tip, his cum making it salty and tangy. Smacking his lips, George slowly swirled his tongue around Dream's blushing head, before flattening it behind Clay's length and taking more into his mouth.

Using his hands to jack off whatever he couldn't stuff into his mouth, George bobbed his head and hollowed his cheeks while quickening his pace. He had read a thing or two about how to give heads to make a man crazy - and if the hoarse groans coming from the man above him were any sign, it was working.

At least, until he felt hands clamp down on his head and felt Dream start to thrust into his wet throat. Clay marveled at how soft the downy, raven locks he was holding were. Running his fingers through them, he gripped the back of George's head and started to thrust.

Slowly, at first, then he fastened the pace, groaning as he felt his cock slide deep into George's steamy throat. George's tongue swirled around his tip as he battered into the brunette, and my god it felt like heaven. There was no way this could've been George's first time doing this, right?

Clay could feel himself coming close again, so he squeezed George's shoulder and threw his head back. Before soon, Dream could feel stars explode behind his eyes, and he painted George's tongue and face with his cum.

Panting, Clay flopped down of the blankets to look at George, a cum covered mess. It seemed that George had came untouched in his pants twice while giving Clay a blowjob - Clay never felt prouder.

smut over

Taking a soft cloth and the now warm water in the kettle, Dream gently rubbed George down, cleaning him up and giving him a massage to help relieve the pain.

"Mm, thank you..." George said, stretching lazily and purring, feeling in a state of bliss.

"Of course, Georgie."

Clay smiled softly, cleaning himself up and dressing George back into his clothes. They settled down next to the fire, ready to go to sleep but not before George yawned "Put the music on, Clay...please?" Obliging, the crackly tunes of Elvis Presley's voice filled the room. George cuddled into Clay's arms, craving the warmth that settled over him like a mother's embrace. Clay nestled into George's hair, his breath ruffling the fronds splaying across George's neck. George had never felt to safe, tucked up tightly next to Clay amid the howling storm outside, with the swooning tones of Love Me Tender lulling him to sleep.

Put your hand in mine...

I'll be yours for all the years, to the end of time.

Love me tender, love me true, all my dreams fulfilled...

for, my darling, i love you

and i always will.

. . .

guess who's back ;)
got some good chapters planned out, get ready...

xo, minecraft idiot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 259 18
george is a prince, forced to get married so he decides to flee before he could get married to her. He ends up in the forest and meets up with childh...
255K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! ๐Ÿ”น๏ธ Finished Incl.: -๐Ÿ’›Dreamnap -๐Ÿ’œDnf -๐Ÿ–คThe DreamSMP -๐ŸคDreamnapfound -๐Ÿ’šDreamxreader -๐ŸงกSapnapxreader -๐Ÿ’™Georgexreader -โคKa...
137K 4.6K 29
Clay is a popular jock with a secret. George is an antisocial loner who keeps to himself. They're from different worlds, but something attracts them...
68.3K 2.1K 32
[completed) Clay is a highschool student who is one of the popular kids. The dream boy every girl wants, tall, dirty blonde, and a football player. B...