Addam Twins

By LunaMysticalW

2 babies left on a huge black house step, The Potter Twins sat on the steps of their new home. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Main Characters
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ‹
Thanks So Much
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
A/N

Chapter 1

1.9K 53 0
By LunaMysticalW

" Melody dear stop electrocuting your brother dear and come play with your food" A beautiful older woman had said.

A young 16-year-old girl had nodded
" Yes, Auntie Petunia" the girl had stopped electrocuting her twin with her practice wand.

"Come on Harrison, I want to go see what Auntie made today- DING DONG

The doorbell had been rung, Melody had walked to the door and opened it seeing no one except a bag of spears and 3 letters.

"Auntie! there's gifts at the door" Screamed Melody.

Melody's Pov*

Auntie had come to the door next to me and grabbed the spears and letters.

Auntie had opened the letters while walking to the kitchen but when she saw the stamps.

"CHILDREN!! COME DOWN HERE PLEASE" Auntie had screamed jumping up and down.

Frankly, this was a new behavior I'd seen of Auntie. Harrison and Malcolm had run downstairs setting off the prank traps we set up every time we go down the stairs.

Harrison was shocked seeing auntie jumping because usually, it's always torture and plays with your food.

I guess the letters were important.

"Children now that all of you are down here I have something very special to tell you, and no Malcolm it's not uncle Gorgon's head again" Auntie had said sitting down at the end of our table.

"Then what is it, mother?" Asked Malcolm.

She smiled
"Well my little devil, it's your Hogwarts letters they have arrived" Auntie had said handing us the letters.

Dear Ms. Potter-nee Addams, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Please find enclosed a list of all the necessary books and equipment. The term begins on September 1.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry UNIFORM First-year students will require:

1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2. One plain pointed hat (black) for daywear

3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS All students should have a copy of each of the following: The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk, A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot, Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling, A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch, One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore, Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander, The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble.

OTHER EQUIPMENT 1 wand 1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2) 1 set glass or crystal vials 1 telescope 1 set brass scales Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

Deputy Headmistress Minerva McGonagall

I looked up from the letter and smirked, I winked towards my brother "Does that mean I can get a real wand instead of this fake baby wand?" I had asked my aunt sickeningly sweet.

She grinned showing her naturally sharp teeth, I swear after I get my wand I'm gonna sharpen my teeth like hers.

"Yes, My sweet Melody, that does mean you'll get your real wand but instead of going to that fool Ollivander, we will go to Grandmama's house to get us real wands handmade by her since she is the wife of Merlin. You will also see your cousins Wednesday, Pubert and Pugsley so be on your evillest behaviors" Auntie had explained. I nodded and ran upstairs to grab my money from the safe I had made.

After I had grabbed my money, I ran back downstairs and saw that everyone was already at the fireplace.

We all stepped in and waited for auntie to step in but before her uncle, Igor pulled her in when he had stepped in.

"MORTICIA ADDAMS!" Uncle screamed dropping the floo powder and us poofing into auntie Morticia's mansion.

Just like they knew we were coming, Uncle Fester, Uncle Gomez, Cousin Wednesday, Cousin Pubert, Cousin Pugsley, Thing, Auntie Morticia and Finally Grandmama were in front of their fireplace.

"Cousin It~ How are you? Good evening Petunia" Uncle Gomez had said/asked going in for a hug.

I don't get why they call him it, all I know is that Uncle Igor looks like a huge noodle of hair when he's in public.

"Well, My dear cousin we have come here to see Mama for the children's wands" Uncle Igor had said hugging back.

Uncle Gomez nodded and Grandmama walked into a magical door that appeared and as it appeared Uncle Gomez walked in as well.

"Children in here is where your wand will come to you"Grandmama had said smiling.

All of us nodded and headed in one by one.

First Harrison

Second Malcolm

Third Pugsley

Fourth Wednesday

And finally, it was my turn.

I sighed and walked into the room.

The room was so beautiful

Wands were everywhere and the couch was so elegant.

" Alright deary close your eyes and when you feel ready hold your hand out and say, Come Wand" Grandmama had said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I put my hand out and "Come Wand" I had said softly.

I felt a box gently lower onto my hand and when I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful wand box.

I opened the box and a gorgeous elegant wand had shined.

I smiled and walked out with the box and wand in my hands.

I heard Grandmama gasp when she saw my wand.

I ignored it and smiled. "Auntie, can we go get our stuff now that we have our wands?" I had asked.

She nodded.

A couple of hours later...

"Children time for bed, you have to get your pets tomorrow" Auntie Petunia had yelled up the stairs to our bedrooms.

I yawned and crawled into bed, maybe Hogwarts won't be that bad...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
261K 10.9K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
523K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.